The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she felt him grow limp, both in her mouth and the rest of him as well. She gulped loudly and greedily until nothing remained. Then, she let his rapidly less impressive dick drop from her hand and mouth. She rose to her feet, tucked him back into his pants, and zipped him up.

"I'd say that you should rinse so you don't get in trouble if the Mrs. decides to suck you off tonight, but we both know that won't be an issue," she mentioned, unable to resist that last dig.

Greg did not rise to the bait, instead only bending at the waist to grab his overnight bag. "Ready then?" he asked.

"Full up for now, Doc," she replied, smacking her lips dramatically.

"And, to refresh," he began.

"We walk out that door into nomoresexville. Yes, I get it," Mallory rolled her eyes.

"Good then. Good."

And so they went, Mal first, followed by the Doc. As he locked up, he felt calm, free. It had been a hell of experience but now he could get back to reality. Commitment, fidelity, monogamy...time to get back to it all. It was over, he assured himself with no small sense of pride.

Mallory, on the other hand, walked away whistling. If absence made the heart grow fonder, she reasoned, he'd be begging for her to get naked sometime around the first weekend of December. And if not? She knew she could be pretty persuasive.