The Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, Tom, but another of those kisses would be nice.'

This time she held her hips away from mine, we were both firmly of the belief that any further contact down below would have led us straight to that panty-covered bed.

'Tom,' her breathing rapid, 'We are going to do this, aren't we, have sex?'

'Yes. As soon as you are ready.'

'The way I feel, and I know you feel the same, I don't think it will be long.'

'Better here in Stratford than back at home don't you think?'

'Oh God, that soon? We only have tonight left.'

'So?'

She shook her head as though trying to clear it. 'All this is so sudden, Tom.'

'That's what makes sex such fun, Helen, spontaneity.'

Helen smiled, 'I remember that word, ten years ago, sex was fun then.'

'Nothing's changed, we are still normal human beings with the same needs, the same desires.'

Helen smoothed down her skirt and composed herself. 'I know that, and I'm sorry if I made you hard. Again.'

'You realise there is a limit to the number of times you can do that, and we are going to have to do something about it?'

'I'm not going to answer that one, and I think we should go back in before we do something we might both regret.'

'What, out here, in broad daylight?'

Helen grinned, 'You really don't know much about me, do you? Before Bill I mean.'

'No, but I sure would like to know more!'

We returned to the conference, much to the amusement of our seated neighbours.

'They think we nipped out for a quickie!' Helen whispered.

'Huh, some people have one-track minds!'

'Don't they just!'

**

Over dinner, we talked about past partners, sex, marriage and more sex.

'Did you cheat on your wife, Tom?'

'Yes and no.'

'What the hell does that mean? You either did or you didn't.'

'We got bored with each other and agreed that we could both date other people, as long as we kept it away from the children.'

'Did it work?'

'For a while, until she fell in love with the guy she was shagging.'

'Oh. Do you fall in love easily, Tom?'

I shook my head, 'No, it interferes with the sex.'

'Huh! What sex!'

We both laughed, the waitress called Melissa came and removed our plates. Our eyes caught in that momentary flash that can only be described as interest beyond the realm of waitressing duty. I would get her number later.

Helen was quiet for the rest of the evening, lost in her thoughts.

'Let me know if there is any way I can help,' I said over after-dinner coffee, 'And I don't mean sex,' I lied. 'Maybe another kiss? And kissing isn't cheating.'

'Who told you that?'

I grinned, 'Nobody, I just made it a new law.'

'Tom, kissing with you is fun, and rather naughty, and dangerous. I have to sort this on my own, okay?'

'Sure, you know where I am if you want me, and I don't mean that way either.'

'Thank you, Tom.' She smiled, 'And I do know you mean that way! Now, do you mind if I call it an early night, today has been quite stressful.'

Halfway across the room she turned back, 'Those condoms, Tom, do you think I should have thrown them away?'

'Give them to charity, you mean, so someone can have protection on the cheap?'

'No, you daft bugger. I'm not sure just yet that I want Bill to know I found them.'

'Want me to go get them? I can probably find a use for them.' I shook my head, 'But then I don't play golf!'

Helen shook her head. 'No, fuck him.'

'Language, Helen!'

'Piss off!'

Helen didn't invite me into her room that evening and, as things developed, she didn't need to. The night was far from over.

**

THE PRESENT

Swans Nest Hotel Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire. Wednesday 10th October 2012, 3:40 a.m

'My God,' said Helen, 'I interrupted that? Tom, I'm so sorry.'

I had just finished relating the graphic details of my dream, and the abbreviated sex with an anonymous blonde of nineteen.

'That's okay, she'll be back.'

And there we still were, sat together on the corner of the bed, me in my jeans, Helen in the complimentary dressing gown, now tightly tied, her legs resolutely crossed.

'Enough about my fantasies. What makes you so sure now about your husband, Helen?'

'Before I went to bed, I telephoned him on his mobile, I still wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, he was out walking Mikey, that's our dog, or so he said.'

'But he wasn't?'

'Oh the bastard was out alright, but nowhere near home. A huge-sounding plane passed over really low and loud, you know how they do when they are close to the airport? Well, as you know we live in Barnet, nowhere near any bloody airport. The bastard is cheating on me, and it's been going on for ages, I'm certain of it now.'

'That's all circumstantial, Helen.'

'Oh, come off it, Tom, who's dim now? The condoms, his night-time meetings, that Tube train and now this?'

'In which case, have you thought that this man that has supposedly been following you could well be a private detective?

Helen's eyes widened, 'Following me? Why me? I haven't done anything.' Helen managed a weak smile, 'Mind you, we came pretty close the other night.'

'Guilt.'

She frowned, 'You've lost me, please explain.'

'It could be one of two reasons. Tell me, when did you last make love with Bill?'

'What does that have to do with anything?'

'Everything. Please?'

'About seven weeks ago, if you call ten minutes of armpit sweat making love.'

'So, while he's banging the brains out of some other woman, he believes you aren't getting any. Or are you?

'I wish!'

'But he wants to be sure, because if you are, it would ease his guilt.'

'Bill guilty? Bollocks! And the other reason?'

'He wants out, and he'll do anything to catch you in some guy's bed, maybe even mine, so he can make you the guilty party. You have no proof that he's sleeping with somebody, but you might have been seeing coming in here, by that guy you have been going on about...oh, and by the way, I found out that the person who rummaged through your panties was a member of the staff, they caught her red-handed in another guest's room, she was actually trying them on.'

'Eeuw!'

'There's worse.'

'Go on.'

'She was caught masturbating in them!'

'Fuck! And it was a woman you say?'

I grinned, 'It would appear there are female pervs out there too.'

'Never mind that. If you think that guy's a detective...oh shit!'

'...and dressed like you are, jump to one conclusion.'

'Do you think I should go then?'

She stood up, a faint whiff of Dune followed her. Who wears perfume at 3:30 in the morning?

I grinned, 'I'm not the one you should ask that question.'

'What do you mean?'

'It's not rocket science, Helen, it's the middle of the night, one horny man, one sexy woman, one double bed, both of us away from home?'

Helen's shoulders slumped, 'Oh hell, you're right, no married woman in her right sense should even be in here at this hour...'

'Or any hour! But now you are here...' I placed a hand on her bare knee, she looked down at it, unsure whether to remove it or let it stay. 'Remember the saying... may as well be hung for a sheep as well as a lamb?'

Hesitantly, she removed my hand, but hung on to it tightly, 'Look, Tom, I told you last night how I feel, God only knows I deserve some fun, but as I keep telling you, I'm still married. And much as I don't want to, I really think I should go.'

Helen stood up, but I grabbed her arm.

'And suppose you were now seen leaving?'

'Oh fuck, I never thought of that. But then I've only been in here, what, fifteen minutes, what could possibly have happened in that short space of time?'

'Hello!'

She sat heavily back down, the gown briefly parted, her panties were indeed black, and very brief, I hadn't seen those on her bed the other night.

'Perhaps I should stay then until the morning, what do you think?'

'It's your call, Helen, it's your marriage, as you keep telling me.'

'I think it might be best if I stay, the guy might have given up by the morning, you sure you don't mind? I guess you have a reputation to keep to too.'

'Of course not, and as for my reputation, my track record shows that anybody watching would be very surprised to see you leave.'

Helen laughed, 'I once had a reputation like that.'

'And anyway, that sofa doesn't look all that uncomfortable.'

She looked up at me, surprise on her face.

'You mean...you don't want me to sleep in the bed with you?'

'Helen, that's the most idiotic question you've asked all week. I'm just remembering what we talked about last night, that's all. Of course I want you in the bed with me, the blonde can wait!'

She grinned. 'In which case, I guess the sofa it is!'

I pulled a spare blanket and pillows from the wardrobe and, still wearing the dressing gown, she curled up on the sofa.

'You are a good man, Tom, and an honourable one, I think I am going to enjoy working with you.'

'Same here.'

'Do you think that detective saw you kissing me out there by the river?'

'Who knows? Do you really care?'

'You know what? And I am going to swear, I don't give a fuck! So there, put that in your pipe and fucking smoke it, Mister William Fucking Atkins!'

I leaned over her and tucked in the blanket, 'Like a goodnight kiss?'

Helen reached up and placed a hand behind my head, affectionately ruffling my hair, 'Now who's asking silly questions!'

This time there was urgency and frustration as our tongues intertwined, I knew it wouldn't take much for her to drop her final defenses. But when I slid my hand inside the folds of the gown and onto the warm swelling of her breast, she at first shuddered, then she pushed me away.

'No, Tom, I can't. I'm sorry, it's not as though I don't want to, it just wouldn't be right, even if Bill is with someone else right now.'

'What if he's fucking his woman right now? Excuse my French.'

'That doesn't change anything. Tom, please don't push it.'

'I understand, and I think it's pretty obvious I fancy you too, just know that I am over there in that bed waiting for you when you change your mind.'

'Thank you. If I change my mind. And anyway, you will be dreaming about blondes.'

She giggled.

'What?'

'Look at the state of you!' She pointed to my jeans, inside them my boxers were doing little to contain my very evident excitement for this woman.

'Sorry.' I turned away and attempted to adjust myself.

'Tom, don't apologise for having an erection, I'm flattered. I'm just sorry I can't make use of it, not yet anyway. Rain check?'

'Definitely!' I grinned and leaned down and kissed the top of her head, 'Night-night.'

'Night-night, Tom, thank you for being here for me.'

'My pleasure.' But not the pleasure it could have been I thought to myself as I turned off the light and removed my jeans. Fuck it, I thought, there is only one way she is going to discover I am naked, so I removed the boxers too.

As I climbed into bed I knew that if I went back to the sofa right now we would fuck, but I would lose her as both an employee and a friend. The move had to come from her, and it was to be sooner than I expected.

With my erect cock in my hand and not in the warm wet place I would have preferred it to be, I fell asleep. My blonde was waiting for me, but our time together was to be even more curtailed, and even weirder than two nights ago.

CHAPTER TWO...Helen

"I don't want to give you the idea that I'm trying to hide anything unorthodox goes on between my woman and me. It doesn't. Nothing goes on at all, no foreplay, no afterplay, and fuck all in between"... Alan Bennett... Enjoy, 1980, Act 1

The Swans Nest Hotel, Stratford-on-Avon. Wednesday 10th October 2012, 5:15 am

The blonde turns on her stool and greets me. She is wearing the same halter top and hot pants, I have the same massive hard-on, and she wears that same determined look in her blue eyes, we are both hot to trot, no way am I going to miss out this time.

'Hello Tom, I wondered where you had gone.'

'I was interrupted by your husband at the door.'

'That's no excuse, when you fuck me, I expect to cum, okay?'

'Yes, miss. It won't happen again.'

'You do want to fuck me?'

'Yes, more than ever, look!'

The bar is again empty as I extract my cock, it is so large it feels almost too heavy to hold.

My blonde climbs down and kneels before me, it will be the first time she has taken me into her mouth, or tried to, but I am far too big for her.

'Let's go to bed, Tom, I want you to fuck me in the cunt.'

Taking my hand, she leads me to her hotel bedroom, hundreds of panties of all sizes and colours lay on the huge bed, she clears a path.

Sitting as usual astride me, she strokes me with both hands, and still some excess cock sticks out beyond them, clearly there is room for a third hand. I cup her perfect breasts, supporting them as though they are fragile. She raises herself up, about to combine our genitals in one juicy downward thrust, but with the head of my cock barely inside her, I grab her waist and hold her off.

'Stop!'

'What the fuck's wrong, Tom? There's no-one at the door this time.'

'Before we fuck, I have to know your name.'

She shakes her head, 'You really don't want to know that.'

'I won't fuck you unless you tell me.'

The blonde smiles, but not with her eyes, 'You don't recognise me, do you, Tom?'

'Why should I, we've never fucked before, not before the other night.'

'No we haven't, but we always wanted to know what your big fat cock would feel like in my cunt, this time I want you to fill me with your hot spunk. Come on, stop fooling around, fuck me.'

More determined than ever, she forces herself back down onto my cock and this time I relent, and once again I experience that wonderful unique sensation of sliding deep inside another woman, and by far the sexiest one I have ever known.

But the girl seems familiar, I have to know.

'Who the fuck are you?'

'Who am I, my darling? I'm that person who once saw you stroke your cock and shoot your spunk high in the air...'

'That narrows it down to about a dozen females,' I grinned up at her.

The nineteen-year old starts to move up and down on my stiff cock, the pleasure is almost unbearable, no woman has ever fucked like this one, I desperately pray she won't turn into Rebecca again, much as I love the married woman.

'...and now I want that hot spunk right up me, give me your baby, Tom.'

But she senses my hesitation, I'm letting her do all the work, I'm not fucking back at her in the way I like to do.

'You won't relax until I tell you, will you, Tom? Tell you what, I will give you three clues.'

'Go on, but I don't remember fucking you before.'

'You haven't, Tom, you were sixteen when I first wanted you to fuck me... first clue.'

I frown, 'That is ridiculous, that was nineteen years ago, you weren't even born then!'

'Yes I was Tom, I was two years older than you...second clue.'

Now I am totally confused, 'Never mind, I give up, let's just fuck, before I go off the idea.'

'No Tom, you wanted to know, so I shall tell you. Third clue... every time one of my boyfriends fucked me, I wanted it to be your cock inside me...we were very close neighbours.'

Suddenly, an image flashes before my eyes, 'I've got it, you are that blonde girl that lives two doors away, what's her name?'

'Caroline, Tom. And no, I'm not her, she's a lesbian...'

'How do you know?'

'I just do, trust me. Much closer than that...'

'I don't understand.'

'Next door to you.'

I shake my head, 'It was two elderly sisters next door, no way did I fancy either of them.'

'Even closer than them, Tom...'

Then it dawned on me. The next room!

'Oh my God, you mean...?'

'Yes!'

'...my sister?'

'Uh huh.'

'What the fuck are you talking about? You are not Frances, she was never blonde.'

'Bottle, Tom. Remember how we once shared at the kitchen table that we had both masturbated at the same time and we heard each other cum through the bedroom wall?'

'Oh my God, but you can't be.'

Still deep inside this woman I felt a combination of both shock and excitement! Was I really fucking my own sister? Something I had once fantasised about.

But it was the truth, we both went to our respective rooms that night horny from watching a soft porn movie on TV.

'Yes, I can be, dear brother, just watch.'

Without warning the blonde's face once again transforms, not this time into my lover Rebecca, but into that of my sister Frances. But her hair remains the same. Blonde. My dream girl gone wrong.

My sister, still appearing to be eighteen, wriggles on my cock, without thinking I allow her to sink deeper onto me.

Frances laughs, 'You didn't know that I used to spy on you when you wanked, did you? And all that lovely cum wasted when it could have been in my cunt...'

'Fran, you're my sister!'

'Shut up and listen while I fuck you...the hours I spent fantasising about your lovely big fat cock fucking my wet cunt...the number of orgasms I had imagining my brother's spunk in me...'

'Fran, please...'

'...and now at long last I have you inside me, and fuck it feels so good, even better than I expected.'

'What? I don't believe this.'

'Do it, Tom, remember what you said to your best friend Martin once, I wonder what my sister is like in bed? So now's your fucking chance. Come on, brother dear, fuck me, fuck me hard.'

'How do you know what he said?' Of course I should have known the answer!

'He told me once after he fucked me, he was pretty good, but not as good as I am sure you will be right now with this lovely cock in my cunt.'

'No way, Fran.' I force myself out from under her.

'Please, Tom, I want you to fuck me, I haven't wasted all these years dreaming for nothing.'

My sister grabs my arm, but I pull away.

'Frances, there is no way I am going to fuck you, it wouldn't be right.'

'What wouldn't be right, Tom?' said a voice, startling me, close to me on the pillow, 'And who is Frances?'

I opened my eyes, my sister had gone, all that remained of my dream was once again a hard cock, gripped not by an incestuous pussy, but in my hand.

And Helen.

'How long have you been in here?'

I felt her hot breath on my face, 'Long enough, Tom, you were talking in your sleep, so I thought I better come and listen in, in case you were having a nightmare. So was Frances your blonde then? And why didn't you want to fuck her?'

'How much did you hear?'

'Oh nothing much, just something about your sister. Was she in your dream too?'

I didn't reply, no-one knew of the incestuous thoughts of my errant youth, not even my sister. Or did she? I wonder if she has these dreams too, and her lover transforms into me? Shit!

'Never mind my dream, Helen, you are here now. You realise this is dangerous, don't you?'

Helen leaned over me, it was still dark, 'Good morning to you too, Tom.'

'What's wrong,' I said. 'Sofa uncomfortable?'

'I hope you don't mind, there was a draught coming from the bottom of the window, and I couldn't shut it.'