The Relay

Story Info
A problem at work took him away from home.
3.6k words
2.69
107.5k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue lovingly licked the cock. It swirled around the bulbous purple head and I tingled in anticipation. I could feel her eyes on mine as her hot mouth opened and engulfed the head of the cock. It took all of my will power not to burst out of the closet and rush to the bed to claim what was rightfully mine. Instead, I sat perfectly still and watched as my wife of twenty years sucked the cock of one of my coworkers - a coworker who thought I was miles away on an overnight business trip. Nancy's head bobbed up and down while her fingers massaged his balls and before very long Charlie grabbed her head in his hands and started thrusting up at her face. Nancy pushed his hands away, took her mouth from his cock and as I watched the saliva drip from her lips she laughed and said, "Not so fast - not so fast!" She moved her body and swung a leg over Charlie, and holding his cock at the entrance to her body she looked over at the closet as she slowly lowered herself onto the stiff pole. I ached for relief, but my hard cock had to be left untouched. I had promised I would not cum until I could take my sloppy seconds.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You might be asking how a staid old married couple could find themselves in such a situation. I was in my closet because a $13.00 relay failed at, depending on your point of view, either the right or wrong time.

Some background - Nancy is forty-two, has shoulder length silky brown hair, hazel eyes and a body that some would call either voluptuous or pleasingly plump. Whatever you call it, it had no trouble generating hardons in most men - especially in the men who gathered at our house one night a month for a poker game. The location had rotated from home to home and was usually held at our house once every six weeks, but for the past six months due to such circumstances as divorce, death in the family, etc., there were only two of us who had enough room to host the game. As a result the game was being held at our house every other week.

On game nights Nancy would usually set up a snack buffet and then go out with her girl friends, or to the library, or see a movie. When she left I would usually pat her on the ass and say something like, "Tell whoever you pick up that he has to have you home by midnight" and she would chuckle as she went out the door. I thought I was being witty, but what I was doing was planting ideas in the heads of several guys who really wanted to fuck her. Looking back I remember one night when I made such a remark after Nancy was gone one of the guys asked, "She doesn't really pick up guys, does she?"

"Why?" I had responded, "Don't you think she could?"

"Hell no!" he said, "She could get anyone she wants.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the fateful night that changed our lives, Nancy did what she usually did. She covered the dining room table with a green table cloth, made a pot of coffee in the 30 cup urn, set out the snacks and checked to make sure there was enough ice on the beer. By the time all the guys had arrived she was ready to leave. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Win baby -win."

I patted her on the ass and said, "Try not to hurt him too bad."

She gave the usual chuckle as she headed for the door, but that night, for the first time ever, she made a comment as she went out the door. Over her shoulder she said, "I'm not even sure his wife will let him come out and play tonight" and then she was gone. I saw the guy's exchange looks, but I didn't give it a thought.

About an hour into the game the phone rang. It was my swing shift foreman calling to tell me that one of the presses had broken down in the middle of a critical run. Since I was the On Call Manager for the weekend I was required to go back into work and to try and solve the problem. I explained the situation to the guys and told them to play on, no need to break up a good game, but I probably would not be home before they left. It took me thirty minutes to get to work and as soon as I walked in the door the foreman came up to me and told me he was just getting ready to call me and tell me not to come in. They had found a bad relay, replaced it and the machine was up and running again. I told him to have a nice weekend and I headed home.

Nancy's car was in the drive when I got home and I walked past it on the way into the garage to get some more beer. I was coming up the back porch step and I saw Nancy at the kitchen sink rinsing glasses. I was just about to open the door when I saw Norm come into the kitchen and walk up behind her; he had his cock out and he walked up behind Nancy, pressed his erect cock against her ass and reached around to grab her tits. Nancy laughed and said, "Harold! Stop that!"

Nancy thought it was me. Norm let go of her tits and pushed her forward over the sink as he lifted her skirt and all the while Nancy kept saying, "Stop that Harold - quit that."

Norm moved his knees between her legs causing them to spread. He pushed the crotch strap of her panties aside and positioned his cock to enter her; she must have been wet and ready because when Norm pushed forward his cock met almost no resistance.

"Oh God, that feels good," moaned Nancy, "but stop it honey, before your friends walk in on us."

Do not ask me why I didn't rush in and smack Norm in the mouth. Don't ask why I didn't just open the door and holler, "Hey! Stop that shit!" Don't ask - because I can't give you an answer. I don't know why I stood there and watched Norm fuck my wife any more than Nancy knew why she'd made the married man comment. All I knew is that I was frozen to the porch and my dick was getting very hard.

Nancy's feet were off the floor now and she was supporting herself by holding onto the sink. Norm had his rhythm going now and as he pumped in and out Nancy kept telling him to stop.

"Honey - you're going to embarrass me in front of your friends. Please stop baby, plea......oh, god that feels good."

Norm spoke for the first time; "Harold ain't here Babe. Just me - good ole Norm."

Nancy cried out, "Oh god, no. No. You can't do this. Stop it stop it, put me down damn you."

"Sure I can. I am doing this. You came home early so obviously your married man couldn't get out, but don't worry, ole Norm can give you what you want."

Just then Dave walked into the kitchen, "Norm, what's keeping...Damn. I got dibs on seconds."

Norm turned holding Nancy by her hips while still thrusting into her. Nancy, her hands no longer on the sink for support, fell forward and her hands caught Dave's shoulders. While Dave stood there and supported her weight he was busy pulling out his fast hardening cock. Norm was apparently starting to push some of Nancy's buttons because she stopped pleading with him to quit and her cries turned into a series of moans, "Oh god oh god oh god yes yes fuck me fuck me."

By now Dave's cock was fully erect and he stepped back. Once again, deprived of support, Nancy fell forward bending at the waist. Dave caught her by her shoulders and her hands went to the front of his thighs. Nancy's face was only inches from Dave's cock and for almost a minute she bounced on Norm's cock without moving her head, and then she slowly lowered her head and took Dave's cock in her mouth. Nancy rocked back and forth between them like a rag doll and then Dave said, "lets get more comfortable. Let's take her over to that chair" and he pointed at a chair by the kitchen table.

Norm nodded ok and let Nancy down on her feet. Taking Nancy by the hand Norm headed for the chair and Nancy meekly followed and when Norm pulled out the chair Nancy asked, "What are we going to do?"

Norm told her Dave was going to sit down on the chair and she was going to suck his cock while he fucked her from behind. While Dave was getting into position on the chair Nancy removed her panties and placed her hands on the arms of the chair. When Dave was ready she bent and her mouth engulfed his cock and it was at this point that my cock, which had been in my hand, erupted all over the screen door.

Norm stepped up behind Nancy, lined up his cock with her slit and drove into her just as Al and Sam came into the room.

"Jesus Christ, you guys. Why didn't you call us?"

While Al and Sam played with their cocks and argued about who would be next Norm picked up his tempo and dumped his load into Nancy. He pulled out and Sam, who had apparently won the argument, took his place. The next to cum (not counting Nancy who had probably cum at least twice by this point) was Dave. He grabbed Nancy's head and started to hump up at her and I saw white stuff leaking out of the corners of her mouth. Nancy lifted her face from Dave's lap and as he started to get up Al made as if to slide into his place. Nancy told him to wait and then told Sam to pull out so she could move. Next she had Sam sit down on the chair where she straddled him and lowered herself down onto his cock; she motioned Al forward and as his cock approached her mouth she said, "God, I haven't done anything like this since college. I'd forgotten how good a lot of cocks can be." Her words were cut off as Al's cock slipped between her lips.

My eyes popped wide open when I heard that remark. Nancy and I had met in college. We had dated for over two months before she had even let me touch her tits. And all the while she was taking on a 'lot of cocks'? Boy did I ever feel stupid. Sam was the next to cum and he was followed shortly by Al. When Al pulled himself from her mouth Nancy looked around, "Someone's missing. Where's Mike?"

"He went home an hour ago," said Al.

"Too bad. Maybe I'll get him next time!"

"Next time?" I thought, "There is going to be a next time?"

Norm said, "I'm ready to go again. Let's find someplace more comfortable."

Nancy said no. She said they had already pushed their luck and she needed to get cleaned up before I got home.

"When can we do this again?" asked Dave.

"Give me a couple of days," Nancy said, "and I'll call you and we can set something up."

That was my cue to get to my car and get it out of sight. I went to a local tavern and had a few beers and then called home to say I was on my way. "The guys still at it?"

"No," she said, they finished and left."

When I got home I came in through the kitchen and I noticed that the cum stains had been cleaned from the floor. Nancy was in bed freshly showered and as I came into the room she threw off the covers and said, "I hope you are ready Harold, because I am especially horny tonight."

As I slipped my dick into her I wondered what a cunt full of cum was going to feel like, but she must have douched because I didn't feel a thing. I can't even begin to tell how disappointed I felt.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Three days later Nancy told me she had a bridal shower to go to and that I shouldn't wait up for her. I debated as to whether or not I should bring up what I'd seen and challenge her 'bridal shower' story, but in the end I didn't. The night went very slowly for me. I tried to read a book, but I couldn't stay focused on it. I turned on the TV, but it couldn't hold my interest. It seemed like every time I looked at the clock only a minute or two had passed. I finally went to bed. Staring at the ceiling I replayed the kitchen scene in my mind and I wondered how many she was with tonight. Surely those who had been at the poker game. Was Mike there this time?

I dozed off into a fit full sleep. The closing of the front door woke me. I glanced at the clock - 4:27 a.m. Nancy came quietly into the room trying not to wake me and was startled when I sat up in bed.

"Sorry Honey, I tried not to wake you."

I said nothing as I walked over to her, picked her up and carried her to the bed.

"Harold! What are you doing?"

I did not answer as I lifted her skirt and took in the lack of panties and the wet and matted cunt hair. I could see by her eyes that she knew I'd caught her.

"How many?" I asked. She made no reply and just looked at me with the look of a kid who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "How many?" I asked again. I could see tears welling in her eyes.

"I saw you in the kitchen the other night. You fucked four guys. How many tonight?" She started crying. "Nancy, there is no need for you to cry. Look at this." And I took her hand and placed it on my hard aching cock." "Is this the sign of someone upset?" I let go of her hand, but it stayed on my dick. "How many?" In a halting voice she said, "Seven.

"How many times?"

Her hand was now stroking my cock and with a little more assurance in her voice she said, "At least twice each. It was probably more."

I rolled over on top of her and as my cock found the entrance to her cum soaked cunt I asked "Who?" She hesitated. "Who Nancy? I want to know who!" I was starting to slowly fuck her and on each down stroke I asked, "Who?"

She started to respond Her arms came up around my neck.

"Who?" as I drove down.

"Al" she said.

"Who?"

"Sam."

"Who?"

"Dave."

"Who?"

"Norm."

"Who?"

"Mike."

"Who?"

"Mike's brother."

"Who?" No answer. "Who?" Still no answer. "That's only six Nancy. Who is number seven?" No answer. "Come on Nancy. I have to know."

"Oh God, you're going to hate me. I'm just a stupid slut."

"Who Nancy, who?"

"Alright damn you - it was the bell hop!"

"The bell hop?"

"Yes! The fucking bell hop. They ordered booze from room service and I fucked the bell hop for his tip!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I fucked her until I was exhausted. I gave her a passionate kiss and then fell into a deep sleep. When I awoke Nancy was next to me in bed, lying on her side, head resting on her elbow, just watching me.

"What now?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what now. What happens to us now?"

I looked at her for a moment. "What do you want to happen?"

"Nothing. I love you. The other night was an accident. It wasn't my fault!"

"I know" I said, I saw that you didn't start it, but when Norm set you down on your feet you didn't try to get away. Nancy hung her head and weakly said, "I know."

"Tell me about it."

Nancy looked at me as if she was trying to make up her mind about something and then she took a deep breath. "Before I met you I was the campus slut. My cousin took my cherry at eighteen and I found that I loved to fuck, anyone who could get a date with me had a sure thing. Then, one night at a frat party I had two much to drink and I did it with two guys - at the same time. I loved it. Before long I was the campus slut. Three, four, six - it didn't matter. I couldn't get enough cock. Then I met you. One look into your eyes and I knew you were the man I wanted to spend my life with. I stopped going out on dates; I wouldn't return phone calls; I turned down invitations to parties and I stopped going to my old haunts.

"I concentrated on being the 'little miss goodie two-shoes' I thought you wanted and I prayed to God that you would never find out what a whore I had been. The day you asked me to marry you was the happiest day of my life and since that day I have not looked at, touched, or thought of another man. Until that night. It wasn't my fault. I tried to get away from Norm, but I had no leverage, and when he spun around and my head fell to the level of Dave's cock and I saw it there waiting for me a switch tripped in my head - it turned off Nancy the good wife, and it turned on Nancy the slut. I meant it when I said I'd forgotten how good a lot of cocks could be.

"What about last night?"

"I don't know. I honestly don't know. I did not intend to. When Al called and said they had things set up I told him I was not interested. Then Norm called and said if I didn't go through with it he would see to it that word got around about what I'd done. I told him to go to hell. The day before yesterday Dave and Mike came by. Dave said he'd heard that I wasn't going to do them again, but they had all told Mike about what had happened and how I'd promised to do him next time. He said Mike had really been looking forward to it and it didn't seem fair that I let him down. Dave said if I would take care of Mike he would see to it that the others didn't find out. I ended up fucking the both of them all afternoon. Yesterday I caved in to Norm's threats and you know the rest.

Unaccountably, I was rock hard again so I rolled over toward her and she opened her legs to receive me. As we fucked I kept asking her questions, "Did they ask you to do it again?" No answer. "Did they ask you to do it again?" Still no answer. "Did they ask you to do it again?"

"Yesss" she hissed up at me as she had an orgasm.

"Are you going to?"

"No!"

"Do you want to?"

She turned her head away from me. "Do you want to?" Still no answer. "Do you want to?"

"YES!" she cried, "God damn you! Yes! Yes! I want to!" and she had her second orgasm as I pumped my sperm into her.

I rolled off of her and lay staring at the ceiling. "Well, we have established a few things here. One, you love doing it; Two, you want to do it again."

"No!" She said, "I am not going to do it again!"

I turned to look at her, "Not even if I ask you to?"

She stared at me in disbelief. "You would ask me to do that? Fuck other men? I don't believe you. You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am. Watching you through the kitchen window that night gave me the most intense hardon that I've ever had in my life. We know now that I want to watch you do it and we know that you want to do it. The only question now, is will you do it?"

She looked at me long and hard. "You really do want me to fuck other men while you watch?" I nodded my head yes. She came into my arms, "Ok baby, you want it - you got it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I called and begged off of the next poker game and sent Nancy off to a 'bridal shower' on that night. My poker buddies have made several afternoon visits to my house while they think I'm at work, but I'm in the house watching. I have introduced Nancy to several business associates and coworkers at lunches and social gatherings and quite a few have managed to find their way into our bed. I've missed the last several poker games and somehow Nancy always has some where to go on that night. Nancy and I have talked about my becoming an active participant and some day I probably will, but for now I am content with being a watcher.