The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so nasty," the doctor babbled almost mindlessly into Mallory's ear as their bodies ground, slapped, drove, and pounded against one another, "Dirty. Such a slut. Look what you do to me. Such a pervert because of you. Animal. Fuck. God...so hard for you."

"Who am I?" Mallory panted in response, her hands sliding between the mattress and her breasts and roughly groping herself.

"Alice...fuck! You're Alice!" he hissed in reply.

Her eyes scanned up on the screen as Alice's character swallowed a full bottle of pills, stripped naked, and climbed into a bathtub. She began to pretend to masturbate, fingering herself while waiting to die from an overdose, evidently.

"Look at me touch myself onscreen while you fuck me," Mallory breathlessly demanded.

The two were clearly out of their minds with lust as neither blinked at how bizarre and pretentious the movie had become. They both only focused on the pale redhead's gasping, moaning apparent death throes, the look of bliss on her face, the bouncing of her soft, beautiful tits.

"God," Mallory gasped, "Look at me finger fuck myself! How could you give me up? You'd never be cheating on your wife with a teenager if you stayed with me."

Greg grunted in rhythm with his thrusts, "I. Don't. Know. The teen. Is. Pretty. FUCKING! Hot."

"Mmm," the babysitter whimpered as the doctor continued to take her roughly, feeling flattered, "I guess you'd just have to fuck us both, wouldn't you?"

"God, Mal—"

"Doc!" she shouted, admonishing his slip up.

"Oh! Alice!" he rushed to correct himself, "Alice....your mind's so dirty!"

"Only for you, Greg. Only for you."

As the movie went to credits, the two lost themselves to physical sensation. Dirty talk degenerated into grunts, gasps, moans, and pure heavy breathing. Mallory bit her lip hard as two climaxes battered her with almost no break in between. Her nails dug into her breasts as her every muscle tightened froze. She squealed. As the second climax passed, her body became unarrested again and she thrashed almost involuntarily. She could feel the sheets below her were soaked and slick with sweat and sex. She delighted at the idea of her sullying the sheets that Greg and Gina slept beneath, let herself imagine them going unchanged and the doctor's staid wife's body rubbing against the product of adulterous indulgence.

"Oh, Doctor Clark," she murmured, her voice found once again, "We are drenching your sheets. When's the last time you and your wife drenched the sheets?"

He did not reply verbally, his only reaction to work her clit harder.

"That long, huh?" she chuckled.

This time Greg groaned, "So close" rather than acknowledge her taunt.

"On my back," she demanded. "I want to feel your hot cum on my back as you call my name."

He agreed to her terms with a ragged breathed grunt. He pulled her to her hands and knees, shifting to a more traditional doggy style position.

Mallory continued, "Look at my back, Doc. Look at how it runs into my beautiful ass. Can you see my muscles tighten as you use my cunt? Can you see how much each muscle loves you fucking me? Look at those dimples....mmm....you don't get those dimples on the back of a mom with two kids, do you? No matter how in shape Gina is, her body can't compare to a ripple 19 year old's can it?"

To further facilitate her employer's release, she popped her ass up against him, driving him deeper. She continued, fucking back against him, stealing his control. Within thirty seconds, he held his breath, grabbed himself, and pulled out. Mallory sighed at the sudden emptiness but quickly forgot her disappointed as she felt the first hot spray on her skin.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh Mallory!" he yelled, his cock uncontrollably dousing her back in pump after pump of warm translucent pearly desire.

He violated the "call me Alice," edict, but Mallory was too thrilled to reprimand him. He collapsed next to her and she bowed her head, kissing him deeply.

After their lips separated he mumbled, "Shit. Mallory...I...goddamn. You..."

"Yes," she giggled, "I know."

They luxuriated in the post-coital glow for a minute, their skin flush, their gasps slow to return to normal respiration.

Still breathing heavy, Mallory announced, "Well....time to go. No need for the kids to come home to this, right?"

She gingerly stepped onto the floor, enjoying the beginning sensations of stretched soreness, without waiting for Greg to affirm.

"You shouldn't relax for too long there, Doc. Need to change those sheets and hide your Alice video again."

"Right, right," he replied, brain still fuzzy.

He rolled onto his stomach as Mallory began to walk out, sure to add an extra wiggle to her strides. He groaned in lust at the scene on her back, tan skin splashed with white cream, rivulets of the thinner cum winding their way haphazardly down towards her ass.

She paused for a moment, feeling like sex on legs, feeling his hungry eyes on her. Without looking back, she proclaimed, "Doc, just so you know, I'm going to find Alice and the three of us...we're going to spend some time together."

She left then, leaving Greg to contemplate what a fun, but probably terrible, idea that would be.

12