The Reawakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim finally drops the bomb on Stacy.
1.2k words
4.7
7.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance/drama, not a sex story.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

~~Kim and Stacy's Apartment~~

Kim shook her head, just gazing at Stacy as Stacy demanded, "Kim, why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's nothing," Kim denied. "It's just that you look so fabulous in that dress, Stace. I'm so glad you woke up from that coma I missed you so much, girl."

Stacy didn't miss how Kim's voice broke on the last words. It was still a difficult subject for Kim. "Kimmie, I woke up because of you..." Stacy said, tears coming to her own eyes.

She walked up to Kim, gently taking Sierra Rose from Kim's arms. In the process, she placed a tender kiss to her best friend's cheek. "I love you, Kimmie," Stacy said.

"I love you, too," was Kim's answer.

*If only you knew how much,* Kim then silently added. Hand in hand, Kim and Stacy left the apartment together.

~~The Ice Cream Parlor~~

Kim splurged at the ice cream parlor and got herself a king-sized banana split. "Are you really gonna eat all that?" Stacy asked with a little giggle.

"Sure, you can help me," Kim said with a little wink.

"Alright," Stacy agreed, ordering a chocolate baby cone for little Sierra.

Kim paid for the ice cream because as always Stacy didn't have a single penny to her name. The teenage girl behind the counter prepared Sierra's little ice cream cone, handing it to Stacy. Holding her little girl in her arms, Stacy reached for the cone. "Azzz Cweem," said a little voice and both Stacy and Kim looked at Sierra.

"She said ice cream!" Stacy said happily.

A big grin came to Kim's face. "Awww... she's a smart little girl just like her mommy," said Kim as the girl came back to the counter, carrying Kim's extremely large banana split.

"That looks so good," commented Kim as she took the large bowl in her hand and followed Stacy over to a table. Soon with Kim's help, Stacy had Sierra Rose in a high chair and was helping her take tiny bites of the cold treat. Sierra waved her little hands happily, loving the chocolate ice cream. Stacy smiled, watching her adorable daughter.

Stacy then looked over at Kim, seeing her sneak some whipped creme off the top of the banana split. "Kim, there's only one spoon," Stacy softly complained.

Kim shrugged. "I'll feed you then," Kim said as she gazed into Stacy's dazzling blue eyes.

Stacy couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips. "I get the cherry," she announced.

"Anything you want Stacy; it's yours," Kim remarked, getting the cherry on her spoon along with a healthy dose of cool whipped creme and hot fudge, then feeding it to Stacy.

"Mmmm..." Stacy murmured, very much enjoying the delicious treat. Stacy had nearly dropped Sierra's little cone in the process.

Sierra made an eager little sound. She wanted some ice cream, too. Laughing softy, Stacy gave Sierra Rose more of her cone. Watching Stacy with Sierra, Kim felt a surge of happiness which made her smile. Moments like this one seemed to make up for all those sad days when Stacy had been lost to her in that coma.

"I'm glad I got plenty of napkins," Stacy laughed, seeing Sierra getting chocolate all over her cute little face.

"Yep, we are going to need them. Ice cream can be a bit messy," said Kim as she got a huge bite of the banana split ready for Stacy, feeding it to her.

As Stacy enjoyed the yummy mouthful Kim had just given her, Kim got another spoonful of the treat and plopped it into her own mouth. Between the two of them, soon the banana split was gone. Sierra Rose too had eaten all of her ice cream and was now gnawing on what was left of the cone. "Boy, she's a mess!" Stacy said of her daughter who had somehow managed to get some of the ice cream in her baby-soft golden hair.

Kim just shrugged, amused with Sierra Rose's ice cream eating antics. "We can clean her up when we get home," remarked Kim as she handed Stacy the large handful of napkins.

After Sierra had finished the little cone, Stacy did her best to clean the chocolate mess off her little girl. Soon Sierra looked nearly clean, but had sticky little hands. As Stacy lifted her daughter out of the high chair, Stacy could feel the toddler's gooey touch upon her arm. "Kim, I'm getting sticky!" Stacy gasped as they left the ice cream parlor together.

Kim laughed. "Alright... I'll clean YOU up too when we get home," Kim said with a little smirk.

~~Kim and Stacy's Apartment~~

After they arrived back at the apartment, Stacy bathed Sierra and put her down in the portable crib in the smaller bedroom. Sierra was asleep almost instantly, content and worn-out from their exciting adventure at the ice cream parlor. Stacy kissed her little girl's cheek, then joined Kim in the kitchen.

Kim grinned at Stacy, seeing the chocolate handprints all over Stacy's arm along with the damp dress which clung provacatively to all of Stacy's curves. It would seem that bathing Sierra and dealing with the little girl's splashing had gotten Stacy in her slightly-soaked state. "Here, let me help," Kim said, getting a warm soapy washcloth and coming to Stacy's aid. Their eyes locked as Kim ran the washcloth in a warm caress up and down Stacy's arm.

"Kim, what are you doing?" Stacy asked with a tiny giggle.

"I'm washing your arm... and when I am finished, I am going to help you out of that wet dress..." Kim replied.

Gazing into Kim's eyes, Stacy could feel the heat in the room suddenly go up about ten degrees. "Kim..." she said, her voice soft and questioning.

"Hmmm?" Kim murmured, her fingers sliding around Stacy as she began inching down Stacy's zipper.

"Kim, what are you doing?"

Kim stopped what she was doing mid-way of conquering Stacy's zipper. "Stacy, I-," Kim started, but suddenly her voice just stopped.

"Kimmie, talk to me," Stacy prompted, looking into Kim's beautiful dark-brown eyes.

Throwing caution into the wind, Kim just suddenly let it all burst out. No holds barred, Kim began telling Stacy everything. "Listen, Stacy. There's something I gotta tell you. When you were in that coma, I realized how much you mean to me; how much I truly love you. And it was hell for me, because you were unconsciuos and I couldn't tell you how I really felt. So, I'm telling you now," said Kim.

"Stacy Morasco, you're my best friend; I'd do anything for you, and I love you..."

"I mean I REALLY love you! The kind of love that lasts forever. And I want you to know, I don't just wanna be your bestie anymore. I want you in every sense of the word. Every time I look at you, I go crazy with desire. Stacy, I am so fucking in love with you!"

Looking at Kim, Stacy couldn't believe what she was hearing. What the hell? Kim was in LOVE with her?

"Well, don't just stand there, Stacy! SAY SOMETHING!" Kim demanded.