The Reluctant Cuckold

Story Info
She thinks he loves it, but he doesn't.
5.5k words
3.6
149.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
62_goo
62_goo
356 Followers

When Ned Snow Jr. married his wife Julie everyone agreed they were a match made in heaven. Ned was the son of a self-made millionaire who had been killed, along with his wife, Ned's mother, in a light plane crash, when Ned was seventeen.

Ned Jr. inherited his father's vast business empire and was happy to let the Board of Directors look after the running of it until he was ready to take over.

Julie was the Homecoming Queen at High School and the one voted most likely to succeed. She was a raven-haired beauty who stood 5'7" and had a beautiful, slim figure. She had C cup breasts, which looked perfect on her tight body.

She and Ned met at College. He was majoring in Business and she in Psychology. By the time they graduated all of their friends expected the announcement sooner rather than later.

Julie had no idea of the vastness of Ned's wealth. She knew that his father had left the business to him but thought it was a small concern, rather than a multi-national conglomerate. When he asked her to marry him she accepted with glee.

Ned had everything he wanted in life and never had to work for it. He was a friendly person and made friends easily. Everyone who met him liked him and felt sorry for him. They were happy for him when he met Julie because they thought she would make him happy. He never made decisions for himself and was happy to be guided by Julie.

But under the façade all was not perfect. Julie was the dominant partner in the marriage. She made all the decisions from financial to food, and especially about sex. She was highly sexed and while Ned enjoyed all of their sexual encounters she often wore him out.

Their sex life was spectacular. For the first four years of their marriage it was almost every night. Ned was in heaven but Julie had plans of her own. She liked sex with her husband but looked for something extra.

She had friends who had affairs but a simple affair did not interest her. She liked to dominate her husband and looked for something where she could do exactly that. One friend in particular talked to her about cuckolding and humiliation. She was very excited by this and decided that it was just what she was looking for.

The thought of having a lover made her wet between her legs. It wasn't as if their sex life was poor but Julie wanted Ned to feel that she could have anyone she wanted whenever she wanted. She also wanted to be in charge of his cock and decide when and how he could use it. The idea of humiliating him was also one that made her wet. She wasn't sure how that was going to manifest itself but she wanted it to happen, soon.

One night as Julie was playing with Ned's cock she began to introduce the idea that she had the power in their relationship.

"Do you want to cum, Neddy?"

"Oh, yes."

"How much do you want to cum, Neddy?"

"A lot, Jules, a whole lot."

Suddenly she stopped. "Well, maybe later. I'm a bit tired. Goodnight."

"But, what about me," he whined?

"Ned, it's not always about you. Sometimes it's about me. Don't you respect my feelings at all?"

"Of course I do, Julie, I'm sorry."

She kissed him and rolled over and went to sleep. Ned, on the other hand, couldn't sleep. He waited for Julie to fall asleep and got up. He went into their bathroom and masturbated furiously.

Julie woke when he got out of bed but didn't let him know that she was awake. She knew exactly what he was doing and knew that she could use it against him.

Nothing was said the next morning about it. That night, Julie decided that he could get her off. She made no move at all towards him so Ned ran his hands along her stomach, eventually reaching her cunt. He stroked her and pushed his index finger inside her.

"Oh, Ned, that feels great," she moaned.

He knew where her G-spot was and quickly found it. He furiously rubbed it while using his other hand on her clit. It wasn't long before she was squirming in ecstasy. Then she began moaning and humping his hands. She panted in time with his strokes and suddenly, she came, squirting on both of his hands.

Ned kissed her numerous times on and around her mouth. She kissed him back.

"Now, how about me," he asked?

"Well, Ned, after what you did last night when we turned the light out, do you even need me?"

"What are you talking about, Julie?"

"You know what I'm talking about. One time I decide that I'm tired and don't want to play and you go off to the bathroom and play with yourself."

"But, you got me really horny and..."

"So it's my fault you can't control yourself? My fault that you'd prefer to masturbate than make love to me? Be careful how you answer, Ned, I'm not going to put up with any of your crap."

Ned was silent. He was smart enough to realise that whatever he said, Julie would twist it in her favour.

"You get horny and don't want or need me, Ned, so I might just do the same. Next time I'm horny I won't turn to you."

Ned couldn't believe what she was saying. "What do you mean?"

"Well, just that if you don't need me then I might not need you either. It works both ways, Ned, but I prefer not to masturbate so I'll have to find something, or someone, else."

"What," Ned exploded?

"Oh, come on, Ned. You and I both know that you are pushing me into something a bit more than what we have, don't we. Don't deny it. I know you'd love to watch me with someone else."

Ned was dumbfounded. Where had that come from?

"So, because I love you so much, Ned, I've decided that you'll get your wish, eventually. But before you can watch you'll need to prove to me that you can let me go out on my own to do whatever I want."

"No, Julie, you've got it all wrong. I don't want to see you with anyone else. I'd hate to think of you doing that."

"Yes, Ned, I'm sure you think that but the fact that your cock is hard right now proves to me that you'd actually love it."

"No, Julie, please, I don't want this at all."

"Goodnight Ned."

With that, Julie rolled over and went to sleep. Ned didn't. He lay awake all night. He worried about what was happening. Julie seemed to have some sort of agenda but he didn't know what it was.

The next morning, as he was going off to work, Julie said, "Ned, I'll be late home tonight. You'll have to organise your own dinner, okay?"

"Sure, Julie. That's fine."

Ned didn't even think about last night's conversation. He just assumed she had a meeting of some sort. He worked with the senior management of his father's company so that he could get to know the business. He knew he was years away from taking over but he enjoyed learning the intricacies of the business. He was learning a lot. He didn't even think of Julie once during the day, he was so involved in what he was doing.

By the time he got home he remembered that Julie was out. He scrounged up something to eat and sat back to enjoy some mindless entertainment on the television, something he rarely did.

At about midnight Julie arrived home. She found Ned asleep on the couch. She woke him with a kiss and said to him that she had a present for him in the bedroom. She led the way, encouraging him to take his clothes off on the way.

In the bedroom she had Ned lay on his back on the bed. She lifted her skirt and took off her knickers. She squatted over his face and said, "Eat me, Ned, now, please."

Ned needed no further incentive. He stuck his tongue in and licked from clit to ass. He fucked her with his tongue, pushing it deeply into her pussy. He sucked on her clit. He made love to her pussy and she loved it. Before too long she was squirming and then she came. She released a huge amount of juice and Ned lapped it all up. He loved it.

Julie reached behind her for his cock. "Oh, Neddy, you're as hard as a rock."

She got off and knelt in between his legs. She kissed his cock and said, "Hey, Neddy. Guess what?"

"What, Julie?"

"Well, you know what we talked about last night?"

"Yes."

"Well, I was horny today and I found an outlet for my horniness."

"What are you saying Julie?"

She kissed his cockhead again, and then licked it too.

"I'm saying I found someone to help me. His name is Daryl. He was happy to help me. I told him that I was married and that you would love it if I came home full of his cum. So he fucked me, three times, and sent me home."

Ned was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. But Julie had started to suck his cock so he was distracted. Before long he came in buckets and she drank it all down.

"Well, Neddy, you certainly seemed to enjoy your first cream pie."

"Julie, I enjoyed you sucking my dick, not the cream pie."

In fact he was beginning to feel ill.

"Whatever you say, Ned. But you and I both know the truth. You loved it and I'm going to do it again."

Ned had heard enough. He flew out of bed and into the bathroom. He brought up his dinner and whatever he drank from Julie's pussy. Interestingly he ran to the guest bathroom rather than the en suite so Julie was none the wiser. By the time he was back in bed she was asleep.

The following morning Julie told him she would be late again.

"Please don't do that again, Julie. It makes me ill just thinking about it."

"But Ned, we both know how much you enjoyed it when I got home. It's okay, Ned, lots of men love to eat cream pies. Don't be embarrassed."

He went to work again but this time he was a wreck thinking about what Julie might be doing.

When he got home he ate alone again. This time he went to bed. Julie arrived home at around midnight again. When he woke up she had already straddled his face. This time she dropped and rubbed herself on his face. Ned didn't lick anything but he got a face full of another man's cum anyway. Julie orgasmed and then went down on him again. It didn't take much for him to get hard and cum.

"Oh, Ned, it seems like your cock loves what I'm doing."

"I don't Julie. I hate it."

"We both know that's a lie Ned. Anyway, tomorrow will be a little different. I'll see you when you get home from work."

Julie went to sleep straight away and eventually Ned slept too. The next morning Julie was bright as a button while Ned slunk around in a daze. He couldn't believe what had happened to his life in such a short space of time.

That evening when he got home Julie kissed him with passion. Then she ran a bath for him. It smelled a little girly but he didn't want an argument so he got in. Julie came in and washed him. He enjoyed that. She rubbed him all over with a cream of some sort and left it on him. Thirty minutes later she rubbed it all off. She told him that it was a moisturiser.

When he got out of the bath he noticed that all his body hair was missing.

"Julie, what have you done to me?"

"You don't need all that nasty body hair so I got rid of it for you. Anyway tonight I'm going out again and I have a surprise. You can dress me however you like. I've bought some new outfits and you get to choose which one I wear."

They went into the bedroom. On the bed there were three dresses. Well, there were three pieces of material that didn't look enough to cover both top and bottom. Julie stripped and modelled all three for him. He thought they were all too risqué but he liked what he saw. His cock liked them all too. He was hard again.

He chose a blue dress that covered a little more than the others. She took out a pair of blue knickers and told him to put them on.

"They match my dress, Ned. You can think of me all night in my blue dress and I'll think of you all night in your blue knickers."

"I'm not wearing your knickers, Julie."

"They're not mine, they're yours, Ned. I bought them specially."

She looked like she was about to cry.

"You never like the things I buy for you."

"Oh, Julie, honey, don't cry. I'll wear them okay? Just don't cry, please?"

Julie was ecstatic that he capitulated so easily. This was going to be fun.

"I'll be home in a couple of hours. Keep them on until then okay?"

"Okay Julie. I'll keep them on."

Three hours later Julie arrived home.

"Hey Ned, I've got a surprise for you."

"What is it Julie?"

"Well, since you decided to wear the knickers I did something special just for you. Daryl has a friend who liked me so I fucked him too. In fact while he fucked me Daryl fucked my ass. I got double-teamed! So I'm full of cum in my pussy and in my ass. Come over here and clean me up."

Ned obediently knelt in front of his wife. She took off her knickers and grabbed the back of his head. She pushed him into her dirty pussy. He licked her clean while she had two orgasms. Then she turned around and knelt. She leant forward and spread her ass cheeks. Ned leant into her ass and licked her clean there too. He seemed resigned to the fact that his wife was going to continue to fuck around on him.

This went on every night for a while. Then Julie got Ned to wear her stockings along with his knickers. Then she made him wear a bra too. Every time it escalated Ned complained that he wasn't enjoying it but Julie kept taunting him with the fact that his cock was hard.

Not that it meant that he got to fuck her. She even stopped sucking him. He was reduced to the odd hand-job from her. Otherwise he had to relieve himself.

One night Julie dressed Ned in matching knickers and bra, with a garter belt and stockings before she went our. In less than an hour Ned heard her car arrive home. She walked in with a man. He was younger than Ned and taller, broader across the shoulders and, if Ned was honest, probably better looking too.

"Ned, this is Daryl. He wanted to meet you."

Daryl was huge. He stood about 6'6" with broad shoulders and he looked like he worked out - a lot.

"So Daryl, what do you do for a living," Ned asked.

"I'm between jobs at the moment but Julie's looking after me with rent and stuff."

Ned looked at Julie. She just beamed at him.

"Hey Ned, aren't you a pretty little sissy? Hey, wanna suck my dick?"

"No, I don't wanna suck your dick."

"Oh, Ned," said Julie, "Don't be rude. If Daryl wants you to then you will, and that's all there is to it."

"But, hey, I'm not gay so if you wanna suck me off then you'll need to look like a girl. Hey, babe, how about you take your sissy husband to the bedroom and make him up to look like a girl?"

"Sure, Daryl. Come on sissy. Let's make you nice and pretty for the big hunk of man here."

She dragged Ned off to the bedroom and sat him in front of her vanity.

"Julie, I'm not comfortable with this at all. I don't want to look like a girl and I certainly don't want to suck his cock."

Julie reached inside his knickers and played with his cock. He felt himself getting hard.

"Are you sure Ned? You seem to be getting hard."

"That's because you're playing with me."

"Sure Ned you keep telling yourself that."

She got out her cosmetics and surprisingly Ned allowed her to make him up. By the time she was done he looked like a first-class hooker.

She led him back into the lounge room. Daryl took one look at him and dropped his jeans.

"Come over here sissy and suck on this!"

Ned looked at the huge cock hanging between Daryl's legs. It had to be ten inches. He was mesmerised.

"Go on, Ned," Julie said. "Daryl told you to do something and he doesn't like waiting.

Ned walked over to Daryl, dropped to his knees and took hold of Daryl's cock. He couldn't believe what he was about to do but he did it anyway. He opened his mouth and took Daryl's monster into his mouth. He sucked and licked and Daryl humped his mouth. Julie watched in fascination. She was wetter than she had ever been. After a few minutes of sucking Daryl pulled out.

"I'm gonna fuck this pretty sissy in the ass."

He turned Ned around, pulled down his knickers, spat on his ass and began pushing into his asshole. Ned cried in pain. Daryl didn't stop. He just said to pretend it was a reverse shit. Push and it'll be okay.

Ned had never experienced such pain but Daryl kept going until he was fully inside Ned's ass. He pumped a few times then got faster and harder. Before long, Daryl tensed up and came with a roar. He creamed Ned's ass.

He pulled out and said, "Sissy, get here and clean my cock."

Ned complied and cleaned Daryl's cock straight from his own ass. Julie was playing with her clit. She had cum once already and was ready to cum again. Daryl hadn't gone soft. He lined his cock up with her pussy, thrust once and impaled her on his cock. She came straight away. Daryl kept pumping. He kept going for fifteen minutes while Julie had one orgasm after another.

He eventually came inside her. They both collapsed. They hadn't noticed that Ned had left the room. He had been sick again after sucking Daryl and being fucked in the ass by him. By the time they had finished he was back in the room. Julie told him to clean her up and he did.

Then she said, "Daryl is staying tonight so you'll have to sleep in the spare room."

Ned left to get ready for bed. He showered and cleaned himself up. He cried in the shower. He felt helpless to do anything. He was so confused. On the one hand Julie assured him that she loved him but on the other she fucked this guy in front of him and humiliated him by making him dress like a girl, suck his cock and get fucked by him. He lay awake for ages before sleep finally took him over.

Worse was to come for Ned. Julie had bought a cock cage for him. The next time Daryl came over she showed it to him and said that it was for his own good. Once again he complained that he didn't want it and that he didn't need it but she insisted. Daryl laughed loudly when he saw Ned in the cage. He took great delight in taunting him while he fucked Ned's wife.

Julie seemed extra horny because whenever she thought about Ned in his cage she got that familiar warm feeling in her pussy. Ned was even more miserable. Julie wouldn't even listen to him any more. It was no use complaining but he did anyway.

Late one afternoon Julie and Daryl walked in the door. "Ned, Daryl wanted me to do something today. I agreed and I love it."

She pulled her top up and showed off her newly pierced nipples. Ned hated it. He didn't like any body modification at all. Julie had to beg him to get her ears pierced years earlier but this was too much.

"Take them out, Julie. You know I don't like piercings," Ned said.

"Neddy, Daryl asked me to get them and what he says goes. You have no say in the matter. Now, go to your room. Daryl is staying again tonight."

Ned was getting more and more frustrated. He was beginning to resent Julie and what she was doing. He loved her and she assured him that she loved him too. But she kept doing things he hated and kept fucking Daryl but not him. He hadn't been out of the cock cage since she locked it onto him.

Julie kept on telling him that he loved all the changes. He had gotten sick of trying to convince her that he didn't. In a little over a month he was locked into a cock cage, was wearing his wife's underwear and had been fucked by a man. His wife was having an affair that she delighted in flaunting in front of him. He was beginning to feel like a stranger in his own home.

Unfortunately Julie had more in store for him. She came home one night, with Daryl, and told Ned to get dressed into his lingerie. He knew there was no use complaining so he did. She then asked him to lie down on their bed. Daryl then grabbed his hands and cuffed them together. Then he stretched them out over his head and secured them to the bedhead. While that was happening Julie grabbed an ankle and secured it to the post at the foot of the bed. Daryl did the same to his other foot.

Julie straddled his chest. She slid her knickers down so they were barely covering her pussy.

"Wanna see what I've got," she asked?

"Not really," he replied.

She ignored him and pulled her knickers down further. There was a tattoo just above her pussy. Two words; Daryl's Pussy.

62_goo
62_goo
356 Followers
12