The Red & White Polka Dot Dress

Story Info
A little exhibitionism never hurt anyone.
1.5k words
4.21
58.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I am sure most of us men are, we are proud of, and like to show off our women. It brings us masculine satisfaction in showing to the world, "look what I have, and you don't". Unfortunately, our women aren't always completely willing to go along with this exhibitionism. This happens to be my case.

Undaunted, I have been able to find ways to accomplish my goals, without detriment to our excellent relationship. Making things difficult is the fact that my wife rarely drinks, leaving this typical solution hard to come by. On a few occasions, I have been successful at having some fun. No, things have not resulted in wild public orgies, but they have, at least for me, provided for very exciting situations.

One instance in particular was rather enjoyable. My wife and I were invited to a friend's wedding, along with other mutual friends. One of these was a neighbor, Renee, who had recently separated from her husband. She was enjoying her newfound freedom, and wanted some company to join in with her. Since the bride was quite pregnant at the time, it was up to everyone else at the reception to do the dancing. I am not a good dancer, and will avoid it whenever possible. My wife does ok, and gets me out on the floor by dancing sexy for me. This is about the most exhibitionistic she gets on her own. Renee, on the other hand is a very good dancer. She has also been trying for a long time to get my wife Kathy to drink.

After a short while and a few drinks, Renee was feeling just fine. As part of the reception, each table was given a disposable camera to take pictures of each other. This was not a very extravagant wedding, but we all thought the cameras were an interesting idea. Especially Renee. She finally got Kathy to have a couple of drinks, which of course as a non-drinker, got her tipsy right away. Liquid in, liquid out. They both needed to use the ladies room. Kathy was kind enough to have worn one of my favorite dresses she owns. It is a red with small white polka dot spaghetti strap type with a very flared out, but modestly short hemline. She also indulged me by wearing only thong panties, and nothing else.

I was previously reminded that she was wearing just a thong, as there was a quick incident out in the parking lot when we first arrived. The wedding and reception were held at a country club, so there were golfers on carts running all around and in the parking lot. We had brought our two young daughters with us, and while my wife was getting the younger one out of the car, the older one and I had turned to look for the entrance in. A couple of golfers in a cart drove by in front of us, staring wide-eyed in our direction. As the almost crashed into a parked car, I turned around to see what could have gotten their attention. There was my wife, bent over into the back seat of the car, with here dress blown completely up her back by the wind! This of course left her whole bare ass exposed, with only the narrow sliver of the thong covering her pussy. Instant hard on for me. Not only for what I got to see, but also for the free shot the golfers had. Out of discretion, I quickly went and pulled it back down for her. She asked if anyone had seen, and I said no. What she doesn't know… As we walked to the door, the wind kept blowing up her dress quite high. I made very little effort to help here keep it down, as I was quite enjoying the show.

Anyway, back to the ladies room. Kathy started off for the bathroom, and Renee hung back to talk to me about what she wanted to do. She said that she was going to take pictures of Kathy while she was in the stall, as she was now drunk and might not notice. Always interested in an opportunity, I encouraged her. I did remind her that Kathy had only a thong on, and might be very resistant to any revealing pictures if she saw Renee with the camera. By this time, all of the kids at the reception were safely off with a designated sitter, so we could all behave as adults.

A few minutes later they returned. I guess Kathy was not quite as drunk as we thought. She saw the camera, and avoided Renee's attempts at too revealing of pictures. A few somewhat modest poses were shot in the stall anyway. This must have had some exciting effect on my wife, as she promptly ordered another drink, and standing by my seat, she slid my hand up her dress to feel her bare ass cheeks. This got the motors running faster for both of us. Renee picked up on our energy and got an idea for some fun. She got Kathy to down here drink, and go out on the floor to dance with each other. Two hot women dancing together, this could be interesting. Renee, being a better dancer than my wife, started out going easy on Kathy. But within a few minutes, the alcohol and energy started kicking in for both of them. Although it would have been interesting to watch them dancing in close contact, the stayed separated. Then Renee began to get Kathy to spin. I knew what she was up to, and by this time, so did everyone else.

I sat there, in total enjoyment, as she spun faster and faster, first one direction, then the other. Between the spinning and the booze, all she could do was concentrate on not falling over. She was completely unaware (I think) that as she spun, the hem of her dress flared out and up, way up! At the peak of each spin, her dress was up at the level of the top of her hips. This provided for a full view of here bare ass in the back, as well as the narrow thong covering her mound and pussy in the front. I looked around to see that everyone was enjoying the free show. For a few minutes, they were the only two dancing on the floor.

All good things must end, and they both ran out of energy. As they walked over to me, Renee was giving me a big smile, silently communicating to me that she had done this for my pleasure. I smiled back with my complete appreciation. If Kathy had a clue as to the game, she didn't show it. We all settled down, and kept the drinks flowing for the ladies. I had very little to drink the whole time, partly because one of us need to stay sober to drive home safely. By the end of the reception, Kathy was quite drunk.

As we were leaving, Kathy was complaining about how her thong was really irritating her ass. She blew off my suggestion to just take it off. Out in the parking lot, we put the now sleeping kids in the back seat. Sober, I was able to get in and settled before Kathy. She stood outside her open door, fidgeting with her thong. At that point, she decided to take my advice. Slowly, so as not to fall over, she completely lifted her dress, then bending all the way over, to her ankles, she pulled her thong off. She took her time, slowly stepping out with each foot. Now this was the real show. I looked past her, to see all the golfers out on the course and practice putting green staring at my wife. This time, not only was her ass completely exposed, but so was her pussy. As she was struggling to not fall over, she kept her legs quite far apart. This provided a most exquisite view of her spread ass and pussy. She saw me staring at her (and all those behind her), and gave me a big smile. I think she knew what she was doing, and enjoying it. She sat down, and reclined her seat way back, saying she wanted to take a nap. I reached straight up her dress, to find a most delightfully sopping wet pussy, which I played with all the way home.

After we got home, I screwed her every way I could, all the while thinking about the awesome free show she had treated me to. To this day, she denies any knowledge or intent of the events of that day, except for remembering her dress flying up in the wind when we first arrived. I will clearly remember it all for a very long time.

Check back for a few more true stories of ours like this on. Some have already happened, others I am still trying to make happen. When they do, you can read about them here.