The Reality of Life

Story Info
A narrative of just one day...
8.1k words
4.02
23.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peggy46
Peggy46
314 Followers

It was a Thursday afternoon. I had been at the condo since yesterday, arriving late in the day on a break between on-site claim assignments. Although I am always behind in answering my mail because of the sheer volume that I receive, after dinner I settled down in front of the computer to see just how far behind I really was. It was worse that I had expected as three pages of unanswered messages were waiting.

As you know if you have read my postings, I never wear panties unless I am in a nice pants suit or jeans, and with today being a business-like skirt suit day, removing the jacket and blouse had made me topless and the removal of my matching suit skirt followed by the half slip, had left me in nothing but a really nice pair of black 5" pumps. Nudity always makes me horny, and undressing with the glass door drapes open just added to my horniness.

The condo is more like a townhouse than a condo where one residence is just stacked on top of another. Thank goodness the entry to this one offers more of a secluded entry than most. As I had mentioned in my web postings, if the weather is good and the temperature is comfortable, I generally do not wear much of anything when here. The weather of this brief break could not have been more perfect. With my laptop on a table in the bedroom, I slipped on a clean, white blouse just to keep from getting chilled as I opened the sliding glass doors that allows unrestricted access to the second level, private wrap around deck...which over looks the undeveloped wooded area behind the townhouse-like-condo.

After answering the first two messages, I could feel my dampness starting to flow. Some of the messages I receive are very direct and often times close with something like, “When are we going to meet as I really want to see you naked and fuck you senseless.” Just knowing that I am exchanging notes with men who have already seen me naked from the photos of my posting, and that they have probably masturbated over my profile and photos, is always a huge turn-on, somewhat like being proxy fucked by a total and complete stranger. I will openly admit, showing my pussy, in photos or person, to total and complete strangers has always been a huge turn-on, even from my early days.

The condo-townhouse is on two floors. The master bedroom is on the second, with the advantage of allowing a downward view of the front door and entry area from above, and the privacy and security of a second level wrap around privacy deck, with no access from the ground. More on that as I get a little further into this narrative.

As I continued with the mail, I hear the ding-dong of the door bell. It is still afternoon. Who could that be? Getting up from the computer, I walk to the balcony and there waiting at the door is the 18 year old son of a very nice couple who have the condo a few buildings down. I know what he wants, and of course, it is confirmed as I see his hand “adjust his jeans” to define his already half hard cock. I think to myself, “This will not take long...”

As I normally do when I know who is at the door, I walked down in nothing but my heels and the unbuttoned blouse and opened the door. Todd’s eyes immediately lock on to the very visible bush between my legs and my barely covered breasts. As I invite him in, he shows his shyness by jumping a mile off the floor when I grab his crotch and give him a good feel before closing the door. “Oh, my goodness, Todd, you obviously need some attention here, don’t you?”

His response was, “Yes, ma’am, I did come down hoping you might take some of the pressure off my needs... What do you think?”

Todd’s mother and I have been good friends over the years. She too was once a flight attendant, and now, with Todd and her husband in tow, they spend quite a few months here enjoying the cooler weather. Florida can be a monster in the late summer and fall months.

I always have reservations about any sexual encounter with Todd, but after he and his mom were here one day and he happened to get a look at my panty less pussy, he has begged me time and time again for sex. We both know how horny 18 year olds can get, and being the naughty “cougar” that I am, I just “had to” help him out.

As we talked about this and that, I let his eyes and then his hands roam over my bare tits and then between my legs. He is captivated by my bush, saying several times, it reminded me of his mom when he has peeked at her.

I’ll have to admit, although 18 year old boys do need some instruction from time to time, he had become a pretty good simulator of my pussy, and I let him feel me up for several minutes before unzipping his jeans and releasing his quickly erecting small, but nice five inch cock that was certainly going to please some lucky woman in his future. One thing about 18 year olds. They are always horny and when they are hard, the firmness is close to that of a nail.

As he continued to caress by bush and my pussy with one hand and caress my bare boobies with the other, my hands caressed his full length cock and his impressive balls with what was needed to bring him to a spurting orgasm in no time at all. One thing about younger men. Do just the right touch here and there, and they explode in no time at all. I watched his eyes roll back in his head, and before he could stay, “Stop, you are going to make me cum!”, he was jerking all over and begging me to stop as his handsome dick had surpassed the beyond sensitivity point. There we were, still standing in the entry, maybe four steps from the closed front door, and I had make him cum.

“Todd, my dear, you have made my pussy a mess! Let’s go upstairs and let me get a towel or something so you can clean me up.”

With his now half hard dick still hanging out of his jeans, I took his hand and lead him up the stairs to the bedroom where I sat down on my towel and spread my legs. Todd dropped to his knees and began eating my pussy, and this time, believe it or not, I came once, twice, three times almost as quickly as he did in the entry. These is just something sadistic about it that turns me on in having the son of a close friend on his knees between my legs eating my pussy like it was lunchtime!

By the time I had cum about a half dozen times while guiding his head and in turn, his tongue over the sensitive parts of my now sloppy wet cunt, I thrust my hips out one more time and had a great and long lasting orgasm. As he stood up, his once again rock hard cock sticking out like a flag pole nailed to a front yard tree, I pulled him over to my mouth and gave him a chance at a second orgasm as I began sucking his cock. Even though he had already exploded once in my hand, a massive cum, soon I tasted his pre-cum and knew what would soon follow! Over my 40 some years, I have come to love giving oral sex to men, and never turn down a chance to enjoy one more!

As he flooded my mouth with another massive cum, I sucked him past the sensitivity point once again, swallowing every drop of his sweetness in the process. As we talked for a few minutes, I continued to caress his cock, which much to my surprise, never really went down. I asked him openly, “Do you masturbate a lot?”

He as he looked at my hands caressing his dick, he said, “Yes, almost every day, sometimes three and four times a day.”

“What in the world do you think about to make you masturbate that much?”

“Mostly your pussy and how hairy your bush is... It is a lot like mom’s, you know.”

“Todd, are you telling me you have been peeking on your mother? Shame on you, young man!”

Then, he paused and said, “Mrs Peggy, can I cum on your bush? Would you lay down on the bed and let me stand between your legs and beat off and when I cum, would you let me shoot on your pussy bush?”

After thinking for a moment, I responded, “Is that something you really want to do... masturbate in front of me, and when you cum, shoot your cum on my pussy?”

“Yes, ma’am... that would be wild! Would you let me do it?”

With that said, I released my grasp on his dick and walked over to the edge of the bed, laid back, and opened my legs. I knew with my legs open like this, he could see everything. He looked for a minute, undid his jeans and dropped them to the floor.

“Well, Mr. No Underwear, get started before I change my mind!”

His cock was already starting to really get hard again. I opened my legs wider, reached for a pillow and slipped it under my head, and watched as this beautiful male specimen began stroking his gorgeous dick, which was just a few inches away from my waiting bush... and the very receptive pussy that awaited his cock should he get up enough nerve to try and fuck me.

After a few strokes, and without asking, I watched him bend his knees slightly and I felt his rock hard cock enter my pussy. I was about to get fucked by a very handsome and very horny 18 year old, and we both knew it. And, I will say one thing, after having already cum twice, he was certainly up to give number three a college try.

Young men normally do not last all that long, but I guess the fact that he had already cum twice was lengthening his ability to slow his spurting, and truly, he was really making my very wet pussy responsive to his every stroke. Just as I thought he was about to unload in my pussy, he stopped and with a smile, he asked, “Mrs Peggy, can you roll over and let me see what you feel like from behind?”

“Sure, hon...whatever you want. You are pretty good at fucking, and I am really enjoying this. We’ll have to do this more often if you can keep your mom from catching on.”

“She’ll never know...promise.”

With that, I rolled over on my tummy and I felt him mount me from behind as I opened my legs. Again, that little five inch rock hard cock quickly slipped into the receptive opening of my cunt. Oh, nice, I thought to myself as he started thrusting my pussy again.

“Mrs Peggy, is it okay if I put my legs on the outside and you bring yours together?”

I allowed his legs to capture mine and now he was pumping my cunt from a position that makes most men cum fairly quickly. As he fucked me, I lifted my ass slightly to give him full access to my pussy, and in doing so, felt his hands reach around and cup both of my breasts. He was getting close and we both knew it.

With a long, deep growl I felt his cum flooding my inner pussy. It must have been a lot because with only five inches, he was doing a great job of filling my cunt with his white sweetness. I came as he did, and for what seemed like a half hour, we both just lay there, Todd on top of me, his now spent cock getting softer with every passing minute. I had been fucked and he had finally had his turn with the pussy of an older married woman and a close friend of his mom. For a minute, there was a flash of guilt, but then as I tickled him off of me and stood up, that moment passed as I saw the drop of remaining cum on his cock and then noticed the flood that had started to run down my thighs.

Almost as quickly as his jeans had come off, they were now back on. You guys... I always marvel at how quickly you lose interest in further fucking once your balls are empty. In my normal demeanor, I was already feeling the need for another orgasm, but that wasn’t going to happen with Todd. He was done, at least for a few hours.

I told him to let himself out and I headed for the shower, hoping to wash away the cum that continued to run down both of my thighs. As I looked at my bush, I saw just how much cum he had left behind on the outside, not to mention the inside of my bushy, freshly fucked pussy.

After my shower, clean and fresh, I slipped into a clean white blouse and some around the house heels and went back to where I had left off on the email. As I looked out the sliding glass doors, it was getting dark outside now, and I wondered if there was anyone out there watching me as a I paraded around without anything on from the waist down. I know from time to time, there were voyeurs out there hiding behind a tree, masturbating as they watched me going about my routines with little or nothing on.

One message and then two, three, and four... and then, what is this???

The next message says...

“Hi Peggy, This is Tom. I am in Knoxville today and will be working with two very handsome black men on a job, and wondered if you were in town. If so, could we could stop by and maybe take you to dinner. I have my smart phone with me and will get your response if you are there. Hopefully, Tom”

I responded... “Hi Tom! It has a been a long time! I am here and am free for dinner! I would love to have dinner with you guys! Do you have any special place in mind? Hugs...”

With a few more exchanges, it was decided the guys would come by and pick me up here at the condo. Tom and I had enjoyed several encounters, and he knew how to get here. I also knew of his total fascination with black men screwing white women, especially married ones, that I was about to be set up. He had mentioned he was working with two black men, so I had an idea of what he wanted to put together.

As soon as I clicked “send” his response followed.

“Okay, Peggy, great. We will pick you up in an hour. Wear one of your super sexy outfits, babe.”

“Great, Tom, see you and your TWO BLACK friends then... Hugs!”

I answered a couple more messages and then picked out an all white outfit, made up of a sheer white blouse, a mid-thigh length white skirt and a white jacket, and fixed my hair and dressed.

As I turned, what was that? I thought I saw something, somebody out it in the woods. I paused and looked again, and there was nothing. I don’t know why, but I had a cold chill. But, as strange as it sounds, cold chills also make my pussy juices flow.

The time passed quickly. Soon, the ding-dong of the door bell sounded. I walked out of the bedroom and looked down and there was Tom standing at the door with two very tall and from what I could tell, very handsome black men.

“Come in, Tom... be with you in a minute. The door is unlocked, as always.”

As I said that, suddenly there was another cold chill and a flash back. I normally leave all of the doors unlocked, both day and night...for two reasons. One, I have always felt safe just because of the area and how there is so little crime here, and second, because there is just something about going to bed with the doors unlocked that really makes my juices flow. Anyone in the woods could easily just walk right into the kitchen or great room from the accessible lower deck through the open glass doors.

As Tom and the guys walked in, I was half way down the circular stairs, and I could feel their eyes caressing my legs, and from their position. I was keenly aware they could see up my skirt to perhaps within an inch of my bare bush. They were all eyes. I’ll have to admit, my legs are great, and most men drool over them.

As I approached Tom, he opened his arms and gave me a hug, and as he held me, he then planted a sweet, thoughtful kiss on my cheek.

“Peggy, let me introduce you to Dwayne and Thomas. Guys, this is Mrs Peggy, the sweetest most sexy gal you’ll ever meet.”

I smiled and looked at both of the black guys, Dwayne was dressed in a dark blue suit, about 6'4" of very handsome black man. Thomas, was also dressed in a suit and I noticed he could not take his eyes off mine. As I extended my hand, Dwayne reached out and pulled me towards him. “Nice to meet you, Mrs Peggy, Tom as told us a little about you!”

“I hope he didn’t tell you any lies and that I measure up to your expectations...”

“Oh, darling, you have already surpassed everything Tom has said about you... do I get a hug?”

With that, he pulled me towards him and as I entered the circle of his arms, he said, “Do I get a kiss too?”

“Of course you do,” feeling his very strong arms wrap around my receptive 5'3" body. As he turned his face down to mine, one of his hands dropped to my pantyless butt and I felt my juices flow as his big, thick lips met mine.

“Whoa... Dwayne, that was quite a kiss!” As I was still a captive in his arms, he smiled at me and I felt his large black hand again explore the curves of my ass. And, in return, I felt the firmness of what seemed like a very firm black cock pressing against me.

Then, I turned and released myself from Dwayne’s grasp, turning towards Thomas. Thomas was not as tall as Dwayne but he had eyes to die for. As I extended my hand, Thomas asked, “Mrs Peggy, would your have any objections if I get a kiss also?”

“What my husband doesn’t know doesn’t hurt, I guess, so probably not if you like kissing married white gals like me...”

Thomas wrapped his arms around my now flaming hot body and gave me one of the hottest kisses I had received in quite sometime! He was good, and again, I felt the firmness of a big black dick pressing against my body.

Tom, who had been silent during all of this, was watching like a fox who was pleased with his hen hunting, knowing that my kissing of these two black men obviously signaled there were more exciting things to come.

“Peggy, I love your outfit! I had told the guys a little about you and you certainly picked an outfit that met the description of what I had said to the them about you. Let me look...”

With that, Tom, pretending to look at my blouse, opened my jacket wide enough to allow the sheer material to expose both of my braless breasts and the erect nipples, braless, now pressing against the almost non-existent white lace-like covering.

“Oh, Tom... we can’t show the guys everything. We’ve just met! You are being naughty!”

As we walked out to the car, Tom said, “Peggy, why don’t you and the guys ride in the back and I can play chauffeur.”

As I entered the car, I did my best to be graceful, but clearly my jacket opened again to verify that I was not wearing a bra, and both of my boobies and nipples showed to Thomas who was already slipping in on the other side. From Dwayne’s place behind me, the short skirt was up to my now half exposed bare ass cheeks. He knew I was not wearing panties, and probably had a great look at the lips of my hairy pussy from behind.

Sitting in the middle between two handsome black men, the design of the car and the elevated middle floor made it nearly impossible to cover myself. There was little I could do to even pretend to have worn bra or panties with the white suit, although I made a good faith effort at keeping my now shaking legs together. As we settled in the back seat, Dwayne reached up and placed his arm behind my shoulders, his hand within inches of my breast. Thomas placed a hand on my leg, well above my knee. I looked at one, then the other, and said, “I think I’m somewhat trapped.”

Dwayne looked at me and smiled, inching his hand closer and closer to my nearly bare boobie, protected only by the fabric of my jacket and the thin lacy blouse. “Tom, I am about to believe Mrs Peggy is everything you described and perhaps even a bit more. She is a beautiful, delicious piece of white flesh. You say she is married?”

Tom nodded.

As we headed down the mountain, both men almost on cue, reached down and grabbed my hand and placed it on the now very obvious outline in their trousers. I started to play “good girl” and resist, but feeling the strength of their black hands, I knew such a move would prove fruitless. As soon as I showed no resistance, both men began exploring my body. Dwayne was caressing my breasts and without hesitation, Thomas slipped his hand from my thigh to my bare bush and then between the lips of my receptive pussy. My grip on their now very large black cocks made me even more helpless to resist.

As Dwayne continued to explore my almost bare white breasts and now very erect and extremely sensitive nipples, he looked up into Tom’s eyes in the rear view mirror. “Tom, what are you going to get out of this, my friend? Being up there in the front seat, you are missing out.”

Peggy46
Peggy46
314 Followers