The Recluse: Version Two

Story Info
Jeremy is seduced by an older woman.
3.7k words
4.31
69.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unpublished
unpublished
153 Followers

For as long as Jeremy could remember, women had always ignored him. They seemed to never be aware of his presence. In a bar, when he was with his friends, no matter what the situation, he was always invisible to women. He was a virgin, and had not even kissed a girl before.

Jeremy was 28 years old, he worked out of his living room, playing around with and repairing people’s broken computers was his specialty. Customers would call him up and he would go to their home and pick up their PC and bring it back with him. It was a profitable business. Kept Jeremy at home so he wouldn’t have to deal a lot with the outside world, and it allowed him to keep busy with his favorite pastime, playing online. It also gave him the odd interaction with a female, which was always great for feeding his fantasies.

Because of Jeremy’s bad luck with women he especially loved the anonymity of being online. For the first time Jeremy was able to talk to women by typing words to them, and to his surprise they spoke back to him. The women on the other end had no idea of how thrilling it was for Jeremy to even get a hello back from them. He was in heaven, although he had no one person that he talked to for more then a few days, Jeremy was happy to have the contact.

He wasn’t offensive to look at. In fact, Jeremy had a beautiful face. His eyes were a piercing dark green, his hair brown and short. He kept himself well groomed, and certainly did not look like the type of guy that could not hold a conversation with a woman in real life. He just didn’t seem to have that gift. That thing that made other men capable of being so comfortable with women.

Jeremy loved women. He fantasized about them all the time. He thought about sex almost every waking moment of the day, and longed for the chance to be able to touch one.

One day, after collecting all the computers to be repaired that night Jeremy received a phone call, it was a woman on the other end.

“Hello? Jeremy?” The woman’s voice called out quickly.

“Yes.” Jeremy quietly spoke back at her, not recognizing the voice of the lady on the other end. Her voice was low and breathy, Jeremy found it wildly erotic.

“Jeremy, its Elaine Bradford, your mom‘s friend, I‘m sure you remember! You picked up our computer from our house today from my son, you are going to install a CD burner for us, but I need to get some files off of it. It has some of my unpublished work that I need to submit.” She sounded concerned about it and Jeremy racked his brain to form a solution, but she spoke up again and solved it for him. “Maybe I could pass by there Jeremy? I have to do a couple of errands but I will have some time this evening, if you don’t have any plans then I can come there and save the files I need.”

Jeremy felt some excitement in his stomach, “Great, just give me a call before you come by and I’ll see you then.”

“Ok, bye Jeremy.”

“Bye.”

Jeremy sat down in a chair in the kitchen and stretched his legs open. He let his head rest back and he closed his eyes. Thinking about Elaine made him so wild. She had been a friend of Jeremy’s mom’s for a long time. He remembers growing up seeing her around. As a young teenager she would be in many of his nighttime fantasies. She was much more exotic then Jeremy’s own mother, and she had a great body and loved to show it off. One time he remembers sitting across from her while she was talking with his mom, she was wearing a skirt and she seemed to be opening and closing her legs right in front of Jeremy, he loved it, and ran to his room after she left and jerked himself quickly. She was one of the only women, aside from his mother who seemed to be able to talk to him freely.

He moved his hand onto his lap and then up to the waist of his sweatpants. He pushed his hand inside and began to play around with his dick. Elaine’s voice echoing in his head. Only now she was telling him things he wanted to hear. She was coaxing him on to stroke his dick. He swallowed hard and got himself up. There’ll be enough time for that later he thought to himself. He walked over to the bathroom and got in the shower to relax for his evening visit. His nerves were starting up at the thought of having her come over, he just settled back into the spray of warm water and took a long shower.

A couple of hours later Jeremy was working away at one of the computers in his living room and the phone rang. He felt his stomach turn into knots and he leaned over and grabbed the phone.

“Hello?” Jeremy spoke quietly into the phone, then heard the incredibly sexy voice of Elaine Bradford on the other end.

“Jeremy, It’s Mrs. Bradford here, I’m all finished my errands and if it’s ok, I ‘d like to pop over and retrieve that stuff I told you about. That is of course if you don’t mind me poking around in your official headquarters.” Elaine gave a little laugh at the end of her sentence and Jeremy felt his dick harden instantly. Her laugh was light and airy and incredibly sexy. He couldn’t wait for this woman to make her way over here.

“That’s fine, you remember how to get here right?” When he hung up the phone he felt like he needed to go to the bathroom and throw up. He didn’t know why he was so nervous about this woman coming over. Maybe it was because she had always been able to cast a spell over him, and now she would be coming to his house for the second time. The first time was just a brief appearance and his mother had lead her around the whole time.

Almost an hour later Jeremy got the knock at the door. He was sitting and watching TV trying to calm his nerves. He peeked through the curtains and saw the SUV parked outside. That’s her, it’s her, here we go, he rallied under his breath, he jumped off the couch and walked over to unlock the door. He pulled his sweatpants up and smoothed the front of his white t-shirt and opened the door.

Elaine was standing there holding the screen door open on her hip. “Jeremy! Hi!” She gave Jeremy a warm smile and came forward to hug him. Jeremy stood there with his body stiff. She was a beautiful woman, looked to be in her mid forties, her figure was voluminous, her breasts held back by her red zipped up hooded sweater which was unzipped enough to show a little cleavage to every young mans extreme pleasure, immediately Jeremy‘s thoughts began to wonder if she had anything on underneath it or not. She had on a casual pair of matching red pants, they were snug and hip hugging. “It‘s been too long since I‘ve seen you! Growing up into such a handsome man aren‘t you?” Jeremy blushed and looked down at the floor. “Come in.” He quickly asked her to come inside.

She came in and Jeremy allowed her to walk past him and he turned to the door to close and lock it. She was taking off her shoes in front of him as he turned back around, and he soaked in the sight of her from behind. She clearly took care of her body, her ass looked fit and delicious as she bent over slightly to help her feet out of her shoes. Her longish brown hair falling forward as she struggled to get the last one off. Jeremy gave his head a little shake as he realized he was staring intently at a woman who was his mothers close friend.

In an attempt to make Elaine comfortable Jeremy offered her a drink, “Can I get you something to drink?” Jeremy asked as he walked past her into the hall leading to the kitchen. “I would love some water, thank you Jeremy.” Jeremy made his way into the kitchen and Elaine followed after him, she walked slower and looked around at his décor. She made her way into the kitchen and sat down at the table and watched him getting her water.

He seemed to be so shy Elaine thought to herself, she knew he was. She remembered how he was babied by his mother. She knew how her intentional actions when he was younger drove him to run to his room and stroke himself off. She fantasized about it. Elaine also knew that Jeremy was a virgin, that he hadn’t been able to catch a girl yet.

She watched as he reached into the cupboard for a glass, his shirt lifting up a bit, she could make out the side of his stomach, her heart fluttered a bit with the tiny glance she got. Lately she had been having a lot of mixed feelings about watching her son grow into a man. Jeremy had a humble build like her son, but he wasn’t as confident. It was as though he needed to have someone overtake him and show him the way. Elaine’s mind started to wonder as she watched Jeremy go to the freezer to get her some ice, and then to the jug with water on the counter and pour it out for her.

She imagined herself on the counter, her legs spread before him, and him shyly taking his hand and touching her, as though for the first time. It could very well be the first time Elaine thought to herself.

Jeremy walked over and handed the glass to Elaine, she thanked him and took a sip from it as he watched her. She allowed a drizzle of water to slip out. It trickled down her chin and fell to her chest. She clumsily held her hand under her chin and laughed. “Oops! My goodness, just can’t take me anywhere. Jeremy would you be a dear and get me a napkin please?” She looked up to Jeremy whose eyes were following that single droplet of water as it glided between her cleavage and out of sight. She smiled to herself, I’ll bet he wants to see where that ends up, she thought. “Yeah, here you go.” Jeremy broke out of his locked gaze and reached behind for a napkin.

Elaine took the napkin from him and laughed as she cleaned herself up. “I’m just as clumsy as ever.” She dabbed the napkin over her lips then took it to her chest. She undid the zipper a little on her top as she cleaned up. She made sure that quite a bit of her cleavage was showing now and she dried herself up.

She looked in front of her to where Jeremy was standing, his hard on obvious in his pants . He noticed her looking and quickly turned around and walked toward the sink, he shuffled about pretending to be doing something.

“Jeremy? Is something wrong honey?” She asked in a questionable tone, knowing full well that the poor boy was having a difficult time concealing his excitement.

“No Mrs. Bradford, I-I-I just need to clean this place up, it’s such a mess.”

Elaine knew what he was doing, and she saw it as her perfect chance to move in on him. Move in on the boy she had watched grow up, move in on this innocent man who longed for a woman’s touch.

She got herself up and walked over to where he was standing by the sink. She curled her body right up against his and tilted her head to the side so her lips were right beside his ear. “Now, now. You tell Mrs. Bradford what’s wrong honey.” She took her hands and placed them on his waist, then she slowly slid them forward, toward each other, so they both ended up sitting on his stomach. She could feel his flat stomach beneath her hands and it was making her crazy. She sent more pressure to her hands and pulled him toward her, squashing her breasts into his back.

Jeremy began to stutter a little as he spoke, his voice quiet, “M-M-Mrs. Bradford, W-What are you doing?” Jeremy looked down at her hands on his stomach and he thought she could surely feel his heart beating a mile a minute. “Jeremy, I saw you looking at me, and I saw that you have a hard on in there. Isn’t that true?” Elaine spoke directly into his ear and then backed off a little, releasing her hold on him, wanting him to turn around and face her.

He turned to her, slowly, his hands clenching and unclenching his face flushed as he tried to make eye contact with her. Instead he stood shyly, “Mrs. Bradford, I know you are my mom’s friend and, I shouldn’t be looking there but, It’s just that you are a very pretty woman and, I am a man now you know.”

Elaine was so touched by his innocence, he just melted her with his words. She held out her arms to him. “Jeremy you are so sweet! Come here honey.” He walked into her arms and she held him close. She could feel his hard dick up against her and it made her slightly lightheaded.

She pulled herself back and looked into his sweet eyes, “How about we go into the living room, where its more comfortable?”

Jeremy just nodded and Elaine took his hand and guided him into the other room, he shyly followed like a young boy being lead by his mother to his room for being naughty. She sat him down on the couch and sat down beside him.

Once they were both sitting Elaine turned to Jeremy and took his hand from his lap and squeezed it. “I’m sorry for what happened back there in the kitchen Jeremy, that was bad for me to do, it’s just that I see the man you have become now, and I find it very sexy.”

Jeremy blushed as she spoke to him. This beautiful woman found him sexy? He couldn’t believe it, he couldn’t believe how warm her hand felt as it held his own, he couldn’t believe how soft and inviting her breasts look as he took a side glance toward them.

Elaine noticed him looking at them and quickly spoke up, “Jeremy? Would you like to take a closer look at them honey?” Her voice sweet and caring as she asked him the question he had longed to hear for over a decade. He coyly looked up at her and nodded his head, “I would love that.” His voice was quiet and his eyes not even looking up to meet hers, they just rested on her breasts.

She took her hands up to her top. Grasped the zipper, and began to tug it down. It smoothly slid down to the bottom, proudly showing off that she wore no bra underneath. She didn’t open it up yet, she wanted to enjoy making him wait. Then she slowly opened it up. Revealing her round bust, her nipples large and hard, staring right at him.

Jeremy licked his lips as he watched her open her top up. This was just like when he was a teenager, she was teasing him. Putting it all out in front of him and then covering it up again. Except this time she didn’t cover it up. She let him sit and look, and that he did, but he wanted so bad to put her nipples in his mouth. He wanted to feed from them, they looked so big and tasty, he moved in his seat as his dick got hard as steel watching her nipples hard for him.

Elaine noticed the hunger in Jeremy’s eyes as he gazed on her nipples. They were only a couple of feet from his mouth now. She took her hands to her breasts and squeezed them. Then held her nipples in her fingers for a few seconds. She allowed a little gasp to escape her mouth as she did, she looked into Jeremy’s lap and saw his dick jump a bit.

“Jeremy? Would you like to suck on my nipples honey? I would love for you to try.” Jeremy looked up at Elaine, “Oh Mrs. Bradford I would love that!” He wasted no time and moved toward her nipples quickly. He clumsily began licking and kissing and sucking on the ends of them. He had no idea what to do here, he just knew that he had sucked on imaginary nipples for so long he couldn’t wait to get the real thing in his mouth

Elaine placed her hand behind his head and helped to guide him to where he needed to be. “Right here honey… that’s it, take it all in your mouth…yeah like that… now suck it baby, suck it hard.” She held his head onto her nipple as he sucked away at it. She watched his cheeks sucking in and out as though he were feeding from her. He was moaning constantly as though his greed was being fulfilled with every suck he had. Elaine moaned out again and again, Jeremy listened to her and felt the precum begin to ooze from the head of his dick.

He moved his mouth from one nipple to the next pulling before he let go with a loud smack sound as the suction broke from one to the other. His hands fondling them as well, lifting each nipple to meet his lips as he swapped them regularly. “Mmmmm…yes baby…you are so good at this Jeremy…you are making me so wild…I’m so wet now…you want to feel how wet?” Elaine looked down at him to see his reaction. “Yes, let me in.” Jeremy wasted no time now. He was already pulling her pants down, grabbing here and there eager to feel just how wet he had made her.

Elaine laughed at the boy as he was so full of energy now, he was going to go in feet first she thought. “Now take your time Jeremy, nice and easy.” She didn’t want him to rush anything, she wanted to feel every movement he made down there.

Jeremy removed Elaine’s panties. Her pussy was groomed nicely, the sweet brown curls sitting so tidy he shook a little as he took his fingers down to feel it. He began to pet it softly, on the top at first, then he caught on to where all the real action was. He swept his hand through her pussy, feeling how wet it was. His dick was on fire now, he wanted to release it, take it out and show her.

“Take your dick out now Jeremy, let me look at it.” Elaine spoke to him in a mothering tone. There was no fooling around. She wanted to see how hard and how big he was. She wanted him to put his young hard dick into her pussy and fuck her until he cried.

Jeremy tore his pants down his legs quickly, then he let his boxers drift down and his dick came bouncing out.

Elaine ravished the sight of it. She spread her legs wide and took her fingers down to her pussy in front of him. She began to rub it. “You see this Jeremy? You see my pussy honey?” She was rubbing back and forth on it, her fingers getting wet from her steady flow. “Yeah, it’s so wet.” Jeremy was just staring down at her hands moving around on it. It was so erotic to see her touching herself like that. Jeremy took his own hand to his dick and began to stroke it as he watched her.

Elaine’s held rolled as she saw him take his dick into his hands. “Oh Jeremy, stroke it for me baby, let me see how much you enjoy watching me. You do like my fingers in my pussy right?” Elaine asked Jeremy, wanting to make him talk to her. She wanted to hear the dirty words escape his mouth.

“I love it, it’s so fucking hot.” Jeremy’s teeth were clenched as he continued to pump away at his dick, he was getting more into it now, keeping his eyes steady on her pussy.

Elaine watched him and brought herself close to the brink and then stopped. She let out a long low moan as she held back the orgasm and opened her legs to him. “Come Jeremy, come and put that hard dick inside me.” Jeremy leaned forward into her and held his dick in his hand, trying to figure out where to put it. Elaine moved in and took his dick into her hands, she smiled up at him and pushed it into the right hole. Her pussy was soaked and waiting for him. Jeremy let out a low growl as he slid his dick into his first pussy. He felt the walls of her close in around his dick and hold it there. He didn’t move at first, just content with the feeling of being wrapped around her. “You feel so good inside me Jeremy, I love the way your big dick feels in me. Now pump it honey, push it in and out of there.”

Elaine controlled his actions with her words, soon he was pumping it at full force, slamming his dick back and forth he felt his balls hitting her ass as he pounded on and on. Elaine was about to cum, she clenched the sides of his arms, holding him tight as she pushed her hips up to meet his. Slamming it harder, she felt her clit hitting him, sending her though the roof as she fell into orgasm.

Jeremy followed right after, his body going into a series of convulsions as he shot his load up inside of her, he trembled afterward and couldn’t bring himself to open his eyes just yet. He didn’t want to wake up from this amazing dream.

unpublished
unpublished
153 Followers