The Real Deal Ch. 01

Story Info
Terrance thought something was up.
3.3k words
4.19
187.9k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: ATFER READING HUNDRED OF STORIES ON THE NET ABOUT UNFAITHFUL WIVES WHO GET SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM SOME BIG COCKED STUD AND LAUGHED WHEN THEIR HUSBAND FINDS OUT, THEN CARRY ON WITH THEIR NEW LOVER. HERE’S A STORY ABOUT WHAT PROBALLY WOULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

WARNING! THIS IS AN ADULT STORY WITH A SEXUAL THEME! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD!

Terrance Bradshaw smelled a rat. A nasty big dicked rat.

Angela, his wife of 12 years must think he was either stupid or blind.

The sudden need for nights out with her “girlfriends”. Having to work late most nights and on weekends. The unexplained credit card bills that showed the purchase of men’s clothes when she had not brought any home for him.

But the most telling was how they went from sex four or five nights a week to almost never. How when they had sex how she was so loose that it was like screwing a wide mouth jar. He knew his cock hadn’t gotten any smaller so it was obvious that she had found some new dick. A big dick.

Terrance had taken steps to prove him right or wrong. First he hired a detective to watch Angela.

He also had video cameras and microphones installed while his wife was away on a “business” trip. An unused storage room over the garage was converted into a control room. Each camera had it’s own recorder, and was started either by heat, noise or motion.

While Terrance was away on a business trip (a real one), the recorder did its job.

The first night, Angela had her boyfriend over. It was a face Terrance knew well.

John Bright. He worked in Angela’s office. He was about 6’ tall and weighed about 200 lbs. But it was all muscle. And when he pulled out his cock it was a good 10 inches long and about 3 1/2 inches around. No wonder her pussy was stretched.

Terrance watched hours of tapes of them fucking and sucking. Angela sucked his cock, and even swallowed. She also let him fuck her in the ass. She wouldn’t let him close.

But the most painful part to Terrance was when she laughed about how small his cock was and how stupid he was not to have figured out she was fucking around.

Well Angela my dear wife, it’s time to pay the piper.

FIRST MOVES.

Angela might have thought he was stupid, but he was anything but. He had made his first several million off of patent rights to new hardware he had designed. This was money that Angela didn’t know about nor have any right to. (THANK GOD FOR PRE-NEPS)

They lived off of his income as a process engineer, and her as an office manager at a large corporation. Together it was over $250,000 a year plus bonus.

The house was paid for, (his before marriage) and both cars were also paid for. They also had 401K’s and lots of stocks and investments.

Terrace’s first moves were to change all the accounts to other banks, change his beneficiaries on his insurance and accounts. He also transferred the title of their cars so each was the sole owner of their car. He also changed the car insurance to separate policies. All the joint credit cards were cancelled.

He calculated how much of the debt was hers and deducted from her half of the joint savings account.

Now all he had to do was spring the trap.

Terrance told Angela that he would be out of town that weekend.

He checked into a motel out on the interstate. And waited.

BUSTED!

The surveillance equipment had a real time video and audio link connected to a separate phone line. Terrance could connect it to his laptop and control the system from where ever he was.

He parked down the street in his rented car and waited.

About 7:30 that night John Bright drove past his car and pulled into the driveway.

Watching his monitor, Terrance waited for them to get real comfortable.

When they were both naked and Angela was between John’s legs sucking his cock, Terrance calmly walked in the door, Just as John came in her mouth. Cum ran down her face.

“Having fun?” he asked.

Angela jumped up in surprise, trying to cover herself.

John on the other hand just sat there with a smirky smile on his face.

“Well Terrance my boy, Good to see you. You know your wife has some good pussy.” He laughed.

“Of course you wouldn’t know about that. Being I told her to cut you off. Hell, I even stretched her asshole out. Of course with your little dick you couldn’t feel anything anyway!”

Angela stood there speechless. She couldn’t believe her lover would talk about her like she was a piece of meat. Especially to her husband.

Terrance stood there and hadn’t said anything else. He looked at Angela and shook his head.

He said, “You threw away or marriage for this piece of shit. He talks about you like you’re a street whore? You’re even dumber than I thought.”

John jumped out of his chair and started toward Terrance.

“Why you wormy bastard. I’ll break you in half!” screamed John.

John approached Terrance, taking a hard swing at his head.

Terrance calmly moved out of the way and in seconds he had John on his stomach with his arm twisted behind his back.

Terrance asked him, “Wanna try again? I’m sure a big stud like you can cream a little “wimp” like me.”

Angela was amazed. She had never seen Terrance like this. His expression was calm, but his eyes burned with a laser-like fire.

John jumped to his feet and approached Terrance again. This time he was a little more cautious.

He tried a martial arts move, but Terrance countered it and kicked John in the face several with perfectly delivered sidekicks.

He then knocked John of his feet with a kick to the mid section.

John lay on the ground bleeding.

Terrance walked over and kicked him in the nuts several times.

“Next time you fuck with someone’s wife, I’d advise finding out about them. For your information, I was a black belt in several forms of martial arts before I was 15. National kickboxing champion at 18. I was also a Navy SEAL. I could have killed you just as easily as I kicked your ass.” Said Terrance softly.

“This is your warning, the only one I’ll give. If I even hear about you talking to my wife, even on the phone, I’ll kill you. If I were you, I’d leave town. Because even if you run into each other by accident, I’ll still kill you. Understand?”

“Oh and if you try any sneaky shit, remember. I have a lot of friends to watch my back. If anything happens to me, they’ll come looking for you. These guys’s won’t hesitate to cut you in little pieces and feed you to the fish. You better hope I stay healthy.”

“Now get the fuck out of my house and never come back.” He ordered.

John collected his clothes and half walked half crawled to his car and left.

THE CONFRONTATION

Terrance turned and looked at his wife standing there naked with another man’s cum running down her face.

He was disgusted.

How could he have ever loved this whoring bitch?

What now?

“Okay bitch, let’s hear your tale. What lies are you going to tell now that you’ve been caught fucking around? With his cum running down your face. Well come on.” He demanded.

Angela looked at him in shock. He had never called her names or demanded anything from her. He was like a stranger. Not the man she loved.

LOVED, oh shit. The thought finally struck her. She loved Terrance more than anyone. He was a good provider, a good husband. A good man.

He had loved her. Treated her like a queen. Never asking anything of her except to love him and be his wife.

And what had she done? SHE CHEATED ON HIM, SHE LIED TO HIM, BOUGHT PRESENTS FOR ANOTHER MAN WITH HIS MONEY, LAUGHED AND JOKED ABOUT HIM AS A MAN. CUT HIM OFF FROM SEX. LET ANOTHER MAN DO THINGS TO HER SEXUALLY THAT SHE WOULD’T LET HIM DO!

She was a SLUT!

She didn’t deserve him!

Angela looked at him with tears in her eyes.

“I don’t really know what to say. I know sorry isn’t enough.” She cried.

“But I just realized what I have thrown away. I wish there were some way that I could make it up to you. But I know there isn’t.”

“I can’t even ask you for another chance because I don’t deserve one.”

“I am a whore! A no good useless piece of pussy!” she cried.

“What have I done?” crying uncontrollably.

She fell to the floor shaking and crying. Tears washing down her face like a spring shower.

Terrance looked at her. He didn’t want to feel sorry for her. He wanted to hate her. Make her feel as bad as he did.

But he loved her too hard and too long. He hated to see her cry. Terrance reached down and picked her up from the floor.

He carried her to the bathroom where he washed he face with a cool cloth.

He then carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and sat down beside her.

“Okay Angela, better now? Let me hear how you got us in this mess.” He asked in a calm voice.

She looked at him, disbelief in her eyes. Why was he being nice to her? How could he? She was such a whore!

She began to tell her tale.

Susan James was a woman who started working in Susan’s office several months ago. Angela had felt sorry for her because she was new in town and was all alone.

She had invited her for supper several times and to use their pool and spa.

Susan also kept her company while Terrance was out of town. She also got Angela started on the club and bar scene.

Angela was young when she and Terrance had dated and later married. It was all new and exciting to her. The men at the clubs bought her drinks and told how sexy she was. It made her feel good about her self.

Terrance found out how it had gotten started. That bitch Susan James had talked Angela into trying out new dick. She had gotten Angela drunk at a bar on an out of town trip and picked up some stud friends of hers that live in Atlanta.

Before Angela knew it she was naked in bed with a stranger. He had a big cock. It made Angela feel like she never had before. It was like a drug. She had to have more!

The man was John Bright. He later came to work at the company (with help from Angela). At first it was now and then. Then it became an obsession. She started paying his rent and buying him gifts. Anything for that big cock.

She knew that she was going to get caught sooner or later. But she never considered what it was going to cost her. Now she realized.

Terrance looked at her. What the hell was he going to do? Stick to his plan. Don’t feel sorry for her.

“Angela it’s obvious that we can’t stay married. You can’t have any respect for me to do what you did and to talk about me like you did.” Terrance said.

“Talked? How could you know what I said?” Angela asked in surprise.

“I have the entire house bugged. Every room has video cameras and microphones. I have hours and hours of videotape of you and your boyfriend at play. All your little conversations about my little dick and how stupid I was.” Terrance explained.

Angela’s face fell. The tears started again. She was toast. He never would forgive her!

Terrance went on. “So don’t try to lie or bullshit me. It won’t work. I also had a PI following you. I have his pictures and reports. You’re stone cold busted. So let’s get to the bottom line.”

“I’m going to keep my house. I’ve changed all the accounts. You’ll need to open new ones for yourself. I’ve also closed all the joint credit accounts. I’m going to deduct your share from the joint savings and investment account. Also the cost of the PI and the surveillance equipment. And the money you took out of the accounts to finance your fun.”

“You can have your choice of furniture. What you don’t want I’ll give away except for a few things. I’m having the house remodeled and redecorated. I want no memories of you and your boyfriend left behind.”

“I want you out of my house tomorrow. The movers are coming in the morning to move your stuff out, and mine into storage. The builder is scheduled to start demolition on Wednesday. I’ve rented a furnished condo while my house is being worked on. I’ve also arranged for storage of your stuff till you find a place.” He said.

Angela looked at him. “Twelve years over. Just like that? I never knew you could be this cold blooded.”

Terrace’s eyes flashed. “No it’s not just like that. If you hadn’t been screwing around like a cheap whore we would still be together. But a leopard doesn’t change his spots. If I gave you another chance, what would you do with it? How long before you got tired of my ‘little dick’, and went hunting for a big one? I’m sorry, I can’t go through this again. I don’t know if I could ever trust you again. Without trust there is no chance.”

“I’m being generous. My lawyer said I didn’t have to give you anything. With the documentation I’ve got and the pre-nuptial agreement, you’d be laughed out of court. But I’m trying to be fair. But don’t push your luck.” He said.

Angela knew he was right. She was at his mercy. Tears rolled out of her eyes again.

Terrace’s voice softened. “I heard that your company has an opening for a location manager in Washington State. I bet if you applied for it, you’d get it. It’s more money and a promotion. Plus a chance to start over in a new place. I’d take it if I were you.”

Angela looked at him. “How do you know about my company? About new job openings?”

“The owner of your company is an old SEAL buddy of mine. I helped him get it started. I also own 33 1/3 % of it. Take what you’re offered and go. Things are going to get real ugly at the location here. Big turnovers in personnel are on the way.” He answered.

“What do you mean big turnover?” she asked

Then it struck her, “Oh no! John and Susan? Who else?” she asked.

“Don’t worry. Most of the changes are caused by a reduction in the number of staff positions. Some by poor performance. Some because they pissed off the wrong person. ME!” He said.

“You need to worry about you. Take the money and run. Because if you don’t you’ll be unemployed and homeless. With a lousy reference from your last employer. I want you out of town. For my sake and yours.”

“Why would you do anything to help me. After what I’ve done.” Angela asked

“Because even after what you’ve done, I still love you in a way. This is for all the good times we had together. All the good memories. Take it as a gift from me.” He answered.

“I also took all your jewelry out of the safe deposit box. It’s in a locked box in the top of your closet. But I would like your wedding and engagement rings back. They are family heirlooms and have great sentimental value to me. There is a check for the apprised value in the box.” He stated.

Angela pulled them from her finger. It felt strange. She could count on one hand the number of times they had been off since that June day when Terrance had put them on her finger.

She handed them to Terrance with tears in her eyes.

“I though I’d never be giving them back. Especially like this. Oh GOD! What have I done.” She cried.

She rolled off the bed on the floor at his feet. Grasping his pants leg she went to her knees.

Sobbing, she begged. “Terrance don’t let it end like this! Please give me a chance. I’ll do anything! Please, I know I fucked up! Anything for a chance to win back your love! I can’t live without you. You’re my anchor. I’ll wither up and die without you!”

Terrance looked at her. He also had tears in his eyes.

“Angie, right now I just can’t do it. I’m sorry. It’s too soon. I’m still too raw. Still too hurt by your betrayal. I still have feelings for you, I won’t deny that.”

“Lets give it time. You can start over in a new place. Maybe you need to learn to take care of yourself. I may have shielded you too much. Let’s give it time.”

“We can stay in touch, by phone for a while. Maybe in person later.”

“I should hate you and never want to see you again. But a part of me still loves you.” He said

“Will you hold off on the divorce then?” she asked.

“No I think we need to be free to pursue other relationships. Let’s learn about ourselves first. Then we can see what happens. I think we both need counseling. Maybe we can work through this. If not married at least as friends.” He said

She cried some more. But in her heart she knew he was right. But God she was going to miss him. She’d be so alone.

She got up and headed for the bathroom. She wanted to wash the smell of that disgusting John Bright off of her body. How could she have let an animal like that use her like a whore?

She promised herself that if she every gave anyone her body again it would be someone who loved her as much as Terrance.

IF that was possible. IF she could find a man to love her as much as Terrance did. That would be tough.

But she was a big girl. She had made her bed and now she had to lay in it. No sense of whining and crying.

This experience taught her several lessons. Ones that she would never forget. She would never let her hormones over ride her brain. And the most important was a good man is hard to find.

If she ever got Terrance back, he would never have to worry about her doing anything stupid again. She’d be the perfect wife.

And mother?

Terrance had wanted children earlier in the marriage. But she wanted to establish her career first. Years had gone by. Now she wished she had his child. She felt empty.

Her plan was to get on with her life. Do what she had to do to regain her self-respect. And most importantly win back Terrance.

END OF PART ONE

WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WILL TERRANCE AND ANGELA REUNITE? WHAT TWISTS AND TURNS AWAIT? STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO.

SAME BAT TIME, SAME BAT CHANNEL!

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION WITH AN ADULT THEME!

NOT TO BE READ BY THOSE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD!

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ALL CHARACTERS AND SITUITIONS ARE A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHORS WARPED MIND!