The Real Story of Darling Nikki

Story Info
Prince shows girl in dark club how to grind.
880 words
3.78
16.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki walked into the quiet LA bar as she waited for her friends to meet her there. The room was dark and a little smoky. She could barely make out people's faces despite how many where packing the room. Suddenly she smelled a light lilac scent, and saw a delicate but familiar looking hand reach out almost across her nose to the bar. The hand picked up a bottle of water and drew it to his full lips... curtained by a slight mustache. She recognized this pout.. It was him in the flesh! She did a double take. Her mind raced back to how many times she'd imagined kissing that pout... his musical hands running up her spine and back down her body. It was Prince!

He knew she noticed him, and as their eyes locked he gave one of his famous half smiles. She looked away nervously. He chuckled.. it'd been far difficult of a night for him to let an opportunity like this go. With an arrogant bounce in his step he drew nearer to her and took his finger, tracing it along her jaw to her chin, and raised her face til their eyes met again. She didn't need a word... he grabbed her hand and cockily strutted away, leading her to the back of the club.

When they got to a semi secluded area he twirled around on one heel and pulled her closer to him. She could smell him.. feel his warmth.. and the intensity was intoxicating. He pressed her against the wall and leaned in for a kiss.. but just when she could almost feel his lips, he stopped, and instead slowly slid his moist warm tongue across her bottom lip, getting his first taste. From here there was no stopping... he ran his hands down her arms and pushed her wrists above her head against the wall as he slowly and seductively kissed the nape of her neck...

She let out a slow moan as he continued to kiss and lick her neck, working his magic. She struggled a little to try and get him to raise his head and kiss her lips, but the more she moved and struggled, the harder he pushed her against the wall, exerting more power than would be expected from such a little man. She felt him force her against the wall with his entire body, as he pressed his hips against hers.

After much torture he stopped kissing her neck and looked back deeply into her eyes. He could tell she wanted him more than anything, and he was in control. This excited them both. Finally Prince leaned in.. again stopping about an inch from her lips.. and then finally gave in. She could feel his soft full lips cover hers as he sensually kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth; kissing her with what seemed to be his entire body & being. At this point he let go of her wrists and lightly dragged his nails down her arms to her back as she lustfully flung her arms around his neck and pulled him deeper into her.

The making out seemed to get lustier and lustier as Prince lowered his right hand to her ass, and then down around her leg, lifting it up. He lifted her knee up to cradle his hips, while he grinded her. By now being a 'little' man was not such an issue as she could feel his excitement throbbing in his tight but shear pants, now pressing securely into her still clothed but burning body. With her leg still around his hips, Prince slid his hand back up her leg... and under her short skirt, already beshevelled by the excitement. Amidst another long kiss, she felt him slide his fingers under her panties, and she began moving her hips to meet his thrusts. She got more and more excited.. and then in a strike of torrid passion Prince pulled away from her kiss, removed his hand, and gave her another devious smile. He slowly knelt down, never breaking their stare, and moved her bent leg from his hip, up to his right shoulder...

Everyone and everything else seemed to melt away as she felt his strong arms lift her up on his shoulders, pressing her against the wall, his face now level with the edge of her skirt. He made his way under the skirt and she could feel his warm breath as he leaned in and began to kiss slowly.. and then lick. Again she started to move her hips to meet his every motion.. his ever lick, kiss, thrust, and flicker...

Her mind raced. Her breathing thundered, going from a steady pant to raucous obscene gasps. She couldn't take it anymore and let out a deep moan as Prince's hands tightened on her body, riding out the wave of excitement. He slowly lowered her back to the floor, kissing his way back up her body. They met eyes again as he licked his middle finger and traced it down the side of her face. With a half smile and twinkle in his eye, he strode away, leaving her feeling weak in the knees strewn against the wall.. never a word spoken... never a word needed.