The Red Robe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers

I tipped my hands around onto her tummy and she looked at me. I was like, 'what would she let me do?' just then

She kept moving, dancing, swaying didn't even back away, just closing her eyes, standing close. I lifted my hands, tippling her skin, her skin was wet, slippery and warm, and lifting my hands up her sides caressing her up under her arms, felt the hair growing there as she raised her hands into the air again curling them around her hair.

I loved the way her body felt, the robe opening and closing around my hands. And I slipped my hands forward, closing them around her breasts, held them up from beneath squeezed them in my hands, the same as that day weeks ago. That day for which I endured no end of grief, today she just continued to dance before me with her arms up over her head. Her head tipped low, watching me touch her.

I stroked her nipples, and she sucked her lower lip in. *She liked that* I closed my finger and thumb around her nipples, pressed, felt her aureoles tighten. She took in a deep breath began to turn herself around and reaching back, took each of my hands in hers and pulled me around her, laying my hand again onto her soft belly and then arching her back, pushing her ass back into my cock which was as long and hard as it had ever been.

It felt so incredible.

She cooed out, "Your momma's feeling a little bit."

I let my cock rest along the crack of her ass and held myself to her, my hands lay just below her belly button, the soft flesh that had birthed three babies, pressing into her softness, and I let my hand drift lower.

She paused, held herself there and sucked her belly in, and tipping her ass toward my hand this time, just letting my hands reach lower lower. She was yielding now. This woman in heat, dancing, moving against my body, the warmth of her, the smell of our sweat. The room was 90 degrees. Had to be.

We had warm water on our skin, in us, lubricating our bodies, she was sliding back against me, my bare chest was touching along the red silk, my belly feeling the sway of her skin and the soft fabric as she drew circles back and forth and up and down my cock. I reached lower and felt the hairs of her puss begin, reached lower to the course hairs of her pussy. This perfect triangle of short hairs, and drawing my fingers over her she arched her back, as she was feeling my fingers insinuate themselves between her legs.

I put my chin in the crook of her neck.

She breathed, "You puttin your hands in my shit again." But this time no movement.

She was opening her legs, and I pressed my fingers in, opened her puss, the wetness mixing with the sweat between her legs running down her tummy, down her thighs. Her pussy was soaking wet, and I felt her erect clit poking from her, this long little finger and I touched it, could feel her breath in, she stiffened in front of me.

"Fffffffffffff."

I breathed back, "All the way in your shit."

"You like my shit." A sing song voice I never heard before. She looked down between her legs and back at me, batting her eyes. She said, "Say hi to her," as she looked down between her legs.

I looked over her shoulder and down at my hand, "Mmmmm, Hi."

"She's Feeling a little bit, tonight," as she stepped away from me. "Lets dance Boo."

And she began to move around the room, moving faster, with me following her, holding onto her body, sliding across her belly, cupping her breasts, rubbing her back along her arms as she moved about the room. Her silk robe fluttering and flowing around the room, I tugged it down her arms, she didn't stop me as it fell around her legs. I was wearing only my trunks and I pulled them off, stepping out naked as well.

She was watching my cock as it stood between us, "We're just dancing now. Hear me."

I looked at her, nodding lay my hands on her hips and just turned her around letting my cock touch her as she was moving, turning swaying away from me. Sometimes letting it poke it between her thighs, but it never stayed there long.

She looked back at me, held her fingers out from herself and wrapped them delicately around my cock.

Looking at me with a sideways glance, "We're being bad boo."

I looked at her.

She turned away saying, "Real bad."

I came up to her again and held her, "We're just dancing."

And she lifted her arms up again began turning, and turning, spinning. I watched her then. My little bird, the music playing around us.

"That's right, we be...we're dancing. You and I."

At that moment the record stopped. You could hear the mechanism click off.

She looked back at me, I sensed a timidness just then as she moved over to her robe that lay on the floor and pulled it back up over herself, and then she took the red sash and tied it back around, and then moving to the couch she set herself down.

I said, "I'll put on another." I didn't want it to end.

"Come over here."

I walked up to her, my cock pointing straight out.

She patted the couch. "Lay yourself down here. Lets check you over. Take care of something, I think you got a problem."

And I did as she said.

She rubbed her hands flat over my chest, curving them down over my tummy, down my thighs and back up to my shoulders again. Lay her whole hand over my throat. Looking at me.

"Your so white. You come from me?"

She looked at herself touched her belly.

I nodded.

"Ain't it peculiar. When I first saw you I said, 'Is it Mine?'"

And she lay her hand over my cock, and rubbed her flat hand over me, and then just her fingers teased along my length, scratched me once with her nails and I jumped at that.

She laughed. "Like that?"

"Sensitive," I said.

"Mmmm. Here, How's...this!"

And she lowered her mouth onto the length of my cock. Her lips wrapping around me and took in my whole length, I was thick in her small mouth..

She lifted herself back up and said to me smiling, "I shouldn't have done that."

And then she looked down at my still hard cock. "Or this either," and she lowered herself down again and rose and fell along the length of me, not sliding off this time.

I began lifting my hips to meet her as she pressed herself on me. I could feel the head of my cock touch the back of her throat. Fuck, she could deep throat, and I pumped into her as she clutched my balls, sucking on me and touching me between my legs. I could see my cockhead press into her cheeks.

The most perfect blow job of my life. We fit perfectly and she was turning and stroking my balls as she sucked me in, her lips stretched tight, she would look up at me and sort of wink.

I could feel the steady motion of her rising up my spine as she slid on me faster and faster, her tongue was licking and tippling along the length of my cock, playing with me. She would bite her teeth down occasionally scrapping lightly along my skin. I felt the cum rising from deep inside.

I panted out, "I'm cumming."

"Oh God I'm cumming!" She just kept moving on me. Lay a hand on my tummy and held me down on the sofa, still keeping a steady rhythm up and down my cock, and I was spraying, I could see her cheeks puff out and she drank me in, kept sucking hard on my cock swallowing every drop of cum.

When she lifted her head again as I fell into the cushions, a stream of cum fell from her cheek to her chin. She wiped it with the back of her hand. Her lips shining red, her white teeth smiling.

"Mmmm, boo...What you wanted?"

I just looked at her, disbelieving.

And she tapped my chest, "You bad boy."

She held her hand there and then rose from the sofa and trailed off up the stairs leaving me laying there.

"Night baby."

***************

I went to her room that night before bed, tapped at her door.

"Brie?"

"Mmmm."

"Can I come in."

"Sure." She had an uncertain way of saying sure.

She was still wearing that red silk robe, the red sash tied tight around her. I could see her breasts perfectly as the top billowed out when she leaned over her bed smoothing the sheet, she wasn't being at all careful about exposing herself to me.

I sat on the bed after she had pulled her covers back, as she continued getting ready for bed.

My cock was hard again and she could see it, but she turned herself from me; following her routine. Walking into the bathroom, she faced me lifted her robe and set down on the toilet, started to pee. I could see a flash of dark flesh as she lifted her robe, as she sat there.

"Can I stay in here tonight?"

"Tonight? In here. With little ole me?" Her voice was different, softer. Girlish.

I nodded.

She paused, "I don't think so."

"Why not."

She got up from the toilet letting her robe close around her legs began walking toward me, "Cause today Boo, I don't think we would be sleeping. Too much has happened tonight. I'm feeling way to good right now, and you would..." She looked at my cock standing straight beneath my boxers and then at herself, "...You would." She set down next to me on the mattress. "Well we might not think it was such a good idea tomorrow."

I looked away from her, but reaching across lay my hand on her breast, gave it a little squeeze. She lay her hand over mine and held me to herself.

"What am I going to do with you? You all hard again."

And she touched it. And for a little while the room was silence, my hand caressing her breasts, her fingers wrapped around my cock over my boxers stroking its length. Our heads were inclined together.

"We can't you know. We can't."

"I know. I just wanted to hold you some more."

"Hold me. You do huh? You want to put your hands in me again."

I took my hand away from her as she rose and walked over to her nightstand, began brushing her hair.

"Maybe."

She laughed.

"In this?" and she lifted one edge of her robe, exposing herself beneath the sash. "This little trouble of mine." The blackness shown from beneath the red, and I could see dark hairs curling between her legs. She dropped the edge again and it waved closed, covering her again.

She turned to me, stood before so my nose was right at her crotch. "Say hi to her. I don't think you been properly introduced. She's been such a bad little bitch lately." And she touched her mound briefly to my nose. Briefly I caught the scent of her, as she backed away again.

I stared openly at her, "I want to taste it."

She paused, I could see her begin to breath harder. She leaned her weight on the bed stared out at nothing.

I continued, "Make you cum...What you did to me today."

She was pulling at her robe, holding both ends of her sash "We were just dancin."

"We were more than dancing." I lay my hand on her arm, stroked down to her hands and took her open palm in mine. She twisted her fingers into me, stroked the palm of my hand, tangled our fingers together, leaned against me.

I said real quiet, "Let me taste you." And we sat there just like that for the longest time, touching our fingers together.

She finally looked at me, stern but with a small smile, and she slid herself back onto the bed, brought her back up to the headboard and without speaking lifted her knees up, opened her legs to me and tugged the sash loose letting her robe fall open at her sides.

I didn't move as I watched her. I could see the line of her puss curling into the white mattress.

"Hmmm. I'd like that Boo. You can't stay with me tonight, but..." and she made two clicking sounds and shook her knees as they were held open to me, "I think my offer here's pretty good."

I leaned onto the bed toward her, she closed her eyes. "Make me cum. God I want a mouth on me." She opened her eyes, "But then . . . you gotta go."

I lay my hands on her waist and settled them lower down onto her hips, felt the curve of her flesh, and then the softness of her belly, began to massage her tummy, and pushing at her thighs let my fingers slide up the wet flesh, brushing and palming the hairs of her pussy.

Her whole body arched as I did that, the sound she made filled the room, "Mmmmm, Ssssssss" stiffening, lifting herself to me and sliding lower on the bed, she cupped her hands over her breasts and squeezed them, tipping her head to the side, eyes closed. She looked as if she were asleep.

I heard her once say, "Crazy."

I was lowering myself between her legs as I touched her, amazed at the moment.

As she lay there I realized something for the first time in my life. How small she was.

I looked up the length of her body, her elbows laying at her sides, her hands holding her breasts lightly squeezing, the turn of her head, the dark tangle of hair, her dark soft skin. The softness of her tummy and long narrow legs opening around each side of me.

She was no more than 130 pounds, small, this little...woman. I had always felt small around her, but seeing her body, flesh and bone. I knew I was tall, muscular, but to me she was always this giant of a woman. But only in my minds eye. Here, laying here in flesh before me she was so small. She was just this little girl. And she was at this moment yielding, so vulnerable. Her little frame so open to me.

I continued to stroke her thighs, rubbing down between her legs along her cunny lips, pressing the sides of them, massaging, drawing circles so they pulled open and closed; her puss opening and closing this deep pink line peeking out from the dark hair and brown flesh. Moving closer I could feel the heat of her, the smell of her body, the smell of her pussy rising warm. My cock grew long and so hard, I was aching with lust. I adjusted myself as I moved lower, and then touched her so light between her legs with my lips, kissing her sex softly over and over.

I lay my whole palm over her mound, pressed and listened to her moan. I loved the way her body responded to me, her flesh. I drew a line through her as ever so gently pressed her open, watching my fingers slide into her, her dark hairs and soft brown inner lips swelling loosely into view, with my fingers starting at the top of her mound and then lower turning my hand, slipping back through her pressing my finger into her vagina, bubbling wet. The smell of sex rising around me, listening to her whimpering, her hips just beginning to undulate against my hand.

I lay flat on the bed between her legs and pressed my face to her, the sweat of her thighs at my cheeks, nuzzling in up into her puss, and touched her with my tongue, began lapping softly at her open cunt, tasting her, drinking her. I could hear her steady breathing in the silent room.

"You like my smell?" she purred to me.

"I love your smell. I always have."

"Mmmmm." She reached her hands down and lay them on my head. I felt small hands this time playing with my hair, pushing me into her as I licked along her slit, her cunt. She tasted so sweet. It was amazing.

"You taste so sweet." I whispered.

"I've heard that."

I Licked harder, curling my tongue into her and rising up through her center found the hood of her clit, could feel it rising, this wonderful finger. It was becoming hard, shining round, soft firm and put my lips around and sucked.

"Oh my!!" She stiffened, squeezing her thighs around my head, "You found it."

I teased her there and then kept rising brushing into her tangle of cunny hair. I wanted this to last, wanted to stay here. And I began to lightly lick the hairs of her puss again to outline the line of her tummy, licking the salt off her hips, kissing her abdomen and looking at her, leaving a trail of cum up the front of her.

She didn't move, but her hips were undulating beneath me, rocking up and down, she was hungry, and as I kissed her I let my finger press up into her vagina, her legs spread open, she looked satisfied.

I set my chin on her belly as I worked my fingers into her wetness and looked up at her, relaxed, sleeping, rocking her hips, my hand held between her legs, the way she was reaching her puss up toward me, the outline of her black cunny, the brown line of her labia, the wet shine of her body, the way her breasts fell to her sides. I felt her breathing, kissed her tummy licked her there and began working my way down again, licking small circles digging my tongue into her, feeling the hairs of her puss and licking the hood of her clit, squeezing her, opening her with my fingers and pressing my fingers inside, letting my fingers fuck her.

I would look up at her, cum on my chin and her eyes would open, dreamy smiling. She said, "You look like you're enjoying me."

And I rose up just then, moving toward her rising up along her body, kissing my way to her mouth, nibbling, chewing, pausing at her breasts and suckled at her.

When I slid up beside her she just breathed to me, "My Boo."

She cradled her arms around me, held me soft and warm. We could lay like this forever. I looked at her close. Her face, her mouth, her wide nose, those dark wide eyes. She stared back impassive, no smile, just looked into my eyes. I touched my lip to hers and she did not move. I kissed her lower lip, her round rough lips with my narrow soft lips, licked at her with my tongue.

I leaned back, she was holding her arms around me.

I looked at her and said, "Kiss me."

She whimpered back, "Oh Boo I don't know."

And I leaned again touching my lips to hers, over and over, and she softly so softly began to kiss me. I held to her. Felt her softly touch me, move her mouth against me and I pressed my tongue into the line of her lips, she held her mouth closed.

As I kissed her I said, "Kiss me."

I felt the line of her mouth open lightly, a wet warm ridge opening and pressing my tongue inside touched her tongue with mine, my chest leaning against her breasts, my hand lay between her legs; we were both moist, our skin soft and sensitive, touching into the other. I reached my hand back and tugged my boxers lower, lower down my thighs. She, taking her hands off me began to help, helping me to slide them down along my legs, and off.

I let my cock out, let it lay on her leg, still kissing her softly, my tongue just touching the tip of hers, and running it along the line of her teeth.

She felt my cock on her thigh, and I felt her kiss me harder then, pull me closer. And we turned into one another pressed our mouths together as my cock trickled cum down her thigh and slid against her creating this lubricated puddle where it bobbed up and down.. I touched her body, pressed my hands into her breasts and up under her arms. I was huge against her, I felt like I had grown, like I had doubled in size. Her body so small, I could lift her to me, hold her there. I wrapped my hands around the small of her back pulled her to me, and her eyes started wide. She felt my strength.

I held her to me and she began to move away.

"Are you done? Cause if you are, then I think we better. . ."

And as she said that I slid my hand from behind her back, wet with sweat and slid along to her front and between her legs, curling my fingers up into her soaking wet puss, pressed my fingers deep into her vagina and then up through her pink center found her clit. Drawing circles there pressed and rubbed, circling and circling, up into her over and over, pulling the hood of her clit back and rubbing her hard. Her mouth fell open, she tipped her head back in my arms. Her voice caught in her throat, and she pressed her pussy hard into my hand, grinding herself against me.

"I said I was going to make you cum."

"You did...didn't, you," and she looked at me, so hungry just then. She could barely speak. I knew she wanted to cum.

She was rocking against me, her little body moving beneath me, she had slid down all the way now and was laying flat on the bed, I towered over her, my legs on each side of her turned to one side as I stroked between her legs. I held one leg over her. She was moving against me faster and faster, guiding me showing me where she wanted to be stroked.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers