The Real Story of Athena One

Story Info
What really happened when Major Kelly Woods went into orbit.
2.4k words
4.4
6.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I spooged..." Osterman was panting and laughing as he spoke. His words were halted by his laughing. Their cramped space was filled with a maelstrom of items all flying about in the weightlessness of microgravity. Both Woods and Osterman were naked, clinging to each other with their LCVGs, BIS Belts, ring bound procedure books and other items spinning around them. Kelly's golden mane behaved like storm whipped waves around her face and head. His cock had slipped from her mouth with a loud wet sound and as she tried to reconnect, her astronaut lover groaned and spasmed. He came. A gush of sperm blasted from his penis, grazed her face while she gasped and Osterman yelled, "I spooged!"

Kelly reacted to the feeling of his tongue plunging into her cunt with an involuntary spasm of myoclonic shudders. The warm wet glob touched her face and wobbled about the capsule. Osterman was making enthusiastic sounds as he tasted his lover's wet female reaction on his tongue. Both astronauts were coming and later he would recall they both felt excellent. Athena One's Crew Motion Recorder and Crew Voice Recorder—similar to the recorders used on commercial airliners—were dutifully recording their activity and Osterman was already planning how to get copies for his own private collection. In future years, Osterman said to himself, I will...

"OH...YEAH!" He shouted breathlessly. Kelly managed to connect her mouth to his cock and her tongue resumed making him feel incredible. Kelly's pussy was immediately in his face and the scent of her fueled his arousal. Her labial lips and vulva were so perfect and wet. The CVR recorded Osterman shouting that two word phrase four more times before Woods released him and he spewed another wobbling blob, partly splashing her face and hair. Woods was smiling and worked his erect shaft with one hand as he again French kissed her vaginal mouth. Major Kelly Woods gave a loud cry of orgasmic appreciation that pegged the needles of the microphones connected to the CVR. Her outcry lasted several seconds before she spun impulsively and came face to face with Osterman.

"O Man," Kelly gasped. "O Man...You're fantastic!" He was chuckling as Woods kissed him. She had called him O Man since they first met eight months before. Even as she kissed him her hand was guiding his cock to her pussy. When they found each other, Kelly's legs wrapped about him forcing his stiffened cock deep inside her. Osterman was drawing in great lungfuls of air. Kelly's fragrance of longing was addicting and he was desperate to inhale all of her scent. She surprised him abruptly by panting loudly, "WAIT...WAIT...Stay...STAY...IN...SIDE!"

They clung tightly to one another, panting and gasping for breath. Osterman slid his hands the length of her body and he buried his face in her blonde hair. Her ass felt as perfectly beautiful as it always looked to him. Massaging her gorgeous ass elicited a low and languorous sound of enjoyment from her. She whispered hotly another demand he keep his cock inside her and kissed him in reward. He tensed and she moaned feeling him spew inside her. Osterman slipped out of Kelly's body and she guided one of his hands to just above her pussy. He began massaging her lower abdomen instinctively and she sighed and whispered, "Five Gs and PMS can do a number on a gal, O Man."

"I think we may both be a bit dehydrated, Kelly." He was chuckling as he spoke, "Ready to try out AstroFizz?" The CVR captured Kelly speaking just above a whisper. "You want to spray that on my pussy and suck it off."

"The idea has crossed my mind, yes." He kissed the Major hoping to coax an accepting response. Woods and Oster man both laughed. AstroFizz was a new idea on the astronaut menu list. Nutritional researchers were constantly busy concocting new food and drink selections for spaceflight. In the days leading up to a mission astronauts would taste the new items and give their opinions. Some items were then added while others were dropped from the menu. This was a powdered drink mix when rehydrated was supposed to be a tasty drink much like the fabled Tang. Osterman had liked the new drink and Woods had also recommended it as well.

"It's just that the name now really begs to be changed in the worst way," Phillip commented. "Should be AstroJizz, am I right?"

"Such a filthy thinker, O Man." Woods gripped his cock a bit tighter and worked it as she kissed him. Phillip Thomas Osterman was blessed with the blonde blue-eyed good looks of a California Surfer. Woods had been immediately attracted to him. He always had a smile she described as beatific on his face even during their most frustrating Sims. He never got cross with her as Steve Austin had. Osterman was her age and Austin a bit older and to Kelly he always was rigid and demanding. Her O Man was far more patient, flexible and better built in the body department. An ass I can crack a walnut on.

She gave Osterman's toned buttocks an approving squeeze. He chuckled again and they floated about wrapped around each other. Osterman and Woods knew if anything went amiss with the Command Module, Mission Control would be notifying them quickly about it. He was hoping the ground clowns were not going to be calling any time soon.

America's first woman astronaut had started this day on the ground. She held Osterman close as her recent history played in her mind like a movie. It was slightly disturbing in that she could not make it stop and had no idea how it started. Stress, Major Kelly Woods thought to herself. That word was one of MEDCOM's special buzz words that repeatedly popped up during her time with NASA. She relived her suiting up, reliving how vulnerable she always felt when wearing the cumbersome white thing. The A1C derived suit was designed to be lived in for five days...Maybe.

She knew the Apollo One crew had been killed in less than a minute wearing theirs. Hardly a ringing endorsement, Major.

"Take your pill, this morning" Her Flight Surgeon asked in a clinical tone. The woman was referring to her birth control pill. Woods nodded and added, "Getting my period in four days or so." The Med staff were focused on her monthly cycle with such zeal it never ceased to repulse her. During training she was directed to give daily reports on herself. When she did get her period in orbit she had been directed to surreptitiously notify MEDCOM immediately via a small keypad of letters set into the control panel. Maybe, I'll accidentally let half a dozen tampons just float free in a live camera shot, Woods told herself. Mission Managers would just have a stroke and die. Assholes.

Osterman was caressing her vulva again distracting Woods from her reverie. As his fingers found her clit, she made a sound. It was a soft breathy UH...UH...UH sound and her pelvis developed a myoclonic pulse on its own. Intermittently, his hardened cock brushed against her body. He was warm and the touch of his muscular shaft was welcome to her. When his Lover suddenly twisted in his arms Osterman let her reposition for a reverse cowgirl style fucking. Kelly leaned back and kissed him over her shoulder. Unconsciously he inhaled, not realizing his partner was releasing pheromones as they joined. He was aware their cramped space was perfumed with her pussy scent.

Woods forced her body down onto his cock and he stiffened with force enough to elicit a grunt from him. Her pussy was tight but not painfully constricting to him. She was wet and hot as well. It took only a few pelvic pumps from Kelly to trigger him to discharge again. He came in a gush of sperm and slipped from inside her. His cock erupted and he shouted in surprise, "Spooged...again!"

His wet glob of ejaculate sprayed partly on her outer lips and partly into free space. In the weightless cabin it diffused into small whitish droplets. Neither astronaut noticed immediately some of them collected on the instrument panels. Kelly was gasping, giggling in that wonderful feminine register that made Osterman's cock twitch on its own. He breathlessly complimented her, "I love how you smell..."

Woods gave out a sigh and her hair covered his face. The camera mounted in the foot tray stared up at the action with its one round eye watching. Kelly was spread-legged with Osterman working to position her open pussy squarely upon his erection. Woods grabbed his cock and teased, "The stick of the '38 is still bigger, O Man. keep trying!"

"Okay, you finished the syllabus at Test Pilot School first," He chuckled as they reconnected. "You went Mach one before me..." He had to pause as he came again. Woods leaned back with a rewarding kiss. She crooned in his face several seconds before speaking, "And you really don't care. That's what I like about you, Phil."

"You're secure enough to live with a woman who can do things on her own. You're as much my friend as the guy who's fucking me...two hundred plus miles above the Earth." Both were laughing, kissing like teens and fucking for several minutes more. Kelly's long hair was like a storm driven blond sea as she bounced upon Osterman's cock at varying speeds. They came together gasping for breath more than once. Their confined space was heavy with the scent of pussy...not that Osterman would complain. He gulped in air with his mouth resembling the open maw of a Basking shark. The perfume of Kelly's Pheromone scent drove him on. Both astronauts uttered groans, grunts and sharp cries as they fucked.

Pausing, Osterman writhed around reaching for his Personal Care Kit. The PCK was a small soft bag stuffed with belongings each astronaut brought along for their own use and comfort. They were held to the backside of their seat frames with Velcro. Osterman pawed clumsily behind them while she laughed at his efforts. Woods took his still erect cock into her mouth and forced him to yelp and spasm. After several seconds of hurried pawing, both PCKs floated about them and Osterman was unable to identify which belonged to who.

*

"Whoops, I think the tampons and birth control pill thingy are yours." He snatched her birth control dispenser but the tampons eluded him. She laughed at him and began gabbing for the floating items also. They paused for more necking and petting, losing track momentarily of all the weightless detritus around them. At last, Osterman had caught two small plastic cylinders with ASTROFIZZ labelling. One was labelled as Grape and the other Fruit Punch. He held them to Kelly's face and she responded coyly, "And which do you want to lick off my pussy, O MAN?"

"How about Fruit Punch this time?" Osterman replied, "Next time Grape maybe. Or Orange. Tang flavored Tang!" Woods squeezed his slick cock making him yelp for his remark. He pulled her against his naked body and she began twirling his dark blond chest hair as they kissed for several enjoyable seconds. When there was a pause in their action, Phil spoke softly, "Let's keep this going when we get down, okay?"

"You know the drill," Woods teased. "Call me tomorrow and tell me that. Don't deviate from the plan, Son. Didn't you listen to Colonel Austin? Stick to the plan."

"Steve..." Osterman began but she cut him off abruptly, "Shut up about Steve, O MAN. I am glad he's way down there somewhere and not here."

"Copy, Major. May I just say the Major's naked self is gorgeous in microgravity?"

"You may," Woods smiled and kissed him. "And your cock is performing excellently in orbit, Lieutenant Commander Osterman." He pulled the water tube from its receptacle along with two empty drink bags and began preparing the AstroFizz. He narrated his actions in an official tone as he worked, "First, empty the desired dry powdered ingredients to a standard drink bag for mixing. Second...connect water hose to bag connection point and trigger water flow until the required amount of water is introduced to hydrate the AstroFizz powder. Third, shake or otherwise cause the bag to vibrate until the dry ingredients are totally dissolved by the water."

"Fourth, spray desired quantity on my pussy and suck off." Woods snatched the bag of red colored liquid and squeezed it at her naked pussy lips. In the weightless capsule the liquid spewed as large quivering globs splashing wetly against Woods' pussy and breaking apart. Some of the drink clung to her dark gold matt of pubic fur while much of it flew about out of control. Both astronauts laughed as Osterman drove his face into Kelly's drink painted vulva. He sucked and licked passionately as she wrapped about his head and cried out happily. She reacted to the feel of his powerful tongue caressing her clit and pushing deeper inside her body. Woods' entire body was pulsing automatically in rhythm with his actions. Soon words became gasping sounds of climax and pleasure shouting from Kelly's mouth.

She guided Osterman's seeking hands to her breasts and he blindly manipulated them, adding to her excitement. He popped up to kiss her and then focused his mouth on her breasts. He paused briefly and remarked, "Your areola are perfect, Kel..."

"You like my titties?" She giggled. He corrected her saying, "Titties are what teen age girls tease teen age boys with, Kel. You're a woman and your areola are perfect!" With focus and deliberation, Osterman maneuvered Kelly onto his erect cock and slowly pushed into her. Concentrating on her pussy, Kelly gripped him inside eliciting a sudden groan as he came inside her. She continued pushing his naked body until his bare butt was against the instrument panel. He was jerking as he pushed into her and she voiced her orgasm with wide mouth gasping.

A loud double CRACK sound and a sharp cry of pain from Osterman filled their space along with the overpowering smell of ozone. The lights in the cramped Command Module blinked several time and went out. The hum of fans that she had grown accustomed to hearing was gone. The stink of ozone made Kelly gag and wretch involuntarily. Phil was unmoving but she could feel him spewing inside her for a few more seconds. His hardness was becoming painful in her vagina grip but he made no move to withdraw. Osterman was unconscious.

"Oh fuck, Houston..." Kelly remained joined to her motionless lover for several more seconds uncertain of what to do next. She repeated, "Oh fuck, Houston."