The Rape of Julia

Story Info
A fantasy rape scene between boyfriend and girlfriend.
1.5k words
4.05
32.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia had woken up rather horny that morning. Rolling over to begin teasing and playing with her boyfriend John in bed, they had begun making out and grinding on each other, but he had to get to work that morning so they only had a little time. Only time to get her even more worked up than she already was. They showered together as they often did, playing a little more together, but he seemed bound and determined to not bring her to the orgasm she needed so badly to get her mind straight. And she had a day off today too, so no work or anything to take her mind off of things.

She kissed him as he left for work, and could have sworn she caught the oddest little look in his eyes as he looked at her before leaving for work. "See you soon my dear."

The day drug on, he wouldn't be home for another 8 hours and she tried to keep herself occupied, taking care of things around the house, watching some TV, but she found her hands kept creeping down between her legs, teasing herself like crazy, wishing so badly that he would come home early.

After making some food for lunch she began to do the dishes. She was simply wearing a pair of panties and a silk robe, somehow the feeling of barely anything on felt good today. She didn't hear the footsteps coming up behind her....

------

The day had all been planned weeks in advance. John had arranged to get off work early that day right after lunchtime. He had packed a change of clothing into the car the night before and had teased her a little throughout the night. He had found with them early on that if he touched and teased her body while she was asleep at night, just light enough she wouldn't wake up but would respond to his touch and wake up exceptionally horny in the morning. This had come in handy for him several times over their time together. Before leaving for work, he had gone around to the backdoor and made sure it was unlocked so he could enter without her knowing.

Once he was off of work, he changed into the loose fitting pair of pants and a t-shirt and as he moved around to the backdoor he slipped on a ski mask, finishing out the outfit. He came in through the backdoor, moving quietly through their house, and hearing the kitchen sink running he moved toward the kitchen, smiling as he saw her in her silk robe doing the dishes. He let his eyes wander over her amazing body. He had never failed to respond to her as he did now, growing hard in his pants, he moved quietly up behind her slowly, ready for the perfect moment to pounce.....

------

Suddenly she felt hands on her body, one hand slipping easily around her throat, the other slipping around the front of her belly pulling her back against a body, elbows down around her sides pinning her arms to her sides as what felt like a man held her tight against his body, his voice rough and choked sounding in her ear, "Don't you dare scream bitch or I'll snap your little neck!" She tried to struggle but her small frame and sudden surprise at being trapped by his arms made it hard to move, he felt strangely familiar to her, but her mind was spinning in shock and horror too much to place where. The hand on her belly began to move down, slipping under the robe and to her panties, pressing between her legs and pushing her back against his body, she could feel him hard against her ass and again it felt familiar but she was so confused and scared she couldn't figure out why. Somehow though, despite the fear and terror her body was responding to him. She heard herself whimper as his fingers found her wet already against her panties. He moaned into her ear, "What a little slut. Wet for a perfect stranger already. What would your boyfriend think?"

She felt herself pushed over the edge of the sink, her silk robe dangling in the soapy water as he lifted the hem of the robe and moving her panties to the side, she let out a sound somewhere between a choked off scream and a moan as she felt him slide into her easily and completely. One hand on her neck from behind, pushing her down, holding her as his body pinner her lower body against the counter. His other hand would stop and hold her wrists as she tried to flail around to get free. His cock began pushing in and out of her harder and harder and she felt her body respond to him. Felt tears begin to pour from her eyes as she felt her orgasm rising. She had been teasing herself all day long in anticipation of John coming home and now this stranger was using that against her, her body responding so quickly and easily to his penetration of her.

Suddenly she gasped and screamed which turned into a moan as she came hard on his cock, her voice coming out in moans and sobs, "Oh god... oh fuck... no... please.... don't do this to me!!!!" but somehow her cries and begging him to stop only made her orgasm that much more intense. And when the man laughed at her, a deep derisive laugh at her utter humiliation at his hands, she came again right on top of the other, her entire body shaking and trembling.

The man stopped thrusting, holding himself into her deep, his hand on her throat sliding its fingers into her hair and yanking her up, groaning into her ear, "Next time, slut, you will ask me permission to cum, do you understand?" Her body was so overwhelmed with the sensations she felt her resistance melt at his words and simply moaned, "Yes Sir."

"Such a good slut you are, your boyfriend is a very lucky man to have you" the man groaned as he pushed her back down and slipping out of her, moved down to his knees behind her, using his fingers to spread her ass open he began to lick at her pussy, so wet from her two orgasms, he slurped and lapped at her pussy, sliding two fingers into her and twisting them around as he slid them in and out, letting another finger curled up brush against her clit with each twist as his tongue licked up from her pussy to her ass, licking and teasing at her hole. she squirmed in response and felt another orgasm coming on quickly, she began to pant and moan.

"Please Sir, please may I cum, please I'll do anything, please just let me cum!" His fingers and tongue continued to explore inside and around her body, he moaned against her pussy, "cum for me my perfect little slut, show me what a good girl you are!" Her pussy exploded in a huge orgasm all over his fingers and face, gushing onto them as her body shook with the release. So overwhelmed by the feelings she didn't know what happened until she was suddenly on her knees and his cock was sliding between her lips and into her mouth, pressing against the back of her throat. He looked down at her as he began to fuck her lovely face, sliding into her throat, making her gag, her eyes watering as she looked up at him. Her eyes filled almost with worship of this stranger. He looked down at her face, and though she couldn't be sure with the mask, he looked like he was smiling. "Rub that slutty little cunt for me while you suck my cock for me, girl."

Her fingers rubbed and played with her pussy, worn out already from so many orgasms so quickly as she moved her head on his shaft. His head tossed back in pleasure as she sucked on his cock, feeling it slide in and out of her throat, swallowing on it to add to his pleasure, the same way she did for her boyfriend. Suddenly he lunged forward deep into her throat and held it there, moaning a moan that she immediately recognized and it made the whole day make sense to her mind suddenly. She smiled around his cock, the taste suddenly familiar as he came deep inside her throat, pulling out as he came to spill some of it on her face, adding to the moment. This was something her boyfriend normally wouldn't do, but somehow it made her that much hotter and her fingers plunged deep inside of her pussy again as he stepped away from her, looking down into her eyes, seeing the cum spilled out on her chin and cheek, smirking behind the mask, saying simply, "Dirty little slut." and turning and walking out of the kitchen and leaving her.

She stayed on her knees, playing with herself there on the kitchen floor, lost in the memory, his cum drying on her face, until she heard the front door open and her boyfriend come "home from work" He came into the kitchen, in his work clothes again and saw her on the kitchen floor, she looked up at him, her fingers still playing in her pussy, and said simply, "Please Sir, may I cum for you again?"