The Red Dragon Social Club Ch. 01

Story Info
It's like wife-swapping, but much, much better.
7.3k words
4.48
91.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

The brunette with the faint welsh accent leaned in conspiratorially to whisper in her husband's ear.

"I've been round everyone now, and no-one has any problems with them. I think we should let them in, Pete."

"What do you think of them, Cathy?"

"I like them. She's nice, bubbly with it. A nursery school teacher, she said. He works for his father you know, McClaren's Haulage. Away from home sometimes, driving for his father. I get the impression that she has a high sex drive, and he would rather she was with someone he knows, if you see what I mean."

"Really?"

"It's the same for her. She doesn't wanting him playing around while he's away, and in joining us they both have the perfect place to play."

"Just like the rest of us then."

"That's right! So, can I tell Brian and Kelly that they're in?"

"You can. The Red Dragon Social Club is back up to full strength."

Chapter 1 - The Draw

Halfway between Manchester and Sheffield, nestled amongst the rough gritstone peaks and rambling heather-strewn moors of the Peak District, is the tiny commuter village of Two Castle Gorge. Built on the two slopes of a gorge, the village is a collection of forty or fifty buildings, mostly private houses of an old and very expensive nature surrounded by extensive gardens. There are no actual castles, but the wind and rain cut rock formations that top either side of the gorge look like silhouetted castles, and it's from those that the village takes its name.

Of the buildings that are not houses, there's St. Polycarp's church; the vicarage, occupied by the new rector, a relatively young man by the name of Philips; and the solitary pub, cosy and inviting and decked out in traditional English public house style. This is the Red Dragon, owned and run by Pete and Cathy Cross. The Sunday lunches, for which the pub is usually packed to the rafters, are the stuff of legend, piled high on the plate and covered with lashings of Cathy's famous red wine and onion gravy.

Away from the traditional lunches and karaoke nights, the Red Dragon was home to a social club with a difference. Whilst other pubs had football or rugby teams, darts and snooker clubs, the Red Dragon had a club with a very closed and private membership, to which one could only be invited. It did not advertise, took no minutes, and had no end of season awards. The Red Dragon Social Club was home to a wife-swapping club with a difference.

Thursday night in the Red Dragon was karaoke night, and as per normal it was quite full. Pete and Cathy had no qualms about allowing children in the bar, although they would never be allowed to drink, and as many of the families had teenage children it was often they who would hold court with the microphone. Cathy, a buxom 35-year old brunette, motioned discreetly to a young couple sat quietly at a table. He was a strapping, broad shouldered six-footer with stylish blonde hair and a boyish grin that he was quick to display. She was petite, another natural blonde with a girly, natural prettiness summarised in her sparkling dark brown eyes. These were the McClaren's, Brian and Kerry, and they had just been accepted into the Social Club, bringing the membership back up to the agreed optimum number of five couples. The couple drained their glasses and crossed the bar to where Cathy stood.

"Good news... you're in!" Cathy said, smiling.

"That's great!" said Brian, whilst his wife clutched at his arm in joy.

"We'll have a wander round whilst I introduce you to the others. You might know some of them already, but obviously not of them would confess to knowing anything about the Social Club if you asked them. Do you want another drink?" Without waiting for an answer, she reached over to the bar where two bubbling glasses of Cristal stood waiting. She handed them out, then took her own. The three of them chinked glasses and took a sip. She took Kelly by the hand and wound their way through the crowd.

They passed several people, before coming across an older couple sat quietly at a table towards the back of the room, quietly finishing a meal. She spoke to the seated couple.

"Sorry you two, I just wanted to introduce our new friends to you. This is Brian and Kelly." The couple nodded and smiled, and Kelly said hi to them both. The man dabbed at his mouth with a napkin and stood up, extending a hand to Brian.

"Terry Lomas. Nice to meet you." Terry was almost Brian's size, with brown hair flecked with grey that gave him a noble deportment. He was obviously dressed down by his standards, but was still looked for smarter than anyone else in the bar. Brian, who was not badly off by anyone standards, recognised the discreet designer logo on his shirt pocket, and knew that there was no way that his shirt cost anything less than a couple of hundred pounds.

"Hi, Brian McClaren. This is my wife, Kelly."

"Hello Kelly. This is my wife, Jayne." She stood up, a stately woman with almost waist length blonde hair cascading with gentle curls. She smiled, a dazzling smile, which made her whole face light up. The younger couple were immediately put at ease by her smile. She too was expensively dressed, and from the look of her figure in the tailored blouse she was someone that took great care of the way she looked. And as Brian saw when he caught a glimpse down her blouse as she stood up, she obviously made sure that what clothing was not on public display was of a similarly high standard. Cathy apologised for interrupting their meal and said that they would see the Lomases upstairs later. She led the younger couple away.

"They seemed nice people," Kelly said as they walked away.

"Oh they are, definitely, " Cathy opined. "They're our oldest friends here. They were actually the first couple that joined us, and they're the only ones of the original group of couples."

"They're a little, erm-" Brian struggled for a polite way to finish his sentence.

"Older?" Cathy laughed. "They are. Terry is fifty, and Jayne 45. You probably guessed that they keep themselves in good shape. They both work out regularly, and Terry still runs marathons. I tell him that that's what must give him such great stamina!" She sighed, wistfully. "But don't worry about them, you'll be fine. If nothing else, advanced age brings increased experience!" She squeezed Kelly's hand, and flashed her a cheeky wink.

They were now at the bar, where another couple were sat chatting away in a language Kelly recognised as French. He was a tall man with dark, rugged rather than handsome looks, and a mop of short but untamed curly hair. She was much shorter, petite and elegant, a dark-skinned woman with straightened black hair. Brian thought he recognised him straight away, something Cathy picked up on.

"Ah-ha, this is our superstar!" The man had the grace to smile and lower his head. "This is-"

"Laurent De Vaux!"

"Quite right!" Cathy laughed. De Vaux was a footballer, a former French international who had recently retired after finishing his career playing in Sheffield. He was a graceful footballer who never seemed rushed and always did the simple thing well. The woman he was with stood up and smiled at them.

"Robyn. Pleased to meet you!" She was well-dressed, smart jeans and a sexy off the shoulder top, with a wicked glint in her eye. "You'll have to excuse us, Laurent's English is not great. He understands it well enough, but his spoken English still needs some practice. Glad you could join us. Guess we'll see you later tonight!"

Cathy led them away, explaining that they were newlyweds. Robyn was a divorce lawyer who had negotiated the split from his first wife, and as she got to know her client better she realised that the split was caused by something they had in common. Kelly asked what that was.

"Voyeurism!" Cathy laughed. "Laurent likes to watch. Actually, watching, photographing, videoing, it's all fine by him. That was the problem with his first wife; she just wasn't into it at all. Robyn's completely the opposite, she's very much an exhibitionist. She loves to show off! They love it when she's with another man, or woman for that matter, and he can watch. I don't know how he has the self-control. He just sits there and watches, never joins in unless she asks him to. Can't do it myself, I want to join in straight away."

There was one more couple to meet, and Cathy took them over to a table near the stage. There was a tall, wiry man sat alone. He had thick black hair in no discernable fashion that he persistently swept back from his face. When Cathy said hi, he turned to them, and the most piercing blue eyes they had ever seen faced them; they seemed to look straight into your soul. He nose was slightly crooked and looked as though it had been broken at some point, and his lips were thin and pale. Immediately though, Kelly recognised something about him, something dangerous and fascinating, and deeply attractive in a nameless way.

"Guys, this is Ryan Flaherty. Ryan, this is Brian and Kelly. They're going to be stopping back later for the meeting. Don't worry, Ryan does have a better half, she's up there." She waved a hand in the vague direction of the stage. On it was a stunningly sexy girl, black hair cut into a neat bob with a fringe that fell across her face, wearing a very short, tight skirt and boots. She was belting out some sexy R'n'B number, but they were both so taken with her appearance that they failed to recognise the song. "That's Michelle..." her husband said, proudly.

"You've met everyone now", Cathy said, leading them away. "I'll leave you to have a drink in peace. Remember to hang about at the end, after everyone else has gone. In the meantime, don't talk to anyone I've just introduced you to unless they come over first." She disappeared behind the bar, and minutes later the girl behind the bar brought over a full bottle of champagne, courtesy of Pete and Cathy.

After last orders had been called and the staff had gone home, the three couples went upstairs. The lounge in the living area above the pub was huge, and seated them all with room to spare. On a table at the side of the room were three small plastic bowls, in red, white, and blue, together with a small black velvet bag. Kelly and Brian were nervous, and had to be shown to a sofa by Pete. All the other couples, clearly at ease and with the benefit of a few drinks inside them, were chatting away happily. Jayne, seeing that they looked a little uncomfortable, sashayed over towards them like a catwalk model. She sat with them and indulged them with small talk, just to make them feel at home, until eventually Cathy appeared from downstairs.

"Sorry about that everyone, just locking up. You've all met Brian and Kelly now..." she said, motioning towards them and flashing her huge smile. "Obviously we discussed this with them a little before we asked them to join, but I think for the benefit of the newcomers we should go through the rules in a little more detail. It'll only take five minutes, but if you don't want to sit through it then you can go and help yourself to a drink, or Jayne will fetch them if you're not sure where everything is. Okay?" There were nods and murmurs, but no one left. "Okay then! Right you two," addressing Brian and Kelly directly, "this is how it works at the Red Dragon Social Club..."

"As a rule, we're all into swinging. Let's make no bones about it, that's why we're all here and for whatever reason. But, we don't want to just turn up at swinging parties or try and pull in public - you don't know who you'll get. That's why we keep it in house - just us ten here. We don't play about outside this group, unless of course that happens to be your challenge - more about that later. We don't take it out of this group, we don't skulk about behind each other's backs, and most importantly we do not - ever - mention it to a living soul out of this group. That even applies to former members, should you meet them. You two happy with it so far?" They nodded, but they'd known the rules before they agreed. This was just a show of public reassurance for the other members.

"On to the good stuff then! You see these three bowls over here? They're the key. These are where you get your challenges. The first bowl, the red one, contains five slips of paper. On these pieces of paper are five different locations. It can be anywhere at all, and it can be general, like 'in a car', or specific, like 'in the Red Dragon', but your challenge is linked to this place in some way. How, is up to you. By the way, the men are asked to contribute the locations. Pete will gather these suggestions from the men prior to these meetings. Pete's put two in today, because obviously Brian had no idea."

"The second, white bowl is the specific sexual activity or object. These, which are contributed by the ladies, can be anything at all - you might put a position, like 'doggy style', you might put 'stockings and suspenders', you might put a fetish, or a sex toy, or anything at all. I will collect these from the girls."

"The blue bowl is the random word! This is the one that causes most problems. Pete and I make these up, generally they're just words from a page in the newspaper or whatever we're watching on TV at the time. They aren't necessarily sexual and usually aren't. They're just ordinary words, like 'balloon', or 'rain', or 'cheese', or 'evening'... we just put them in to make it more difficult! Are you with me so far?"

"The black bag at the end contains each man's name, again on a separate piece of paper. So you get your challenge like this: each girl goes along the bowls. She takes one from the red bowl, which gives her a location. She takes one from the white bowl, which gives her something specific to do. She takes one from the blue bowl, which is some random word. And finally she draws a name from the blue bag, and that's the man she'll be doing it with! Anyone any questions? You can ask as we go along. Tell you what, I was going to let Kelly go first, but I think if we ask someone else you'll see how it's done, not that there's a great deal to it. Michelle, would you like to go first? I think it was your turn anyway."

"No problem at all. Sorry I didn't get to meet you earlier, by the way, we can have a chat when we're done here if you like."

"Thanks Michelle. Once everyone's made their draw tonight, we stay back and have a few more drinks and a chat. Usually we all discuss what we've been done for our challenge, but us guys have already done that! When we've made the draws, we'll go over what happens after. I know it's a bit to take in at first, but stick with us! Michelle, would you like to start?"

Michelle strode over to the table. This was it, the main point of the meeting, something they'd obviously all been looking forward to all night. There was a sense of anticipation in the room that was electric and almost tangible. Between elegantly manicured fingernails, she slowly drew a twice-folded piece of paper from the red bowl.

"Okay, let's see where we'll be doing it..." she teased the moment out a little whilst she slowly unfolded the paper. A smirk came across her face as she blurted the word out loud. "Toilet! Who put that in?" There were laughs from the room, but it was clear that you kept your suggestion to yourself and didn't let on.

"Toilet! I don't know... let's see what we'll be doing in the toilet then..." She moved to the white bowl and stirred the papers around before choosing one. She read her second word out: "Lapdance! A Lapdance in a toilet?" They all laughed again. She reached into the blue bowl and drew her random word out.

"Ooh, 'belt'! That sounds more interesting... a little more kinky! Finally, let's see who's going to be with me when I do these things... Brian!" The newcomer blushed as his name was read out on the very first pick. Cathy could see him go red, so she spoke up again to deflect attention from him.

"So, Michelle's drawn 'Toilet', 'Lapdance' and 'Belt', and your name. What happens next is this. We have two weeks until we meet again. In the first week, the chaps have to come up with some way of combining these words into a plan. That's the challenge. We'll meet back here next Thursday, and you'll have a chance to tell the lady who picked you about your plan. You don't have to tell her the whole plan - often it's more fun if you don't - but you can tell her where she needs to be on such and such a day, and you might want her to be wearing something in particular, or be somewhere in particular... whatever."

"Then you have the full week to carry out that plan. So two weeks from today, we all meet up again. The ladies tell the group all about it, and in the past that's been fun - we've had pictures, videos, props and everything before now - and when everyone's done, we all vote for the winner. It's just a bit of fun, and the chap that wins gets free beer."

"So Brian, it's up to you to go away, think of a plan that involves a toilet, a Lapdance, and a belt. How you interpret these words is up to you. Come back here next Thursday, and tell Michelle what you want from her. Then the week after, she comes back here and tells us, so it's in your interests to make it as imaginative and exciting as possible! Are we all clear on that?" Brian and Kelly looked nervous, but nodded. Cathy spoke up again.

"Don't worry, once you've done the first one it's easy. We do it like this so we're forced to think of something different, and use our imagination a little in our sex lives. That's the whole point of it. So, if we're all happy now, we'll carry on with the picks. Kelly honey, would you like to go next? Just one from each bowl, and a name from the bag."

Hesitantly, she walked over and nervously drew a paper from each one, reading them all out in a group at the end. "Cinema... voyeurism... and internet! And the name is... Peter!" The host smiled, a big 'cat got the cream' smile, which the woman interpreted correctly as him being pleased to have the first go with the new girl.

Robyn went up next. She drew 'garden', 'massage', 'wedding' and Ryan, who sat as quietly and impassively as he had done all night.

Jayne had the penultimate go. She picked out 'car', 'striptease', 'radio' and the name of Laurent, who smiled shyly as his name was read out.

That just left the hostess, and by process of elimination they knew he partner would be Terry. Her words were 'boat', 'behind', and 'hair', and for show she drew out Terry's name from the bag.

"Ah, my favourite!" she gushed. "Right, let's have some drinks, get better acquainted with Brian and Kelly and have some fun!"

Chapter 2 - Brian and Michelle

For the intervening week before the next meeting, Michelle was very excited. She was an exhibitionist at heart, and after picking 'Lapdance' as their activity she fully expected to be giving one to Brian, and that thought made her wet and excited. At the meeting, Brian explained the plan.

"I'll pick you up on Wednesday night. We'll be staying away overnight, and on Wednesday night we shall be going out somewhere very posh and expensive, so you'll need to dress up. An evening gown sort of dress, not clubbing gear. Shall we say seven thirty? Be dressed ready to go out!"

That left Michelle intrigued. When Wednesday night came around, Brian was on the doorstep at seven thirty sharp, dazzling in a black tuxedo and white shirt, and with a small bunch of roses for her. She was flattered and flustered, and even more so when he complimented her on her dress. It was a black halter neck dress with a little train at the back, cut so low at the back it only just stopped above the cheeks of her bum. She had a discreet Celtic tattoo in the small of her back that the dress showed off perfectly. Her hair was up in an elaborate chignon, displaying a long and shapely neck. The outfit was topped off with high heels. She looked incredible, and Brian told her so repeatedly. He showed her to the car, and set off towards Manchester. Although she asked several times, he refused to say where they were going. She was already very excited at the thought of spending the night with him, and the suspense and anticipation combined to drive her to the edge.