The Realtor

Story Info
Carole discovers the excitement of exhibitionism
1.1k words
3.92
61.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTremer
PTremer
73 Followers

Carole Towe is excited!

She has just completed the requirements for her Real Estate License and today is her first showing.

Her first on her own that is, she has been following Burke around for several months, this is her first opportunity to prove herself.

The Langdons seem like the perfect prospect for the first property they are going to look at today.

As she drives up to the new house, there are several trucks parked in the driveway. She begins to fume, the builder promised his men would be finished and the house spotless, now she can't even park in the driveway.

Carole controls her anger as she climbs the steps and enters through the front door.

Don Mason is busily collecting cleaning supplies and is yelling for his people to load up and get moving.

He turns and apologizes as she walks in. "I told you we would be finished, I didn't think it would be this close though".

He can't help but notice Carole. She is especially beautiful this morning. He has never seen her without her jeans and cowboy boots but today she has on a cute sun dress with nylons and heels and she is a Knockout.

Carole's anger instantly disappears, Don has made sure the house is ready for her.

She walks out with the workers and when their trucks are gone, she goes to her car to move it to the driveway. As she opens the door, Don is pulling along side and rolls down his window.

She continues to get in, as she does, the hem of her dress rises high on her shapely thighs.

She can see Don watching as she smooths her dress down. This is awkward, normally she wears pants or jeans, and this dress is difficult to manage. It is still warming to have him notice.

Don says "Good luck," and asks her to let him know how the showing goes. She tells him she will, thinking the way he noticed her, felt nice.

She pulls her car into the drive, gets out and goes around to the trunk to get her briefcase. As she is picking up her things from the trunk, another car drives up.

Bob Langdon likes what he sees as he drives up to the new house. Their Realtor, bent over, reaching into the trunk of her car, he can see her thigh-top nylons, his favorite.

The legs are great, long and shapely. "I wonder how the rest of her looks?" he thinks as she raises with her things.

He receives with a big smile from a beautiful young woman.

Carole is slightly disappointed when she sees the man get out of his car alone, this was supposed to be a couple.

Bob introduces himself and explains that his wife Pat is on her way and should arrive shortly.

Carole relaxes visibly, and asks, "Would you like to go on in or look around outside first?"

"I'll just walk around out here, while you get unlocked and ready to show us around."

"Great!" She says. "Feel free to look at anything you want, I will go in and get ready."

Carole starts up the steps, feeling much better.

Don watches her as she goes gracefully up the front steps. "She looks good!" he thinks.

As she reaches the top step, he can see that his original thought is correct, she has fantastic legs and the rest of her is fine too.

Her dress shows her figure off, without being too blatant.

"I wonder what Pat will think?" he muses as he walks around the house.

Inside, Carole puts her things down on the kitchen counter and begins to walk through to make sure everything looks just right.

Walking through the house, she is thinking about the way Bob Langdon was looking at her.

"I believe he likes me, he was watching me climb the front stairs and that is taking advantage of my natural attributes like Ms. Taylor had suggested."

Outside, Pat Langdon drives up to the house. "This is perfect!" she says to herself, "I hope the interior feels right also."

As Pat enters the front door, she calls out "Don, are you here?"

Carole answers, "He is outside, I am in the kitchen, I'll be right there."

Pat enters the kitchen as Carole stoops in front of her briefcase on the floor. Pat immediately notices the swell of Carole's breasts through the open top. "I will have to watch Bob around this one.," she thinks to herself.

"Hi, I am Pat Langdon." she says as Carole rises to meet her.

Pat is thinking, this is a beautiful young woman, I hope she knows real estate as well as she looks.

"I'm Carole Towe, your husband is walking outside, where would you like to start?"

Let's start up stairs and work our way down." Pat answers.

"OK, follow me." Carole says as she turns toward staircase.

She and Pat begin inspecting the layout of bedrooms and baths on the upper level of the house.

Carole hears the door shut in the foyer and starts down the staircase, "We are upstairs." she calls out. As she reaches the landing, she sees Bob just below her.

He is watching her again. It is making her stomach feel a little tight but she enjoys the attention.

"Hi Bob, Pat and I are looking through the bedrooms up here, are you going to join us?"

As Bob is starting to reply, Pat ask a question from above, Carole turns around and lifts her foot to the step and tells Pat that Bob is here.

Below, Bob is watching, when Carole lifted her foot to take a step and stopped, the dress rose up her leg, and he can see smooth skin above the thigh-top hose.

Bob asks, " Where is the Electrical entrance?"

Carole is listening to what Pat is saying from above and doesn't hear his question. She turns back to him, "Excuse me?".

She has caught him again, he doesn't try to hide his admiration of her body, she thinks, "I might enjoy teasing this one."

Carole knows he is watching her, even though her back is to him. She is alert for an opportunity to show him a little more.

Pat comes to the top of the stairs at this moment, and asks for the paint sample they were using earlier. Carole brings the sample out and hands it to Pat, she takes the opportunity to stretch enough, that she can feel the hem of her dress moving up with the motion.

She can feel cool air between her thighs and knows Bob is now feasting his eyes on her round ass in her tiny white panties.

She experiences a slight shudder from inside as she enjoys the thought of him wanting to reach up and put his hands on her silk covered ass.

To be continued.

PTremer
PTremer
73 Followers