The Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're welcome. But I should warn you, I've got nothing on under here.'

Helen grinned, and withdrew her arm from under the bedclothes, in her hand she held her black panties. 'That makes two of us!' She twirled the miniscule garment in her fingers and made a great show of flinging it across the room.

She smiled at me, her brunette hair spread out on the pillow beside me, toothpaste on her breath, her bare shoulder revealed she had also removed the dressing gown. We were both naked, there could surely only be one conclusion.

'Tom. I've made two decisions.'

'Good for you.' I wondered if one of them involved the breaking of her marriage vows, I was rock hard from my dream, despite the fact that the participant had been my older sister, with the implied incest.

'I am going to confront my husband, and tell him I'm leaving him.' Helen giggled, 'He probably won't even notice I've gone. And I've decided that I...that I want...' she took a long deep breath, I knew what was coming, '...I want you to make love to me. Right now, before we go back to London.'

'Wow, I didn't see that coming!'

Of course I did! First the perfume, then the cleaned teeth, and now the discarded panties? Move over Sherlock!

She grinned, 'What didn't you see, me leaving Bill, or wanting to have sex with you?'

'Both. What brought this about?'

'I'm not sure if I can tell you, it's a bit rude.'

'Go on, I'm a big boy now, my dad told me all about sex.'

Helen grinned, 'I wish mine had! After you put the light out, I laid there on the sofa, realising what I've been missing out on, that last kiss of yours got me all...you know...'

'Horny?'

She nodded.

'Did you masturbate?'

She looked away, I barely heard her reply, 'Yes...'

I grinned at her, 'Cool, I have that effect on women.'

'...but not for long, I remembered how...umm...excited you were, I thought what a waste, so to hell with Bill and climbed in here with you. I hope you don't mind?

I kissed her mouth, 'Do I look as though I do?'

'I guess not. Do you know what?'

I ran my fingers lovingly through her long curly hair, 'What?'

'If you had kissed me just a little longer over there, I think we would have done it on the sofa. I never felt like this with my husband, sex with Bill seemed more of a formality, like something we had to do. I know it's wrong, but you however, excite me.'

'Didn't he wake up hard in the morning like most guys and want to have sex?'

'You must be joking! Wank more like it, thinking I was still asleep, and probably thinking of someone else's pussy. You don't do that do you, Tom, if you're with someone?'

'What, think of pussy? Of course I do!'

'I meant masturbate.'

'Not unless we agree to do it together, but as I told you, I did the other night, after I left your room.' I pointed down the bed, 'You're lying in the result!'

She rapidly raised her hips, 'Uggh!'

'Don't worry, it's dry by now.'

'Tom!' She backed further away.

'And they will have changed the sheet anyway.'

'Oh God, what would that poor maid think?'

'That poor maid will think that people go to bed to go straight to sleep, never make love, never even masturbate and certainly never leak bodily fluids.'

'Okay, okay, I get it. All the same...'

'Relax, I used a tissue. But maybe that's not necessary this morning?' I raised my eyebrows. She didn't reply. 'So, how long have you been in here?'

'Long enough to know now that I really want you to fuck me...there, I've said it!...that's assuming you still want to of course.'

I pressed her hand to the cover where she would be able to feel my erection. 'This tell you anything?'

For an answer she leaned over and pressed her lips to mine, I allowed her to take the lead, greedily she sucked on my bottom lip and started to squirm against my cock. I grinned to myself, there is nothing more exciting than a woman hot for sex. My hand found her breasts, they were full and half concealed in a lacy bra.

'Want me to take it off?' she muttered into my mouth.

'I have done this before,' I said, reaching behind her and expertly releasing the clip with one hand, her breasts were warm and firm, the nipples eager for attention against my palm.

'I bet you have,' she grinned, rubbing her naked belly against my cock, I felt myself dribble against her, but she didn't appear to notice. I caressed her smooth round ass, then gripped it firmly and pulled her tight to me, she shivered, this woman was clearly in desperate need of the type of attention she was not getting in the marital bed. I was determined to give it to her, and fully aware of that, she reached down for my cock.

'Oh my God!' she breathed into my mouth.

I moved my lips from her mouth to her neck and licked her just below her ear, just where women like it, at the same time sliding my hand inside the back of her panties, feeling the line of sweat between her cheeks. She groaned. I slid my finger down further, and when I reached her anus, she drew away from me.

Breathing heavily, she looked away, avoiding my eyes, 'Tom, am I doing the right thing here?'

I put my hand to her cheek, 'Depends on what you call right. Right because you made some wedding vows? Right because you know you deserve the pleasure? Or right because you know how much I want to fuck you and you want to please me?'

'My marriage is over, Tom, I guess it was over when Bill decided to have sex with other women, whenever that was. I'm just nervous, that's all, I only had sex with two men before him, and none since. Until now.'

'In which case, this is important. Next time you wake up in your bed next to your husband...'

'No bloody way! He can sleep in the spare room from now on!'

'Okay, wherever. When you wake up, how do you think you will feel if you have made love with me, full of remorse that you have cheated on your husband, no matter what he has been up to? Or trembling with excitement at breaking free at last and having done what you want for a change and had great sex?'

She grinned at me, 'Neither!'

'What?'

'I shall be on the phone to you, wanting more! You forget, my sister told me about you!'

'Really? And what did Sheila tell you?'

'What a good lover you are, and you had the thickest cock she had ever seen, and she's had a few.' Helen gave me a cheeky grin, 'I had a peep while you were asleep to see for myself!'

I stroked a nipple, 'And having seen it you still want me to ...?

'Fuck me? Yes I do, Tom, very much. I have a confession to make though, can you guess what it is?'

I scratched my early morning stubble, 'Let me see, you set this whole detective thing up by coming in here so your husband would divorce you, he isn't sleeping around at all?'

She shook her head, 'No, I haven't lied to you about Bill or the detective if that's what he is, I really didn't know about him. But you are partly right. Tom, I agreed to come away with you this week because I wanted to have sex with you, I fancied you the first time we met again in your office, and I was pretty sure you felt the same way, although you didn't hit on me.'

'You were married, remember?'

'That didn't stop you with that Rebecca woman.'

'She came on to me, in her own kitchen, I responded by asking her out for coffee.'

'Coffee meaning sex, of course.'

'Of course.'

'Do you make a habit of fucking married women, Tom? Do you mind me using that word? Bill didn't like it, he said it was unbecoming of me.'

'The correct place for it is right here in the bedroom, and in answer to your question, married women seem to be attracted to me, it's not my fault they are frustrated and not getting any.'

Helen grinned, 'Well then, I'm married, frustrated and not getting any, what are you going to do about that then?'

Easing slightly away from her, I broke the contact between us and pressed my hand between her open thighs. She was warm there, a little moist and delightfully soft. I felt her shiver.

'First, I'm going to make love to you...'

'Mmm, can't wait.'

'Then I am going to fuck you.'

She took a deep, deep breath, 'Oh God, every night for the last two weeks I have dreamed of you saying that to me. Yes. I want you to fuck me hard, fuck me like I've never been fucked before.'

She cupped her hand under my balls, I was a little sweaty there, sex with imaginary blondes can have that effect, but Helen didn't seem to mind.

'You're right, that word sounds good in bed...fuck... fuck my pussy, fuck her with your nice cock!'

I felt her warm hand wrap itself around my cock, 'Sheila was right, you really are a handful, my fingers won't even reach right round it, how am I going to get this thing inside me?'

'Never failed so far.' My fingers were gently stroking her wet lips, parting them, they were slightly stuck together, no doubt the result of her earlier fingering. I slipped a finger slowly into her and she groaned, I followed it with a second one, and a third, Helen was incredibly wet. 'By the feel of your pussy, I don't think there will be a problem.'

She grinned, 'Tom, the other night, do you think we were both masturbating at the same time?'

I grinned, 'Maybe, we could have had phone sex.'

'Funny you should say that, I keep in touch with my ex boyfriend David from college, although he is married and living in New Zealand. When we can get the clocks right and get to be alone, we do that together, we talk ever so dirty. He says he loves to hear me cum.'

'I don't blame him, I hope I shall do too. Does David ever come to England?'

'No, but we often talk about what we would do if he did.'

'Fuck?'

'With what I now know about Bill, definitely, he was the best sex I ever had.'

'Until now of course!'

'Of course! I shall expect nothing less!'

'What about his wife?'

'He says they have an open marriage, they both go with other people, apparently a lot of that goes on where he is, I think I should have done that, had an open marriage.'

'Well, by all accounts, you have one now!'

I pulled her down onto me and pressed my cock against her pussy, but she grabbed it before I could insert it into its rightful place.

'Tom, do you believe in foreplay?'

'Of course I do, it's the best part, well, almost!'

'Bill wasn't like that, he was disgusting, he would spit on his cock...' Helen grinned,...'I think I'll call it that now, dick sounds very non-British, he'd spit on it and then shove it in me, he never checked to see if I was ready. Do you know I never had an orgasm with him? I always had to attend to myself after he had gone to work.'

'That won't be the case this morning, Helen, I can assure you.'

'I think I know that. He never even thanked me for the sex, not even the blow-jobs when he came home too tired for proper sex.'

'In which case, you are in for a treat!' I moved down her body, the faint aroma of her sex reached my nostrils.

She grabbed my arm, 'No, Tom, me first, I want to taste you, I want to do what Sheila did. And I owe you for messing you around.'

'You sure? I really want you to feel me inside you.'

'Later, Tom, the first night after I met you in your office, I dreamed of having your fat cock in my mouth first, and then in my pussy, and have done every night since. Please?'

I grinned, who am I to argue? I laid on my back, I've never refused a blow-job, why should I start now!

I cupped her breasts, supporting them as she leaned over me and kissed my chest, taking first one little nipple between her lips, then the other. I shivered, knowing how much most women liked the same treatment. Slowly, her lips descended down my body, until she reached my cock. Almost reverently, she lifted it off my belly and kissed the tip.

She smiled up at me, 'Looks like I'm not the only one who's wet around here!' Her lips glistened in the early morning light with my own moisture.

'Look who's responsible,' I replied, running my fingers through her long curly hair.

What followed was undeniably the most exquisite fifteen minutes, Helen worked away with lips and tongue, never taking her smiling eyes off mine. The woman was true to her word, she was getting as much pleasure from this as me. She asked me if I was getting close.

'I'm always close, Helen!'

'Good, because I want you to cum in my pussy.'

Now came the least romantic part, 'Do you want me to use anything?'

'Do you need to, Tom?'

I shook my head, 'I'm clean.'

'Obviously I am, so let's not spoil the moment.' She moved up the bed and planted her lips on mine, they tasted of me. 'How shall we do this?' she asked.

'How about my cock in your pussy for starters?' I grinned.

'Can I be on top?'

'Any way you like is good for me, I want to see your face as we do it.'

I held my cock upright as she lowered her body over mine. Suddenly, the dream was back, and I saw my sister again, impaled on my cock, but the thought no longer horrified me.

Helen looked down at me apprehensively, 'This is the moment, isn't it? The moment I cheat on my husband.'

'He's already cheated on you, don't forget.'

'Do two wrongs really make a right?'

I reached up and held her head in my hands, 'Helen, when you masturbated on that sofa, what did you think about?'

'That's easy, what we are about to do right now, us fucking.'

'So, in your mind, you already committed adultery.'

She laughed, 'In which case I have been doing that since the day I met Bill, it might have been him humping away inside me but it was David's face that I saw every time. I guess we all cheat on our partners in our minds. Did you cheat with anyone when you were married?'

'In my mind you mean?'

She nodded.

'Uma Thurman.'

'Wow, good choice.'

Helen had taken hold of my cock and was subconsciously rubbing it up and down the wetness of her pussy, all it would take was one movement on her behalf. Many women I have known would expect me to make the next move, but I knew deep down the decision had to be Helen's. She frowned.

'Suppose we do this, Tom, and I find out Bill isn't seeing anyone?'

'Tell me again, when did you last have sex with him?'

She hesitated, 'Forty eight days ago.'

'You keep count?'

'I keep a diary. It's the longest I've ever gone without sex, Tom.'

'That's much too long, especially for someone as sexy as you.'

'Flatterer. What's the longest you've gone?'

'Two nights, last night and the night before, and that's far too long!' I winked at her.

'Liar! You want to know what my sister said last week? She said if it goes to sixty days, he's not interested, so go fuck someone else.' She grinned, 'Looks like I'm twelve days early!'

'Want to wait two more weeks?'

'No way.'

'So what else did Sheila say about me?'

Helen continued stroking my cock, 'She said apart from being good in bed, you are kind, intuitive, adventurous, and that I should go for it. And she said she quite fancies Bill, perhaps that would be a solution?'

'You don't need justification, Helen, don't do what's right for everyone else, do what's right for you. I know what I want, what do you want?'

'It's easy for you, you're a man.'

'Meaning?'

'Men's lives are dictated by their cocks, when they're hard they fuck, when they're soft they just dream of fucking.'

'I don't dream all that often, I prefer the real thing! And for your information I know quite a few women who put sex before everything else. You know deep down you want to do this, don't you?'

'Oh, Tom, you don't know the half of it, I've waited so long for this moment, long before I met you. I look at men in the street wondering how big their cocks are, what they would be like in bed, I even came onto my boss at my last job, God knows what I would have done if he had said yes.'

But still she didn't make that downward move that I knew would thrill us both and irreversibly change her life. I sensed her hesitation.

'Helen, as much as we both want to have sex, we don't have to do this just yet, we can go away for another weekend when you are more certain.'

She shook her head, 'No, my mind is made up, if I don't do it now I never will.'

She parted her wet lips with the tip of my cock, 'I just hope I can get it in me, that's all.'

'You won't know without trying, no woman has failed yet, and in Paris last week Rebecca was as tight as they come.'

Helen froze. 'So you are still seeing her?'

Shit! Me and my big mouth!

'Yes, but it's nothing serious.' I tried a weak smile, 'Have you never heard of fuck-buddies?'

I really should not have been surprised at what she did next. She rolled off me, my cock redundant, erect and shining like a beacon.

'You fucking bastard! How could you?'

'It's just casual sex, Helen.'

'But what about her feelings? What will she think if she knows we have had sex, which is now seemingly unlikely.'

'Oh come on, don't you think you are overreacting here? She will be okay with that. She has her needs too you know, we are not exclusive.'

'Yeah sure, just like me and Bill.' She climbed off the bed, naked, the first time I had seen her totally without clothes, she had an impressive body, that of a woman ten years younger. I said so.

'Fuck you! This was a bad idea, Tom.'

I grabbed her arm, 'Before you go storming off to your room and masturbating and realising what you have missed, let me explain.'

She snatched her arm away, 'There's nothing to explain, you are fucking someone else, period.'

'We have an open relationship, you know what that means?'

'Yes, I do, I wanted to do that with Bill, but he disagreed, and now I know why, he was already getting some, apparently just like you. You fucking men are all the same, one cunt is just not enough for you, is it?'

'For some couples that works.'

She didn't answer, instead she bent down before me to pick up her panties, her pussy glistened invitingly between her thighs.

'Mmm, you like doggy sex?'

She turned to see me stroking my cock, 'Fuck off!'

'Look, Helen, I don't know what you want from me, neither of us can be exclusive, forget the detective bullshit, you came in here tonight for a fuck...'

'I did not!'

'...and perhaps your husband isn't screwing around, you just want casual sex... like lots of women that I know...'

'Fuck you.' She put on her dressing gown, not bothering with her underwear.

'... your sister told you about my cock, and you decided you wanted some.'

Helen turned at the doorway, 'You really do have a high opinion of yourself, don't you, mister fucking Graham. Yes, you do have a big cock, but I'm sure there are plenty of others out there, and I intend to find one, so put that in your pipe and fucking smoke it.'

I managed a smile, 'And where do you propose to find one at six in the morning?'

She paused, looking at the organ in question, I thought she was about to change her mind.

'Come on, Helen, You know you want this as much as I do, at the end of the day it's only sex.'

'Well, you might think so, you're not the married one here. Forget it, Tom, I will hand in my resignation to Kevin when we get back to London.'

'There's no need to go to that extreme.'

Helen looked me up and down, a resigned smile on her face, 'And for the record, yes, I did come in here tonight for sex! It's your fucking loss, mister! I'm going home and you can get the train.' We had driven up in her husband's Mercedes.

She slammed the door and was gone.

'What the fuck was that about?' I said out loud. 'I really must stop sleeping with married women!'

**

I looked at the clock on the TV, 5:53, the only reason for staying in bed was no longer in the bed. I was about to take a shower but then decided on a run instead, to work off the frustration. I put on some shorts and a tee shirt and some old trainers.

It was barely light as I turned left out of the hotel, there was an early morning mist hanging over the river, but the clear sky promised a fine day. I avoided the busy road bridge and headed for the far riverbank by a lower footbridge and jogged slowly past the massive theatre building.

1...34567...17