The Recruiter

Story Info
Young military recruiter meets his match.
3.1k words
3.72
61.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers

Readers comments and critiques are greatly appreciated.

The crisp sound of hard soled uniform shoes clacked on the linoleum tiled floor of Ridgeview High school. Sergeant Kendrick Tyler, portfolio in hand, strode down the cool hall. Cutting an impressive figure, Kendrick wore his Class B uniform, tailored blue and black, dress shoes polished to a high sheen.

Strikingly handsome, the 6'4" and bulked with muscle black man, stepped right off a recruiting poster. His charm, perfect elocution and impeccable service record made Kendrick a military recruiters dream recruiter. Greeting the teachers and students as he entered the administrative offices, Kendrick made his way to the small office he shared with the other services, to prepare for the weekly recruiting appointments.

Kendrick set up his material, replete with freebie bumper stickers and posters all proudly emblazoned with the Globe and Anchor, popping a recruiting tape into the VCR. Kendrick checked his appointment book.

"Three football players and four general students today," Kendrick read, "Doesn't look like many OCS candidates in this bunch."

After lunch, and the last steroid pumped up football players exit, Kendrick was left to sigh with frustration.

"They think we just give em 16' and they can run off and cap off a few rounds." Kendrick shook his head. Another day and no recruits, that quota loomed heavily over his head. Reaching down to grab a sandwich from his briefcase, Kendrick paused when a knock came to the windowless office.

"Come in." Kendrick sat up as the door opened slowly.

Expecting to see another pimply faced adolescent, Sgt. Tyler was shocked by what an alluring figure slipped in.

"Hey Sergeant Tyler." Nina Valentine cooed as she stuck her head into the room.

"Hello." Kendrick smiled at the familiar and strikingly beautiful face.

Nina glided into the drably painted cinderblock walled office. Nina Valentine, 18, senior. A voluptuous 5'6", pure Italian, skin deep with a rich olive tone, luxuriant curls of cascading coal black hair. Known around Ridgeview as "The Alps" for her curvaceous and plenteous breasts, the object and much ogled globes by men and boys alike. Nina wore an especially "sexy cute" outfit of plaid school girl skirt, thigh highs and white cardigan.

Kendrick, stood politely as Nina entered closing the door behind. His heart skipped a beat at the beauty of the18 year old High School senior. Kendrick, pulled his chair up tight to the conference table when he felt the first, very embarrassing stirrings of his manhood. It happened overtime he saw Nina around school. Kendrick hoped no one would notice. A tough task for the large man.

'God damnit.' Kendrick thought, feeling a pronounced swelling. 'I'm 24 and still horny like a 16 year old on a prom night.'

Nina's eyes sparkled as she pulled unusually close to Kendrick, placing her handbag on the table.

"Sgt. Tyler, I was wondering if I could talk to you about something."

"Sure Nina, what is it?" Kendrick assembled his professional demeanor again. Putting a sternly professional look, father Jamaican and mother Ethiopian, Kendrick had an exotic mix of features that made women look twice, then a third time. But on their fourth look, eyes would wander...lower and lower.

Nina smirked shyly, looking away, "I hate to ask you about this sergeant, it is very embarrassing for me and kinda forward."

A nervous sweat beaded on Kendrick's upper lip, the soldier was instantly intimidated by the demure young woman implied tone. Kendrick tried to restrain his rampant imagination, recalling the stories other recruiters would tell about aggressive senior girls chasing after a man in a uniform.

"Well if it's awkward for you Nina, I may not be the appropriate person to talk with."

Nina smirked yet again, her face alight with elegant blush .

"Sergeant Tyler, Kendrick, my girlfriends and I have been talking about things," Nina looked away, biting her pouty pink lip. Sighing, Nina heaved her large breasts, then turning back to Kendrick. "You know how the proms coming up, well the girls..."

Kendrick in a apprehensive mumble, replied, "Oh Nina, I am really flattered but I couldn't go to the prom...maybe as a chaperon..."

Unexpectedly, Nina said clinically as she placed her hand on Kendrick's thigh.

"Uh Nina...this is inappropriate...I don't think you understand..." Kendrick stuttered.

"No Kendrick, I think you don't understand."

The tough infantryman shivered at the bold touch of the beautiful young woman. A fearless soldier who'd rappelled down icy Norwegian fjords and leapt from moving helicopters into a churning sea, was suddenly, inexplicably paralyzed. It was sex, it's raw unadulterated power which ultimately controlled Kendrick. He sat transfixed as Nina shifted the office chair closer.

Nina made small circles on Kendrick's thigh, feeling the tight muscle. She smirked, knowing if the recruiter was going to do anything it would have already happened. Slyly, Nina knew she had him right where she wanted him.

"Kendrick, the girls and I have decided we need to share something with you before the school year is out. Oh, fuck it! Now I'll show you inappropriate!"

In a flash, Nina lunged across the corner of the table, grabbing Kendrick's crotch and smothering her lips to his.

"Miss Valentine!" Kendrick's polite and chivalrous nature fought against his thrill of her sexual aggression. "This can get me in serious trouble! Please!"

Nina leaned forward, a wry grin on her youthful face, chin propped in her palms looking at Kendrick.

"Please what, sergeant?" Nina parted her clenched thighs to reveal herself to Kendrick's lustful, darting eye's. She let her skirt slowly open, slipping up higher. All the while, Kendrick sat there, his body insubordinate to his will to remain flaccid. Nina looked down at the fat knot building in his dress trousers.

"Ooh sergeant Kendrick, what is that? Sergeant Kendrick...is it true what they say about black men?" Nina said evilly.

Kendrick squirmed in those seconds that seemed to last forever, propping himself up on his elbows. But before he could do even that, the aggressive High School senior, slid from the chair. Pleated skirt hiking up to reveal her pantiless, shaved crotch. Thigh highs leaving a pleasing indentation in her youthful fleshy thighs.

Nina rose to straddle Kendrick's lap.

"Sergeant, I'm 18, don't be afraid. It's all legal." Nina laughed, poking her finger hard into Kendrick's chest. She sat firmly on Kendrick's engorged crotch, grinding; to bring the dark snake hidden beneath to it's full length.

Kendrick threw his head back, his mind swimming with ways to regain the upper hand in this situation. All his training seemed, and was worthless, at that moment.

Nina made slow circles against him, pushing his cock around with her thighs. The seductive dry humping had a very implicit effect on Kendrick, who looked back at her, seeing a smile crossing her lips while she began to unbutton her plush white cardigan.

Finishing the task, Nina revealed to Kendrick's eyes a pair of immense breasts. A tight white lace bra attempted to contain them, somewhat in vain, as the soft, olive flesh spilled out the top. Her slender finger tricked the clasp loose, skillfully removing the bra as she shrugged it off. Kendrick pinched his eyes shut as Nina sat on his rock hard lap, squeezing together her wide, fertile tits.

"Oh what'sa matter sergeant? Maybe we judged you wrong, maybe you don't like 18 year old white girls with big tits.." She set to work embarrassing him.

Kendrick callused hands gripped the chairs arms, trying to keep it contained. But Nina's slow and rhythmic grinding into his lap was overwhelming him.

"Damn Kendrick you must have a big ole black cock, I can feel it. Here," Nina grabbed Kendrick's hands placing them on her perfect olive globes.

"Ooh that's better." She then slid her hand beneath her own dampened crotch, clasping him.

He'd never felt such supple, soft and perfectly huge breasts before. His hands slowly kneaded the handfuls of flesh, Nina beginning to moan.

This prompting got Nina to increase her dry humping, circles came faster and tighter. Kendrick felt the burning, his thick cock pressed against the rubbing. Nina also noticed her own excitement build. Her heart pounded higher and higher into her throat.

Nina let her eyes slip shut as she got into a natural pace. Kendrick lay back almost trance like as she bucked compressing his now painfully hard cock.

Each moan slipping from her lips got progressively louder.

"Oh..ooh...oooh!"

Kendrick let one tit free so he could clamp a hand over her mouth. His eyes panicky. He could feel her wicked grin in his palm. Her legs pulled her back and forth, high back leather executive chair squeaking.

Nina gritted her teeth, staring almost angrily at Kendrick, "Gonna cum..gonna cum!?"

Kendrick dropped his head back as he could no longer hold back the surge.

His face awry with gratification, Kendrick's suppressed cock spasms a thick and heavy load into his boxers. Soaking them through with the thick white fluid, the spot spreading.

Nina stopped, raising herself off of his cum sodden crotch.

"Oh now see that wasn't so painful." Nina backed away, slipping her cardigan back on, but leaving the size E cup bra ringing Kendrick's neck. Collecting her whits, Nina paused grabbing at Kendrick's crotch again. He shivered when Nina stuck her hand inside the waist of his uniform, tantalizing the slit of his wet cock with a finger tip. She pulled away, a small glob of oily cum on it.

Provocatively sucking it in on several slow passes. Past the rings, Nina did it without gagging. She watched Kendrick eyes quiver open, trying to make sense of what was occurring.

Making her way back to the door, Nina glance over her shoulder at the slumped Kendrick. Nina's scheme, planned out over the past months with help from her band of equally wicked friends, was coming to fruition.

"Sergeant, prom's next weekend. I'm going to give you some instructions, I expect you'll wanna follow. You're going to help some of us make memories of the night of our senior prom. I'll be in touch."

The clap of the door closing seemed to be as loud as a rifle shot, startling Kendrick.

"God damn...what have I done!?"

A tall, dark figure stood alone, naked, in the steam filled bathroom. Stooped over the sink, head bowed, Sergeant Kendrick Tyler reached up and wiped clear the fogged mirror. He peered up at his image, somber, stressed.

The week and a day seemed to drag on forever. Kendrick's nerves were stressed, in a way he never expected. He faced a sexual aggressor he had no counter offensive for. Not full of hubris and bravado like his fellow "Leathernecks", Kendrick had always been a gentle soul, that's why it took even his family by surprise when the young black man joined the military. But now Kendrick faced a pivotal day in his life. Nina had challenged him and the Saturday of the prom had come.

Kendrick thought he would be able to avoid the whole problem by not being anywhere near the hotel, instead he found himself getting ready to chaperon the event at the request of Ridgeview High's principal. Reluctantly, and with pressure from his superior officer, Kendrick accepted the invitation. So, he tried to calculate how to evade Nina and her clique's sexual assail. Still, Kendrick had no answers. He'd avoided Nina and her friends like the plague for a week now. Tonight he knew evasion would be near impossible.

As the steam abated, the mirror's fog cleared allowing Kendrick to see more of himself. Boot camp and hours of running and weight training gave him a muscled body at it's physical peak. Not narcissistic but Kendrick knew what women liked and took care to make sure he had what they wanted. As he stepped back, Kendrick also looked an object that he did nothing to maintain, it was something he was born with. Kendrick knew he wasn't built like other boys. He was considerable better endowed than his peers, so much so it embarrassed the humble Kendrick.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, Kendrick rubbed his face, thinking the seemingly innocuous job as recruiter was suddenly a lot more jeopardous.

"Well...here we go."

Strict military regulations prohibited Sergeant Tyler from wearing his normal dress blue uniform to the Ridgeview High School senior prom, so in it's smart stead, Kendrick wore a sharply tailored Italian silk suit which he bought while on deployment on the Mediterranean. Kendrick stood at the edge of the large parkay dance floor of the main ball room of the luxury hotel several miles away from Ridgeview High. His hearing assailed by disco songs, popular when most of these high school seniors weren't even alive.

Kendrick purposely arrived discreetly, staying on the edge of the crowd, chatting with fellow "adults", staying away from the teenagers he had a natural repore with. In reality he was avoiding Nina Valentine and her clique of cliques. But if anything Nina was far from discreet. He'd seen her briefly enter the ballroom with her date, Pete "The Geek", before the pair disappeared. Kendrick also noted the curiously brief appearance of the rest of Nina's clique, Cindy Daniels and, Laurie and Carrie Waters. Their dates floated around the room alone now, a look of dejection about them. Kendrick kept his head low and watched his 'six' hoping to make it through the chaperoning duty unscathed.

Returning from the refreshment table, Kendrick drank a watered down cup of punch, keeping his eyes low. Then as he looked up from the cup, Kendrick saw her, clear as day coming towards him, through crowd, parting waves of high school seniors like buxom figure head of an sailing ship. Kendrick gulped that punch hard.

She wore a ankle length gown, fitting her sumptuous curves like a stretched, silken sheath. Delicate bead work traced her irrepressible bust which further distended the delicate fabric. Cowl neck draped over her olive shoulders, dipping low on her back. And up both sides, high slits too high for the modest, revealing her firm18 year old thighs and dark gartered stockings. Spiked high heels, glossy black, shined. Every square inch, every fold, puckered and bulbous curve Nina was blessed with ample femininity in all the right places.

Nina's eyes were alive with a fire of power. Full of confident anticipation like a lioness stalking her quarry.

"Well hello Sgt. Tyler...Kendrick...so glad you came." Nina sneered seductively, wrapping her arm around his, squeezing tightly, letting him know that he was snared. She drew closer to his broad shoulder as the crowd pulled away from the edge of the crowded dance floor. The group congregated closer to the DJ table as he announced selection for the class King and Queen. Wild cheers and squeaky woops rose up from the group of teenagers as the names were announced. Wanting to step forward, Kendrick feels Nina anchoring him.

His voice a tense, pleading whisper, " Nina we're going to look awfully suspicious standing here...please! Don't do this."

"Hey, who said we were staying here?" Nina rubbed her thigh against Kendricks leg, " Notice my friends aren't here? It's time Kendrick, they're waiting for you."

Blood shot through Kendrick's body, veins popping, a hotness washed over his face as Nina lead by the hand out of the ballroom. She'd waited for all eyes to be focused away, allowing them a secretive egress.

The burly, tough soldier was almost as timid as a boy. Being lead out, Kendrick noticed the back of Nina's dress, or lack of, scoop drastically low down her back to the top of her hips, hinting.

Kendrick looked at the ceiling, trying in vain to subdue his hearts palpitations. He prepared for Nina, realizing it wasn't as bad as it seemed.

"Yeah right" He thought, seeing the salacious scandal splashed across local and maybe even national headlines. Easy and profitable grist for the tabloid magazines and news shows. Was the career minded soldier paranoid? Kendrick would give an emphatic yes, he had never met such a bold and sexually aggressive woman of any age or social strata.

A tense elevator ride up 10 floors, passengers coming and going. Kendrick watched the digital numbers flicker on the display above the brass colored doors. Nina shifted back and forth waiting, watching Kendrick in the doors distorted reflection. A small chime signaled their arrival to the 10th floor. Nina stepped out , while Kendrick stood stock still against the back wall of the elevator.

"Well..." Nina glared at Kendrick, tapping a foot.

Kendrick looked down from the counter, sighed and stepped out to join Nina.

'God I'm such a fucking pussy...' Kendrick scolded himself.

Nina , several doors down, keycard in hand, waited for Kendrick to stand beside her. "Let's have some fun."

Music thumped through the door, which opened, the muffled became an overwhelming blare of dance/rap music. Kendrick could only guess what acts would happen once he stepped inside the threshold.

In the doorway, Kendrick looked to left and the door leading to the bathroom, an inky black swath of hair shook tumultuously. Cindy Daniels, Nina's cliques resident "Goth", was short, 18, with pale almost pure white skin. What made her part of the clique? A large firm pair of breasts, clad in a conformal black silk and lace dress that made her look like B movie horror star.

She wasn't alone in the bathroom. Cindy knelt before a hotel bellhop, who was oblivious to the goings on around him as his turgid cock was skillfully sucked by the busty "goth". Her eyes flit over to Kendrick and she attempted to smirk but her mouth would not contort as it was full of the quivering young man.

Kendrick rubbed a wide palm across his face, as if attempting to wipe away the disbelief of a situation he was strong enough and smart enough to get him self out of.

But as he walked deeper into the dimly lit hotel room, music nearly drowning out even his thoughts, his sight was assailed by another carnal display.

Laurie and Carrie Waters lay stark naked on the sprawling king sized hotel bed. The "Twin twins" as they were known in high school were star players on the girls varsity basketball team. Now the two 18 year-olds were lazily finishing a threesome with a former high school student. Kendrick recognized the man, a 19 year-old college freshmen who returned as tutor.

Much in demand with the women because of his "boy band" good looks, he was now reduced to a drowsy disheveled man, struggling to pull on his tuxedo shirt and pants.

Kendrick tried to look somewhere other than their tall, lean bodies of muscle and breasts, round-full and firm; but the Waters girls were like two women he'd never seen before.

Nina slipped in and promptly announced, "All right girls, the guest of honor is here!"

Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers