The Real Estate Connection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
180 Followers

“Craig, close your mouth baby, you’re starting to drool. If you carry on staring like that KJ’s gonna get spooked.” She accompanied this with a giggle. I looked at her and found her looking at me with a big genuine smile. It looked like this was a woman that didn’t feel threatened by her man looking at other ladies. Yet again I thanked the gods for sending me this lady. KJ’s laugh came as a relief. The way I was looking at her I couldn’t have blamed her if she had felt insulted. I needed a snappy comeback.

“Sorry.” As snappy comebacks went it sucked. God I could have crawled into the nearest sewer and died. I rolled my eyes and muttered to myself, “Great way to make a good first impression Miller.” Both ladies laughed at that. We all sat down on the couch and KJ and Stevie discussed what Stevie wanted and where. My input was minimal as I wanted this to be Stevie’s show. Besides, she didn’t need my help. She basically knew the questions she needed to ask and what sort of answers she was looking for. Her main concerns were with the health and hygiene aspects of the art of tattooing and KJ’s studio in particular. After a couple of questions KJ held up her hand with a smile.

“Come and have a look at the business end of KJ’s Tatts. That should set your mind at rest.” With that she stood and went through to the work area behind the bamboo curtain. We followed her and once again I was surprised. The back room was sectioned off into two separate yet identical booths. The floor was covered in heavy duty cream linoleum which was buffed to a shine a drill sergeant would be proud of. The walls were the same colour as the reception area but that’s where the similarity ended. All of the cabinetry and benches in here were gleaming stainless steel. Two comfortable office chairs on castors were accompanied by two old style dentist chairs. These had been newly upholstered in some sort of synthetic leather like material. Synthetics are easier to clean than leather. The office chairs were lowered as far as they could go and were obviously where KJ sat while she was working on her clients. There was also a high backed padded kitchen chair off to one side. Each work bay had its own small trolley. About the size of a two drawer filing cabinet each was made of stainless steel and had four drawers. On the walls were dispensers for sterile rubber gloves and on the benches were squirt bottles with liquid in them. The bottles had clear plastic covers over the whole bottle including the trigger assembly. A photocopier and a stencil machine sat in the corner along with a large bookcase filled with books of all sorts of art from photography to cartoon work to airbrush art. Blocks of art paper and pens sat neatly on each work bench. It was the most organised, cleanest and best laid out tattoo studio I’d ever been in. On one wall there was a pin board covered in photos. I walked over and examined examples of KJ’s work. What I saw impressed the hell out of me. I turned and listened as KJ laid out her hygiene policy for Stevie.

“Everything I use on you is brand new, straight out of the packet which is hermetically sealed. So you can be sure of this I open each packet in front of you. The only things I reuse are my tubes and my grips, both of which I sterilise in my autoclave which is out the back. Also the machines are cleaned down after each client and sealed ready for the next job. Everything I use will come out of the packet in front of you… that way you can be sure that it is sterile and safe. Fresh gloves after every time I change any piece of equipment or do anything that isn’t to do with putting ink in your skin. Inks are not reused. Any ink that is left after I finish working on you goes in the trash. All of my waste is collected and disposed of by a medical waste company and I have regular health department inspections done here. I have yet to score anything less than an ‘A’ pass. Do you have any more questions Stevie? Any worries at all?”

Stevie turned to me eyebrows raised in a silent question.

“It’s the cleanest operation I’ve seen Kitten. I’d be more than happy to get ink done here.” She grinned and turned back to KJ.

“He’s my bodyguard,” she joked. “He’s here to give me moral support and stroke my thigh if the pain gets too bad.” Both ladies laughed.

“Maybe we’ll see you in the chair one day Craig. You fancy a spot of decoration?” KJ’s teasing grin gave me a tingle. Stevie came to my rescue.

“Craig was the one who inspired me to finally get my tattoo done. I’ve wanted one for years… I even had the design all worked out. I was just too scared to get one done. Then along comes this guy. He brought a house from me… I’m an Estate Agent… and I wandered in the day after he arrived to officially hand over the keys. There he was asleep on the floor half way out of a sleeping bag… naked except for a pair of boxers. KJ he has the most awesome tattoo work. I damn near wet my panties. Show her Craig.” It took a bit of cajoling from both ladies to get me out of my shirt but they finally succeeded. KJ was suitably impressed. She didn’t even bat an eyelid when I laid the Beretta on the bench before taking my shirt off.

“You know, a couple of sleeves would complete that vest nicely,” she said with a grin.

“Yeah I’ve often thought about getting the sleeves done but it’s so hard to find a good tattoo artist. Do you know of any?” I was innocence personified as I shot that barb at our new friend.

“Watch it buster! I’m about to start tattooing your lady friend here. It’d be a shame if she ended up with “Property of the Virginia State Penitentiary” etched into her pretty shoulder.” KJ’s grin was truly evil. I liked her, and so, it seemed, did Stevie who was shooting glances at her well formed cleavage and grinning like a loon.

“Point taken KJ. I’ll just sit here in the corner and be a good boy.” I put my shirt back on and slid the Beretta back into its hiding place at the base of my spine. I’d really have to sort out a holster in the near future. There was too much of a chance of snagging the gun in my waistband if I had to draw it quickly, which introduced the risk of blowing an extra hole in my ass… and I kind of liked my ass as it was.

“No you don’t buster! I want you right here where I can grab your leg if the pain gets too bad. If I’m going to suffer then so are you okay?” From the tone of her voice Stevie was only half joking, something that KJ picked up on as well.

“Stevie, I won’t bullshit you and tell you it’s painless… it does hurt but the pain shouldn’t be much more than a mild sunburn or a graze. The single needle, fine line outline work will hurt more than anything else I’ll do to you today, but I’m pretty quick and accurate so that should be kept to a minimum. The bulk of the outlining I’ll be able to do with a three needle group, and the shading and colouring I’ll do with a 5 or 7 round.” We could see that all of this was Greek to Stevie, so KJ explained it to her. As she talked I watched her lips. She had her tongue pierced, yet another thing adding to the erotic appeal of the lady.

“The three needle group will give a good fine outline for the bulk of the design. It’s basically three needles arranged in a triangle configuration, and while it will give a good fine line it won’t give a line as fine as the single needle. That one we’ll only use where really fine detail is needed… for example doing the hummingbird’s eye; which reminds me, did you bring the picture with you? Stevie dug into her purse and pulled out a photo taken from the pages of a National Geographic magazine which she passed to KJ.

“This will be perfect,’ she said. “The 5 and 7 rounds are basically a round configuration of needles arranged with one needle in the middle and the remaining 4 or 6 needles surrounding it in a circular pattern. These are what I’ll be using for shading and colouring. These hurt the least. You happy with what I’ve told you so far? Any questions at all? Remember Stevie that the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask okay?” I was getting more and more impressed by the operation here at KJ’s Tatts as the morning went on.

“No I think I’m good to go.” Stevie’s voice held no hesitation now, only a determination I’d come to know and love.

“Okay, grab a coffee and give me a couple of minutes to get the stencil ready and get set up. Craig you could grab one for me if you don’t mind… black with sugar.” I nodded and tugged my forelock as I headed out to the coffee machine in the reception area to do the lady’s bidding. Stevie followed behind me laughing softly. As we grabbed our coffee Stevie talked to me in a low murmur.

“She’s hot isn’t she baby. Wouldn’t you like to fuck her? I know I would.” I groaned and she grinned and grabbed my crotch through my jeans. “I love the way she dresses… slutty but nice. I bet there is a hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye lover. Wouldn’t it be nice to find out just how much of that hot body is tattooed? I wonder if she has any piercings. Would you like to see me with piercings baby? Maybe a barbell through one nipple? Or a clit hood piercing maybe?”

“Jesus woman… you’re driving me nuts here. Drink your coffee and I’ll be back in a minute.” I fled from Stevie’s wicked chuckle and took KJ’s coffee through to her. She was nearly ready to go and grinned as I passed her coffee to her.

“Has Stevie got you all worked up Craig? I heard what she was saying out there. She is one hot woman… you can tell her from me that any time she’d like to find out how far the tattoos go or whether or not I have piercings, she just has to ask.” Damn! I was cornered between two sex crazed goddesses. I fled back to the relative safety of the reception area where my coffee and my sex mad lady waited. Stevie grinned at me as I came back out, obviously flustered, and passed me my coffee.

“I’m really looking forward to this honey. I think KJ is going to do an incredible job. You are going to stay there with me aren’t you honey?” She was rambling excitedly now. The sooner we got started the better for her. As if she had read my mind the bamboo curtain parted and KJ stepped back into the room.

“Okay… you ready Stevie? Bring your coffee with you and let’s get started.” We followed her through to the work area. KJ showed Stevie the stencil of her design she had prepared explaining that it could be reduced or increased in size depending on what Stevie wanted.

“No it’s perfect as it is,” Stevie told the hot tattoo artist.

“Okay, you said that you wanted it on your right shoulder blade right?’ KJ pulled the high backed chair over to the work station she had set up. “Sit down straddling the chair and facing the back of it. You can lean into it and grip the back to keep you steady while I’m working. Craig can sit on the other little desk chair. Now you’re going to have to take off your shirt; you can hang it over on the hooks by the doorway.” She turned back to her trolley and started pulling bottles of ink out of the draws and arranging them on the stainless steel top. As she did so Stevie took off her shirt. I was so engrossed in what KJ was doing that it took me a few seconds to realise that Stevie hadn’t worn a bra today. Her beautiful firm breasts sat proudly high on her chest; the nipples hard and a deep coral. She was aroused. She grinned cheekily at me as she passed me her shirt to hang on the hook.

“Jesus Christ baby! I guess you came prepared,” I laughed. This got KJ’s attention and she turned to see what was happening. Her laugh filled the room as her eyes roamed over the breasts of the woman I loved. For a moment the two women locked eyes and I swear I felt the erotic charge in the room. Stevie’s nipples seemed to harden even more as KJ’s gaze roamed over them. This could get interesting. Stevie sat down slowly, her eyes still locked on KJ’s. As she made herself comfortable I saw her hard nipples dragging back and forth across the coarse fabric of the chair back. Her breathing deepened and she flushed. KJ was watching also and she grinned before turning back to her work trolley and pulling a small tray with ink wells in it out of the drawer.

“Good thinking Stevie. You won’t have to worry about your bra strap rubbing on the new tattoo. And from the look of your breasts you can probably get away with not wearing a bra until it’s healed. They look nice and firm, but then that’s just a guess.”

Stevie’s breath seemed to catch in her throat. She turned to face KJ and thrust her chest out. “I’m not sure if they’re firm enough to go without a bra for the time it takes to heal the tattoo. What do you think KJ?” There it was. The invitation was there. I held my breath waiting to see if it would be taken up. Time seemed to stand still as KJ slowly put down the bottle of black ink that she had been holding. Taking a deep breath she looked into Stevie’s eyes and slowly reached for a coral tipped breast.

Bzzzzzz…

The sound cut through the erotically charged atmosphere and both Stevie and KJ jumped and sat back. Both women were a little flushed and were breathing heavily. I was aware of the hard lump in my jeans and could plainly see the effect the whole scene had on both women. Stevie’s nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them while I could easily make out the hardness of KJ’s nipples through the black satin of her corset. KJ cleared her throat and stood.

“The door… I’ll umm… I’ll be right back.” She was flustered and I could see her gathering her composure as she walked out to the reception area. I turned to Stevie who grinned guiltily at me.

“I’m sorry baby… she’s just so damned sexy. I suppose you think I’m a bit of a slut now don’t you. It’s just that in the last week I’ve really found my feet so to speak. I mean, you’ve sort of freed up a lot of my inhibitions and I want to explore… is that okay? Am I making any sense? If anything I do is wrong for you just tell me and I’ll stop. I mean it honey. I want to play but it’s not worth damaging what I have with you Craig.” Her whispered words held a huge range of emotions from excitement to fear to trepidation. I smiled and reached out for her, pulling her close for a soft loving kiss.

“Honey I’m secure enough to handle pretty much anything you throw my way. Remember… I don’t own you Kitten. You’re your own woman and can make your own decisions. Besides, KJ is pretty damned sexy.” The last was said with a big grin. She laughed with relief.

“You’re an incredible catch Major Miller. But I bet I can shake you. What about if I want to have another man in our bed? What if I want two guys at once?” Her grin was pure mischief with a hint of worry. It was obviously something she had thought about before. It was my turn to laugh.

“Honey it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve shared a woman with another guy.”

“Jesus!” Her face registered shock and excitement. I carried on.

“I’ve never shared a woman I was in love with before but I’m pretty sure that if we came up with some mutually acceptable ground rules we could make your fantasy come true. Do you have a candidate in mind baby?” She flushed and was about to reply when she turned to the doorway.

KJ was standing there, leaning against the doorframe, one hand on her breast as she looked on with an expression of wonder on her face. I wondered how long she had been there.

“Sorry to intrude you two, just a couple of guys looking for a quick ‘MOM’ type tattoo. I told them to ring me for a booking. I’m sorry for eavesdropping. I heard most of what you said… I think. You two are something else you know that?” She pushed off from the doorframe and walked over to sit down at her work station. “You’re a very lucky lady Stevie. This guy seems to be a real keeper… as long as he doesn’t pick his nose in public or fart in bed. And Craig, I think you’re an incredibly lucky man. She’s a real tiger this one. Beautiful, funny and as exciting as hell. Plus she’s got a brain. I’ve known of you for a while now Stevie. I know how successful your agency is and was actually going to approach you to ask if you could give me some business mentoring. I’m a great tattoo artist but a crappy business woman. You two are an incredible couple… and I was wondering if you’d like to grab a drink sometime? I know it’s not too professional of me but I’ve got a feeling that we’d get on well together.”

“Drinks and dinner out at our place maybe? We’d love to see more of you KJ.” Stevie’s unintentional double entendre didn’t escape any of us.

“I’ll give you my home phone number. Ring me any time you want a drinks and dinner guest. I’ll be there. Now let’s get this tattoo under way. Unfortunately I’ve got another appointment in a couple of hours. Lean forward and assume the position Stevie.” KJ slipped easily back into her professional tattoo artist persona and a few minutes later the stencil was applied to Stevie’s shoulder blade. KJ got her to get up and approve the positioning in the big full length mirror on the back wall, then she grabbed a pen and started to add in a few lines to the stencil outline. Once she had finished the design looked more natural and Stevie enthusiastically gave her approval. KJ then set up her machines. As she had promised, everything was opened in front of us and she gave a running explanation as she worked. Finally everything was ready.

“Okay Stevie. It’s the moment of truth. I’m going to start with the single needle work as this is the most painful. Any time you want to stop for a break just let me know. If you feel faint or nauseous let me know straight away… we’ll stop and give you a rest.” With that she pulled on a pair of latex gloves from the dispenser, picked up her machine and dipped the needle into the little ink well of black ink. The insistent buzz of the tattoo machine filled the room as KJ bent to the design, using the fingers of her free hand to stretch the skin tight. Stevie flinched as the needle bit into the tender skin of her shoulder blade, then steeled herself and settled in to get tattooed. I pulled my chair closer to her and watched as KJ applied the design in confident, and firm yet delicate strokes. She was right… she was quick. In no time at all the single needle work was finished and KJ used a spray bottle of water and a paper towel folded into a pad to wipe away the excess ink and the small amount of blood that had seeped out of my lovers skin.

“How you going there Stevie?” KJ asked as she slid the three group needle into a new machine and adjusted the tension.

“It wasn’t as bad as I expected, but it was still a little on the ouchy side.” Stevie grinned at me with excitement and reached down to give my thigh a squeeze. She left her hand there and absent mindedly started stroking my thigh as KJ tested the new machine with a few experimental buzzes. Dipping the tip into the black ink again she resumed tattooing. Stevie’s grip tightened on my leg for a moment then relaxed. As I watched she turned to me and winked then let her other hand drop to KJ’s thigh! KJ jumped and pulled the tattoo machine away from Stevie’s skin.

“Jesus Stevie! You want wonky lines girl? If you need to hold my leg for support then you go right ahead but give me a little warning next time baby.” She laughed and bent back to the tattoo, leaving Stevie’s hand where it was. As I sat and watched, Stevie’s tattoo rapidly took shape. It wasn’t long before the outlining was finished and KJ was ready to start adding the shading and the colour. While she got things ready Stevie stood up and stretched then headed, still topless, over to the mirror and checked out her new tattoo. Watching her stretch, twist and turn while her gorgeous breasts bobbed was getting me hard. It was a simple action totally innocent, yet I think that the highly charged erotic atmosphere that prevailed earlier still had a hold on me. I turned to find KJ grinning at me.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
180 Followers