The Rawhide & the Cowgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,228 Followers

Chance laid the blanket down on a grassy spot on the ground under a small stand of aspen. He knelt in front of me and caressed my legs and ass. I had a feeling for a moment there that he would have been happy just humping my legs right there, and I would have let him. I felt so wanton, I just wanted more. Please? More cum?

Instead he helped me to kneel down on the blanket. My very own big strong cowboy removed my hat, and I shook my hair free. Chance helped me down onto my back and pushed my hands up over my head, and tied them to the base of the tree.

This wasn't going to take long, either. It was as if I'd never had a girl before, the need in me was so great. I pushed her legs apart and knelt between them. I pushed my pants down and slipped myself inside her.

It was like coming home. It was like heaven. Her velvety warmth took me in, and she closed her eyes and wrapped her legs around me. I slid in and out of her, going faster and faster. Butterscotch whimpered as she relished the feeling of being bound and pummeled. Even though she was already tied to the tree, I took her wrists in my hands and held on tightly, pinning her even more.

Butterscotch turned a bright pink and moaned as the spasms of her orgasm began. I could feel her contractions around my dick as I rode her hard.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked breathlessly, riding the little cowgirl as deep and hard as I could. I ripped her shirt open, the western snaps giving way to reveal her perfect breasts - not too big, not too little. I grabbed one in each hand, feeling her rigid nipples pushing into my palm. "You want me… pounding you… inside you…"

She was having too hard a time breathing through her cumming to answer me with words, but she moaned and wiggled harder under me. She locked her bare feet around my back and I suddenly felt the cum start to rise.

I wanted her mouth. Those pink lips which I'd tasted were calling my cum. I slipped out of her, but I wasn't quick enough. I grabbed onto myself as I moved towards Butterscotch's mouth. The first glob of sperm shot from me before I could reach her, and it landed on the collar of her shirt. Butterscotch opened her smiling mouth wide and stuck her tongue out to catch my hot cum. She closed her eyes as a glob landed on her tongue, and I held onto myself and shot load after load of hot white jism into her.

I watched in amazement as her mouth filled up with my cum. The sunlight bounced off her white teeth, now slippery with jism. Finally I began to wind down. I stroked the last drops out of me and I was as empty and drained as I'd ever been in my life. Butterscotch slowly closed her lips, savoring the taste before she swallowed. She wore a gentle beatific smile, and I think I fell in love with her right there.

I untied my little cowgirl and helped her get dressed. She was still blushing, but we laughed together about our afternoon ride.

We fetched Cupcake and Caramel and rode back to pick up the others, and then on to the ranch. The yellow-ringed cum stain on Butterscotch's collar went unnoticed by everybody. Well, at least nobody said anything.

I bought that ranch, and I told myself that it was because of the picturesque country and the perfect buildings and nice string of ponies, and that it had nothing to do with meeting Butterscotch. But we opened the C&B Wedding Ranch six months later, and Butterscotch and I were our own first customers.

Don't laugh, but there really is a girl named Butterscotch.

And I swear, I didn't choose his name on purpose. It wasn't until I proofread ihis tale that I realized what I'd done. Then I decided to leave it alone. For those of you who know Chance Buckman - it was an accident. For those who don't…never mind!

As always, I appreciate your votes and feedback. Drop me a line and tell me what you think. If you enjoyed this story, there are other similar ones for your reading pleasure - just click on the link below. Thanks so much for reading!

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,228 Followers
12