The Real Estate Agent Ch. 2

Story Info
He keeps getting lucky at the agency.
716 words
4.15
57.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said, the word quickly got around the agency about the size of my cock and my ability to satisfy a woman. About a week later, I received a phone call from Sharon and she wanted me to come by her house and setup her new computer. I knocked on her door and when it opened it was Linda - one of t he other ladies and Sharon was nowhere to be found. Now Linda was a 5' 8" fun loving blonde. She weighed about 180 lbs and was well propositioned for her 60 years.

She smiled and told me that Sharon had to go show some property and that she could show me where the new computer was to be located. I quickly went to work assembling the unit. Linda sat in a chair opposite me with her right leg crossed over he left and the skirt of her dress draping over them. As I kept working, she began to inch her skirt up till I could get a glimpse of her thighs. I had to ask myself was this really happening. Finally her the hem of her skirt was over the top of her knee and her legs were parted enough that I could see her beautiful blonde haired cunny.

My cock jumped as I saw a pearl of moisture glisten on her lips and then she was looking right at me. She asked me what I was watching and I had to tell her I was enjoying the view. Her legs were ample but not rolling with fat as some older women. She had a slight tummy bulge but that was okay. A tent was rising in my pants which did not escape Linda's eye. She asked me if she was casing my condition and I told her that she was.

I dropped my tools in the floor and moved over in front of her and kneeled down. I started placing kisses on her knees and then started down her thighs. As he skirt moved higher, her legs parted to give me a full view. I could smell the muskiness of her cunt as I moved to her lips and flicked my tongue over her lips and clit.

This was all she could stand. She took me by the hand and led me to Sharon's bedroom. She tugged at my belt and removed my trousers pushing me on to the bed. She straddled me with her beautiful ass over my face and took the head of my dick in her mouth. It was the most wonderful thing I had ever felt. All 7 inches was back in her throat and she was bobbing her head fast. She lowered her pussy on to my face and I tongue fucked her while rubbing her clit between my thumb and middle finger. Linda came over and over again gushing he sweet cum juice all over me. She was the best I have ever tasted.

Meanwhile her ministerings with her mouth was about to make me cum. I quickly pulled out of her mouth, turning her around allowing her to impale her hot wet pussy with my cock. The sliding in made her cum. Linda's hubby had not been able to get it up for over 5 years, She told me that she that she needed my big cock in her pussy, mouth and her ass. After she came several times, I pulled out of her pussy and rubbed the head of my cock in her soft bum. She eased down on me and when I was all the way in- she came again. The powerful rippling of the muscles of her ass made me lose it and plant my seed - filling her full.

After a trip to the bathroom to clean up, I went back to the work I came for and Linda continued to watch completely nude. It was not a very conducive environment to getting work done. Linda called Sharon and asked her to stay in the downstairs apartment when she returned. My work must have taken me over 4 hours with a fucking break every 30 minutes.

When I got home - I crashed and burned knowing that there was a good piece if ass when ever I wanted it.