The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,883 Followers

I pushed my tongue into her hot hole drawing a sigh as she twisted my hair in her fingers. "That's right baby, eat my pussy. Lick me baby," she moaned as I swirled my tongue around her clit, playing with the little gold hoop.

"Oh fuck," Stevie cried, "oh your tongue feels so good. Eat my pussy," she sighed. I knew I was doing a great job as I felt her juices flowing in my mouth as I savored each drop. As Stevie raised her hips off the couch to press her hotbox into my face, I slid my hands under her cheeks, pulling them apart, and then probing gently with my thumb. I eased my digit into her ass which was already lubed up from the juices that ran from her seeping pussy.

"Oh yeah, that feels so damned good. I love your fucking tongue. Do me," she encouraged as I worked my thumb further into her backside as she bucked against my face. Within minutes she came thrashing against the couch. When her convulsions ebbed, I scooted up and held her, kissing her face, her lips.

We lay together for several minutes before she got up and went into the kitchen to open us a bottle of wine. I had probably already had enough but she was not one to take no for an answer. I walked around her studio apartment, the cool wood floors under my bare feet, looking at various photos of women on the wall. All adorning tattoos of some sort – on their backs, stomach, shoulders, legs.

Some had piercings as well but all showed them nude and in full color.

"See anything you like?" a voice cut through the silence as Stevie walked up behind me, her arms wrapping around my body, her flesh pressed against my back holding out my glass of wine which I took from her.

"Did you do all these?" I inquired.

"Did I fuck them all?" Stevie shot back turning my words.

"No, that's not what I meant," I explained.

"I know what you meant. Yea, do you like them?" she asked.

"Yes, they're quite beautiful... The women, they're all gorgeous... and the art, you are really, really talented," I answered.

"Thank you. I'd love to do you," Stevie said softly as her lips touched my ear, her hand gliding over my belly and up toward my breasts.

"I don't know. I don't think I could ever do something like that," I scoffed.

"Neither did they at first. Maybe a couple of them. But like anybody, they start small. A little tat somewhere, someone might not notice - the foot, your backside, maybe on your breast," as she traced her hand up to my tit and then lowered it to my hip. "Or maybe there. Covered up by a one piece but if you dare, or visible in a bikini."

I hadn't really thought of it before. I had girlfriends in college who had tattoos. Some on their lower back, others on their leg near their ankle. I just never thought about it for myself.

"I'd love to give you a little tat. Something that means something to you. Maybe reminds you of me too," she said as she kissed my ear. "Come on, I want to sample that little pussy of yours again."

Stevie guided me over to a bed in the corner of the room. We lay down together as we kissed again, our hands exploring each other's breasts and pussy. Stevie had a beautiful body. The art on her front was complimented by a tattoo of a dragon on her back. It was a multitude of black, green, red and yellow.

I was in absolute heaven as she pulled us into a sixty nine position with her on top licking my button as I went back to eating her. Shortly after that she walked over to her dresser and pulled out a strapon which she fastened around her slender waist. I couldn't wait to have her fuck me with her cock. While Meagan was the first to fuck me with a strapon, but Stevie fucked me in a way I had never been fucked.

No man or woman had ever ground a cock into me the way she did as her hips moved into mine, gyrating slowly as she humped my box. Our breasts pressed together as she kissed me passionately. At that moment, I felt closer to her than I had with anyone, closer than I had with Meagan.

I had just met her but already I felt feelings I had never felt before. And when we came it was together and hard as we held each other tightly.

We had been at it for a couple of hours and were taking a break, laying there in her bed, when my phone rang. I went across the room to see it was Meagan who was checking on me.

"Tell her you'll be staying out tonight," Stevie called out, listening to my conversation. Meagan thought I was with Maggie. She would have likely freaked had she known I was with the one person she told me to avoid. But she seemed happy that I had found someone for the evening.

We chatted for a few minutes, her continuing to probe gently where I was, who I was with. I kept avoiding any direct response only assuring her I was having fun and would be home in the morning.

I hung up and collapsed back on the bed with Stevie, rubbing my hand across her chest, stopping to gently pull on the hoops which adorned her nipples.

Stevie reached out and gave my right nipple a hard squeeze. "I'd love to do yours. You ever thought about a piercing?"

"You're determined to get your needles in me aren't you?" I laughed. "First you want to give me a tat. Now you want to pierce my nipples..." I chided her.

"What do you expect. It's what I do for a living. And you're a blank canvas," Stevie said as she slid her hand across my stomach.

"We'll see..." I said back.

"You serious?," she shot back, half sitting up. I'd love to. I'd love to do you."

"Let's talk about it later," I answered back.

The next morning when I woke, Stevie's body was pressed tightly against mine. Her chest buried in my back as she held my breast in her hand. I rolled over waking her as I kissed her gently on the lips.

She asked me if I drank coffee, and after acknowledging that I did, she slipped from the sheets and padded into the kitchen. I watched as she walked away from me. Her back covered by the dragon, its penetrating red eyes staring back at me as I gazed on her gorgeous ass swaying back and forth.

Soon, the aroma of fresh brewed coffee filled the air as I too had risen and was once again looking at the pictures of the various women on her walls. The shots of their torsos and bodies showing off Stevie's handiwork. In the recesses of my mind I thought about her inking my body, covering it much like the other women, but then knowing full well I could never do something like that.

"So do you work on people up here," I asked as my new lover handed me the hot mug of coffee.

"Some... most of my customers go to my shop. But there are a few, long time customers, that we have extended pieces we're dealing with, that prefer we meet here."

I studied again the colorful tattoo that ran from her shaved pussy, around her breasts, red, green, brown, and black. It wasn't lost on her that I was fascinated with both her tats and the piercings in her nipples.

"It didn't hurt, if that's what your wondering," she said, answering my silent question.

"The piercings, just sort of a pinch. A little uncomfortable but the thought is worse than the actual piercing. It's over in just a few seconds," she went on.

I stared at the little gold hoops. "And down there," I said glancing at the tiny piercing above her clit...

Stevie smiled. "I'd make it all worth your while!"

I was definitely interested but at the same time scared.

"The thing about a piercing, if you don't like it, it will always grow over," Stevie reassured me. "The tats are a little different. They can be removed but it's difficult. You need to make sure it's something you want to do. But we could always give you a little one, somewhere that's not noticeable.

I think she knew she had me interested and decided not too try too hard to lure me in. Let me adjust to the idea as we both sat down on her couch enjoying the coffee. I felt totally at ease with her. Both of us still naked as we folded our legs under us, each admiring the other's gorgeous features.

"So, who was it that told you I was so fucking kinky?" Stevie inquired over a sip.

"It's not important. I'm just glad you didn't let me reject you. That, what we did last night, was amazing," I gushed.

"Are you..." I started to ask softly.

"Kinky?" she shot back interrupting my question.

"Yea..." I wanted to know.

"Well, I don't think either of us are very vanilla. Maybe by some people's standards. I think there's a slight difference between pleasure and pain. Just a little pain can be very pleasurable if done right. You said yourself, you enjoyed it when your sister tied you up, even spanked you. It turned you on right?" she inquired.

"Yea" I replied back.

"I like doing that. Restraining my partner, exploring that line between pain and intense pleasure. Come here," Stevie said as she set my coffee down out of my hand and dragged me over to another section of the room. There were two rings hanging down from a wooden beam in the ceiling. Chains hung from the rings spaced a few feet apart.

"Imagine being chained there, blindfolded, waiting for me to do whatever I wanted to you," she said, her voice dripping. She reached over to a table and took a clamp, almost like a clothespin and after tweaking my nipple until it was hard, set the clamp on it, and gently let the tension squeeze down. It didn't close all the way but the pain was noticeable as it pinched the flesh of my nipple.

I groaned but didn't cry out. But more noticeably, I made no attempt to remove it. "oom, you like that don't you baby? I knew it. I knew it from the first moment I met you. You like a woman to dominate you. To have her way with you. Just like I did with you in the bathroom last night. You like it a little rough," she continued.

The bathroom... I had almost forgotten. "Did you know that woman?" I asked. "Woman?" Stevie responded.

"Yea, the one that kissed me. That kissed me while you were going down on me," I stated.

"No, I didn't pay her any attention. I figured you knew her," Stevie added as she rubbed just the tip of my nipple being squeezed by the clamp.

Stevie removed the clamp and we made our way back over to the couch. Before I left, Stevie let me fuck her with her strapon. That day and the night before was one that I will never forget.

When I arrived home that afternoon, Meagan and Whitney had a thousand questions. I continued to evade, not quite sure I wanted to tell my sister everything. We all enjoyed a nice dinner before I retired early, exhausted from the weekend.

I was surprised when a text message arrived on my cell phone at work. It was Stevie asking if I'd stop by her place for a little play time. I texted her back that I wanted to go home first but she instructed me to go straight there. I would find a note on the door and a key under a planter.

My pussy was tingling the rest of the day thinking about it. When I arrived at Stevie's, I found the note and key just as she had said. The note said I was to go in, strip, shower, and then find some items she had laid out on the bed for me to wear.

I felt weird going into another person's apartment. After all, I had really just me her the evening before, but then again I felt so close to her already. She obviously trusted me and I knew I trusted her too. Even in light of Meagan's warning, I felt safe with her.

Entering the apartment, I walked over to the bed to find a blindfold, much like the sleeping mask they give you on long international flights, along with four leather restraints. Two wrists and two for my ankles. I was excited beyond belief as I headed to the shower where I soaped myself up and shaved my box in anticipation of feeling Stevie's tongue on my naked, smooth skin.

After toweling off, I went back into the open den where I buckled the restraints in place. From the moment I secured the leather in place, I felt a special feeling. I knew I would submit myself to her totally. As I walked naked through her apartment, I studied again the pictures of the women on her walls. I wondered how many, if any, of these women had found themselves like me.

Did any of these women start out like me? Someone who gave in to her? Allowed themselves to be fucked, used, and inked under her fingers? I looked into their eyes, some seemed to have a defiant stare back. Others one of a more timid submission.

As I looked on the pictures, my own hand reached down and slid between my lips. I was already wet from the thoughts of what was to come as I reached up with the other hand and pulled at my nipple which had already grown erect. I hoped she would arrive soon as I felt myself becoming hornier and hornier from my surroundings.

The apartment had started to darken as the evening arrived and I walked to the center of the room and knelt on the floor pulling the mask down over my eyes to await my lover – my mistress. The cool wood of the oak floor on my knees and toes as I waited.

The minutes seemed to linger before I finally heard the door open and the sound of heels echoing across the wooden floor.

"Don't you look absolutely adorable," Stevie's sexy voice was heard. "All clean, ready, and from the looks of it...excited," she added. I knew she could see my nipples were hard as pencil erasers as they sat up on my chest.

Stevie indicated she would be back in a minute and I heard what sounded like the water running in the bath. My heart was thumping in my chest as I heard heels again on the floor.

"Up my lovely. Let's get you over to the bed. I have some plans for you, but first..." her voice halted as I stood and then felt her warm lips over mine. Her tongue pushing between my willing lips, her soft hand rubbing my skin, stopping to cup my breast before tweaking my nipple, and then pulling, twisting until I let out a muffled cry.

"Ooom, that's nice. I love playing with these little things. You like it to. You like it when I pinch them with my fingers don't you baby," she chided.

"Yes, yes, please play with them. Play with my nipples. I want you too," I begged.

"Oh, I will, I'll do more than that. We're going to take you places tonight that you've never been," Stevie teased as she pressed her body into mine. I could feel her against me but it felt like soft leather. As my hand rose from my side to her ass and then her waist, I realized she was wearing some type of leather outfit.

My body trembled at what we must look like. Her dressed in leather, me standing before her nude, submitting myself to her. Knowing that I would do anything she asked. I wanted her to take me. I wanted her to claim me as hers.

Stevie guided me over to the bed we had shared the evening before. Guiding me with my hand in hers as she placed me down and then had me lay as I felt her place each arm and then leg spread eagled. Securing them to the corners of the bed using the restraints I had fastened on earlier.

I heard a sound of a snap, like that of a lotion bottle as I felt a soft liquid being smoothed over my body under her soft touch. "We're going to oil you up a little baby. Get that skin nice and soft. Ready for a little play," she teased.

Her hands felt so warm as they slid over my skin, smoothing the oil in, across my breasts, stopping to tease my nipples, before gliding down my stomach to my dripping pussy. Her fingers slid between my lips and my hips raised off the bed slightly wanting her to penetrate me. To get me off. I wanted to cum so bad!

I was disappointed when she stopped rubbing the oil into my skin. I heard something, a click, heat? A smell like something burning as I felt her, sensed her, hovering over my body. Then a hot sensation, burning just so slightly on my stomach.

"Yea, that's it baby. Look how your little skin's tightening up on your belly," she purred as another soft drop hit my flesh. It was a candle. She was dripping candle wax onto my stomach. The hot wax was splashing and then hardening as she left a trail from the middle of my stomach to my chest and then my breasts.

I winced when the first hot wax hit my sensitive nipples and I felt my head tilt up. It was slightly uncomfortable at first but didn't really hurt or burn. Just a hot sensation as the warm liquid hardened tight on the skin.

She continued to drip the wax until both nipples were covered before trailing again down to my lower stomach and then my lips. No one had ever used candles on me before and it stung ever so lightly, hot and then stiffening as she dripped the liquid along my pussy lips.

I felt her shift in the bed and heard what I thought were clicks or shutters. I wondered if she were taking pictures? Would my picture soon adorn her wall, perhaps a private collection of photos I had not yet seen?

She seemed to leave me and in a moment was removing the wax that had built up on my body.

"The oil keeps the wax from sticking pet. That was fire... and now for a little ice," she purred as I felt the cold sensation, wet, dripping, as she slid the point of a cube along my tender skin. I preferred the warmth of the wax to the cold frigid water which dripped down my sides after touching my skin. She rubbed the cube around my nipples and then to my box.

It was so cold. I didn't want to but I begged her to stop. It was too cold but she just laughed and teased me more around my pussy and back up to my now aching nipples, stopping occasionally to warm a bud up in her mouth before once again submitting it to the ice melting between her fingers.

"That's enough of that," she stated as I felt the warmth of her legs and her unsnap something. She sat astride my face and I realized she had uncovered her pussy as she settled on to my face. My tongue instantly explored her warm fold as I licked and sucked. I savored her juices which filled my mouth as I tried to force my tongue as far as possible into her hot hole.

She was delicious as I slid my tongue up and down her slit, trying to adjust my head to move further behind, to taste her ass. I felt her raise up a little, giving me more access and I used this chance to probe further with my tongue to her backside, her tangy little butt.

"Oh, you're a nasty little slut. You want my ass don't ya' baby," Stevie groaned. I felt her turn and could only imagine what she must look like as she repositioned herself so that her face was turned toward the foot of the bed offering her rosebud to me which I lapped eagerly.

I felt so naughty and I wanted to completely devour her ass as I stuck my tongue into her tight hole drawing sighs and moans as she ground her hot ass on my face. All the while she was reaching down and pulling on my nipples. The rougher she was the more I tore into her beautiful butt.

Stevie came hard on my face, chanting "Eat my ass. Lick my asshole you nasty little dyke!" I loved it. I loved her calling me names, urging me on as I felt her body quivering under the touch of my tongue as I lay restrained under her.

Eventually Stevie collapsed and then kissed me softly as she released my arms and legs from the corners of the bed. We lay together for a few minutes before she was once again pulling me across the room. My eyes still covered as she stretched my arms over my head and now fastened them to what I only imagined were the hooks in the beam I had seen the day before.

When I was securely fastened, I felt Stevie behind me, pulling my cheeks apart as she slid her slender fingers into my ass. Her fingers were covered with some type of lube as she probed and played. "You like that don't you honey? You like me playing with your little ass," she sighed as I moaned back how much I did.

Her fingers gave way to something bigger, a plug, much larger than the ones Meagan and I had at home but my ass seemed to stretch to accommodate it. At first it was uncomfortable going in, but one there, I seemed to take it. Particularly once it was buried deep in my ass.

"Now, now we're going to have to deal with your reluctance a couple of nights ago. You've been an obedient little sub since we got you home. But you must be punished for what you did in the restaurant... denying me, denying yourself. When I ask you to do something from now on, you understand there is no second guessing, no refusals. Do you understand?," Stevie barked as she tugged on my hair behind me, harshly, causing me to yelp.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,883 Followers