The Reach Ch. 01

Story Info
Three friends discover a new realm of possibilities.
4.7k words
3.42
13.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tveksam
Tveksam
160 Followers

We were three back then, when we first happened upon the cavity between the stones. It was I and my two friends, Belle and Step, or Stephen as his parents called him. We were 18 and it was a beautiful summer evening when Step found it.

"I've never seen this before," he said. "Have you?"

Belle and I shock our heads in confusion. This wasn't our first time at the standing stones far away from the city; it wasn't even our thousandth time. It was our favourite spot on a fine, or foul, day. But this was the first time it had surprised us so.

Belle and I squeezed in behind him to see how deep it was. Belle had barely seen it before she started to climb down. Step and I looked after her, uncertain what to do, for it was just a tiny opening with sharp stones sticking up from the slippery, moss clad walls. A tiny trickle of water flowed down, into the darkness.

Belle had turned on her cell phone and the blue light showed her the way. She looked up at us with a great, big smile before she hurried on. Step was soon to follow, after he had punched me playfully, but quite hard, and smiled at me.

Standing in the fading light I hesitated for a long time, long enough for Step to reach Belle, but when they both looked up at me and said, "Come on!" I had to follow even though I predicted broken bones and gangrene. It is so hard to say if I now wish I had been more headstrong and turned my back on the possible danger, which was my nature. But then, I couldn't very well betray my friends, could I? So I followed them into the darkness.

It was wet and cold to leave the warmth of the sun stroked land behind me. The wet walls soon made my clothes cling to my body like a cold, and wet, snake. But a dry, warm wind came from under me, most likely from my two friends. We had obviously brought or own heat down into this cold abyss.

Abyss is a dramatic word but as I looked up the circle of light that was the opening was so tiny and so very far away. Meanwhile the pitch black beneath us had shown us nothing, unless you count the dry breeze.

Step screamed out in surprise and I saw that he and Belle turned a corner and disappeared. I was terrified and hurried on as fast as I cold, slipping down the moss, even cutting myself bad on the leg on a sharp rock in the process. But at last I too came to the bend and crawled around it. No one was there, but there was the light of the evening sun coming from an opening just ahead of me.

Laughter filled the air as I crept onto warm, shining grass. The smell of it, and everything else, it seemed, made me dizzy from sensory overload and I wanted to sleep. I closed my arms and curled up when two strong hands pulled me up. There was Step and Belle and they hugged me and started to laugh. I laughed with them. We were all confused, but happy, for there was something fantastic in the air.

As I started to look around I noticed that we were in a hollow surrounded by a thick, brightly coloured hedge. As Belle and Step continued to hug and laugh I walked up to the plants and found that it was possible to crawl through them if one didn't mind a sting from a thorn or two.

Carefully I came through and in the distance, where our city would have been, had we been able to see it from the stones, in the real world. But it was not our boring town. This was a magnificently high place with spires that reached the sky. Gold and healthy brown dominated but there were splashes of colour everywhere. A city wall with an open gate faced us and I could see a thread of carts and people going from the countryside to the gate.

The place seemed to be bustling with activities I couldn't see from that distance. But I wanted to, more than I had ever wanted anything. I returned to the hollow as quickly as possible to get my friends.

"Belle! Step!" I shouted, filled with joy when I saw them both on the ground, Belle with her head between Step's legs. She lifted it when she heard me, and they both greeted me with open faces. Step's cock stood up between them and I blushed as I saw it. I had seen it before, of course, but never erect. It was much bigger than mine. Belle started to stroke it with her hands.

"Why don't you join us?" she asked, and Step nodded with pleasure. "If you want you can fuck me when I suck on this fat cock?"

She kneeled forward to kiss Step viciously on the mouth, positioning herself so that I could use her if I wanted to, and a twinge of jealousy touched me, for I had always had a thing for her. She was a cute girl, with red hair and pale skin. The hair was coloured but I had never seen her real hair colour so it didn't matter much. I knew that she had complexes about her body, but I liked it just fine. I had said as much to Step and he had said that she wasn't his type. He had obviously reconsidered.

My own, normal cock had started to grow in my pants and I turned away from them so that they wouldn't see it and compare. Belle guessed why and laughed as she twirled his curly, blond hair in her fist.

"He is so cute, Step," she said.

I didn't see them but I could hear her take his cock in her mouth. And I definitely heard his pleased moans.

"I always wanted him, Step," she continued, "but he never initiated anything." And her mouth went back to his cock.

"He is shy," Step said slowly, "but he always liked you, you know?"

"Now I don't know if I want him," she said. "Not after I've seen, felt and sucked on this."

My heart stopped and I almost cried as she went back to his cock.

"He can do other things?" he suggested and she moaned in agreement with him between her lips.

"He has a nice mouth," she said. "It is so cute."

"Oh, yeah..." he moaned and I walked swiftly up to the shrubbery again.

"I'll wait for you!" I shouted back.

I hid myself and cried. I didn't even look at the cityscape, now almost too dark to see in the sinking sun anyway. I found some sort of peace in the darkness between the thorns. I even masturbated as I heard their moans. It didn't sound as it stopped with her giving him a blowjob and eventually her orgasm reached my ears. Then I came, not sooner. My seed spilled on the earth and I scooped old leaves over it to hide my shame.

Eventually they joined me and I showed them the city. All of the colours were gone but it looked dark and beautiful in the darkness too, like crystals on velvet cloth. Multi-coloured, varying lights separated it from the dark land between it and us.

They each hugged and kissed me, Step on my cheek, Belle on my mouth. I could smell and taste him on her and I froze in her affection. They acted like a couple. I was treated like a younger brother.

A load roar came from the darkness, quite close to us, and I looked to them for comforting words.

"It is dangerous," Step said and Belle nodded.

"We should leave now," she said, "but we will be back tomorrow."

As one they turned away from me and went down to the hole. I hurried after them and we all disappeared.

In the ordinary world we all blushed, the memories were uncomfortable. Now Belle and Step looked at each other uncomfortably and she moved her tongue in her mouth, as if to see if the taste remained. By her look it did and she spit in the grass. Together we returned to the city.

Even though it had been strange and somewhat awkward we agreed to meet early next morning, with food and water enough for one day, to return. I took care of my leg but suspected that I would get a scar.

Next morning, after a worried night's sleep, we met up early with backpacks full of stuff to take us through the wilderness. It wasn't the first time we set out like that and our parents were used to us going missing, sometimes days at a time, at a moment's notice. As long as we left a note they were happy.

The biggest surprise that morning was that Step had dyed his hair. Now it was black and curly. Belle and I laughed but it was really quite fitting. We all wore practical hiking clothes and boots.

We had no problems finding the tunnel again. We had so little problem, in fact, that we all agreed to cover it with some branches. It was our secret, we decided, and no one else should be able to use this tunnel. After that we started to climb down.

The second time everything went smoothly down and up. But we were shocked by the beauty of the land we come to. The evening sun hadn't made it justice. All the colours were recognizable, but they were much richer, as if they shone on their own. Our own clothes stuck out against this lustre like boring, old rags. For a moment I felt an urge to get naked, which would have been more dignified. My friends also seemed uncomfortable as they compared themselves to the wondrous nature.

As we looked at the city it seemed as it had done when I first discovered it, and more. Now there was the right amount of shock in the eyes of Belle and Step to my liking. But I was also stunned anew; the real world had made me forget some of the details. The landscape was also made more fascinating than it had been the previous day.

Small, flowering hills, like our own, were everywhere on a great steppe. The steppe was like a savannah, with small trees and never ending, long grass reaching out to kiss the horizon. Deepest blue sky met the green there. A quirky road led from the open city gate to some spot we couldn't make out. But carts and people with sacks and oddments were travelling back and forth from the city. Sometimes new travellers came from the steppe, but mostly they used the road.

Some shapes were familiar but others were otherworldly, as were their belongings. Herds of strange beasts, bearish, cow- or cat-like were led to the city, probably to feed its many occupants. Cages on wheels held more creatures, prisoners of some sort. When the road was empty we used our chance to go down to the road without anyone seeing our way in and out.

To get to the road we had to walk through the grass and we all noticed why the creatures tended to stay out of it for it was longer than we had thought, maybe twice my length, and if we hadn't had a fixed direction we could have vanished there and no one would even have noticed. A musky scent came from the grass and quick things ran between the stalks. Insects, sometimes large as a human head, buzzed above. Some of them looked quite dangerous. Luckily they seemed to prefer the free air above the grass.

Step almost knocked over a frail, little bipedal, lion-like creature when he suddenly stepped onto the road, slightly before us. The grass was tightly packed close to the road and he hadn't seen the small thing before it was too late. We stepped out and I apologized to the individual, but he gave out a cute little roar and walked away. He was headed away from the city; otherwise I would have wanted to speak to him. But even had I wanted to he was much too quick for me.

The tallest spire of the city was barely visible over the tall grass and we started to walk at a steady speed. As we walked on we passed, or were passed ourselves, by the many strange beings that seemed to have this land as their home. Some looked exactly like humans, but in stranger, more fantastical clothing. Others were utterly strange, or somewhere in between. Often they seemed to be crossbreeds, human with animal or just a bit of human in a strange animal, or plat, mixture. A bear with an ox head stared at us like we were the strange ones.

The crowd seemed to be tolerating and many didn't even look at us. Those who did seemed to find us boring and unimportant. The few of the ordinary travellers who paid us any attention stared at our clothes and belongings as if they were of alien materials and I got worried about what they would do if they grew more suspicious.

But the ones who handled the cages stared at us in a way that frightened me. Their prisoners gave us a look of deepest despair and many had signs of recent violence on their bodies, welts from whips or rods, bruises from whatever. In addition to this they were branded, a different brand for each slave trader group. The handlers looked mean and used to fighting, they had different types of exotic armours and weapons. These summed us up, I was sure of it, as if we were worth taking then and there. But I was thankful when they passed us by.

Then we came to the city and it was a strange and bustling place. Market stalls were everywhere and from them came screams and smells. They sold everything, or so it seemed to me. Slaves were commonplace and they were easily separated from the free individuals by their general lack of clothing. Additionally the slaves were branded.

Sometimes slaves were led around in ropes or chains, with collars around their necks, or other limbs if no suitable neck existed. These were often more good looking and erotic to behold. Their owners almost never walked. Instead they rode around in carriages or carried around by strong slaves.

Miraculously the lingua franca was English, even though there was a myriad of strange dialects and other sounds and languages. But the streets were to bustling for us to hear anything specific.

There were three layers, all of them very busy. One was at human height, the other below, crawling on the ground or running or shuffling between or legs. The last was above us, big hulks or slender beings. Some were even flying in a thousand ways. I looked at them with envy.

Too exhausted to think we went into a side street to the first open pair of doors we found. Eventually we sat down in a tavern, also bustling and noisy but at least with private tables, enough for us to try to understand it all.

"I will try to by something for us," Step said and left me and Belle at our table.

Eventually he returned with a strange look on his face. He said that he had asked how much things cost when the barmaid had seen his sunglasses and said that they would get him a feast.

At first I thought that they had fooled him, and Belle teased him for his folly, but then a pretty slave with a lizard's tail said that we should come with her. We followed to a silent, cool room with strange paintings on cloth or wood all over the walls. There several tables laden with strange foodstuffs and beverages awaited us.

"Entertainment will arrive shortly," said the slave girl and left us with the abundance.

I was hungrier than I had acknowledged and soon we all had started to taste a little bit of everything. It tasted as if the world's best chefs had made stuff out of the best ingredients and stuffed them with heroin. And the drinks were strong and light, sweet or bitter, the best we had ever had.

And the entertainment arrived. A roman orgy of petite, strong, sexy beings, male, female and both started to circle or tables, dancing, fucking and moaning to drums we could almost hear. The dancers themselves were musical instruments and their fleshy sounds pleased us.

It didn't take long for my cock to get rock solid, and when I looked over at Belle and Step I could see they were just as aroused as me.

With a wine stained hand Step pulled out his massive member and started to stroke it. Almost at the same time a short woman with characteristics of a squirrel fell on her knees before him and released him from the need of pleasing himself.

Belle hesitated for a minute, staring lustily at Step's pleasure and even throwing a quick eye at me to see what I was doing, but then she started to undress and just as quickly a form loosed itself from the erotic dance which had quickened around us. But she kicked the poor puppy boy that crept to her with a longing tongue. Instead she signalled to a strong, wolf-like shape to come to her. His tongue she accepted willingly and she gripped the shaggy head and thrust his snout deep into her pussy. The puppy re-joined the dance.

Aroused, and knowing that the other two were too occupied to notice me, I unbuckled my pants and started to stroke my cock. A gracious form came to me, a woman with the big eyes of a doe and with small antlers to match among her thick, auburn curls. Her fingers carefully explored my flesh and her mouth slowly closed around my throbbing shaft. Her big, brown eyes never left mine and it was almost as she begged me to use her. Sadness, desperation, servitude and concentration came at me from those prefect globes.

I desperately needed to come and therefore I ignored the creature's pain. As I came in her mouth she thanked me before she returned to the dance.

Belle and Step wasn't finished as quick and I saw that the wolf had been replaced with the squirrel that had been sucking on Step. He had started to fuck the pussy of that same female and I felt bad when I saw him thrust hard into her while Belle's controlling hands took a hold of its furry, red ears and forced the little being deep into her pussy.

Panicky breaths came from the slave's mouth when Belle allowed her to breathe. The sounds mixed with pain when Step stabilized himself by holding her long tail hard. Between Step and Belle the squirrel was dragged back and forth as if it was a prize to be won. Eventually Belle came and then she showed the slave away from her. But Step continued to use her for some minutes more.

When he came he did so all over her body, flinging her away from him. As if it was the most reasonable thing to do Belle signalled to the puppy to crawl to the messy squirrel and clean her with his long tongue. He did so without questioning her authority.

We started to eat again, exhausted from the experience. I thought that the dancers would leave us but they just continued dancing. With a shameful glance I admired their graceful movements, lustily longing after them, but unwilling to control them. Step and Belle stared openly, preparing themselves for another taste of the multi formed entertainers as soon as they wanted.

When Step started to stroke his flaccid cock to make it hard a slave stepped forward, cradling a little pot. It removed the lid and produced a salve that it stroked on the cock. Immediately it rose harder than ever and the slave backed away.

"I love this!" said Step and walked over to Belle and sat down next to her. "Which one should we have next?"

She stroked his cock and kissed him. She started to look more carefully at the individual dancers but then she stared straight at me. I blushed and turned my eyes away from her. But I couldn't help but return my eyes to her sweaty body and her fingers which squeezed Step's hard cock and went in and out of her wet pussy.

When I returned from that sight to her face she smiled and nodded. Her smiling mouth formed the word "come" to me and I shuddered of fright. Not like this, I thought. Please, not like this.

Then suddenly Step reached into the dance, interrupting its rhythm's with his clumsy movements. From the flock he took the doe eyed female that had sucked on me. His hungry eyes scared me and he dragged the doe to Belle, even though she gladly would have followed him anywhere, and threw her on the floor at her feet.

Belle laughed and adjusted herself so that she could push her sweaty foot into the doe's face. The slave started to rub the foot with her hands but Belle's other foot kicked the hands away.

"Keep your filthy hands off me, slave," she said and started to stroke her pussy. But she didn't take her eyes off me for very long.

Step also looked over at me.

"This one's yours, right?" he shouted. "I will fuck her in the ass."

With that he adjusted the slave's legs in a way that looked very uncomfortable for her and positioned himself with his cock just beneath the little doe's tail that twitched nervously. Then he entered her in one, long stroke and she screamed, making it impossible to lick Belle's feet. And Belle kicked her in the face.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to leave. I gripped my things and threw myself through the dancing circle, out to the tavern proper. Belle and Step screamed after me but I refused to listen to them. I just kept on running and eventually I returned to the city gates and left the place.

Tveksam
Tveksam
160 Followers
12