The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,913 Followers

“In my ass!” I shot back.

“And whose ass is it,” Meagan kept on.

“Yours, it’s your ass,” I uttered back.

“Not Maggie’s? It’s just mine?” she pressed.

“No baby. My ass belongs to you. No body else. It’s yours to fuck any time you want it,” I moaned as I rubbed my clit.

Of all the sex I had ever had, nothing had ever felt like this. No one had ever fucked my ass before and I knew nothing could top the feeling I felt at that moment. I couldn’t believe anything could feel this way as she picked up her pace and slammed hard into my cheeks.

“You remember that. You can share that pussy. You can go down on other women, but the ass is mine. All mine. I don’t share the ass. You understand?” Meagan said directly, with authority.

“I understand," I moaned back. “It’s just yours. No one else,” I responded as I felt my legs shaking. Then the familiar rush sweeping my body as my orgasm seized hold. I collapsed on top the bed. Meagan laying across my back, her cock still buried up my ass as she bit into my shoulder. Light enough not to hurt but strong enough to make me wince.

“Fuck that was some good stuff,” Meagan sighed as she withdrew her cock. I was exhausted as I looked at the clock to see we had been going at it for forty minutes. I was going to be late but I didn’t care as I turned to look at my sister who was now laying on her ack. The rubber dong still fastened to her waist.

I bent over and kissed her on the lips. “Tonight I fuck your ass! You understand that?” I said staring into her brown eyes.

“I was hoping you would say that,” Maggie shot back as she leaned up and kissed me back.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,913 Followers
12