The Redwoods

Story Info
Sara hikes into the redwoods to find solitude.
8.4k words
4.04
16.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I have a special place where I go hiking and camping in secret when life gets too hectic for me. I go there to hide, to get away from it all for a week or longer if I can. It is inside the Redwood State Park in Northern California. It is a very special spot accessible only from behind a locked gate on private land. From where I park my car and begin hiking into the park, it is over a two mile walk along hidden animal trails. The car is well hidden and the trails are well hidden, known only by me. It is a fairyland in there, amongst the big trees, tall ferns and other forest growth. I will be well hidden, even from the park employees as I believe no one has ever been to this part of the park. I'm sure it has been surveyed but there are no developed trails here, only animal trails. When there I am alone to daydream and hide from my problems. I try to go there at least once a year during the summer when it is warm. I have been doing this since my high school years when I rediscovered the place, a place my grandfather had taken me when I was a child.

I am getting ready to go there now, packing the supplies that I will need for a week. I am excited to finally be able to get away. I am stressed out from work and a recent breakup. Well, that was four months ago but I knew that would happen sometime, the breakup. I just wasn't ready for it. It had been a long relationship, six years in fact. He had been my first lover, the guy that had first seduced me. His oral talents had always driven me to sexual exhaustion and when he would finally enter me, he would finish me off. Because of his marriage I had been seeing him only about once a week. I had been trapped in the relationship because of how good the sex was. He was also getting very possessive, wanting me to stop taking the pill and get pregnant. I think he wanted to own me that way, knowing my parents and family would disown me. He would have total control of me then and I would be his sex slave. It's not that I hadn't thought about it, I actually was his sex slave in a way but not that way, giving up my family and the life I wanted. He had gotten a transfer to another state and wanted me to move also. I refused.

Well that was four months ago and there was no man in my life now, none really wanted either. My work took over and filled up most of my time. I took on extra pro bono cases which took my mind off of sex for the most part. I also had gained a little weight, a few extra pounds and got on this total body cleansing diet. I went off the pill too, just after the breakup, to get back into my natural body cycle. I felt better because of it although I wondered if it might not be a wise decision. I was running and exercising more too. I really had no free time and looked forward to this trip.

I had met a guy in Australia on line through e-mail from one of the sites I had been writing stories to and that was something I was stressed out about too. I didn't know what to do about that. He was an older man, older than the one I had just broken up with although not by much. I really didn't want to get involved with another older man even if he was a hunk and interesting. He said he was looking for someone to settle down with at least that was what he told me.

Being only 24, I wasn't ready to settle down although when I did I wanted someone closer to my age. Not an old man. I really needed this escape to think this all out.

I had made several mistakes when e-mailing him. I had chatted too much about what I looked like and where I liked to go and do. I told him some of the stories I had written were somewhat true. Like where I lived and that I was somewhat a nudist. I had even sent him several pictures of me, one of just my face and one a back shot of me nude. Thinking about it now, I do think that might have been a mistake. He promised he would never show them to anyone. I hoped he was true to his word. He had sent me several pictures too, one of his face and one of his hard cock, showing me what I did to him. I was impressed although felt a little foolish doing the picture thing.

One of the places I told him about was this hidden place in the Redwoods I liked to hike into. I even told him how to get there thinking he would never come here to see me. That was part of our agreement. We were to just be e-mail buddies and would never see each other. Was it my fault the messages between us had gotten so sexual and explicit? He kept describing how hard I made him when he thought of me and I wrote to him. It was the same for me. He made me so horny when I read what he wrote. I always had to do something about it like play with my toys.

Toys weren't going on this trip though. It would just be me. I thought about that, taking my vibrator but the batteries just wouldn't last and I didn't want to pack the number that I would probably need. There would be too much weight as it was and I didn't want to pack out a bunch of dead batteries. I try to pack light, just enough freeze dried food and clothes to last the week or two if I wished, mostly food though. When I am hidden like I planned to be, clothes were optional. Of course I had to have the other essentials like a tent and small one burner white gas stove along with a sleeping bag and cooking utensils. I even packed a telescoping fishing pole for some trout I hoped to catch. Camp fires were out of the question due to the smoke and possibility of it being seen. I didn't want to be found. I did in the past, take a Garmin GPS unit and mapped where I parked and again where I would be camping. I left the coordinates in an envelope on my kitchen table for my parents to find if I didn't call them when I was supposed to. The gadget was great and I used it to find the way in and out if I lost the trails.

I had described a lot of my fantasies to him too. Most of my stories described my fantasies. I tried to live them by placing myself into them. One fantasy that I wasn't sure I told him about was me being taken in the woods by a stranger and made a sex slave. I couldn't remember. I thought I may have but thoughts run together. One story I did write was of me being raped by two guys along a river bank. It wasn't a good story, one of the first I had written but still, it was a fantasy. Rape was a real fantasy of mine although I'm not sure I would want that to happen with all the strange people around today. It could be scary and dangerous. My fantasies mostly involve good looking hunks that are real dreams and would only have wild sex with me and not really hurt me. I would be scared shitless if I did encounter a stranger for real and was raped. What girl really wants something like that to happen? It would be the worst nightmare ever to happen. I have met plenty of strange men as an attorney and some of them are damn scary, crazy even and probably wouldn't hesitate to kill.

Anyway, I pack a snub-nose .38 special. I am licensed and it goes with me most everywhere. I'm an expert shot, have been since I was first able to hold a gun as a child. I also pack a .25 auto that is well hidden somewhere on my body that I can get to fast and easy. This goes with me when I hike alone if I don't have my 38. It is light enough that I wear it in an ankle holster or an arm band if that is all I am wearing. Safety first I say.

I have everything packed and in the car and waiting for morning. It will take about 5 hours to drive and I want to leave early. I am anxious and fidget as I watch the news and weather. The weather will be warm and dry for the next several weeks. I think about what I am going to do while am hidden in the fantasy land I will be in. I love being nude while swimming in the hidden pools of the cold creek, lying on the sun baked gravel bars warming up from the cold water while working on a tan and while I explore the hidden secrets of this delightful place. I'm more excited than ever just thinking about it.

I was also taking a good thick novel I wanted to read while not exploring. This trip was about relaxing and I was determined to do it. I hardly slept when I finally went to bed anxious to begin this new adventure. I had scheduled the trip around my cycle wanting to be sure my period was over. I had read many stories of women being attacked by bears and knew of one actual instance where a woman that was on a trail crew was attacked in her sleeping bag during the night by a bear. That attack was attributed to her having her period. I was glad mine had just gotten over although I still had light spotting. This was going to be in bear country and I didn't want to worry about something like that. I had encountered bears before and normally the bears were shy and would run away.

Morning came early; I had set my alarm clock for 4 AM. I showered and while drying, I admired my slim body in the mirror. I started to rub some lotion over me when I decided against it and scraped what I had in my hand into a cup. Rubbing lotion over my body was a habit I had gotten into every morning after my shower and wasn't wise to do if one is going hiking. The sweet smell would attract bees, mosquitoes and other creatures. Still after wiping the smelly stuff off my hand and washing it, I continued to admire my body and loved caressing it running my hands over the sensitive spots and watched as my breasts responded, the nipples hardening. My hands left there and slid down past my smooth flat stomach and cupped my freshly shaved mound. I slipped a finger between already moistening lips and hesitated there as it found my rapidly swelling very sensitive button. I began to rub lightly as light waves of pleasure shot from there awakening my woman hood even more. I could feel the lips hiding my deep dark tunnel of love swell and spread, opening me for the hard cock that wasn't there to enter me. The release hit me hard and my knees slightly buckled as the waves of pleasure washed over me. As the spasms slowed, I thought to myself that the pleasure had to be increased due to my planned trip. I slipped back into the shower and rinsed. Patting myself dry once again, I dressed in a t-shirt, panties and shorts. Hiking boots went on my feet with heavy merino wool socks. I was ready, I would grab breakfast along the way and locked up the house and went on my way...

I arrived at the locked gate ahead of the schedule I had set and quickly opened it after looking around and finding no one watching. I didn't want any one seeing me going in there. Not that I would get into trouble about it, my grandfather had logged most of this country in the old days and I was still friends with the land owners. Still, I didn't want anyone to see me go in there and possibly follow me. I didn't want to take any chances.

I didn't notice the tire tracks of the motor bike that had gone around the gate and driven up the road. I quickly drove through and locked the gate behind me. It would be another 20 or so miles before I would leave this road and hide my car and begin my hike into my fantasy fairy land. That's what I thought of it, my own personal fantasy fairy land. In my excitement I didn't notice or hear the bike following me. I was looking for cars. It was another hour and a half when I found the place to pull off the road. It was an old skid trail that went behind part of a brush and tree overgrown pile of dirt. Luckily, I had a hand saw that I used to cut away some brush and trees that hid the trail so I could get the car hidden. Working furiously to get the car hidden, I didn't hear or see anyone approach. It took a while to get the car parked and the trail again hidden with the cut trees and brush. Done, I unloaded the car and strapped on my pack and began hiking in.

The person following me slipped the bike beside my car and began following.

I was careless, I heard sounds behind me but I didn't stop and listen or watch. I attributed those sounds to the normal sounds of the forest, squirrels rustling leaves, deer snapping twigs, birds fluttering through the trees. All normal forest sounds. I was very careless and in a hurry. The sounds of my walking hid the rest. I kept loosing the trails and had to rely on my Garmin to find my way. I was too rushed and kind of panicked. Everything looked different, more overgrown than I remembered. I wanted to get to the campsite and get setup before dark so I was careless.

I was glad when I finally arrived. It was sooner than I expected with all the trouble I was having following the trails. I quickly set up camp, hiding my tent amongst the ferns. I was glad it was camouflaged and hid well. I hated the bright colors most nylon tents were made from now days. How do you hide them? Camp was near the pool that somehow had gotten bigger and deeper since I had been there last summer. I quickly discovered some enterprising beavers had dammed the stream making a nicer pool. Wanting to strip and go for a swim I decided better of it for now. Looking around I decided I had better do some exploring to make sure I was alone. I didn't want to strip and then discover someone else there with me. I spent the next hour checking the place out. I finally decided no one else was about or had ever been there. The forest was mine. I made my way back to my camp and decided it was time to strip and swim. I removed my boots and socks and pulled off my shorts. I was pulling my t-shirt over my head when I felt a sting. I don't know what happened after that, my head got a little woozy but when I woke up I found myself tied. My hands were above my head stretched out to each side and tied to this low hanging limb and my feet were stretched out to the sides and tied, effectively spreading me. My t-shirt was off but I was still wearing my panties. I was groggy and hanging there even though my feet were on the ground. A sound behind me startled me awake.

"Ahh, you're finally awake. You weren't out long."

I jerked my head to the side to see behind me. "Who are you, let me go." I could just make out this man behind me and was startled even more when he walked into view. Fear shot through me. He was a scruffy bearded balding man that looked like some that I'd seen going through the court system, one that wouldn't hesitate to hurt or kill. A shudder shook me as I looked around for some way to get away. My guns had been tossed aside. I was helpless. I knew then this was going to be my worst nightmare and wondered if he would kill me when he was finished with me. I knew what he wanted. Every woman does when faced with a situation like this, rape and then usually death. I only hoped it would be fast.

Still, I was hoping this was a dream, a nightmare. Did I lie down and fall asleep and am I now having a nightmare? That thought left me when he approached me and cupped one of my breasts. I shuddered at his touch.

"Such lovely little tits," he said as he leaned in and took one between his lips and sucked as his fingers tweaked the nipple of the other.

"Oh god please don't do this," I pleaded as he sucked harder and pinched harder. "Please don't do this," I repeat again and again.

"Relax Sara baby, you're going to get better than this."

He had this funny accent I didn't recognize at the time. I was so scared. "Please let me go." I again pleaded. I was hoping I could talk him into letting me go, to not hurt me. It was when he pulled out this enormous knife and held it to one breast that I got the biggest scare. I knew then he would use it. I closed my eyes and prayed. I opened them when he removed the knife. He was kneeling between my legs and as he pulled at the waistband of my panties, he slit them with the knife, cutting them free. I was pleading with him now, barely a whisper, "Please don't do this, please let me go."

It did no good. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, his lips and tongue attacking me. I tried to fight him, to ignore what he was doing, fear shaking me as I pleaded with him. My body and mind at first tried to fight but soon gave in to his tongue. Spasms soon shook me as the first orgasm washed over me. I gripped the limb over my head to help hold me as my knees weakened. My body had given me to him. It was a natural act; it is what the body does.

"God Sara, your pussy is so sweet," he said as he rose up and ran his hands all over me, caressing me roughly across my trembling belly and began sucking and biting on my nipples as he scratches along my back and nibbles on my neck. I try to cringe away, spiting on him, hating his filthy touching, tears finally seeping from my eyes. Sobs rack me. I can't hold them back.

He begins laughing at me while making me watch him as he slowly takes off his clothes like he is having fun teasing me. I try not to look at him but I can't. My eyes are drawn to his cock, his rapidly hardening cock. I watch as the muscle pulses and becomes fully engorged. It sticks straight out, the enlarged head purplish and menacing, the eye glaring at me, wanting me. Undressed, he again attacks my breasts with his mouth and hands and licks his way down past my belly to my mound and inserts several fingers into me and fucks me that way. My pleading dies away as I try to escape in my mind. I try to think of better things but his roughness brings me back into reality.

He tires of the finger fucking after a while and stands again and forces me into a kiss as the menacing head of his hardness presses against my swollen lips and clit. I shudder and cringe as I feel him and try to move my pussy away from him. I am powerless and can't move as he grabs my hips and holds me. I wonder when he will do it, when he will finally shove himself in and take me. He thrusts his groin at me, his swollen head sliding and parting my swollen lips and almost enters me as it slides across my opening. I cringe and move my hips from his grasp at the same time and it slips by and only the shaft remains between my swollen lips. He keeps thrusting letting me ride him this way, allowing my moisture to slicken his swollen member. I wonder how long I can resist before I plead for him to enter me.

Now it is like he is teasing me as he slides around to my back and places his warm body against mine. I feel my heart racing, my body shivering in both fear and anticipation. He nibbles on my neck and lightly scratches my back and along my sides making my skin crawl with disgust. I feel his hardness as he presses his body against mine and it slips between my ass cheeks and down between my legs. He rubs the shaft against my swollen lips like he did before. I'm quiet now, no longer sobbing, crying or pleading for him to stop. I just want him to get it over with. His hands are now scratching along my breasts, sides and stomach and one finds its way to my mound and again attacks my clit. I tremble as he roughly rubs it with several fingers and I cry out as another orgasm builds and hits and my body quivers. He is having fun and lets me know as he whispers in my ear that he is going to fuck me soon.

As he nibbles and lightly scratches me, he again moves around to my front and kisses and nibbles his way down from my face, neck, breasts, belly and mound. He is again on his knees in front of me, his mouth and tongue again exploring my love mound. I can no longer resist and I thrust out my hips to give him better access. Slipping his tongue into my wetness, he spreads my swollen lips and finds my clit. I moan and shudder at the same time while he takes his fingers and spreads my swollen pussy and gives himself access to all of my hidden delights. He sucks and drinks deeply flicking my love spot with his tongue making me tremble and moan louder as he inserts several fingers and rubs my g-spot. I shudder as another orgasm begins. He sucks on my clit and love nest even harder as I jerk and spasm and release more of my juices.

When my release subsided, he moved his mouth back up my stomach to my breasts while placing the head of his cock between the swollen lips of my pussy and against my opening. He suddenly thrust his hips upward and enters me, plunging in deeply.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers