The Reaper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the tip of one of his long forgotten costume claws lightly trace the top of my chest directly above my cleavage. I took a breath without realizing it. My nerves centered on that claw slowly tracing its way down my halter top to the middle valley of my tits. He moved the claw slightly and pulled my top out away from my body with it. I burned from the heat of his gaze above me. My nipples became rigid between the night air and the sexual fire raging inside me. He let the top fall away again and traced the outline of my nipple through my shirt. I shuddered without realizing it.

"Take it off." Steve said with a voice I'd only heard once or twice before. I could hear the passion that made it deeper. The raw and barely restrained violent emotions that made it beyond description however he channeled it.

As I took my shirt off, I thought I heard him whisper "beware the beast". I wondered if he meant desire or something else.

The night chill brought a shiver. Steve circled me slowly never taking his eyes off of me. He leaned down behind me and moved my hair to one side of my neck, holding it in his hand. He pulled it slightly so that I was off center as I followed the pull. He kissed me on the neck briefly. I could only feel him. I had no thought past where he touched me. He whispered softly so only I could hear him, "in the night, please set me free, I can't resist your touch of evil." He sang parts of that song to me the first time we'd had sex.

My memories of our times together cascaded through my mind. Not any one thought took more time than the others. It came to me that this was his turn finally. It was his night to command as I had had mine long ago. A thrill shot through me as I prepared to meet what I had only suspected before. Steve without chains, without doubt, without compromise, free to lead, free to demand.

"Stand up Cheryl." He said while moving away from me again.

I stood up but kept my head bowed down looking at the grass.

He came to stand in front of me then and lifted my chin up with his hand now free of the claw. As my head came up, he took my face in his palm and kissed me with a fierceness and demand he'd never had before. I met his kiss with the reaction it demanded, complete surrender, abandonment, and pure need. I felt his hand cup my breast, his thumb rubbing my nipple. He broke off the kiss and trailed his mouth down my neck to my collarbone. He nipped me with his teeth before capturing my nipple in his mouth and sucking on it with greed. My breath caught in my throat as I stood there, captive as my nipple ached for more and my pussy became so soaked the smell lingered on the air around us.

He laughed low in his throat as he reached for my other breast with his free hand. Steve's mouth crossed from one nipple to the other. The heat of his mouth and the night air following it had me so sensitive. I reached for his head and shoulders to steady myself as my knees were about to give out from under me. When I touched him, he stood up and stepped once to the side.

"Take off your hose and your panties, now."

He shrugged off his jacket as I followed his instructions.

"Leave your shoes off."

I stood there in nothing but my skirt and my makeup, what remained of it. Steve's hand moved and without any hesitation he buried two fingers into my thoroughly soaked pussy. He teased them in and out changing rhythm though always a fast pace. I was bent slightly at the waist in order to keep from falling. There was too much sensation all at once. I couldn't keep from having my leg and abdomen muscles spasm in reaction. I felt his other hand lift my skirt up and cup my ass, kneading it with a grip I didn't know he had.

After a couple of minutes, Steve abruptly and without warning stopped touching me and backed away. I was left standing there shaking with sensations like a puppet. I heard him tell me to look and lifted my head to stare at him. My agony grew as I watched him unzip his jeans and slide them down to step out of them. He took off his shirt. His cock was so hard and throbbing at a distance I could easily see. When he was sure he had my full attention, he stepped up to just in front of me. I could have reached my hand slightly out and touched him he was so close. He began stroking his cock at a medium pace, slow enough that my eyes could follow each stroke. I could feel the triumph in his stare as he knew what affect watching him masturbate had on me.

"Oh, this feels so good. I bet you'd like to feel my hard cock, wouldn't you, Cheryl?"

"Yes sir."

"I bet you'd like to feel my cock while you play with your clitty, wouldn't you?"

"Yes…." I said with more of a groan than an answer. I couldn't finish the phrase.

"Take your skirt off and lay down."

I removed my skirt and lied down partially on my jacket, partially on the grass. The grass was cool and had dew on it. I shivered as it hit the heat coming off of me. I didn't have long to think about it because Steve knelt down and parted my legs as he began to tongue my clitty with fast licks back and forth over it. The pressure from his mouth was harder than I'd felt before. I made noises without effort as he drove my body to the edge of tolerance for the sensations hitting me. My hands grabbed at air as I tried to manage the assault. He took a breast in one hand for a moment until the nipple was completely standing up within his fingers. He took that hand back down and started fingering my pussy again, slowly this time. I was teased as I wanted so much more. His fingers were not filling enough for the ache he had created.

He laughed as my noises became more frequent and my hips rocked up and down against his hand, begging, pleading for more when I had just been struggling to remain there under his mouth. Steve shifted and came to lay almost on top of me as he kissed me hard and furious. I moaned into his mouth when I felt him stroking his cock with his hand against my hip. The feeling of his hard cock against me, the memory of it buried to the hilt inside me, made me crazy.

"Please, oh please Steve…." I gasped against his mouth.

"Please what Cheryl?" He said stroking his cock closer against my hip.

"Gotta have it. Oooo, don't tease me!"

"Play with your clitty, now."

I wasted no time in moving my hand down to finger my clit. My hand instantly became wet from the juices freely flowing out of my pussy. I lost my breath every time I felt my hand brush his hand and his cock just an inch away from my cunt. I started to whimper and cry from frustration. As sensitive as my clit was and as much in agony as I was to cum, I had to feel him. I couldn't cum while I was empty without him.

He rolled over onto his back next to me and started stroking his cock faster.

"Watch me and keep playing with that hot little clitty."

I rolled slightly towards him and watched him. My breathing was out of control. I couldn't stop shaking and every touch against my clit was pleasure and pain. I could sense the grip he had on his cock and how it felt for him. I could see the stare he threw me, penetrating me and analyzing everything he knew about me, deciding what he wanted to do next.

"Suck it like you want to."

I instantly moved over him and greedily took his hot throbbing cock in my mouth and my hands. I devoured all 7 inches of it. You could hear the sounds as I sucked and licked up and down his shaft. The saliva from my mouth was so much that I slid easily without friction against him. I swirled my tongue around the head every time I reached the top and teased my tongue up the front of his prick during every up stroke. I could feel his hands buried in my hair. I tried harder to please him at every moan he made, every word he commanded.

"Ah, yeah, that's a good girl. Oh damn, that's it. Take it, make my cock yours. Ah your mouth is so fucking hot."

I was beyond myself. I could only feel and react. How this was searing me, consuming me. I obeyed when he finally gave me permission to ride his cock and ride it hard. In my greed and my distraction, I eagerly sank down on his cock and yelled at the top of my lungs from the possession I felt in a rush as he filled me and began pumping his hips up and down. His hands grabbed both my tits as I bounced, but instead of pain the sensation just encouraged me on. I yelled every time he buried his prick in my cunt completely. The out stroke was an agony of waiting. After the first 10 minutes or so, he slowed his thrusts and stopped thrusting completely in. Ah, this was so much worse. I needed to have it, I needed to have him. There was no way he couldn't know what this was doing to me. I was crying almost to the point of sobbing.

"Gotta have it, gotta stay. Oh, please, please, oooo….Steve…"

"What?"

"Fuck me, ah, don't stop, fuck meeee."

"Like this?" Steve asked in a harsh voice as he ever so slowly buried his cock to the end and gave tiny little thrusts just barely moving.

"No, please, oh, you know….."

"You want my hard cock ramming in and out of your pussy don't you? You….want….my …. Hard…cock…driving into you….while ….you….frig your…clit to hell….Don't You!" He said with effort between gasps for breath.

"Yessssssss!" I screamed at the top of my lungs on a sob.

"Do it, get your clit!"

I immediately placed one hand down on his moving shoulder for support as my right hand moved down and began pressing on my clit like I never had before. The feel of his cock as it rammed in and out of me at such a frenzied pace against my fingers and clit made me wild. My fingers clawed his shoulder without either one of us realizing it. He was sweating and pumping his hips while wildly encouraging my ride. His groans were like molten lava over my soul. I melted and reformed around him.

I started getting close to cumming and mumbled incoherently while I rode his cock with single purpose. I threw myself down with a force I didn't know I was capable of. I just had to have more and more and more.

"That's it little Cheryl, that's it, cum for me. Make that clitty cum for me! Ah make that cock yours!" Steve commanded in a strained voice.

Hearing his words, his voice, feeling all of my body alive at one time, the ecstatic overwhelming bliss of belonging to his cock and the cool air on our hot bodies crashed me over the edge. I came in hard spasms wrapping myself around his cock and heaving for breath. He started screaming as I milked his cock and began pumping wildly into me at a pace like a jack hammer. I was just beginning to finish the wave of sensation from my cum as he began pumping his cum into me. The feeling of it, jet after jet of it so hot and hard into me was too much and I collapsed on top of him just clinging to him and mumbling "yes, yes, yes" over and over again as his thrusts subsided. I felt his hand drop onto my hair and we both laid there without moving as the cool air finally began to penetrate our awareness.

It was the absolute quiet of the field along with the cold breeze that brought us out of ourselves and back to the memory of what had started this encounter. Rolling off of Steve, I stood very slowly on shaky legs that didn't want to work. I looked up finally and saw only the Reaper left standing where he had last been a few feet away. The men were gone. I wondered what that meant for us.

"Was my treat acceptable to you, Sir?" I asked with hesitation and physical exhaustion. I could not look at Steve. I stood there in my nakedness without moving.

"I believe that once again Priest put it best. 'the sinner will testify, they'll suffer when sacrificed on high' It is my impression that the men were most pleased with the evening's entertainment. They have accepted your sacrifice, both of you. I will accept your tribute this night as an All Hallows ritual. Your souls were touched by this night greater than I could ever touch either of you. It will remain a part of all those that watched or participated. My memory is long. I shall see both of you again one day and recognize the path the fire has taken. Remember this night, you have met the Reaper and lived. You will carry a part of me with you for the rest of your days. I shall tell you why. The fire that burned was not limited to the both of you. Your capacity to let the fire burn wild scorched even I. The pleasure and the agony go hand in hand as much as life and death do. Be careful in the future, lest you call for my attention again. Thus I give you my regards and shall bid you good night."

The Reaper bowed his cowl once and was gone.

I could not look at Steve as we dressed. The cold air had me shaking even once I put my jacket on. Steve said not a word on the walk back to his car. At the edge of the field I stopped briefly to look back at where we had been. The trees swayed on the breeze. The sky was clear and the moon was lower down. I briefly saw what I thought were shadowed figures just out from the trees. As I tried to focus, I was left with the impression that a handful of men stood there and saluted to me. I rubbed my eyes and looked back to see nothing but trees. I got in the car and we drove back to Steve's place.

Once there, I saw that it was closer to being 4 am. We had been in that field about 3 hours all told. It hadn't seemed that long. I knew I couldn't look at Steve. He had still said nothing to me. I began packing my bags as soon as I'd had a shower. As I prepared to go to the door to leave, Steve's soft words stopped me.

"Cheryl, I…"

I knew so much of what he was feeling that he couldn't say. I had so many things that I was trying to understand myself. I looked at him a minute as he sat there staring at me. I could see the recognition that we had once again shared something only between the two of us. The realization that we both had broken promises. The confusion of too many things to think about. The anger at me because of what I'd gotten us into. The heart he was too soft to hide in his stare. I knew that once again our relationship had reached a cross roads neither one of us could create a single place for.

Standing at the door, I picked up my suitcase and simply said, "I'm never going to forget this. Neither are you. I'm sorry about the promise. You'll always know how to reach me if you want to. Happy Halloween Steve."

I left and drove home without really being aware of the road. I feel like I'm not alone. I feel as if a part of Steve is within me, a part that he's given and can't take back. I feel like I've left a part of myself in his hands. It isn't something I'd want back. I haven't been able to listen to any of those tapes, not yet. The memory is too strong. Even as I close my eyes for a moment, I feel the Reaper's presence as if he's just beside me. He is beyond my comprehension. He has power I cannot ignore. The Reaper is something I should run from in great haste. And yet, as he has said, the fire within me has touched him too. I will never be apart from him. He is there. I was given a treat this year as well as a trick. I have touched heaven in front of hell and shall pay the penance for it. I do not fear the Reaper.

Journal, if you have a soul, beware the beast and stay the hell home around Halloween! -Regards, C.

12