The Raven & The Rainbow

Story Info
Woman prays for deliverance from abusive father.
2.8k words
4.24
28.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers

Izabel stood in front of the window, pressing her forehead against the cool glass. The rain falling from the darkened sky matched the tears flowing from her midnight eyes. Sobbing softly, Izabel stared out into the starless night. The sound of footsteps trudging up the stairs caused Izabel to cry more, for she knew what was about to happen. As on cue, there was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Honey are you awake?" the drunk voice asked, "It's only me, I just wanna talk." he whined, testing the doorknob. Izabel had locked the door this time, she was at her breaking point.

"Izzy, why do you have the door locked? I only want to talk. Come open the door for Daddy." the voice pleaded. For the last three years since her mother died, her father made her assume the roll of wife, in every sense of the word. He made her cook for him, clean the house, and even made her have sex with him. She couldn't take it anymore. The way he forced her to take his penis in her mouth, his angry thrusts into her dry vagina, not to mention the hurtful words and names he called her.

"Please dadddy, go away. I can't do this anymore. Please daddy...stop..please!" she cried.

"Aw, c'mon baby, daddy needs his babygirl to take care of him. Open the door, sweetie, I promise not to hurt you." he whined, still turning the doorknob.

"No more daddy..please no more!" she sobbed, crawling into a ball in the corner of her room.

Suddenly the door was viciously kicked open. Her father stood there in all his druken glory, his hand still holding a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Listen here bitch, you don't tell me what to do! Unnerstand?!" he spat, yanking her up by her blue-black hair.

"PLEASE DADDY!" she cried hysterically. "NO MORE! NO MORE!"

Her cries where cut short by a vicious backhand across her face, drawing blood from the corner of her mouth.

"Shut up! You're gonna do as I say!" he yelled, throwing her on the bed. He grabbed her thighs hard, leaving red handprints in his wake. Forcing them open, he positioned himself between her flailing legs.

"Sit still or else I'm really gonna punish you!" he hissed in her ear as he thrust his penis into her vagina. The room was filled with the sounds of his grunts and her sobbing. Soon he was climaxing, jerking his semen over her stomach.

"Oh-oh my good little girl..." he moaned, collapsing on her stomach. Gathering his strength, he climbed off of her and staggered out of the room. Izabel curled up in the fetal position, sobbing.

"Please take me to where the angels sleep. Please take me to where the rainbow ends. Please take me to where I long to see old friends. Take me now to where the angels sleep." she whispered between sobs. The prayer that her mother continuously mumbled during her last days when, the pain was too much to bear, she had begged for death to come.

Izabel woke up early the following morning. She tiptoed into the bathroom, careful not to wake her father from his drunken sleep. Standing underneath the scalding water of the shower, she quickly scrubbed away the traces of her father. She roughly scrubbed her skin until she was raw. But the pain was nothing new to her, since she constantly scrubbed her skin that way after her father paid her a visit. Quickly she dried off her chestnut skin, slightly rosy from her shower. The cool lotion she rubbed on her body soothed any remaining irritation she was feeling. Slipping into her black panties, bra and matching stockings, she pulled over her customary black gown. With trembling fingers, she laced the front of her gown and smoothed down the crushed velvet material. Stepping into her scuffy platform boots, she snuck back into the bathroom. Applying black eyeliner and purple lipstick, she parted her blue-black locks down the middle, braiding a single braid on each side. Grabbing her worn leather jacket, she crept out of the house, shutting the door on her father's snores.

"Good morning Izzy, you're in rather early today." Claire said.

"I know Ms. Claire, but I have some work that I need to finish up." Izabel softly spoke. Claire was the owner of the bookstore that became Izabel's refuge.

"Not a problem. You are always welcomed here. Actually, I'm glad you came early."

"Why is that Ms. Claire?"

"Because I have to run some errands and I don't have anyone to watch the store while I'm gone. You think you can hold the fort down? There's fifty dollars in it."

"I don't know Ms. Claire." she hesitantly replied.

"Oh you can do it Izzy. You've seen me putter around this store to enough to know how things work and there's no one else I trust. Plus you know about the books. Will you do it?" Izabel thought for a moment.

"Sure Ms. Claire. I'll do it." she smiled.

"Oh my,Izzy." Claire gasped.

"What is it Ms. Claire?"

"This is the first time I've seen you smile. You have such a lovely smile." she said, clasping her hands. Izabel simply blushed. In a few minutes Claire was off to do her errands, leaving Izabel in the silence she loves. Moment later, the bell chimed as the door was opened. Izabel looked up from her book to see who had came in. He stood about six foot and some change, his long dreadlocks were pulled back into a ponytail tied with a purple scarf. His lean figure was clad in black slacks and a turtleneck that peeked out the top of his midnight blue blazer.

"Excuse me, divine one, but might you direct me to the art section." his deep voice said.

"Um, it's the third aisle to the left." she whispered.

"Thank you divine one." he said, walking away. He stopped and turned back around. "Tell me something child, what is your name?

"I'm not a child." she responded, slightly irritated.

"Any fool can see that you are a woman of great beauty, but I call you child in the sense that we are all children." he explained, walking back to the counter.

"Children of whom?"

"Darkness. Light. Whomever you choose to rear you. So tell me child, what is your name?" he asked again, his midnight eyes piercing into her soul.

"Izabel, but everyone calls me Izzy."

"Izzy? Nay, I shall call you Izabel. Izzy is not a name befitting one such as you." he said, taking her hand and kissing it.

"What is your name?" she whispered.

"I have many names, divine one, but you make call me Mikal Raven. Or simply, Raven."

"Raven." she whispered.

"Yes, divine one?" he asked, his voice barely a whisper.

"Nothing, I just like the sound of your name. Plus it is also my favorite bird." He smiled at her words.

"Twas a pleasure meeting you, divine one, but I must take my leave of you. Know this Izabel, simply call me and I will be there." Then he was gone. Izabel blinked her eyes several times, wondering if he had be truly here or was her imagination working over time.

It was nightfall by the time Izabel made it home. She knew she was late and dinner was not ready. Translating to more trouble from her father. As soon as she opened the door, she was greeted with the stench of day old Jack Daniels and body odor.

"Where the hell have you've been, girl?" he slurred, "I've been fucking starving and no dinner. You got responsiblities, bitch!" he spat, throwing the empty bottle at her. It shattered against the wall, inches from her head.

"I-I'm sorry, daddy. I was helping Ms. Claire at the bookstore and lost track of her time." she stammered.

"What the hell are you wearing?" he asked, looking at her clothes. "What are you, some kind of witchy woman or something?" he chortled.

"I'll have dinner ready in a few minutes." she mumbled, walking into the kitchen. The stench of her father greeted her before he said a word.

"Ain't really hungry for no food, darling." he whispered, rubbing his groin against her backside, causing her to drop the dishes into the sink.

"Please daddy...please.." she sobbed as he groped her body.

"C'mon sweetie, daddy is hungry. So why doncha go upstairs and wash that crap off your face and take those godawful clothes off and wait for daddy." he said, pushing her to the stairs, patting her ass. Numbly, she went upstairs.

Standing in front of the window, her body shook from her tears. Pressing her face against the cool glass, she softly spoke, "Raven." She turned her head as she heard the heavy footsteps of her father coming up the steps. Suddenly the was a scraping against the window. Izabel turned around and gasped at what she saw--it was a raven! She opened the window and the dark bird flew in. Izabel was not prepared for what happened next. Right before her eyes, the bird morphed into Raven. Her shriek died in her throat as she sunk into the murky darkness of unconsciousness. Quickly catching her in his arms, Raven dove out of the opened window, flying away.

"You ready for daddy..." he said, trailing off, "Where the hell did she go??"

"Izabel..Izabel? Wake up divine one." Izabel fluttered her eyes. Opening them slowly, she saw Raven's face hovering over hers. She gasped and nearly fainted again as the memories of what just happened flooded her mind.

"Wh-ho are you? W-what are you?"

"I am Raven. I came for you because you called me."

"Why?"

"Because you prayed for this, did you not?"

"Prayed for this? What do you mean..." she trailed off, remembering last night. "Are you going to kill me?"

"I was, but I cannot now." She cringed at his blunt reply, but the fear soon turned to curiousity.

"Why can't you?"

"Because I love you, divine one."

"I don't understand." Raven sat next to her, pulling her body onto his lap, cradling her in his arms.

"Izabel, I have been watching over you for some time now. I took your mother away from the pain she was in. She, just like you, prayed for me to come and take her away and I did. I kissed her lips and took her soul to where the rainbow ends." Izabel softly cried as she listened, the image of her mother's serene face when she died suddenly appeared.

"Why did you leave me there? If you were watching over me, why did you leave me there with that monster?" she cried.

"You were too young to understand what was happening to you. Too young to call me. I can only come when I am called. You were a mere slip of a woman then, but now you are a woman. I watched you for the last three years, hoping that you would remember the prayer. And when you did, I felt my heart burst." he said, stroking her face.

"Raven, I cannot go back. If you are here to take me away, then please take me." she whispered.

"I will take you, but I will not kill you, divine one. You will be mine, forever. Do you wish to remain by my side?" he whispered, tracing her lips with his finger. Izabel soon was caught up it the grips of what she surely thought was a fever. She had never experienced anything like what she was experiencing now. Her body was like one nerve ending that was on fire. Her belly fluttered and her heart pounded.

"Raven, I think something is wrong with me?" she whispered. He softly chuckled.

"Nay divine one, nothing is wrong with you. It is desire that has you inflamed now. Have you not felt this way before?" he asked, caressing her throat.

"No, never Raven." she whispered.

"Never? Never has a man touched you the way I am touching you now?"

"Raven," she paused her eyes filling with tears, "You said you've watched me for some time, so you know the only man to touch me was my.." she stopped speaking. Raven's lips kissed away the tears that streaked her face.

"Shh, divine one, I know all. That simply mean you are still a virgin, untouched by any man."

"How?"

"He was not a man, he is a filthy beast. You were a mere child."

"But, I was seventeen when he first touched me. I'm twenty now." she sobbed.

"Still a child, divine one. Tell me, Izabel, how do you think I am?" he asked, unlacing her gown.

"Thirty?" she moaned, feeling his hot mouth on her throat.

"Nay, divine one. I am almost three hundred years old." he murmured, kissing her neck. She couldn't even fathom the magnitude of what he said. His hands slipped down the bodice of her gown, cupping her breasts, his thumb teasing the awakening nipple. She arched her back, pushing more of her breast into his warm hand. He continued kissing her lips, sucking on her tongue, nibbling on her lips. Slowly he moved his hand up her leg, inching her gown up. He rested his hand on the soft material of her panties, feeling the moisture. Her body stiffened as she felt his hand cup her sex.

"Raven, I-I don't know what to do?" she whispered.

"Nothing little one. Simply lie back." he said, hooking his thumbs in the waistband of her panties, slowly pulling them down. He lovingly stoked the downy softness of her dark curls. Izabel could feel the moisture seeping from her as he parted her swollen lips. Taking his tongue, he slowly licked her vagina, from the base of her clit, to the crack of her ass. Izabel thought she had died and gone to the end of the rainbow. She had never felt such pleasure down there. The cruel thrusts from her father never produce any sensations like that. Raven devoured her steamy sex like a starving man, sucking and biting on her clit, slipping two fingers inside of her. Soon, Izabel found herself bucking her hips against his fingers, as if her body instinctively knew what was going on. He could feel the twinges of her very first orgasm and he stopped. He slowly stripped his clothing off and looked down at Izabel's quivering body.

"Look at me divine one." he husked. Izabel gazed at him. His long locs framed his brown sugar colored face. Her eyes trailed down his body, appreciating every detail-the muscle tone of his arms, the hint of a six-pack stomach, more importantly, the erect penis that was teasing her clit to the point of madness. She had only see one penis and her lifetime and hated the sight of it and the pain that it brought. But that was nothing like the organ sitting before her. It was about seven inches long and three inches wide. The swollen head glistened from the mixture of precum and her own juices. She knew that it was going to hurt her, but she welcomed the sensations. As if reading her thoughts, Raven slowly slid his erection into to her moist heat. Inching his penis inside of her, letting her get used to the feeling of him filling and stretching her, savoring the sublime tightness surrounding him. Slowly he stroked inside of her, building up the fire that his mouth had started. Izabel wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, holding him close to her. The room was filled with the sweet moans and gasps of pleasure that escaped Izabel's lips. Soon she felt the tremors rising again deep inside her core. The sensations seem to build from the roots of her hair and traveled down to the soles of her feet. Her nipples became tiny stone rubbing against Raven's chest, the feeling sent her body reeling. She couldn't quite grasp what was about to happen to her, but she knew she desperatly wanted it to happen. Raven could sense she was ready to climax, as he felt the need rising in him. He got them both on the brink, and slowed his strokes down.

"Look at me divine one, " he gapsed, the pleasure becoming intense, "Will you be mine Izabel, for all time?" he asked, his voice almost pleading.

"Oh gods YES! Take me Raven!" she screamed as he plunged into her. The orgasm ripped through her body, elicting ear splitting shrieks from her. Over and over the waves hit her, sending her into a frenzy. And when his seed shot forth into her shuddering body, she came again, wrapping her legs around his waist, holding on for dear life. Izabel closed her eyes tightly. Suddenly, she saw a raven swoop down through a rainbow of vibrant colors, kissing her lips, transforming her into a raven.

"My love..my divine one." Raven moaned, "Together we shall soar the heavens."

"I am yours Raven, now and forever." she whispered, as the two ebony ravens flew to the end of the rainbow...

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers