The Red Fire

Story Info
He enjoys a warm fire & a warm wife,
984 words
3.69
32.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside a heavy fine mist of rain blows sideways; the cold and wet soaking into the buildings. Inside the house, in front of a red roaring fire, it's quiet. Your body's cuddled up against mine to stay warm and relaxed. I can feel the warmth of the soft skin of your back against my chest. With my arms wrapped around your body, I feel your breathing as I lightly run my fingers over you stomach and breasts, sensing your softness, feeling your kindness.

I snuggle closer as your breathing quickens. At the same time, I bite the back of your neck, playing my tongue over your ear and softly rubbing your side and thigh with my hand. As I play with you, I am getting harder. I take my cock and place it between your thighs. It is now more comfortable in it's natural position; feeling the hot moisture building up between your legs as you press yourself back against my hardness. Your wet slick clit and labia sliding over my cock coats me with your soft dew. The soft slick feeling of your privates sends shudders through my body as I feel the head of my cock rubbing your silky flesh. I want to grab you and slide myself immediately, deeply inside you as fast as I possible can. I hold back and feel the overpowering feeling of you on my cock. I inhale your pungent aroma of desire. My desire for you overwhelms me.

We continue our dance this way for a long relaxing time with my fingers sliding over your body and down between your legs, rubbing your body, messaging your breasts, running my fingers over your lips. I feel you getting restless wanting more. I hold your hand over you head and run my fingers lightly down your arm, over your armpit and onto your breasts. Your breathing comes in gasps as I continue down to your clitoris brushing it lightly as my cock plays over your opening getting ready to penetrate you.

As I play, you reach back over and behind, grasping the back of my head, turning to kiss me on the lips. I lightly hold your head and take in your kiss, pressing our bodies together. I smell your freshly washed hair, my nose and lips playing under your ear.

After the kiss, I pull my body apart from yours. With peace in my heart, I watch the light from the red and yellow flame play over your soft skin like summer mountain grass in warm breezes.

Rolling you over onto your back, I crawl on top of you. You bend your knees up and wrap you legs over my legs as I glide my hard wet cock slowly into your waiting petals. I feel your body shudder as I lower my weight into you. We begin to kiss. I sense your tongue as it explores my mouth and mine yours. We move our bodies together as we melt into each other's eyes, the smell of you overwhelming my senses.

My cock can feel the walls of your vagina filling out and clamping around the base of my cock as your cervix rubs the head of my cock. You reach down and grasp my firm butt, your movements getting more desperate. Your hips pressing back against mine, your breathing is coming in gasps. I feel a light sweat break out on your body. Your sweat slick breasts sliding over my chest, as you rock, send quivers to my toes.

You moan with each thrust, your movements getting harder and faster. I feel your hold on my cock hardening as your muscles contract on me. My balls contract pulling up tight, my toes curl. You can feel me tensing as I begin to come and your body is right there with mine. I see the first waves of your orgasm running from your head to your toes and bursting in your heart and mind. I feel the hot liquid bursting forth and into you, your body shuddering under me as you grab and claw at my body, loosing yourself in the feeling of my cock coming into you. My hot body is pressing into yours; pumping with all the feelings, I have for you. Like a volcano erupting, we cum together, your sounds in my ears. The waves just keep flowing over us as we pound into each other, slowly come back down, feeling the last shudders of our love bursting over our bodies; the quick thrusts turning in to gentle rocking motions.

I lay on top of you our sweat cooling; kissing you and feeling the small aftershocks of orgasm run through my body, feeling your body spasm in response to mine. First, my body shudders and then yours in answer sending us lightly over the edge once more. Slow motions move us. As we lay there, I think of how much fun you are to be with and I start thinking about how I am going to get your body back into that hot desperate state as soon as possible. I love you, my wife. We lie there and cuddle some more until we feel the need to get up and eat and drink and get ready for another wonderful excursion into each other's eyes in front of the red fire.

Thanks for all your great feed back, I need and save everything you write to me. I will write sequils someday. For now I explore the soft curves of a body and the stormy rocks of emotion. Keep the ideas coming or that matter just keep coming.

I hope this daydream moved you. I would love to hear your thoughts. Even an impression or little idea is helpful. I am always amazed that 2000 people read, ten vote and one emails me. I know you are the one.

Please vote now!

XO Magick