The Reality of BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"Hey Beth, missed you last night. Are you still down about Mega winning The Power?" Katie inquired.

"Of course I am! You wouldn't believe what he offered me to keep myself safe." Beth was still shocked at his brazen offer.

"What did he offer? Any offer must be better than nothing." Katie was hopeful.

Beth raised her eyebrows as she looked at Katie. No offer would be better than what he said, Beth thought to herself. Making me even begin to think about his black cock was a crime against humanity. She decided that it would be better to not even tell Katie the explicit details of his offer.

"I'm not even going to go into it. He's suchhhhhh a cocky bastard. I'm just going to let things play out, he doesn't control the whole house after all." Beth said hopefully. Katie gave her a look that made her question her statement. Beth wanted to change the subject before she made herself more depressed.

"Let's go outside and lay out. We might as well enjoy the sun while HE is in his room."

Beth went back to her room and dug out her sparkly purple bikini. Beth stripped under the cover of her blanket, stamped with the BBC logo like almost everything else in the house. She did not want the people watching the cameras, better yet the viewers at home, to see her naked body. Once she had finished putting on the bikini, Beth let the blanket fall to the floor. The bikini left just enough to the imagination, Beth thought. The purple fabric covered most of her breasts, but left her with a very impressive amount of cleavage as her breasts pushed together. Men often assumed that she had implants, as it seemed impossible for breasts so full to be on such a thing body, but Beth knew that they were all natural. Beth loved showing off for men, knowing that they could never have her. Beth was very self absorbed, and always enjoyed having men admire her body more than she enjoyed admiring theirs. That played a large role in her relationship with Ben, who she was aware was not her equal in the looks department. Beth looked back at her ass, which was sticking out as usual. The fabric at the bottom of the bikini eventually receded into her crack, ensuring a great view of her posterior. Beth would never admit it, but she even enjoyed having men look at her ass. She knew that the men of the house enjoyed looking at her, and that knowledge made her pussy instantly get warmer. Men at home probably think I'm hot too, Beth told herself. Satisfied, she walked outside.

Beth walked to one of the large loungers outside and lay down. She had her blonde hair in a ponytail, and large round sunglasses covering a large portion of her face. She was ready to sunbathe. Laying on her back, Beth let her concerns about her future in the BBC drift from her mind. She loved sunbathing. She never got particularly dark, as her skin basically always remained a light white colour, but the warm sun felt great on her skin. Beth watched her housemates lounging by the pool. Alan, the nerdy guy, was wearing a blow up tube while Jerry, the old man, was laying in a water recliner. Kathy, the old lady of the house, was sitting on the deck chairs smoking. The other girls were milling around, mostly eating and drinking. Beth knew that none of them approached her or Katie in terms of beauty. Katie eventually came over and joined Beth, lying down in the lounger next to her. They passed the time gossiping about the other people in the house and their various friends back home. Beth was enjoying her tranquil sunbathing session immensely when it was ruined by a familiar noise.

"Time to get my pump on!"

Mega came outside and announced his intentions. He strutted over to the outdoor weights and began working on the bench press. Beth hated Mega, but she had to admit that he was impressively strong. He seemed to be lifting hundreds of pounds with ease, his large black biceps never once faltering. Beth laughed to herself. Ben couldn't even do that once, with half of the weight he has on there. She decided that she wanted a better look at Mega as he lifted weights. She looked at his wide back, which featured a large "Mega" tattoo. He probably thinks he's so impressive, Beth thought as she shifted her body so that she was lying on her stomach as she continued to watch him. Conceited nigger.

"Isn't he strong?" Katie suddenly asked Beth, with a tone of admiration. Beth was surprised by the comment.

"Physically, yeah." Beth had to admit it.

"But mentally, he's just a dumb..." Beth caught herself before she could finish. That was close, she thought.

"I know, I know. But still... it's impressive." Katie sighed.

"Well I'm not watching him anyway!" Beth lied. She felt confident to watch Mega from behind her large sunglasses. She was not impressed with the way the conversation had been going.

Suddenly, Mega stopped lifting the weight and gave the two women an extended glare. Damn she looks fine in that bikini, Mega thought. He enjoyed looking at Beth everyday in her bikinis, even if she was a massive tease. Mega especially liked the way the fabric of Beth's bikini bottoms would end up in her ass the longer that she wore them. White women, he thought to himself. Just won't admit when they want it. He stood up and walked toward the women. Beth continued looking at him, her feet dangling in the air behind her head. Shit, even those skinny little feet are sexy, Mega thought to himself. He was getting more and more turned on by Beth as the days went by. He couldn't remember the last time he had gone so long without fucking a woman.

"So Bubs, you gunna lotion Mega up or what?" Mega asked as he approached with the sunscreen.

"Not even on a dare!" Beth responded. She would never willingly touch that big black body, she told herself.

"Your loss then Bubs. Your turn then Katie, get that ass over here." Mega moved on. A dare. Not a bad idea, he thought to himself.

To Beth's tremendous surprise Katie quickly arose from the lounger and sauntered over to Mega. She squirted the lotion in her hands and started applying it to his body. This would never happen at home, Beth thought to herself. Still, she could not take her eyes off of the scene in front of her. She watched Katie's white hands rubbing Mega's large black chest. They look so small in comparison, and he looks so powerful. Beth was enthralled. Mega began to glisten in the sun as Katie applied more lotion. He always showed a lot of muscle, but they were now much more defined. Beth could not remember a man looking so strong. Still, she told herself, it isn't right for a white woman and a black man to be so familiar. Disgusting.

"Thanks a lot Katie. Nice to get a rub down from the hottest girl in the house!" Mega thanked Katie as she finished. She giggled in return.

Beth was enraged. Everyone knows I'm the hottest girl here! Katie is nice looking, but I am far far FAR prettier. Her body doesn't even compare! I'm skinnier, and I have bigger tits and a rounder ass! Beth continued to complain internally over the slight, until Mega spoke to her again.

"How does your fiancée compare to this?" he asked as he began to lazily pose in front of her.

"Screw you! Don't you dare talk about Ben." Beth responded.

"Don't be so touchy. Just tell me... who's bigger?" Mega was confident that he already knew the answer.

"You are." Beth answered honestly. She knew that Mega was much bigger and stronger than Ben, even though he wasn't particularly tall.

"But, he's much better looking!" Beth continued.

"Then why do you keep staring at Mega?" He inquired. Beth hated when Mega spoke in the third person.

"I'm doing no such thing. Gross. You'll see when the show is over, Ben looks so much better than you ever could!"

"Oh, I guess we'll see on finale night then won't we. I bet he won't even show his face! Too embarrassed!" Mega was happy that Beth was getting angry. He was confident that she was partially angry due to his comment about Katie.

"And why would that be?" Beth inquired.

"I don't know, just have a feeling I guess. What does he do again?"

"Male nurse." Beth quickly snapped back.

Mega burst out laughing.

"A male nurse? He ain't no male if he's a nurse! I didn't know you're a lesbo!" Mega could not contain his amusement.

"It's a great job, pays well and provides people with a necessary service!" Beth was angry once again with Mega. She hated that he was making fun of Ben. She stood up to walk away from her tormentor.

"He definitely won't show up on finale night, that pussy. I can guarantee that!" Mega was confident that Ben wouldn't appear, not if Mega got a blowjob from his fiancée.

Beth quickly walked back to the house. She noticed that her bikini bottoms were quite damp. I guess the lounger must be wet, Beth told herself. She heard Mega whistle after her as she walked away. Before walking through the BBC emblazoned doors she looked back at Katie, having expected her to follow. She was still in the lounger, grinning and looking up at Mega. Disgusting, Beth thought to herself.

Beth grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass as she walked through the kitchen. I need to get through this day somehow, she thought to herself. Mega knows how to push my buttons. Beth had some pita chips for lunch, in addition to a generous portion of wine, and then had a nap. She woke up after supper, still feeling a slight buzz from her earlier wine. It didn't take much wine to affect a small girl like her. Beth walked out through the house, but could not find Katie. She eventually walked outside and heard her friend.

"BEEEEEEETTTTTHHH come in here!!" Katie yelled across the yard from the BBC hot tub.

Beth looked over. Katie was sitting in the hot tub with Alan and Mega. I would never get in there with HIM, Beth thought to herself. Beth saw a bottle of wine just outside of the hot tub and knew that Katie must be drunk. She was falling all over Mega in the hot tub, and Beth did not like it. I should go over there, Beth told herself. Just to be a good friend.

Mega whistled as Beth entered the hot tub. Guess I am pretty hot, she smirked to herself. Beth made sure that she positioned herself between Katie and Alan in the hot tub. It would not be proper to be next to a nigger, she reminded herself. Katie seems to forget that though. Beth noted that Katie was practically sitting right on Mega's lap. Beth needed something to distract from the scene in front of her, so she reached for the wine.

"Good idea, Bubs. Let's spice this night up!" Mega grinned a toothy grin at everyone in the tub.

"What do you have in mind Mega?" Katie asked excitedly.

"I was thinking some truth or dare would be fun." Mega responded, his grin only growing.

No way, Beth thought to herself. This will not lead anywhere good.

"Y'all don't want to play that! Let's just enjoy the wine." Beth tried to change their minds.

"We can do both! Smart girl." Mega pretended that everyone was in favour of the idea.

"No! Just the wine!" Beth did not want to play the game.

"Let's have a vote then. Everyone who wants to play, raise your hand!" Mega raised his hand immediately following his directions. Alan quickly followed suit, as he always did with Mega's ideas. Katie looked at Beth and grinned mischievously. She raised her hand as well.

"Well, looks like we playin then!" Mega proudly informed everyone. Beth relented and grabbed the bottle of wine to pour herself a drink.

"Alright, let's get started. We'll start with Beth, then Mega, then Katie. Alan, get the hell out of here. I don't want your white ass creepin the girls out."

Alan quickly got out of the hot tub, with a perturbed look on his face. Beth noticed that he always followed Mega's instructions. They were now ready to start the game.

"OK Beth, truth or dare?!" Katie smiled as she asked Beth the question. Beth noticed Katie's shoulder strap falling down and was not impressed. What a mess, she thought to herself.

"Truth." There was no way that Beth would trust Mega enough to pick dare. She hoped that Katie would ask the question.

"How many men you fucked?" Mega rapidly asked the question.

"None!" Beth was stunned by his blunt question. It was far too personal for her. She would never reveal her sex life in front of, potentially, millions of viewers. She would never reveal it in front of a black man especially. She wanted everyone to believe that she was a virgin.

"Come on! You was built for fucking! You can't just play the game and lie like that!" Mega did not believe that Beth was a virgin, not after the hungry way she had eyed him earlier.

Beth was not happy that Mega didn't believe in her virginity, but at the same time she was pleased with his compliment, crude though it was. She wanted to move on quickly.

"OK next question! Mega, who is the hottest girl in the house really?" Beth was still displeased with his comment from earlier in the day.

Mega was highly amused. She's really pissed about that, she said to himself. Gotta play this right.

"Katie has the whole package going on, can't deny that. Bubs, you got the T'n'A though. Ass for days."

Beth felt her pussy tingle as Mega's dark eyes looked at her. She did not care that he didn't answer the question.

"MYYY TURNNNN!" Katie squealed suddenly. Beth took another drink. How embarrassing for her, she thought.

"You ever been with a black stud baby?" Mega quickly asked her.

Beth couldn't believe her ears. How could he ask that in front of all these cameras, she wondered. Katie just started to giggle.

"No, never... I have wondered though. I hear the rumours!" Katie continued giggling.

"You been missing out! What rumours?" Mega wanted more.

"Welllllll, they say once you go black, you never go back! They say that black men have huge cocks too!" Katie splashed excitedly in the water, almost spilling her drink.

"All true baby, all true. Don't worry, you won't have any trouble getting a black man to fuck you!" Mega and Katie both laughed. Beth was horrified. How can she carry on like this? She's giving white women a bad name, Beth thought to herself. How can he be such a liar? Everyone knows that those rumours are just liberal propaganda, she assured herself as she took another drink.

"Truth." Beth stated. She wanted to end the current conversation.

"Alright, I got one. How big is Ben's dick?" Mega leered at Beth, his wide nostrils flaring.

I'm not falling for this, Beth told herself. She knew that Ben's dick was a healthy five inches, but she wasn't going to tell Mega that. He would probably find some way to make fun of Ben.

"Really big! The perfect size you might say!' Beth proudly informed Mega.

"Oh yeah? Thought you never fucked him?" Mega started grinning again.

"I've still seen it... when he gets changed!" Shit, Beth thought. She decided to blame the wine.

"How sweet, you think his little thing is perfect. Wait till you're with a real man." Mega was excited by the thought of Beth fucking a hung black man. He still hoped to have her suck his dick before long.

Beth decided not to dignify Mega with a response. She was surprised by the strength of her buzz. Must be strong wine, she thought to herself. I can even feel all kinds of sensations in my vagina. Beth decided that she was not going to complain though, as it felt so good.

"How big is your cock Mega?!" Katie instantly asked the question, before Mega could even select truth. Beth was mortified, but ultimately curious.

"Ten inches easy, and thicker than those forearms Bubs has over there." Mega exaggerated, as he knew that his cock was only just over 9 inches long. He enjoyed the shocked look on Beth's face, as her green eyes looked like saucers. Katie just continued squealing.

What a liar, Beth thought to herself. Typical bragging from a nigger. Something that big wouldn't even fit in a woman... how could it. Beth felt the sensation in her pussy intensify.

"I pick dare!" Katie yelled. Before Beth was able to come up with a safe dare, Mega spoke up.

"Take off your bikini top." He told her. Beth noted that Mega's deep voice sounded very powerful when he gave out commands.

Katie quickly undid her top, allowing the bikini to fall into the hot tub. Beth was mortified. Katie's tits were now clearly visible on top of the water. Mega stared at them with a look of strong desire, and Beth felt jealous. My tits are at least one cup size bigger than hers, even though I'm skinnier! He would really lose it if he saw me topless. Mega licked his lips as he stared at Katie's chest. Beth wanted her turn to come.

"I pick dare! But only Katie can pick my dare." Beth wanted the attention back on her, but she knew that she was not going to take her top off either.

"Well those ain't the rules, but I guess it's fine." Mega consented. He then whispered into Katie's ear, causing her to giggle drunkenly again.

"I know I know! Beth, you have to kiss Mega for ten seconds!" Katie told her dare.

"Are you insane?! I would never kiss him!" Beth could not believe Katie's dare. Mega had clearly put her up to it.

"I hope everybody sees what a racist this bitch is!" Mega yelled for the cameras.

"I'm not a racist! I just have a fiancée and..." Beth tried to explain herself.

"Racist racist racist!" Mega started chanting.

"I'm not a racist! I already told..." Beth did not want the country to think she was a racist.

"Racist racist racist!" Katie had now joined Mega in the chants.

Beth was angry at the chants, her head was spinning from the wine, and her pussy was throbbing.

"FINE! Just a little one!" She could hardly believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"Ten seconds, to prove that you're no racist. People give animals little kisses. That wouldn't prove anything." Mega countered.

"Fine." Beth relented to his demand. Her pussy continued to throb.

Mega pushed Katie away and put his arms up on the edge of the hot tub. Beth stood up in the tub and walked toward him. She stood in front of Mega and leaned in, trying to get the proper angle. Mega appreciated the excellent view of Beth's wet tits, but he knew that this angle would not work. He put his arms in the water and pulled Beth toward him. Beth was surprised by his strength, and she was soon straddling the black man. It felt so good to place her pussy on a man, even if he was black. Beth placed her hands on Mega's shoulders, and could not help but notice how strong they were. Likewise, Mega was surprised by the tightness of Beth's thin waist. Beth looked at his lips. They were extremely thick and black, puffing out in front of his face. Beth had often mocked lips like these, and now she was preparing to kiss them. Just ten seconds, she told herself. You can do it. Mega looked at Beth's lips. Just a few days ago those pretty little pink lips were calling me a nigger, he thought to himself. Now I'll be kissing them. Soon they'll be on my black cock. He licked his lips. Beth saw this, and licked hers in return. They both moved in for the kiss.

Beth could not believe how powerful Mega's large lips felt against hers. She felt his lips practically envelop her own. They felt so smooth and luscious against hers. Mega was impressed with how soft Beth's lips were, but he wanted more. Beth was intent on keeping her lips tightly close for the duration of the kiss. Mega took his right hand off of Beth's waist and brought it down to her right ass cheek and grabbed it. Beth gasped in response, and Mega pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Beth hardly noticed at first. She had reacted naturally to the strong hand grabbing her in such a dominant fashion. Her body liked it, even if her mind told her it was wrong. Beth began slowly sucking on Mega's tongue. She forgot that he was a black man, and just let her body react to his. She felt his cock push up underneath the water, and instinctively pushed her body down onto it. She was rewarded by a sensation shooting from her vagina throughout her body. Mega pulled his tongue from Beth's lips, and she quickly replaced it with his puffy bottom lip. Beth continued sucking on Mega's lower lip as his other hand left her waist and moved up her back. He felt the strings from her bikini top and began pulling on them. The strings eventually gave, and Beth's top began falling. Suddenly, she realized what was happening. The ten seconds were long up. Beth pulled her hands up and cupped her breasts, pushing the bikini top into them. She stood up and quickly left the hot tub. Beth practically ran across the backyard, leaving a stunned Mega and Katie in her wake.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers