The Realtor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers

It is hard to describe but his cock explored every inch of the inside of me. It explored me from every angle. It was like dancing while having sex. It was making love...even though we were not yet fully in love. It was...amazing. The best part was that we kissed so much that my lips are still swollen and raw.

"Fuck me hard," I whispered in his ear. "I want you so bad, I want your cum."

"Not yet. I haven't had enough of you yet."

Julian then held both of my hands, our fingers interlaced, and he put my hands above my head, and as his lips hovered just above mine...he rammed me with that big, thick, hot cock. Over and over he plunged into me hard and he started to go faster and faster. I moaned and yelled uncontrollably. I was so close to cumming.

And then he slid out.

"No! Please! I'm so close!" I screamed.

I let go of his hands, reached around him, dug my fingernails into his back, and tried to pull him back up as he moved down my body, kissing my breasts, tummy and then...

I saw stars.

His hot mouth covered my clit and he sucked so hard that the feeling was way too intense. I know he was just carried away. He was no longer the reserved realtor, Julian. He was the unleashed, intense, love-making Julian. Still completely attentive, still ready to please, but now deliciously dirty.

His tongue explored my pussy and he eagerly licked and sucked on my soaking wet pussy lips. He kissed down both sides of my pussy and spread me open with this thumbs. He then pushed his tongue into me and wiggled it inside of me.

It had been so long since I've been licked that I nearly forgot how amazing it felt. I spread my legs wide and enjoyed every second as his tongue swirled around my clit over and over again. He nibbled and sucked and teased my clit and pussy lips. He kissed my inner thighs and softly bit me randomly. He then focused on my clit, licking harder and nibbling more and more until the feelings were once again too intense. This time, he held my legs so I couldn't move and he continued until I was nearly ready to come again...and then he stopped.

No! Torture!

I whimpered loudly as he quickly climbed up my body and slammed his rock hard cock into me. As his tongue slid over mine, allowing me to taste myself, his cock rammed me hard and fast. He held himself up on his elbows and plunged into me with hard, steady thrusts. He put his cheek next to mine and I once again got lost in the mix of heavy breathing, moans, and screams of ecstasy.

A few more intense thrusts and I heard him groan. It was the delicious noise that a man makes when he is about to cum. A sound that tells you he is desperately trying to hold everything back, so he can enjoy those last few seconds of bliss before releasing himself deep inside of you.

My orgasm grew quickly in anticipation of his and I soon felt him swell inside of me as he pounded me deep and hard. I wrapped my arms around him and as soon as I felt his cum shoot deep, deep inside of me, I relaxed and let my orgasm take over. I could feel him overflow me with cum as it ran down to my ass. We yelled loud and free as we got lost in the orgasmic crescendo.

When he had regained his strength, he rolled off of me but quickly pulled me to him. I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

It was the first time I had ever been cuddled after making love. After talking and laughing for a while, we got dressed and he drove me home. For the entire drive he held my hand and kissed the back of my hand often.

"I don't know what is going to happen with us, so I am going to hold you as long as possible today," he said.

He pulled into my driveway, gave me a very sweet kiss, and we arranged to call each other later tonight.

I went in the house and caught my reflection in the mirror. My hair and clothes were a mess. My lips were still swollen...and for the first time in forever, I looked happy.

I made a few phone calls and then I showered, changed, and packed all of my clothes. I arranged to stay with a friend for the next few weeks until I found out what is going to happen to the house. I forgot to mention, I'm officially putting in an offer on the house. I really hope I get it.

I sat here anxiously waiting for Danny to get home. We obviously need to have a very serious discussion. I decided to send you a quick email while I waited, and I see I've failed miserably at keeping it short.

I really wrote you this to ask you if you thought Julien could get in trouble somehow? I don't want to hurt his career. Of course, I would never say anything, but I just want to get your professional opinion if there were any negative ramifications for what happened today. I wrote a lot more than I intended, but once I started writing about what happened, I just got lost reliving it all. I cant stop smiling. I really wan-

Danny just pulled into the driveway. I'll call you later tonight. Love you!

Laura

AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers