The Rape of Nabila, her Mother and Sister

Story Info
A Singapore mother uses her daughters to guarantee a loan.
17k words
4.42
130.6k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,278 Followers

The following story is the result of a reader contacting me from Singapore. He asked me to write a story for him about a crude and perverted fantasy he had involving his girlfriend Nabila, her elder sister and their mother.

If you are offended by forced sexual acts between mother and daughter, rape, fisting and peeing, then please read no further. Otherwise, carry on and I hope you enjoy the pure filth that follows.

*****

Petite, thirty-nine years old Jenny was a Singaporean mother of two delightful daughters; nineteen years old Natasha, and eighteen years old Nabila. They lived in Singapore leading the lives of a reasonably well off family.

The father spent a lot of time overseas on business and so Jenny and the two daughters were alone together for a lot of the time. Jenny worked to help support the household but it was the husband who looked after the family budget.

It was money or rather the way in which Jenny started to spend it on gambling that led to the traumatic Sunday that is the subject of this story.

Jenny, like most lonely thirty something mothers spent a lot of her time alone on the internet via her tablet computer. Nabila and Natasha were often out in the evenings now that they had graduated from high school and found boyfriends. This left Jenny alone and bored. Jenny enjoyed gambling on a small and modest scale. Sometimes she would play cards with friends for small stakes; just fun really. It was when she discovered 'on line' casinos that her troubles began.

She saw a television advertisement for an 'App' offering fifty dollars worth of free stakes if you signed up to the site with your banking details.

She thought about it for a while but finally, after a few days she signed up to the site.

Her favourite game was Black Jack and after spending an hour or so on line she had increased the initial free fifty dollar stake to one hundred dollars of winnings.

Encouraged by her success she increased her stakes and initially made even more money. Of course this didn't last. It took a few days but by the end of the first week she had lost three hundred dollars.

Her husband was due home in 8 days and she was scared that he would check their bank balance and discover her losses. She decided to open another account in her name and keep it secret from her husband. The only pressing problem was how to pay back the loss to the usual family bank account before her husband's return.

She asked around her friends and eventually one of them recommended a shady character that helped her with a loan some time ago and gave Jenny his phone number. She made the call and a few minutes later he agreed to lend her the three hundred dollars on the understanding that in one week's time she would pay back the three hundred dollars in full.

She didn't hesitate. She felt confident that she had just had a short period of bad luck and that in a few days she would easily recoup the money.

The money lender insisted that she told him her address so that he could bring the money to her and at the same time confirm her address in case she defaulted. He agreed to telephone her first so that she could tell him when the other family members were not around in order to keep her little arrangement a secret from them.

A week went past and, with only a day left before her husband was due home she had only managed to break even. The money lender called. Jenny explained that she could not pay at the moment and asked if he could wait a few extra days.

In her innocent naivety she had assumed that it was a friendly and flexible arrangement so when the guy sounded angry and insisted that he would visit her house to get payment immediately, it shook her and took her by surprise. Despite her pleading with him on the telephone he refused to listen, announcing that he would be at her house within five minutes to collect anything she had to the value of three hundred dollars and then hung up the phone.

Jenny was alone in the house and panicking, desperately looking around at items she could give him without her husband realising that they were missing.

The doorbell rung; still panicking and with trepidation she opened it and was faced by the money lender and five other men.

The fact that there were six of them took her completely by surprise. Surely they did not expect any trouble from a petite 39 year old woman.

The money lender looked serious as he said, "Well; where is the three hundred dollars that you owe me?"

"I already told you," she mumbled nervously, "I need more time."

"There is no more time, we're not a charity. We'll just take your TV then," he said, as he peered into the living room, "that should cover the amount."

"No, no, please, you can't take anything; my husband will find out."

The money lender grinned but his eyes looked ice cold as he said, "invite us all inside and I think we might be able to sort this out. After all you don't want any of your neighbours seeing us on your door step."

The men were all looking at her in a strange way; smirking and chuckling. She felt uneasy as she sensed them checking her out from head to toe.

She glanced quickly up and down the street; it was deserted.

"OK, please come inside."

The money lender and his five friends quickly entered the house and the last one closed the door.

She had expected them to start looking for items to take but they all remained still in the entrance hall.

The money lender looked directly into her eyes as he said, "we either take the TV or, if you are smart enough, I have a solution that will not involve your husband finding out."

In her innocent naivety she still did not figure out what he had in mind until he continued, "On Friday nights all six of us usually go out drinking and end up in a brothel."

Hearing the word brothel brought her suddenly and alarmingly up to speed with what they might have in mind.

"Oh no, she said loudly, not that. What sort of woman do you think I am?"

The money lender grinned, saying, "the sort of woman who owes us three hundred dollars. On Friday nights a blow job from a topless whore costs us fifty dollars each."

Work it out; a few minutes each and your three hundred dollars will be paid off."

"I can't, it's disgusting; I'm not a whore!"

"OK, we'll take the TV then," he said as he started to walk toward the living room.

She was trembling as she shouted, "stop, OK, I'll do it you bastard!"

"Good girl Jenny," he said, "I knew that you would see sense."

The six were all looking at her as the money lender said, "take off the dress."

She was wearing a light summer dress with just her bra and knickers on under it. She hesitated, not quite believing what she was about to do. Other than her husband, only her doctor had ever seen her undressed.

"Come on whore! We haven't got all day."

She winced at the word whore but reached up behind her and pulled down the zip on the back of the dress. As she pulled the dress from her shoulders her trembling got worse. Finally finding the courage from deep inside she pulled it off and was left standing in front of the six leering men wearing only her bra and knickers.

The six men were all gazing at her semi nakedness. She felt as though each one was violating her with their eyes as the money lender said, "I said a topless whore. Now take off your bra and show us your tits."

Her hands were trembling so much she had trouble unfastening the bra. Somehow she managed to undo the clips, remove it and then stand nervously gazing down at the floor with her breasts exposed to the six men. Tears welled in her eyes. They were tears of shame as she watched all six unzip their trousers and ease out their erections, knowing what she was expected to do.

The money lender looked her up and down, making it very obvious as he stared directly at he breasts. "Come here whore," he said. She shyly moved forward until she was an arms length away. She winced with pain and shame as he reached out and pinched both her nipples. "Not bad tits for a mother of two," he said, "now kneel in front of me."

The alarm bells rang in her head. How did he know that she was a mother of two?

She sobbed as she knelt and listened as he said, "just to be clear about was is required of you. To clear the three hundred dollars that you owe us we will each take turns to fuck your mouth. For each load of spunk you take your debt will be reduced by fifty dollars. Understood?"

"Yes," she mumbled, "understood."

The money lender was first. He moved in front of her holding his erection. "Lick it first whore then suck me dry."

He pulled back his foreskin and pressed the head against her lips.

"Lick it whore!" he shouted.

With tears of shame and degradation trickling down her cheeks she did as he asked.

She ran her tongue over the exposed head of his penis, tasting the stale piss that had probably built up all day.

"That's good, now open your mouth whore and suck me."

She parted her lips, moved her head closer and started to suck. She panicked as he gripped her head but continued to suck, hoping that she could end this ordeal as quickly as possible.

He was soon thrusting his penis between her lips with a steady rhythm. "That's good whore," he said, looking down into her upward facing eyes. "Now get ready for your first load."

She did her best not to panic as he thrust deeper into mouth. She remembered the many times that her husband had begged her to let in cum in her mouth but she had always refused. Now she had no other option than to keep sucking as he gripped her head in a vice like grip and pounded into her mouth.

She felt his pace quicken. His thick shaft pulsated in her mouth. He groaned loudly, saying, "Swallow this whore," as his warm spunk suddenly flooded her mouth.

She coughed and spluttered, repulsed as his salty slime filled her mouth but without time to recover the money lender had withdrawn and next man had taken his place. Trying not to choke she gulped down some of the money lenders spunk, feeling and tasting the salty slime as she swallowed and then started to suck on the next man.

One by one they fucked her mouth. Some of the spunk she swallowed, some just leaked out from her mouth. By the time she had finished the sixth man; her face was a mess, with spunk dripping from her mouth and down over her chin.

All six had wiped their dripping erections either on her face or in her hair as they finished. She knelt, ashamed and humiliated as money lender said, "OK whore, you did well stand up.

I'll be back next week for the other one hundred dollars."

"What do you mean," She sobbed and protested, "the other one hundred dollars?"

"You've only paid off the capital today. You still owe me one hundred dollars in interest that I am generously giving you another week to pay."

"But I thought..." "You thought wrong!" he interrupted. I'll see you next week. In the mean time if you need more just call me, your credit rating has just improved."

With that they opened the front door and left, smirking and laughing.

After they had gone Jenny rushed to the shower. She rinsed her mouth out and then washed her self thoroughly desperate to cleanse her self of the past thirty minutes or so of shameful degradation.

After showering and washing her hair she felt a little better. She thought about what she had just done and although deeply ashamed she reluctantly admitted to her self that it was better than trying to explain the loss to her husband.

As the next few days passed she tried to avoid the urge to use her casino App but it felt as though she was drawn to it by some mystery force.

She played a few hands of black jack and had soon won enough to pay off the interest payment to the money lender.

If she was sensible she would have stopped there but the urge to win more was too great. She continued to play and had soon amassed a reasonable sum of winnings. Trying her best to be sensible she paid a few hundred dollars into her new secret bank account; deciding that she would use the rest to gamble with knowing that she had a back up in the bank.

As with all gambling addicts she could not resist the urge to gamble for higher and higher stakes. Like last time she was successful at first but then started to lose. Still feeling confident that it was just a short term losing streak she used the rest of the money in the secret bank account.

She knew that the new bank account came with a two thousand dollar overdraft facility and as her bad luck continued so the overdraft rapidly reached the limit.

The first sign of a problem was when a letter arrived from the bank. She opened it and gasped. The bank said it was freezing the account immediately and that the full overdraft must be paid within seven days otherwise the bank would seize assets to the value of the debt from her house.

Jenny sat and cried as she read the letter. She felt ashamed of getting her self into such a financial mess. She thought about asking the money lender for more realising that having been degraded and humiliated by him once it was a relatively quick but demeaning way to pay of the debt if the need arose.

She thought about her options. The strong urge to gamble was still there. In a moment of what she would later realise was gross stupidity she called the money lender and, confident that if she bet high enough stakes she could pay off the bank and the money lender still with cash to spare, she asked him for a further loan of three thousand dollars.

In her naïve way she had expected him to just give her the money but instead he just laughed and said, "And how do you propose to pay me back?"

With misplaced confidence in her gambling skills she replied, "I'm on a winning streak and I know I can pay you back."

There was a pause and then he said, "I'll lend you the three thousand for one week only. You will pay me back three thousand five hundred in exactly one week from now."

"Jenny started to thank him, "thank you, thank you she gushed I will not let you down."

Again there was a pause before he said, "Not so fast. I want a guarantee, surety against the loan. Getting your tits out and giving a few blow jobs or your TV will not be enough."

And without surety I can't lend you the money."

Jenny paused, eager to secure the loan and confident that her suggestion for surety would never have to be collected said, "I'll do more than just a blow job; anything."

Even as the words left her mouth she cringed at the thought.

The money lender just laughed and said, "That will not be enough."

"Then what will I have to offer to secure the loan?" she asked desperately.

She could imagine the cruel leering look on his face when, after a pause he replied, "You will have to offer your self and both your daughters to secure the loan."

"No, no she almost screamed at him what kind of mother do you think I am?"

"A mother who is desperate for a loan and confident she will pay it off in one week." He replied.

"Without the surety of all three of you the loan is off."

Her mind was in turmoil. She tried to suppress the images in her head of her two daughters, Nabila and Natasha, so young and innocent at the mercy of these men.

The money lender interrupted her thoughts as he said, "Never mind, perhaps you had better find someone else to lend you the money."

Her addictive need to gamble and her confidence of winning had completely removed any common sense from her decision as she said, "I'll do it. If I can't pay you back then I promise I will surrender my self and my two daughters to you."

The grin of the money lender spread almost from ear to ear at the other end of the phone as he said, "OK, I'll drop off the money tomorrow."

As he hung up the phone the money lender felt confident that his perverted lust for this mother and her two daughters would soon be satisfied.

When he first started lending money he began to discover how easy it was to feed his perverted desires with the female customers. Not only would they submit to him sexually but, more importantly, they never told anyone because of the shame of firstly having to resort to borrowing money from him and then the humiliation of how they had to pay it back if they defaulted.

Jenny's friend who had given her the lender's phone number was a good example. She had kept completely quiet about her own ordeal. In her case it had been her husband who had been given the loan. He needed money to try and save his failing small business. Despite the loan he lost everything; or at least he thought he had lost everything until the money lender gave him his final proposition for the repayment.

On the day of the final demand the money lender and ten other men, who had all paid him in advance for the experience, arrived at the house. The husband had already been told what they were going to do but he had been too cowardly to tell his wife. The first the wife knew about it was when the men entered the house to demand payment from the husband. After a lot of pleading by the husband they tied him to a chair and then turned to the wife. The money lender said to her, "As you might have guessed by now your husband has no money but he promised you as payment."

"What do you mean?" she said in a nervous shaking voice.

"I mean that to pay off your husband's debt we are all going to use you for our sexual amusement for the next hour or so. When we are all finished the debt can be considered as paid in full. Now strip!"

The husband started to plead with the men but they took no notice of him. The wife was whimpering and trembling as she stood frozen to the spot.

"I will not tell you again," said the lender, strip naked now or we will just rip your clothes off ourselves.

She started to undress as the men stood around leering at her and unzipping their trousers.

She paused when she was left in just her bra and knickers but reached behind to unfasten the bra when the lender shouted, "I said fucking strip, strip naked!"

With the bra off and her breasts exposed she slowly eased her knickers down.

"Come on you whore!" he shouted, "Get them off!"

Once completely naked the lender said, "Now you're going to show off your cunt. Go and sit in that arm chair."

Just hearing him use the word cunt offended her but she did as he asked and sat in the chair. Once she was seated he said to her, "Now lift a leg over each arm of the chair."

She hesitated, uncertain as to what he wanted her to do. He walked over to her, grabbed her left leg and lifted it out and over the left arm of the chair. He then repeated the same with her right leg. He adjusted her position, roughly dragging her buttocks forward toward the edge of the seat and spreading her legs as wide as they would go over each arm. He then walked around the back of the chair and pulled her head back until it was hanging over the back of the chair.

He revelled in her humiliation. She was quietly sobbing, so ashamed to be displaying herself so brazenly to these men. With her legs spread so indecently she could feel that her labia was gaping open for them all to see.

The lender moved slowly around the chair gazing at her naked body; his eyes filled full of lust by the sight of his latest prize.

"Now play with your self."

"What do you mean?" she wept.

"Masturbate; finger your cunt while we all watch."

"No, no, please don't make me do that."

"You have no choice" you must do everything we ask or the debt your husband owes us will not be paid and we will shame the family by letting all of your neighbours and friends know about your dire financial situation."

Still sobbing she lowered her hand down between legs. The men by now had all unzipped and had their erections jutting from their trousers, slowly stroking them as they watched.

loveking
loveking
1,278 Followers