The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,906 Followers

"Yes mam, yes mistress," I cried back as I felt her hot breath on my cheek.

The pain from her yanking my hair was soon forgotten by the sharp sting across my ass as I felt a belt whack my backside. The stinging was intense and I was totally unprepared as I yelled out. Before I could say anything another blow was administered, as sharply as the first. My feet left the ground momentarily as I felt myself swing from the chains which bound me to the beam.

"I won't ever do it again. I will never disobey again, please," I begged before I felt another sharp sting to my ass which interrupted my cries.

The pain was intense and I felt tears roll down my cheeks. "Please, please stop mistress. I promise to obey. I'll be a good girl. I'll do anything you ask. Please no more," I cried.

I felt Stevie's hand rub over my stinging ass which quivered under her touch. "I'm not looking for a good girl, pet. That's not what I'm looking for at all. We're going to train you to be my obedient little slut. My little lesbian slut. To do anything I ask. That's what you want isn't it?" she inquired, her lips on my neck, trailing soft kisses as her hand rubbed my ass, on fire from her blows.

"Yes, that's what I want. I want to be yours... to do with as you please. Anything you want," I cried.

That evening was the first of many for me. Nearly every day, except the evenings Stevie had to work, I spent nights with her. She would have me strip as soon as I entered her apartment and I went straight over to a drawer where we kept my restraints. She would spend hours teasing me with her candles, clamps,and plugs always finding excuses to whip me for being naughty or not naughty enough.

I came to love the sting of her belt but loved her hand even more as she slapped my bare ass. She would fuck me hours on end with her strapon. Sometimes taking my ass, as she ground her large cock into my butt.

Stevie and I had been together for about a month and she always teased me about how she was going to tat me up or pierce me one evening as I hung restrained from the ceiling unable to stop her. I suppose as dominant as she was with me, she would never actually go pass that point of threats. Then one night as she teased my nipples, clamped as usual, I begged her to do it. I told her to pierce them. I wanted to wear her jewelry.

"Please mistress. I want you to pierce my titties. I want my nipples to look like yours. I want to wear your rings. Please, I know that's what you want. You've always wanted me to. I want to please you," I begged.

I saw the glint in her eye as she turned and kissed me hard on the lips and then went over to a cabinet which she moved over to where I hung, my arms stretched high over my head. "Are you sure? Sure this is what you want?," Stevie asked.

"Yes mistress, please do it," was my response.

She put latex gloves on her hands and began to apply alcohol to a cotton ball which was cool as it touched my skin. Stevie then took a marker and placed small dots on each side of my nipples. She took a clamp and placed it on my right nipple and asked me to close my eyes, telling me I'd only feel a brief hard pinch, as I saw her take the needle in her hand.

I did as she asked and seconds later felt a sharp, intense pain. It did hurt, but not as much as I had expected as I opened my eyes to see her sliding the gold hoop through the soft skin of my nipple, just as I had directed. The gold hoop she used was identical to the one that hung from hers.

Seconds later she had done the other as well as I looked down to see the shiny gold hoops sitting proudly on my breasts. Some how the moment I had seen hers, I knew that I wanted the same. I was just scared and now I knew too there was no turning back. I wanted her to give me a tattoo. I wanted to wear her ink.

We had talked about it often but each time I had chickened out and she never pushed me. I think she always knew I would but it had to be on my time table.

I told Stevie that I wanted something to acknowledge that I was "out". Some of the women at the wine bar referred to us as sisters and I wanted to acknowledge what I was. It had only been a few months but I knew I was a lesbian and would never again be hurt by another man.

I loved the touch, feel, taste of another woman. Held in her arms, the soft caress, lips pushing against mine. There had been a few nights that Stevie and I had been joined with other women. Sometimes the two of us submitting ourselves to her.

I was never jealous to see anyone with her and felt completely at peace watching her make love to someone else or me going down on another girl at Stevie's instructions. I grew to love watching Stevie's face as she looked on approvingly as another woman would fuck my pussy or ass with their strapon. I had become Stevie's sexual servant to love and be loved as she directed... and I loved it.

I had loved seeing the women who tattooed themselves with stars and asked Stevie to give me a field of bright green, yellow, red, and blue stars on the nape of my neck. Hidden when I wore my hair down, but plainly visible to all when I pinned it up.

Meagan had no idea who I had been seeing, but the night I came home to her and Whitney with the tat on my neck and the piercings through my nipples left little doubt who I had been with. She couldn't get over my new look and it wasn't long before all three of us were sporting piercings and tattoos.

While Meagan settled on a navel piercing, my sister convinced Whitney to pierce her nipples like me with little bar bells. Meagan encouraged me to get a "pride tattoo" that was more visible to the public and I chose a rainbow on the underside of my left arm at the wrist. Meagan chose stars, similar to the ones I had inked on my neck and placed at her left hip which run just down to her beautiful pussy. Whitney loved it!

It was actually through Stevie that I met the love of my life – Melissa, who is eight years older than me. Mel is a gorgeous brunette and like Stevie has always been the more dominant partner. While I loved Stevie, we both understood it was more about the sex and the relationship than a romance. From the moment I met Melissa, I knew I loved her.

Stevie even gave me a tat on my right shoulder of two interlocking female symbols with Melissa and my initials. As I mentioned when I began my story, Melissa and I married in a civil ceremony.

Breaking the news to my mom and dad didn't go well and both refused to take part in my wedding to Mel. Dad took it particularly hard thinking it was his "fault" that I had become a lesbian when he convinced me to take Meagan in for the summer. I tried to reason that wasn't the case and never conveyed to either that it had occurred at the hands of Meagan. It was difficult enough just hearing that both their daughters were no longer "straights".

Melissa refers to me as her wife and with her income, I stay home much of the time and try to think up ways to make our evenings special. Melissa loves it when I run her a long bath after a hard day at the office. We have a fairly large bathtub where both of us can fit easily in together.

I love it when she sits between my legs as I rub and soap her shoulders and breasts. Afterwards I will have her lie in the bed as I give her another bath with my tongue. She really loves me to lick her ass and sometimes her pretty little feet. Mel has little tiny toes that she loves to have licked and sucked on. Sometimes I will have her fuck my twat with her feet as I hump her foot that she buries into my slippery box.

She loved my tats, and while she has none herself, encouraged me to get a "tramp stamp" as she calls it. A lower tribal back tattoo in a myriad of colors as well a bright butterfly on my upper arm.

Stevie and I have remained close friends and Mel has never expressed any jealously and has even encouraged me to have sex with Stevie when she wants. Melissa understands I have a darker side that enjoys the bondage and S&M games that Stevie and I both enjoy and she allows me to endulge myself in that world. And Stevie continues to find new ways to tap into my more submissive side.

Last week she told me we should surprise Mel with another tat. Since I have always liked Stevie's tattoo of the angels, I should have one of my own with a naked bound angel, handcuffed with shackles on her wrists and feet, kneeling before a leather clad dominatrix.

It makes my pussy wet to think about it. Stevie wants to place it on my left shoulder and I think I might just do it!

Melissa had asked that I write all this down so she could read it when she got home from the office. I cannot wait for her to get here and I plan on licking her delicious pussy in bed while she reads aloud how I was transformed from a reluctant lesbian to a married dyke.

I could eat her pussy for hours and tonight that's just what I plan to do.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,906 Followers