The Ravishment of Eva Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnalval
Carnalval
33 Followers

Just then she felt her loosened dress slip over her hips and then fall down her legs into a puddle around her feet on the dirty ground. "Oh no," she thought, "This is going to happen, I'm getting fucked in an alley by a biker!" Eva took a panicked breath, but her pussy was screaming to be touched.

Feeling arousal beyond what she had ever known, she wondered how much of it was from the danger, and how much was from Cameron's hands, which now held onto the bottom of the stunning brunette's blouse.

"It's OK baby," Cam said, "I'm sure you're not the first college slut to be fucked behind this bar," his words burned into her ears as he lifted her blouse up, but still she almost instinctively raised up her hands as the top was taken completely off and thrown down on the ground.

Eva looked down to see a crumpled skirt sitting on the filthy wet ground around her feet, and was sad to see that her favorite blouse had landed in a puddle of brackish water that was dripping from a pipe coming out of the bar. She looked around to see they were tucked back in a corner behind the building in darkness, and she thought how ridiculous it was she felt relief they weren't under any bright street lights. "Am I afraid some homeless people will witness me being fucked by some guy I don't know?" she thought mockingly to herself.

There she stood in nothing but sexy high heels, skimpy gray panties and a matching bra. Cameron's hands were now working her body intently, and a sexual haze started to envelope an already inebriated mind. The next thing Cameron said stunned her again, "Eva, I don't have any condoms, so it looks like you'll be taking your cock raw tonight,"

She panicked again, "Oh no, that's something I just don't do!"

Cameron seemed unmoved, "It is tonight. Just think about it, it's natural. It will feel much better anyway, having raw, uncovered cock slide into that tight, unprotected slit. I'm going to fuck your steamy little pussy that was rubbing all over my leg an hour after we met until I fill it with my cum."

Eva was in shock, she had never heard anyone talk like that before, and even though she got around in high school, it was always with protection. Her situation really started to set in, and the fact that she was highly aroused with a dripping wet pussy made it seem surreal. Just then, the clasp on her bra was undone and the straps slipped down her shoulders. Cam took her bra off to expose a perfect pair of D cup breasts, tanned to match the rest of her body, and topped with entrancingly smooth nipples. "Mmm, honey those are beautiful," she heard him say, and was about to say thank you when she watched him throw her bra up on the roof of the bar.

"Why!?" she asked.

All he had to say was, "You don't need it anymore." His hands were already at her waist and began sliding her skimpy little panties down her long, sexy legs. As they got to her ankles, he asked lift each leg up one at a time. She dazedly placed her hands on his shoulders for balance and lifted one foot up, and then the other, looking down she realized the only thing she had on was her heels, everywhere else she looked she saw nothing but her smooth, bare skin. She was completely stripped naked out back behind a bar filled with her friends! Cameron sniffed the panties and slid them into his pocket, "I'm keeping these so I can always remember this night," he said. The look of shock on her face must have been amusing, because he sneered, "It's OK baby, you can still put your skirt and blouse back on," as he glanced over at the brown puddle with her now soaked blouse half floating in it.

Eva began to think about what would happen after she got fucked. At best, she would have to explain why her clothes were filthy, but she knew it was much worse than that. She wore small, tight fitting outfits. This outfit had been quite eye catching. The skirt was so short that her panties would peek out all the time, and both the skirt and the blouse were a very fine, flimsy material that would be much too revealing when wet. Knowing she had to wear this right after having sex made her anxious and caused her pussy juices to flow more than they already were.

Not having her panties later was the least of her concerns though. While she didn't know this yet, Eva was about to begin a life of slutty behavior beyond anything she had known which would escalate to her being a helpless fuck doll who constantly craved to be fucked. But the only part of her future she was concerned with now was soon be cumming into her little pussy, and it excited her like nothing ever had before.

As she stood in nothing but a pair of sexy heels, Eva thought about all the ways she was about to be fucked back here. Images of rolling around in filth, in the nasty puddles, and against the wall as Cameron slammed his cock into her spun around in her head. She was dizzy and her pussy was tingling with lust. She wanted to be used. She was about to have raw, unwrapped cock for the first time and the thought got her pussy scalding hot.

Cameron looked over his prize, and he was very satisfied with this beautiful slut nude before him. He held Eva by the shoulders and turned her back toward him, and she wobbled as though it were her first time in heels. The sexual haze that started to build when he first slid her panties to the side and touched her slippery wet pussy lips in the bar was thick now, and she was burning to be fucked in any and every this drifter wanted.

Lowering herself down more and more, she felt her shoulders being lightly pushed on as she was told her to get on her knees, and in her befuddlement, Eva complied. Her knees touched down on the dirty asphalt and one of them was in a puddle of water that she had half hoped was from an earlier rain storm between other more obscene thoughts in her sexual trance. Cam continued pushing on her back and told her to lower her shoulders, which she did. She dropped to her hands and continued down, stopping several times thinking it was enough, but Cameron continued to nudge until her perfect breasts were pressed tightly against the wet asphalt, as well as her shoulders.

Eva felt totally exposed in this position, and Cameron told her to arch her back so he could see her pussy. Hearing this made her tingle, and she again did as he asked. As she lay in this position, with her ass high up in the air, arching her back to push her swollen pussy out from between her thighs, she heard the sound of a zipper being lowered.

"He's going to fuck me like an animal," she thought, and she felt completely humiliated. But her lust was completely overpowering now, she had no will of her own, and she felt like begging to be fucked. The sound of pants being lowered and Cameron slidding behind her filled the quite alley. She had expected to have to suck his cock or at least some sort of foreplay, but it seems fucking to fill her up with cum was all this man intended to do.

The first time she felt his naked cock brush against her pink, unprotected pussy lips, she whined. Her desperation to be fucked had reached such a climax that she wanted to slam herself back into his waist. She wanted to get up on all fours to fuck back into him, but he had none of it. Pressing against her lowered back as he loomed over her, smashing her breasts even tighter against the pavement, she felt the head of a hard cock she had never even seen split between her lips and nudge back and forth between her wetness. Her pussy was so aroused that in no time the head of his cock had both of their juices dripping from the tip, and in that moment she felt it press firmly into her. She was so wet it slid smoothly inch after inch into her dripping snatch. She wanted to scream in total lust but held back and bit her lip, fearing being discovered.

Eva Paige Valentine was being stretched out by a very large, hard cock. And for the first time, it wasn't a condom covered dick. This was the inside of her tight, hot juicy pussy wrapped directly around the skin of a huge precum covered cock determined to blow its load deep inside her. This thought drove her mad with lust and she almost felt as if it were her first genuine sexual experience, untainted by latex. Cameron took his time sliding in and finally as his hips were against her ass, he grabbed her waist and pulled her back against him tightly, dragging her breasts against the asphalt as he did.

"How do you like being fucked with a big raw cock?" he leaned in to ask, to which she replied with a soft whimper, "I love it," not even thinking.

She felt the thick cock start sliding in and out of her, slowly at first but with a steadily increasing rhythm that made her feel pure ecstasy. "I am a complete slut now," she thought, knowing that fucking rock hard cocks is all she wanted to do from this moment on.

Cameron began pounding into her hard now, thrusting his cock deep into her slippery cunt. As she was fucked, her chest was grinding into the asphalt and she started to feel sore. Her long brunette hair lay in a dirty puddle as her cheek pressed into the hard ground. She stared at the filthy pavement against her pretty face but didn't care. The only thing that mattered was the cock pounding into her. She felt her perfect pink pussy lips stretched tightly around his pole like a rubber band, swallowing his cock as though they were her mouth, deep throating him balls deep.

After an involuntary, "Ow," escaped her lips from grinding her breasts on the asphalt, Cameron helped her get up on all fours, while still pounding into her steamy little pussy nonstop. He then helped her to stand up, but kept her doubled over at the waist, all the time fucking her as hard as he could. The slapping sound of hot sex with light moans echoed through the alley, and if anyone passed by, surely they would know some slut was getting a very hard fuck in the darkness.

When she was up on her feet, he kept her bent over so she had to place her hands on the ground to stay up, stretching her out impossibly far so she could steady herself on such high heels. She looked down between her arms to see her dirty wet hair and large, soft breasts dancing wildly in the air in front of her face as filthy water was flung everywhere. Cameron's huge hard cock pounded into her and she was being fucked like never before.

She started to think about how his bare cock was pounding her fertile pussy and she felt an intense orgasm start to build up inside her. Knowing her pussy would soon be filled with cum for the first time blinded her with pure uncontrolled lust. With each thrust, she began to whimper softly for fear of being discovered, "oh! ah! yes! don't stop! fuck me! oh! oh! oh!," she knew she was about to cum, and hoped he would too.

Just then, she heard the back door to the bar slam open and the sound of high heels walking towards them! She froze in terror as Cameron also stopped thrusting, leaving his cock fully buried inside her boiling stuffed cunt.

"Eva? Eva are you out here!?" It was her friend Julie! She was mortified! She hoped where they were was dark enough not to be seen, and remained frozen while doubled over at the waist. She heard more steps and watched in silence as her friend walked around the corner just ten feet away from where she was being fucked in the dark by a stranger! Just then, Cameron started to contract his muscles to make his cock twitch deep inside her vagina. Her vaginal walls were clinched tightly around his member and every slight movement felt as though he were slamming into her pussy with all his might. And then it happened... As her friend was mere feet away peering into the darkness looking for her, Eva climaxed! She quickly raised one of her dirty, dripping wet hands out of the puddle on the pavement to cover her mouth, and bit down hard on her lip to keep from making a noise, but it was almost unbearable! She wanted to scream! And evidently her pussy convulsed too tightly around Cameron's cock because suddenly, she felt his rock hard cock explode inside her! Eva's perfect, steamy little pussy was being filled with hot cum for the first time and it was the most exciting thing she ever felt. Warmth spread through her pussy as semen flooded her vagina and she loved it! Consequences raced through her mind as she felt a natural, biological content she had never known.

Eva was normally a very loud fuck, but this whole situation had kept her silent. Now, with one of her best friends just ten feet away from her, she was getting the fuck of her life and couldn't make a sound! In the silence, she was fixated on the cum filling her pussy... How it felt, the unfamiliar and unrivaled feeling of warmth spreading through her overheated vagina, and knowing she would need to feel this sexual euphoria again and again... It drove her wild!

If it weren't for the old air conditioning unit humming loudly in between her and Julie, she was sure her friend would have heard the little whimpers and moans Eva couldn't contain. Julie started to talk to one of her other friends she couldn't see, all the while she was completely still. Her legs started to burn intensely and she smelled the oily puddle water from her hand as it ran down her face. It was an unreal mix of pleasure, pain, and fear like she had never felt, and keeping herself from screaming out while impaled on this hard cock that had just coated the walls of her vagina with its spunk was almost impossible.

As Eva remained frozen, hoping her friends would leave, she felt cum start to run out of her pussy and down her leg. She had never felt so slutty in her life! And now as the cum started to run down her leg, she started to again think about the consequences of what had happened. "Oh my! Pregnant from a biker!" Her legs continued to burn and nearly buckle, she was about to drop to one knee with Cameron's pole still buried deep inside her, and then she heard Julie say, "She must be up front somewhere," taking one last look around.

They both turned and walked back into the bar, and as the door shut, Eva let out a long, loud moan, "OHHHHHHHHHH! Please fuck me! Fuck me again PLEEAAASE!!!" still trying not to be too loud but more recklessly than before their interruption, Eva's begging echoed through the pitch black alley. Cameron was happy to oblige this slut and picked right back up, pounding into her once again. "Your pussy feels incredible, I'm surprised we didn't get caught" he laughed, but Eva did not care about anything he said, all she wanted was to get her searing cum filled pussy fucked again and again!

For what seemed like an hour, Eva's tight cunt was pounded hard while her tormentor's nuts slapped against her throbbing clit. Fucking her as hard as he could, Cameron felt the spunk inside her churn into a frothy mixture of his cum and her juices. All the while Eva was doubled over and had moved her hands to her ankles, each thrust jolting her so that she had to lean back into him so she wouldn't fall forward. Eva felt another orgasm building, and as the impossibly hard cock came inside her pussy once again, she screamed out, "OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE THE FILTHY SLUT I AM! FILL UP MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT CUM!!!" Eva's second orgasm had hit her, and she couldn't hold back any longer! Anyone in the alley would have heard that some nasty whore was likely getting impregnated behind their local bar between her screams and the loud clapping of his hips on her gorgeous ass. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure hit her as her pussy was filled again to overflowing with the seed of a man she didn't know just two hours ago!

After cumming, Eva collapsed onto the asphalt a complete and disheveled mess. Covered in filthy water, asphalt dust on her cheek, hands and breasts, and cum flooding out of her pussy and down her legs, Eva lay in the darkness for what seemed like just a few moments...

- - - - -

###The Beginning

The loud thunder of motorcycles starting on the other side of the building stirred Eva awake. She was unsure if she passed out for ten minutes or an hour, but the sounds from inside the bar let her know it hadn't been too long. She thought about how she had been fucked by a stranger right here, and that he was likely pulling away on his motorcycle never to be seen again. As she reached down to feel the cum still pooled by her opening she realized she had never even saw the first cock that came inside her, and a pang of excitement hit her again. "What is wrong with me?!" She asked herself, unable to process what had just happened to her, or the strong desire she still felt to be fucked yet again.

Eva stood up on shaky legs and stumbled around, still clad in nothing but her strappy high heels. "Unbelievable," she said to herself softly, "I'm such a mess," as she looked over herself and ran her hands down the front of her body. She felt her tender breasts and dusted all of the dirt and tiny gravel that had embedded into her flesh as she was pressed against the paved ground, and doing so sent an electric shock through her wonderful nipples. She realized she she needed to do something to cover up quickly.

Her heels clicked the pavement as she looked around for her clothes, collecting her mini and blouse she found they were both wet and covered in dirt, but her blouse was completely drenched and filthy. She had no choice though, unless she wanted to walk around the rest of the night in nothing but her heels she had to put the sleazy clothes back on, and even though she thought her heels were very sexy and perfectly accentuated her well formed legs, she had to get dressed. She slid the slimy blouse over her head, pulling it over her breasts and straightening it as much as possible. It was awful! The fabric was clinging to her everywhere, and her nipples were on full display. Next, she stepped into her dress on wobbly, just been fucked legs and pulled the skimpy garment up to her waist. The clasp had been broken and she had to roll up one side to keep the skirt from falling to her ankles as she walked, which left one of the cheeks of her hot ass even more exposed.

Eva looked down at herself and even in the darkness, her well adjusted eyes could see she was a completely slutty mess. Her pussy was fully exposed because her dress was now too short, so she had to pull it down dangerously low on her hips, below where her pubic hare would have been were it not completely shaven. The wet blouse and midnight chill had made her nipples very erect, and there was now a large gap between the bottom of her top and her skirt, showing much more midriff than she was comfortable with, almost completely exposing her mons to just above her steamy cum drenched slit. And worse, the thin material of what little clothing she did have left might as well not even be there, leaving her feeling completely exposed.

She knew before she put it on the dress was useless without her panties. She had a bit of an exhibitionist side to her, and likened wearing this dress to a bikini with a sash. But now, without her panties and the clasp broken, any movement she made was likely to expose her freshly shaved pussy and perfect ass to anyone who looked. Eva gently sat her sexy ass down on a wooden crate behind the bar to rest her well fucked body and think about what she would do next, but every option seemed awful.

As she sat, she shifted around on the crate carefully, making sure not to get any splinters in her bareskinned ass. Eva found no matter how how she sat, she could see it would be obvious she had nothing on underneath her tiny dress. Her thighs and sweet ass cheeks were exposed where her skin contacted the seat as her skirt bunched up, and even though this never bothered her before, with nothing underneath it felt completely humiliating. She looked at her smooth long legs and straightened one at a time to see how dirty they were, each sexy limb was covered from when she had been on her knees having a stranger's hard dick slammed into her juicy slit, "Oh that felt so good," she found herself going through each position she had been fucked in again. "I really need to stop thinking about sex and figure out how to get home!" she muttered derisively at herself. But she couldn't help it, seeing herself like this made her feel as dirty as she looked, and sex was much more than a simple preoccupation at this point.

Carnalval
Carnalval
33 Followers