The Reality of BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
303 Followers

Beth hurried through the rest of her shower. She did not want to wait. I must have gotten to him, Beth thought happily to herself. Niggers are so easy to manipulate, she giggled. Beth partially dried her hair before she reached for her clothes. I shouldn't waste time, she told herself as she left her clothes behind. She walked up to Mega's room wearing only her towel. This'll get that big nigger cock hard, Beth thought as she looked down at the small, white BBC towel. Beth opened Mega's door as soon as she arrived at it and walked right in.

Mega greeted Beth as he lay naked on the bed, holding his cock. He was impressed by the sight of Beth in only her towel. He knew that she had wasted no time in coming to see him. Likewise, Beth was still very enthralled by the image of Mega's big black cock, and found it difficult to take her eyes off of it. Mega stood up from the bed, and Beth watched as his cock hung low between his legs. She knew that she would cum soon.

"Get on the bed!" Mega told Beth authoritatively.

Beth quickly walked over to the bed and sat down, following the instructions Mega's deep voice had given her. She put her back against the headboard and stretched her legs out in front of her on the bed. Mega sat at her feet.

"You wanna suck this nigger dick?" He asked her.

Yes I do, Beth said to herself. She could already feel desire swelling in her pussy. I still have my pride though.

"No, but I have to." She replied.

"I said, you wanna suck this big black nigger cock?" Mega asked again, this time grabbing his cock and shaking it slowly.

"Yes!" Beth responded before thinking. Damn it, she said to herself. Good, Mega thought in turn.

"Well too bad. I saw you playing with that pussy last time..." Mega began accusing Beth.

"NO! I wasn't! I... had an itch!" Beth lied. She had hoped that the black man had not seen her playing with herself. Even Ben hasn't seen that, Beth thought to herself. I hope this doesn't ruin my... arrangement with him.

"Does little Benny take care of that for you?" Mega asked as he placed his hands on Beth's legs. They were smooth and slender, and he noted that he could almost wrap his hand around Beth's calves.

"...no one does... I'm not like that!" Beth was partially telling the truth as Mega began laughing. Ben had never really done anything with Beth's vagina other than stick his dick in it. Beth hoped that he would figure out how to please her as he got more experienced.

"Well this time I'm suckin on you!" Mega informed Beth as he moved his hands up her legs.

Beth was shocked. What can a man even suck on? Besides, she told herself, that was not the deal. I am supposed to suck on that big nigger dick. Beth was too distracted to protest however by the hands on her legs. The thought of a black man's hands on her disgusted Beth. Seeing and feeling two strong black hands on her, however, was causing Beth's pussy to throb with lust.

Mega put each of his hands on Beth's inner thighs and pushed them apart as he laid down between them. She quickly placed both hands in front of her pussy.

"Don't you want a nigger eating your pussy?" Mega asked Beth as he reached up for her towel.

Oh my god, Beth thought. Images flashed through her head. She could see Mega kissing and licking her pristine white pussy, his black mouth sucking on what belonged to her fiancée. Beth was sure that no woman she had ever met would let a black man touch her vagina. The thought was so taboo, and it turned Beth on even further. She saw Mega's hands reach up and pull her towel open at the top. He was looking up at her, with extra attention toward her breasts. Beth quickly brought her hands up to cover her tits. Her bare pussy was now exposed to the black man.

It's beautiful, Mega admitted to himself when he first saw Beth's pussy. He had hoped to see her perky breasts, but was more than content with the view that she was affording him. Beth's trimmed blonde pubic hair led down to a pussy was small and glistening with wetness. Her lips were still mainly closed, with only a hint of pink sneaking between Beth's white flesh. Mega reached forward and pulled the lips apart with his fingers, allowing him to feel Beth's warm wetness. Mega knew that he needed to lick Beth's pink present.

"No don't look at that... stop..." Beth tried to protest, but she lost her words when Mega first poked at her vaginal lips. It was not right for a black man to look at a white vagina, she told herself. Even Ben had not inspected her so intimately. Still, Beth was getting turned on, knowing that Mega planned on kissing her most sensitive area.

"No stop it..." Beth tried to protest and Mega moved his head forward. Her legs were spread, but were still in the black man's way. Beth's body was trembling with excitement as Mega held her lips apart with two large fingers. She moved her ass forward and bent her legs so that they came toward her and her knees bent outward. There was nothing blocking Mega's path to Beth's pussy anymore.

"No... no... AHHHHH" Beth's protest ended in a scream as Mega started rubbing his tongue along Beth's clitoral hood. Pleasure shot through every inch of Beth's body as Mega's tongue bathed her pussy. She knew that Ben had never given her nearly as much pleasure as Mega was. She doubted that he would ever be able to. Beth thought that he lacked the animalistic drive to attack her pussy so forcefully. Niggers don't though, Beth thought to herself. Mega began running his tongue along the insides of Beth's pink folds, causing her pussy to ache with delight. Niggers know how to treat a pussy, she told herself.

"EAT THAT PUSSY NIGGER!" Beth screamed, as she once again felt her body tremble.

She's really getting off on this racial shit, Mega thought to himself. Can't blame her though, he admitted. Mega's cock was completely erect as he ate Beth out. He was enjoying the feeling of Beth's soft pussy flesh on his mouth and tongue, and Beth's thrusts into his mouth only encouraged him further. Mega thought that Beth's juices tasted amazing, somehow both tangy and sweet, and he knew that he would need to eat her box again.

"SUCK MY CUNT NIGGER!" Beth was surprised with herself, as she had never referred to her vagina as a cunt before. She was losing all inhibitions as her lust took over. She looked down toward her pussy for the first time since Mega had gone to work. Between her thin white thighs was a thick black head. She felt her body swell with orgasm as Mega's dark eyes looked up and down her body. It was finally real to her. She could see a black man pleasuring her pussy. The idea would have once disgusted Beth, but it now drove her wild. It was so taboo for a southern girl to let a black man even see her vagina, better yet caress it as he pleased. Beth felt Mega's tongue dance around her pussy opening. God yes please do it, Beth pleaded to herself. She reached down and grabbed Mega's head. Beth loved watching her small white hand as it pushed Mega's head deeper into her pussy. She could see the BBC letters that he had shaved onto the top of his head. Big Black Cock, Beth thought with as a tinge of lust went through her body. I wonder if his big black cock is hard right now. Finally, she felt his tongue enter her pussy. Beth's body spasmed as Mega's tongue touched places that Ben never had. His wide tongue was slightly stretching her tight pussy already.

"MAKE ME CUM YOU DIRTY NIGGER!! MAKE THIS WHITE PUSSY EXPLODE!"

Mega could not believe how tight Beth's pussy was on his tongue. Maybe she really is a virgin, he thought to himself. Not for long if I play things right though. Mega looked up Beth's body, past her tight stomach and to her large tits. Her hand had already moved from his head and back to her breast, but things had changed. Where once Beth had been covering herself, she was now pinching and pulling on her pink nipples. Mega felt his cock twitch. He was getting close to cumming himself. He looked up at Beth's face, her eyes scrunched with blonde eyebrows raised as she watched him. She was biting her lower lip, and Mega could see her dimples in action. It's cummin time, Mega told himself. He took his tongue out of Beth's pussy, which was a struggle when she clenched her muscles to keep him in. He reached up to Beth's hood with his finger and pulled it up. He could now see her clit, a little white speck in a sea of pink. Get ready bitch, Mega thought to himself.

Beth could not stop watching Mega as he ate her out. She could also not stop thinking about his black lips and tongue on her pussy, bringing her so much pleasure. It feels too right to be wrong, Beth told herself. Still, she was happy that the cameras were not on in Mega's room and no one would know what she was doing. Maybe I can find a nigger at home, Beth thought to herself. Just to eat my pussy. Well, and maybe I'll suck his big black cock once in a while too. Ben will never know... and besides, he would want me to be happy. Niggers know how to make my pussy happy... Beth was conflicted as she lingered on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm. No! This is a onetime thing, Beth scolded herself. Well, a one summer thing. I can't be with a black man. I love Ben. She was suddenly distracted from her internal dilemma. NO! Please don't take it out, Beth thought to herself with dread as Mega pulled his tongue from her pussy. When he reached and pulled on her vagina, she became optimistic. I wonder what he has planned.

Mega looked up at Beth's green eyes and made contact. He winked at her before he dove in and started licking her clit.

Beth screamed as a massive orgasm flooded her body. She could feel euphoria from the tip of her head to her curled toes above her. She could think of nothing but the amazing feeling coursing through her body. Beth had never felt anything like this before, and certainly not with Ben. After half a minute she was struggling to catch her breath as Mega had stopped licking her clit. Beth was exhausted from the sensations that he had given her. She saw Mega get up so that he was upright on his knees. His fully erect cock pointed straight out in front of him as he started moving toward Beth. I'm not too tired for that, Beth thought as she grabbed the big black cock and brought it closer to her. Beth started sucking on Mega's cock as he knelt above her petite body. In less than a minute Beth had the black monster cumming like crazy. She was proud of herself, and was glad to receive her rich reward. Once Mega stopped cumming Beth got out from underneath him and wrapped herself in the towel.

"I didn't say you had to suck my cock." Mega said as he lay down on the bed, completely contented.

Beth paused. She knew that he was right.

"The deal was that I would get you off. What happened before was..." Amazing. Terrific. Life changing. Beth did not know how she should finish her sentence, as she did not want Mega to know what he had done to her. Deep down, she knew that her massive orgasm has already given her away.

"Was what? Destiny?" Mega asked Beth as she left the room in her towel. He laughed.

"I needs me more of that white pussy!" He said to the camera with a smile.

Beth went down to her room and went straight to bed, naked underneath the blankets. Katie tried to strike up a conversation with her, but Beth wanted none of it. She knew that she could finally have a good sleep after what had just happened. I deserve it, Beth thought to herself as she dozed off.

********************** Ben had watched as Beth was eaten out by Mega. He had never attempted to orally stimulate Beth's vagina before, as he was nervous of trying new things in the bedroom. He was also fearful that she would turn him down and think that he was a pervert. He now knew that Beth enjoyed oral action. Watching Beth writhe in ecstasy as a black man licked her pussy had made Ben incredibly horny. He knew what he would dream about that night. Ben also knew that he was in for a tough day tomorrow. When Beth had sucked Mega's cock, it caused a scandal in their town. Everyone expected him to dump his fiancée now that she was deemed tainted by a black man. Ben was still planning on being with Beth after the show was over, although he would have to have a long talk with her about what she had done. I'll have to try some new things with her too, Ben thought to himself as he recalled Beth's face as Mega ate her out. He started masturbating while remembering the scene again. **********************

Beth was in a much better mood over the next few days. Having a huge orgasm, her first real orgasm she realized, had improved her disposition immensely. Beth was now getting along with all of her housemates, even Mega. Beth continued wearing Susie's small BBC tank tops from time to time, and even asked the producers for more in that size. Within a few days they obliged.

On eviction day Mega had Roberta evicted from the house, having deemed her his largest physical threat. The competition that followed the eviction, which determined who would have The Power for the week, involved the houseguests diving in a tank of fresh water to find various objects. Beth was happy to receive a purple BBC emblazoned bikini from the producers, which she felt showed off her body nicely. To the surprise of no one, Mega was victorious once again. Oh well, Beth thought to herself as she watched him celebrating. I guess I'll have to make a deal to keep myself safe again this week. Beth was cheery as she walked into the house.

Once in the house, Beth headed straight for Mega's room. She did not want to waste any time. It had been days since her last encounter with Mega and his big black cock, and Beth was ready for another. I wonder what he wants me to do, Beth thought as she waited for Mega in her bikini. I can suck his black cock again... or he can lick my pussy again... Beth shivered as she went over the options. She knew that she would cum soon.

While Beth was running through scenarios, Mega burst into the room and dropped his bathing trunks as he walked to the bed.

"You jonesing for that big black cock ain't ya!" Mega practically yelled as he lay down on the bed. He appraised Beth in her bikini. She looked as amazing as always, but now had BBC writtin in black letters across her ass and on each breast. Somebody knows what they doing, Mega thought to himself. Bitch was meant for big black cock.

"What's the plan for this week?" Beth asked. The mention of big black cock had caused her damp bikini bottoms to become even more wet, and the sight of Mega swinging his cock around in his hand was doing even more. Beth was hopeful.

"Well, you wanna suck this cock? Or do you want me to such that pussy?" Mega continued waving his cock as he watched Beth staring.

Oh lord, Beth thought to herself. She had no way of choosing. Both bring me so much pleasure. Both allow me to get closer to the money, Beth reminded herself.

"Can you stop swinging that thing?" Beth tried to buy more time as she thought.

"Why? You distracted?" Mega laughed at Beth's embarrassment.

"Get over here Bubs. You getting the best of both worlds today!" Mega called Beth over, and she responded quickly. She did not know what was happening when Mega picked her up by the waist and sat her on his chest.

"What are you doing?!" Beth asked. She noticed the hardness in Mega's chest, and thought back to Ben. Mega acted like Beth was weightless on him. Ben would have been struggling to breathe, even though she was so light.

"Just start sucking." Mega ordered Beth as he turned her toward his cock. She responded quickly by bending over and taking him into her mouth. Mega admired Beth's bubble butt, the letters BBC scrawled across it, as she bent forward and sucked him.

Beth was happy to be sucking Mega's big black cock, but she was also disappointed. She had hoped that he would start by licking her pussy. I would still have finished him off, Beth lamented. Beth continued sucking Mega's monster, letting herself get lost in the feeling of being used for sex. She knew that Mega was using her mouth to get his big black cock off, and deep down Beth liked it. Suddenly she felt two strong hands grab her waist and lift her backward slightly. Beth was confused until she felt Mega's hands pull down on her bikini bottoms. She helped him remove them completely from her body. Beth was now giddy with excitement. I get to suck this nigger cock and get my pussy sucked, Beth thought joyously. Her pussy was already bursting with excitement when Mega finally kissed it, causing an explosion of lust.

This was one of my best ideas, Mega thought triumphantly. I'm 69ing this piece all week! Mega could not believe how light Beth felt on him. He found that her pussy still tasted just as good, and happily went to work. He grabbed Beth's ass cheeks with both hands while he ate her out. Damn these are fine, Mega thought to himself. He heard Beth moan slightly as he squeezed her ass strongly. Mega quickened his pace on Beth's pussy, and noticed that she responded in kind on his cock.

Beth had lost her ability to think. She only reacted, and did what felt natural. Mega was sending spasms of pleasure throughout her body, and she responded by almost taking his whole cock into her mouth. It felt so right, having the long, thick, hard black meat in her mouth and throat. Beth used her hands expertly, as she rubbed the front of Mega's balls with one hand and rubbed her fingers gently underneath them with the other. She knew that inside was the seed that she craved, and she was determined to coax everything out.

Mega knew that he was not going to last much longer. Beth had already improved tremendously in the cock sucking department. He knew that if she would take his whole cock in her throat, she would be basically perfect. Mega knew what kind of motivation Beth needed.

"You like getting dirty nigger cocks off with that innocent white mouth?!" He asked her.

Mega's words barely registered to Beth, but the sensations in her pussy grew even stronger. She could not respond due to the big black cock in her mouth, but it was true. Beth moaned in reply.

Mega could feel the vibrations from Beth's reply on his cock. That's a damn good idea, he noted. Mega took his tongue out of Beth's pussy opening, which he had been sensually jabbing for a few minutes. He placed his tongue on her clit and began humming and rolling his tongue. After a few seconds, Beth began wildly pushing her pussy into Mega's face.

Beth's pussy was on fire. She was having an even bigger orgasm than the last time, as jolts of extreme pleasure struck every nerve in her body. Beth felt Mega's pubic hair push into her lower lip. In the throes of orgasm, she had lurched forward and taken Mega's whole cock into her mouth. He began shooting his load down Beth's thirsty throat. She struggled to fight her gag reflex, eventually pulling his cock out so that Mega was cumming on her tongue. Beth had never experienced anything so erotic as having a black man cum in her mouth while she came on his face.

Mega was shocked that Beth had taken his whole cock in her mouth. No girl he had been with had ever done it, and most of them had been bigger than the petite beauty that was currently riding his face. Feeling his whole cock inside her mouth had caused him to lose control and start cumming right away. Eventually when both Beth and Mega stopped cumming they untangled from each other. While catching their breath they both looked at the area they had just been pleasuring. They were both impressed. Eventually Beth stood up from the bed and put her bottoms back on. Her head was still buzzing from her most recent sexual experience.

"We'll be doing that every day this week. If you want to be safe, that is." Mega informed Beth.

Fine with me, Beth thought as she grinned and looked at Mega. He was worn out from what had just happened. That just gives me more opportunity to take that whole thing in my mouth, Beth thought happily as she left the room.

Shabobo
Shabobo
303 Followers