The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait!" Mallory objected, "I thought my face was the first you...umm...painted."

"Yeah," Greg confessed, chagrinned, "First I chose to...first I requested. Catie beat you to the true first, I guess."

"Oooo, Doc, I don't know about you...so many secrets."

"Anyway," he replied, ignoring her comment, "She just stood and left then. Face covered, completely naked. After a moment, I chased after her, followed her right into the shower. We got each other off there, with fingers and hands, until we were both pruny, then retired to her room for my first 69."

"And after that?" Mallory demanded, visibly flushed.

"Nothing. Never again. She was flirty, but I ignored it. I...I felt like I took advantage of her. That she was a mess. And she probably was, but I realize now so was I so...in any case, never again."

"God..." she exhaled and leaned back in her chair, "Did you like telling me that story?"

"I'm...hard if that's what you're asking," Greg admitted.

"I know," she giggled, "I just wanted to hear you say it. Now come on."

She stood and bounced in place, grabbing his hand. She yanked on his arm till he stood. "Let's go," she commanded.

"Where?"

"To the bathroom," she announced, pulling him behind her. She turned to the barista as they passed and informed her, "I'm going to fuck my man in your bathroom right now. Is that ok?"

"Use the handicapped one. It's bigger," the girl in the poodle skirt recommended while blushing deep crimson.

"Wait," Greg interrupted as Mallory began to open the door, "I thought you wanted to hear about both 'almosts'?"

"The other can wait. I'm too fucking wet to concentrate and there's no way I'm not making use of a cock this hard."

"It's probably filthy in here," the doctor whined, looking about.

"Not as filthy as it is up here," Mallory replied, gesturing to her own head.

She kissed him then and all desire to resist dissipated. Together they stripped her of her exercise clothes and he of his work clothes. He lifted her and placed her on the counter, holding her legs spread in a wide v. Mallory reached between her legs and grabbed him, guiding him forward. His cock slipped inside her with ease, her slick heat enveloping him. He moaned as he kissed her and drove himself into her.

"Are you still thinking of her?" she asked as they broke for air, "Can you still see Catie in your mind?"

"Yes," he confessed.

"Gooooooood," she groaned in delight, "Do you wish you fucked her?"

Greg stayed silent a moment, thinking about it, before answering, "Too turned on right now. Only care about fucking you."

"That's right, Doc. I'm one of a kind. No one can fuck you like I can. Nobody's as bad as you need except me."

He groaned and pushed harder into her. She pushed back, forcing him deeper.

"Still...I bet you were tempted. Tell me how you would've fucked her," Mallory begged.

Greg took a deep breath of air and quickly spat out his thoughts, "In the shower. When I just fingered her. There was a moment, when she grabbed me...my cock and whimpered. She tried to pull me to her and I backed away."

"What we you going to do? What would you've done?"

"I...was going to pick her up, push her against shower wall, and just fuck her like that. With her completely off the ground, no way to resist me just taking control. Just...just fucking her."

"Mmmmm, she'd have been a lucky girl that day. God, you feel so good!"

"Does it turn to you on to hear about Catie?"

"...yes...I don't know why, but yes."

"It makes you wet to think about her lips wrapped around my cock?"

"So fucking wet. Wish I could've been there."

"Did you picture her stroking my dick?"

"Mmm...I have a feeling I'll be picturing it for some time. Little bit of fuel for my alone time."

"You're soooo bad. What nasty little thoughts you have."

"Oh god...I know. Such a dirty mind. Oh god...oh yeah...harder. Oh...ooooo...fuck me harder!"

"Are you close?"

"Are you?"

"Yeah...oh....fuck, yes. So close. You feel so good. So wet and tight."

"You want me to cum with you?"

"Yes....love to see you cum."

"You like making your babysitter cum? Your little teen babysitter?"

"It's all I think about doing lately."

"Then prove it, you pervert. Show me how bad you want this girl."

He took her off the sink and brought her to the ground then, her legs now resting on his shoulders, he thrusting into her as hard and as fast he could. She moaned below him, undulating against each stroke, forcing her clit against his wiry hair, the stimulation just enough to drive her wild.

"Gonna cum Doc...gonna cum. You're making me cum. Please...I want to feel you. Fill me up. Cum inside me. Please....cum. God, Doc, cumming. C-c-cumming. Oh. Oooooooooh. Oh god. Fuck! Yes. Oh God! Oh, I can feel. Yes, let go. Fill me up. Oh...yes....oh...so much cum. You're cumming so hard."

With a single final groan, he collapsed on top of her, shaking. She untangled her legs and wrapped them and her arms around him until he stilled.

"Mmm," she moaned, "Catie can still get you off all these years later, huh?"

"You got me off," he contested.

"I don't know Greg...seemed more like I had assistance. Maybe we'll just call it a threesome."

They laughed for a moment before cold discomfort of the bathroom tile reminded them where they were.

They stood together and wiped each other clean of the dirt and dust.

As they donned their clothes once more, Greg asked where Mallory was going to the gym.

"I'm not going to the gym anymore. And you still have time before you need to get home."

"Oh?"

"Yup. So what we are doing is going back to my apartment for a shower and round two. You can show me how you would've treated that naughty classmate of yours."

"And if I say no?"

"You won't," she replied and confidently walked out of the bathroom, leaving her panties on the floor. He scooped them up, shoved them in his pocket, and followed her. She was right. He didn't say no to her that day. Not once.