The Receipt

Story Info
Strange date, time and location made husband suspicious.
6.3k words
4.25
199.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,370 Followers

Many thanks to snowbear for editing this story.

*

The cruel truth is that shit can happen where and when you least expect it. I got to know that simple truth the hard way.

I thought that I, Alexander Ericsson, a 43 year old Scandinavian guy, had a perfect life with two great kids, a beautiful, loving wife, good health, nice home, good job, helpful parents, many friends, and economy on a fair level.

I had a rather fair paid job at the community owned real estate administration, which meant I was responsible for all the school, daycare, and old people's home buildings in the town and surrounding villages.

Therefore, the shock hit me hard as hell when I found out that something must be wrong in my current relation with my wife Lisa.

My nightmare began on an average Thursday evening when I was cleaning the new hobby room in my basement. I got the hobby room after replacing the oil burner and 3000 liter oil tank with a simple connection to the municipal central system which only needed a small box on the wall. I had painted the whole room and laid a new floor. I had packed all the junk in different garbage bags for transport to the recycling station when I needed a small bag for some plastic jars and bottles.

I went up to the kitchen and took a grocery bag from the cupboard where we kept used bags. Those plastic bags are perfect for such use. Nothing strange with that bag I had taken, it had the usual big colorful logo from the supermarket chain where we did our shopping. But when I laid the first item in it I noted a receipt on the bottom of the bag. I can't to this very day explain why I took up that receipt because I never cared what we paid for groceries.

However, it was now that the shit hit the fan because I noted that the receipt was from a supermarket in a town 35 kilometers from our hometown and my wife Lisa had done the shopping at a date and a time when she ought to been at work. Lisa had no duties out of town at her work as a bank teller and if she had done such an unusual thing, she would have told me because she always told me a lot of gossip about what happened at the bank where she worked.

Of course, I could have asked her at once, but I didn't expected to get the truth. So, I decided to find out the real truth in other ways, though I got a strange feeling that I might not like the answer.

Lisa is very a gorgeous, tall, blond, Nordic beauty, mother of two children and she looks much younger than her 39 years. I was a rather average guy when I met Lisa at a dance. I was neither rich nor a famous sport star, not even a tough guy who had done army service in some special unit. I had seen Lisa before and even danced with her but never before made any serious attempts to get any close relation with her.

This evening was different. I don't know why I found her so overwhelming that evening and I held her closer, praised her hair, dress, and perfume but didn't expected any results of such simple courting, especially not when she was surrounded by many attractive guys during the whole evening.

Therefore, I was happy to get a second dance with her, which was a slow tune. I was both surprised and proud when Lisa pulled me tight whispering in my ear, "save the last dance for me". Of course I did it. After that memorable last dance she came with me to my apartment where we, after some tender necking, ended up naked in my bed and, after some further necking, she was ready for spreading her legs. Though I was horny as hell, I somehow managed to keep it going until Lisa's intensive cumming. Then she began to cry and said that she was very happy because it was almost a year since any of her lovers had brought her to such heights as I had done.

We continued to date and our sex got better every time we did it. Soon, both of us were madly in love. Our wedding was two years later, when she was 25 and I was 29. Our kids, Linda and Lucas, came three and five years after the wedding. Both Lisa and I had broken relations and several partners before we got together, which we regarded as an advantage because it had taught both of us that the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence.

Lisa never denied that she got many advances when she was out with her girl gang and sometimes even when she and I were out. But, I had never doubted her when she told me that it was rather annoying to be the target for horny men and. that she was happy with me and our sex was great for her.

The question was; why in the hell had she been in the next town during her working time? I really hoped to get an innocent reply but the bad feelings remained.

Lisa's best friend Anna Granlund was living in their native village about 15 kilometers outside the town. Due to technical reasons a cell phone provider other than ours had the best connection in that village so the people there preferred to use that provider's net. Lisa's and Anna's long calls would be expensive with roaming between two different cell phone providers, so they preferred to use the wired phone with a low monthly flat rate and nothing extra paid for used time.

Though I felt as an asshole for doing it, I decided to set up a simple trap for Lisa. On Saturday, when she got her hair done for a party we were invited to later that evening, I bought an electronic phone-recording unit, installed it in my home office in the basement, and tested it.

On Monday evening I activated my trap by telling Lisa, "A guy at my job told me a very funny thing today. He said he had seen a real 'look alike' to you in the next town last week. She looked almost like your twin sister, he said. Have you heard about her before?"

I noted a split second of worry in her face when she replied, "No, but it would be nice to see and know her."

Lisa usually got home one hour before me and, if Anna, who worked as a nurse, happened to be at home then they used to have a long chat on the phone. Tuesday after work I pretended to have some work to do at home, which happened now and then, and went to my home office to listen to the recorder.

After some uninteresting mumbo jumbo, Lisa went straight to the point, "Alexander almost scared the shit out of me yesterday when he told me about some guy who had seen me in the next town and thought that I was 'Lisa's look alike, just like a twin sister'" A, "Oh my God, what did you say?" L, "It would be fun to see her." A, "You dared to do that? Did he even mention your twin sister's husband?" L, "No, but I must be much more careful the next time, maybe have a wig or something like that. You have an old black wig, haven't you?" A. "Yes I have. We can begin to use that. By the way, have you booked any next time yet?" L, "We're looking forward to next week, but it depends if Douglas can be off from his work after lunch that day; he is very busy you know. How about you? You have the nest booked tomorrow, haven't you?"

A, "Yes I have, and I'm really looking forward to it." L, "What silly bitches we are." A, "Yes we are, indeed." L, "But why should we say no thanks to some exciting bonus cock as long as we don't hurt our husbands?" A, "Even they'll get what they need, don't you agree?" Lisa did and thereafter they began to talk about Lisa's big 40-year party that I had promised to organize as a kind of surprise party for her.

I woulkd have preferred to have taken a hard hit with a baseball bat than listen to that phone call, which without any doubt meant serious problems for all of us in my family. It would be worst for our innocent children who probably would be living in some kind of shared custody in the future. When I got over the shock, I decided that her big party would be quite different from what she expected.

One thing was for sure; both Lisa and Anna had lovers whom they fucked in some kind of "nest" in the next town. Lisa did it with some Douglas, which is a rather unusual name in this country, most common in noble families.

Tracing this Douglas would be my first goal. An extended search of the phone register on the web gave me only two people named Douglas in our town and the surrounding villages. A subscription to and a search in the half legal credit register on the net was well-used money for getting further information about these two men. It told me that one of them was a 67 year old retired schoolteacher and I regarded him to be out of question as a lover for Lisa. The other one, a Douglas Lindberg was much more interesting. He was a 34 year old technical engineer, married, and had two children. My only doubt about this guy was that I also found a 31 year old Douglas in the next town.

My next step was writing a letter to Anna's husband, Robin:

"Dear Robin! You ought to know what many of your friends and acquaintances already know - that Anna is cheating on you with a lover boy. Your Faithful Friends."

Lisa immediately saw that something was wrong with me when I got into the kitchen. I told her that I didn't feel well and intended to take a walk to get some fresh air. I went out and mailed the letter to Robin. He would read it about the same time as Anna got back home, newly fucked from her date in the next town.

During my walk to the mailbox I was thinking about Anna and Lisa's "love-nest" and after some time I remembered that some years ago one of Anna's friends had met a guy from the next town and moved together with him there. That was a clue to follow because I had a slight memory that her name was something like Helene, Helena or Hellen.

The next day I cancelled my booking of the inn where I had intended to have Lisa's big birthday party. I even cancelled my booking of the popular dance band that were expected to play at the party. I took a long lunch break and went home, looked in Lisa's albums, and found several pictures of the girl who had left for the next town.

Her full name, Helene Silversten, was written under one of the pictures. My search of the on-line phone register gave me the phone number and address of Elvin Andersson and Helene Silversten Andersson.

I looked forward to hearing if Anna had told Lisa some gossip about the date with her lover and if Robin had asked her any questions about the news he got in my letter.

When Lisa went to her aerobics, I immediately went to my home office and listened to the recording. Anna was obviously very proud about her cheating because she bragged about it, saying, "It was the best sex I've had in years. I must confess that, though Robin is very good in the bed, 'Bongo' is better. He is bigger, lasts longer, and recovers fast so I get great sex almost the whole time we are together."

Lisa, "Sounds great, are you in love with him and have you already booked your next date?"

A, "No, no, he is only a big hard cock; and I'm sure that he regards me only as a horny fucking slut. But I don't care as long as he fucks me so damn good. Yes, we booked the same time next week. I need that great cock every week. It's an intensive desire for me."

L, "Please be careful when you are doing it so often. I'm still a bit scared about the 'look alike' story Alexander told me about and I have began to have a strange feeling that he suspects something. He is so different since he asked about that look alike. Sometimes I even suspect that he knows it was I, myself, who was there."

A, "I promise to dump Bongo when I get enough of him. What about Alexander and you, are you two still doing it as usual?"

L, "No, we haven't done it in a long time. Not since before my period. We had no sex the last weekend and I've got a feeling that Alexander was avoiding me. The truth is that I haven't had any sex since I did it with Douglas last Tuesday."

A, "Men can act that way sometimes. But be careful and pretend to be his loving wife even when you are dreaming about Douglas."

L, "I don't need to pretend, I am his loving wife."

A, "But he would kick your ass and call you a 'cheating slut' if he knew what you do with Douglas."

L, "He will never know because he is sure that I'm a faithful loving wife."

Both of them laughed at that comment, which I didn't find funny at all. There was no more about their cheating in that chat.

Robin had obviously not taken any immediate action after reading my letter. I wrote a new letter to him:

"Dear friend, it is my duty to tell you that Fredrick 'Bongo' Anderson is bragging that your wife Anna is the horniest slut he ever fucked on the side. He did it again at yesterday."

I used a different envelope this time and told my children that I had to buy a Magazine. I went out, mailed the letter to his job, bought my magazine, and was back home before Lisa.

Later that evening, when Lisa and was sitting in the living room, I asked her, "I've been thinking about your look alike and have plans for her. Do you have any connections with that Helene something who moved to the next town some years ago?"

Lisa looked scared for a second before she replied, "No, not at all, I haven't seen her in years. I don't even know her married name. What do you want with Helene?"

"If she lives in the same town as your look alike, she ought to have seen her and probably even knows her?"

"Why your big interest in that look alike? Am I not enough for you? Do you want two of us?"

"Just wait and see, it'll be a surprise."

Nothing more was said about it that evening. I gave a silent prayer that Lisa would use our wired phone when she called Helene the next day and that Robin would ask Anna some questions. The next day should be interesting.

It really was. I rang Helene from my job just before I went home and I was sure that Lisa had talked with her already because Helene didn't know anything about Lisa or any look alike. I told her some mumbo jumbo that people who knew Lisa had seen her look alike and I had some plans to hire her to do something at Lisa's big party.

Lisa looked very stressed when I came home after work. I was sure that she had been crying.

I asked her, "What's wrong? Are you or any of our children ill or hurt?"

After some hesitation Lisa replied, "No nothing wrong with me but I feel so sorry for Anna because Robin was taken to the police station."

I had to pretend to be surprised, "Robin? What the hell has he done to end up there?"

"Robin was involved in a fight and the other man was taken to the hospital."

"Robin, fighting? I can't believe that! He must have a damn good reason to get involved in a fight. Why did he do that?"

Once again Lisa hesitated before she replied, "I really wish I knew."

"He's probably already out. A fighter is usually out after a few hours. Call Anna if you don't believe me."

Lisa rang Anna and though I didn't hear what Anna said; I understood that she was in a terrible mess. After Lisa hung up the phone, she decided to go there and try to comfort Anna.

When Lisa had left I went to my office and listened to my recordings. As expected, the first one was to Helene and they agreed that Helene wouldn't know anything when I rang her. Then Lisa booked "Anita's apartment" for the Thursday next week. I didn't get any clue who Anita was or why Helene let her friends use the apartment as a love nest.

Then I listened to a call from Anna. She was very upset and shouted, "Oh my God, Robin was at 'Bongo's' work and beat him so seriously that he was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Robin was taken to the police station and kept there. He must have found out about Bongo's and my affair and I'm sure that he will throw me out of the house. Oh Holy Lord, What shall I do?"

"Calm down for heavens sake! Robin can't throw you out of the house. Don't you own half of it?"

"No, I don't. It is in his name only."

"It doesn't matter. You have a right to stay there even if Robin wants a divorce. He doesn't have any legal right to throw you out - at least not before the divorce is final after six months."

"I'm sure he will. How in the hell could I have been so damn stupid that I fucked that damn Bongo so often? We ought to have been much more discrete and careful."

"He was good at that and you enjoyed it very much, didn't you?"

"Yes I did, but I'll cut his balls off he has been bragging about fucking me. We forgot the golden rule for cheating. Never do it with people in your small hometown."

"What shall we do? I've already booked the apartment for a date next Thursday."

"Go for it and have a memorable fuck and let him have that virgin ass of yours he been begging for. But, let that date be the last time with him. At least for a while, until Robin stop raising hell about Bongo. You better put Douglas 'on a shelf' and become Alexander's faithful wife again. I'm sure that Robin still loves me and will forgive me when he has calmed down after his shock. I love him very much, and will obey all his conditions for saving the marriage. Bongo was a good fuck, but I would never want to live together with him."

The last call from Anna before Lisa went to see her didn't give much new information. Robin had rang Anna and told her that he would spend the night at his parents house and expected Anna's cheating ass to be out of his house the next day.

Then Lisa rang me from Anna's home and asked me if Anna could stay in our spare room for a few days until she found something of her own. I demanded to know the reason why Robin threw her out of their house and Lisa replied, "I don't know."

"Ask her for heavens sake."

"Anna doesn't want to tell me."

"In that case she can stay where she is."

"Do you refuse to help my best friend when she is in trouble?"

"I do."

"Wait a minute, I'll ask her again."

Lisa came back after a minute of silence and said, "Robin found out that Anna had an affair and cheated him."

I replied, "What a shameless bitch. My answer is still no; I will never accept any cheating whore in my home, never in hell."

Lisa got angry and shouted, "It's my home too and if Anna has to go to a hotel then I'm going with her."

"It is up to you."

"You don't care if I do that?"

"Not in this case. I hate cheating sluts and I will never help a damn slut who has cheated her husband, period."

Lisa hung up the phone. That call must have given her a bad feeling about what would happen to her if or when I found out about her own cheating.

However, she was back at home two hours later and went to bed with some angry comments to me. I didn't care.

The next day was Friday and after work Lisa told me that she would spend the evening out with Anna, who was now living in her retired parent's small two-room apartment. I told her, "Today I heard a funny story about some Douglas Lindberg. Have you heard about him?"

Lisa looked afraid before she replied, "No, not as I can remember. What is he famous for?"

"Fucking whores. The gossip says that he's been out with a slut who gave him gonorrhea and he gave it to his wife. He ought to know the old saying 'cheating doesn't pay'. Don't you think that your friend Anna might agree with that saying?"

It was a pale Lisa who shouted at me, "You and your damn gossip, don't you ever work in the town hall?"

She left about half past seven and didn't reply when I told her, "Have a pleasant evening."

I didn't believe that neither Lisa nor Anna was in the right mood for a jolly good evening or any further cheating for the time being, And, why should I care now that my marriage was beyond any chance to survive.

Lisa was back home slightly after twelve. I was in bed but hadn't fallen asleep. She didn't say much but gave me many strange looks as if she expected me to say something important. She had obviously been in some kind of connection with Douglas during the evening, and, as expected, he must have denied everything I had accused him of.

It was just after my whole family had finished our breakfast on Saturday morning when the phone rang, I took it and got a real surprise because the caller introduced himself as Douglas Lindberg and asked me, "Are you Alexander Ericsson?"

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,370 Followers
12