The Red Shoes Ch. 02

Story Info
My girlfriend takes me to be fucked by men for her pleasure.
1k words
4.22
33.5k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xris69
Xris69
23 Followers

In the middle of the dark room was a seat made from black PVC, shaped like a strange upturned hand with four 'thumbs' rising from the 'palm'. As soon as I saw it I felt a thrill of fear and excitement.

The man behind me pushed me gently into the middle of the room while Kath lounged against one of the low PVC seats running around the walls, sucking on her drink through a straw. On the far wall there was a gay porno, showing a muscled black guy with pierced nipples force his massive cock down a young blond guy's throat. Despite the rising fear of my surroundings I could feel my own cock growing hard and I let out a soft moan.

The music was loud and I found it hard to hear what the young barmaid was saying to me. She had followed us in and was holding a fabric drawstring bag open for me.

'Your clothes sweetheart!' she shouted. Put your clothes in here. You'll collect them when you're done.' I looked at Kath but she was occupied stroking my new lover's butt and back. He seemed to be enjoying the attention but his dark eyes were fixed on me.

'Come on bitch! Strip! I haven't got all night.' The girl shouted, laughing with Kath. I looked at her and thought how hot she was, and couldn't imagine what she thought of me, but pulled my T-shirt over my head and placed it in the bag. Then pulled off my jeans (Kath had forbade me wearing briefs), so my waxed ass, cock and balls were suddenly in plain sight. The barmaid's eyes widened and she laughed with Kath. Kath laughed back and said something but I couldn't hear. I knew I was well-hung and had a good body but also knew that I wouldn't be fucking anyone – not tonight.

Once I was naked I felt my lover's arms once again encircle me from behind as his tongue greedily plunged into me ear and down my neck. H e pushed forward so I was supporting myself either hand on the 'thumbs' of the seat. I saw his black boot appear between my feet and he gently kicked my legs apart so my ass was spread and sticking up like some cheap whore.

He suddenly fell to his knees snaked his arms through my legs and round behind my butt . He pulled my ass open and then gave me the most amazing feeling I have ever had. His stubbly face was in my ass and his great thick tongue buried deep my asshole. My balls tightened even more and my aching cock got just a little harder. The pre-cum was leaking from cock in clear globs onto the rubber floor.

I threw my head back and through half closed eyes saw the young blond on screen now happily swallowing and sucking on that huge beautiful black dick. I managed to push myself out of my lover's grip and he stood as I turned. Now that I was naked he was even taller than me than before and I had to tilt my head to his kiss him. He was so beautiful in the dark light and with the music thumping around us. His tongue now found its way down my throat as he had full access to me standing face to face.

I was suddenly aware of Kath next to us. I managed to look at her and saw a wild fire in her eyes. One hand was in her dress and from the tensing muscles in her arm I knew she was masturbating. I realized too, that there were other people in the room. The little brunette was serving two male couples that had come in and were lounging against the seats along the walls.

My hand ran up my lover's chest and I felt the cover of short coarse hair and his big hard nipples. He was bigger and stronger than I had thought and I wanted to melt into him. Kath unbuckled his belt and finally I saw his cock flop out. I t was huge with a great round head. Kath looked at me expectantly. I dropped to my knees and, suppressing the final resistance to becoming my girl's cocksucker, I opened my mouth and let him push his cock through my lips across my tongue and towards the back of my throat.

I don't know how long I sucked him for, greedily lapping at his balls and giving angel kisses to his helmet, before having him force it down my throat again. I know Kath was there because through my watering eyes I could see those shoes I had obediently buckled for her hours earlier. But I was aware of hoots and shouts and Kath laughing and shouting back to the small audience watching the show.

'The fuck-seat! Put him in the fuck-seat!' The shout was being taken up in the small room.

'Fuck seat! Fuck seat!' Kath was screaming in unison.

Two men came behind me and lifted me by the arms and placed me gently face-up into that strange chair so my head was hanging down, my legs and arms raised and my ass open to the room at waist height. Once in position I realized how hard it was to get up, especially with just the minimal pressure was Kath exerting on my shoulder.

I bent my head up to see my beautiful lover remove his jeans so his body was finally naked and gleaming before me, cock hard and twitching. I looked up at Kath hoping to share a loving look before I was taken by him; but her eyes were fixed on his approaching cock as she ran a hand along my hard smooth stomach.

I saw Kath deposit a globule of dangling spit between my legs and felt it drop onto my twitching virgin asshole. She gave my lover's massive cock and luxuriant stroke, before moving behind me to cradle my head so that could see what was advancing between my thighs.

'Good boy. This is what I want. More and more of this.'

I rubbed my face against the soft sweet-scented skin of her arm before I was entered for the very first time.

Xris69
Xris69
23 Followers