The Reluctant Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers

Sheila is actually scared as she feels the next orgasm roll past her breasts on to her head. She already has never experienced an orgasm this powerful and this next wave promises to be the biggest yet. The wave slows as it reaches her neck and crescendo's at her chin. It starts to pick up momentum and like a hurricane drinking warmth for energy, it leaves Sheila's body shivering in its wake as it passes downward. It seems to gain its greatest power as it passes through her breasts. Feeding off Sheila's milk as Jackie did before it. Sheila's whole body is quacking as the wave hammers into her pussy and she screams louder, deeper and longer than she has ever before. Then she screams some more as she feels her orgasm pass through her body in an ocean of cum straight into Jackie's mouth drowning her in liquid.

Jackie can't believe how hot and how much liquid is being forced down her throat. It's as if all of Sheila's breast milk was pumped into her mouth at once. She can't hope to swallow even half of it and the residue spews out her mouth all over face and neck. What she does get is filled with the energy from Sheila's body and it scorches her throat all the way to her stomach. It almost fills her stomach with Sheila's cum and sends a hot bolt of pure orgasmic pleasure straight to her pussy. It hits and sends her back rebounding into a back breaking arch. Her back lowers and arches up again. Tremors rack her body and her legs shake violently until they spasm out and causing her to crash on the bed her whole body shaking.

Sheila's violent orgasm has taken all her energy and passed it into Jackie's body. She just sits perched on Jackie's face shaking, unable to move her body. She doesn't feel the waves any more but at the time the next wave is due a mini orgasm hits her pussy and shoots a small amount of cum down Jackie's throat. She feels Jackie quivering beneath her and thinks of all the cum she has swallowed and another slightly stronger orgasm shoots a little more honey into Jackie's mouth. Incredibly, she feels Jackie lock her arms around her thighs pulling her pussy tight on her mouth and rimming her pussy with her tongue looking for more cum.

"My sweet baby wants more cum. Is it tasty for you Jackie? Do you want more honey? Shell she make some more for you? Lick her baby. Lick her DEEEEEEP AHHHHH"

Sheila pulls Jackie's head hard again into her pussy and screams once more as her orgasm floods Jackie's mouth with cum. Jackie is just able to gulp all of it down and it fills her belly to near bursting with Sheila's ejaculate. Sheila falls off of Jackie's drenched head and lays there exhausted. Jackie crawls up to Sheila and lies on her chest, snuggling a large breast. Sheila smells her own female muskiness coming from Jackie's hair, face and even in her breath and she giggles as she thinks that she has marked her territory. She is so sated that looking at Jackie's engorged belly filled with her cum, doesn't even arouse her flaccid clit.

The two women lie there asleep in each others arms.

End of part 3

A few hours later, Jackie wakes to a powerful aching in her breasts and an even more powerful one in her clit, for Sheila has paid hardly any attention to either. Once again she has had a powerful orgasm without her yearning clit being touched. But for now, she is content to lay there because of the warm satisfying glow of pleasure emitting from her female cum filled, bloated belly. As she starts to remember what is warming her belly, Jackie's clit starts to glow with the same warmth. After a few minutes of reveling in this new and erotic pleasure another yearning is made its self known and Jackie reluctantly rises to relieve herself. As she slowly walks to the bathroom, she rubs her lovely extended belly like a pregnant woman would, thinking if women could make each other pregnant, she is surly carrying Sheila's baby. With great regret, she feels all but a small after glow of the warmth leave her body as she pees. She really needs a shower but she is so sleepy right now, she settles for just wiping most of Sheila's crusted cum off of her face. She can't help but take a few licks before she is finished and heads back to the bed. She lies down next to a sleeping Sheila and sees one of Sheila's nipples is throbbing and starting to drip milk in greeting. Jackie snuggles up to the warm tit and it expands to reach her mouth. She takes the growing morsel in her mouth feeding on a new warmth emptying into her belly as she falls back asleep very content

Not long after, Sheila wakes to the pleasant suckling. She has the same feelings she normally has when feeding her baby, content, very loved and happy that this little being depends on her for nourishment. She soon realizes it's not her baby feeding but Jackie as she hears and feels Jackie's soothing coos on her warm pumping nipple. "My god, you two are so greedy." Sheila giggles, referring to Jackie and her tit. Sheila is disappointed to see Jackie's stomach is no longer extended. She finds that ultra sexy thinking of her milk or cum doing that to Jackie. Then she sees Jackie's swollen nipple resting on her stomach. Sheila is filled with desire looking at the plump, purple tit straining for release as it dribbles milk on Sheila's belly. She glances at the clock and sees it's almost time for her diner guest to arrive. Giggling, thinking how Jackie is the main course.

With a sigh, Sheila slowly pulls her nipple from Jackie's mouth. Her nipple fattens and Jackie's mouth sucks harder resisting Sheila's efforts. "Thooowop" as Sheila's tit pulls free and drips heavily down Jackie's chin and cheek. Jackie's mouth continues to suck long after the nipple is removed and when it stops, a frown appears on Jackie's sleeping face.

Sheila gently rolls Jackie onto her back and very gently and lovingly strokes her chest and stomach. "My sweet, sweet baby, you made mama so happy. You made my pussy cum SOOO hard. Now it's your turn sweetie. But first your poor breasts need to be taken care off. They've been so patient waiting their turn. Was it hard for them waiting, baby? Were they aching for my lips? I know they were honey. I saw how they leak for me with desire.

Sheila lowers her mouth to Jackie's left tit and her tongue darts out, circling the nipple. The long flabby nub instantly fattens and comes to attention. Sheila begins pushing her tongue into the areola as she circles, teasing a drop of milk out. She can no longer wait and gently pulls the tit between her lips. At first, the drop is all Sheila gets but as Sheila's lips increase their pumping, Jackie's nipple fattens further and releases its milk into Sheila's now sucking mouth. A shiver runs through Jackie's body and a sigh escapes Sheila' lips as a large female shadow very slowly covers their bodies.

As Liz quietly enters the room, she is hit with the raw, powerful, animal scent of female sex. She smells Sheila's familiar aromatic scent mingled with a hint of another. Her mouth waters as she quickly removes her clothes hoping to add her own female scent to the fragrant aroma. Her hands make contact with her stiff nipples and send a shiver through her 38 D breasts and the rest of her very black body as she unbuttons her silk shirt. Her large breasts sag down to her chubby belly as she releases them from their bra. She bends her 5'11" frame at her waist sliding the slacks and panties over her just going to fat, a bit too wide, large, spreading ass. Liz steps out of her slacks and kicks her panties into the corner with the agility of a former athlete. At 21, Liz was a star volleyball and basketball star at her college. That was until she met Sheila and her lactating breasts. Once she graduated and stopped playing sports, Liz's body couldn't burn off enough fat from all the milk she was drinking to keep her Amazon like shape. Liz has a tinge of regret for her former body, but it quickly leaves as she walks forward letting her nose guide her to the source of the strong aroma. She is very surprised and excited to discover that Sheila's womanly odor is strongest by Jackie's sleeping mouth than any other place. It actually seems to get stronger with every breath Jackie takes. A shudder runs through her body as she realizes why that must be.

Sheila smiles up at Liz around Jackie's pumping nipple, grabs Jackie's other breasts and offers the pulsating nipple to Liz. Liz doesn't have to be asked twice as Jackie's tit shoots a solid stream of milk into Liz's open, descending mouth.

Jackie is having the best dream she has ever had. It starts with her, as a baby suckling at her mother's breast. Before she is fully fed her mother's tit is replaced by warm lips on her own motherly tits. She thinks she and her mother have some how traded place in the dream and her mother is now the baby. She moans in ecstasy as the milk is sucked out of her swollen, painful breast, steadily relieving the immense pressure in it. Now, some how, she has two babies at her breasts, one for each engorged nipple. Her entire body starts shuddering non stop as both her nipples are slowly being drained of their burden. Her pussy can't help but leak a thick dribble of white cum into her ass.

Jackie slowly wakes from her dream to discover two, much larger than baby's heads, at her nipples. "OH MY GOD! Jackie cries in surprise and pleasure.

Sheila lifts her mouth from Jackie's tit and says. "You know Liz from work don't you Jackie? Didn't I tell you she was coming over for.......diner? Since you stopped me from cooking, I didn't think you would mind if we helped ourselves to whatever was around the house. You don't mind do you Jackie? I mean there is plenty for the both of us." Sheila giggles as she returns hungrily to Jackie's tit.

Jackie hesitates for a moment then sees her milk dribbling out from between Liz's lips." How could I say NO......OOO." She moans as both women in unison start sucking much harder on her tits. Both nipples are fat to bursting as her duel faucets are opened further, filling Sheila's and Liz's mouths with their milk. Jackie has less milk than Sheila but once fully open they can release it at a greater rate Sheila discovers and a hint of jealousy causes her to suck even harder. Liz is following Sheila's cue and sucks much harder herself. But this time Jackie responds in a far different manner than in the car. She has finally let go off all her inhabitations and is just reveling in the pleasure in her breasts and nipples. To her surprise she discovers, the harder the women suck, the bigger her nipples get, the faster the milk comes out, the greater the pleasure.

Once again Jackie's ass won't stay still on the bed as she moans, "That feels SOOO GOO..........OOD. Please, suck them. PLEASEEEEEEEEEE."

Both woman start bobbing their heads up and down on Jackie's tits milking the fat nipples deep into their mouths on the up swing and releasing it on the down, pumping and holding Jackie's breasts in their mouths with their hands. In no time at all both Jackie's nipples explode in first Sheila's, then Liz's mouth as the last of the milk is expelled in one last flood into the two women's mouths. A teeth chattering shutter is emitting from between Jackie's lips as Jackie's orgasm rips through her body, her hips arch her back to the breaking point. She stays in that poison for 5 full seconds while her whole body slowly starts shivering increasing to shudders as her back plummets to the bed and arches up again. She shudders in that position for another 5 seconds, and then her legs kick out violently shaking from her hips to her toes. Her devastating orgasm leaves her limp on the bed as Sheila and Liz, suck that last few drops of milk from her tits and more thick white cum oozes from her pussy.

"Your milk is so sweet Jackie." Liz coos. I wonder what your pussy tastes like. Is it tasty Sheila? As tasty as yours?"

"Well I don't know Liz, I haven't sampled it myself. Yet." Sheila says with a hungry leer. But you know with milk that sweet her honey has just got to be good!" She says as she rubs her full belly.

"What's the matter with you girl? What are you waiting for? You were at my honey pot after the first 5 minutes! With that long tongue of yours licking my insides out." Liz Shudders at the thought.

"True that Liz, but you didn't have any milk to distract me, like our little girl here does. She made me cum sucking her tits! So you don't have to tell me how tasty her milk is."

Liz ponders a moment and reluctantly says, "Well, you're the host, I guess it's only right you get first taste. You think she's got enough for both of us? Sure would hate to miss out on anything that good."

Sheila chuckles, I suspect she does, but there's only one way to find out."

Jackie listens to this conversation unable to move or even speak, to try to tell the two women that she wants to but she is all wrung out. Lucky for her, Sheila knows differently. Sheila spreads Jackie's limp legs wide and crawls between them zeroing in on Jackie's pussy by the sexy womanly smell that is coming from it. She brushes back Jackie's sticky, silk blond hair to find a pair of puffy lips spread wide framing Jackie's moist cunt. Sheila's breathes in and shivers at Jackie's musky scent enters her nostrils. Liz moves up to Jackie's mouth, kissing her and sucking her tongue as she tastes and smells Sheila's pussy inside Jackie's mouth. The smell of Sheila on Jackie brings Liz's clit to full arousal and Liz starts wiggling her large hips.

"They're you are honey, oh my, your beautiful!" Sheila says in way of introduction to Jackie pussy." Jackie's pussy trembles at the compliment. And just look at that clit! I'm in love Liz!" While no were as large as Sheila's, Jackie's clit is still big. Without a hood it sticks proudly on the top of her wet slit begging to be noticed. "And I see your pussy has been busy you naughty girl." Sheila says as she licks the thick white cum oozing out of Jackie's pussy." Smacking her lips. "Hmmmmmm, that's really tasty Jackie. Liz I'll try to save you some but I don't know."

Jackie has never had any one eat her pussy before, let alone her cum as all her boyfriends either didn't like it or thought it wasn't manly to do. She never pushed the point because she was always embarrassed by how much she leaked. But she had always wondered what it would feel like to have it done. Now this sexy woman was between her legs licking her cum, telling her how wonderful it tasted. No wonder her neglected pussy began to stir and ooze more fluid. The very thought of Sheila eating her cum was new and very exciting for her. And when Sheila reached out her tongue for the new cum a moan of wanton longing escaped Jackie's lips muffled by Liz's mouth and a her hips began a slow roll.

Sheila licked up the new pussy juice, swirled it around her mouth like a fine wine and swallowed it down, trailing a sticky thread of cum down her throat. "Liz it's so thick and sticky and warm, here try some. New ooze had come out and Sheila scooped it up with her hand reaching up to Liz. Liz pulled away from Jackie's mouth and saw the thick white cum coating Sheila's fingers. Soft strands of clear spider web like fluid interlaced her finger. Liz grabbed Sheila's hand, shoving it in her mouth and licked it clean with clear strands of cum hanging between her lips and draping off of her chin. She had planned to share it with Jackie when she kissed her again but her throat greedily swallowed the sticky fluid down before she got back to Jackie's lips.

Sheila now very slowly started licking, nibbling and sucking on Jackie's puffy lips, cleaning them of old cum even as Jackie's pussy made more. Jackie was feeling sensations she had never felt before and her pussy was clamping up, causing all the new pussy juice to start to pool inside her vagina. Her pussy just didn't know what to do as it was learning as it went and its natural reaction was to clamp shut until it figured it out.

"Sorry Liz, looks like that's all we get. No mores coming out." Sheila leaves Jackie's tasty lips and starts painting Jackie's slit with ever increasing in length, brush strokes from just the top of Jackie's pussy to just below her clit, never touching either with her thick tongue. Jackie was going wild with an anticipation of Sheila licking either but before Sheila licked either, Liz stopped kissing Jackie.

"Well if I ain't going to get any more pussy juice, Jackie sure is hell is going to get mine!" Liz says as she plants her hips on either side of Jackie's head facing Sheila and slowly lowers her pussy on to it. A small clear strand of cum leaks out of Liz's cunt dribbling on Jackie's lips. Jackie's mouth opens to take in the nectar and follows it back to its source with her mouth. Liz's teases her by pulling it away holding out of reach.

"What do you want Jackie? Tell me what you want."

"I WANT YOUR PUSSY!!! Please Liz, Please bring it back to me!" Jackie is whining as her tongue is straining up to Liz's just out of reach pussy.

"Well since you said please." Liz lowers her pussy onto Jackie's face and in one smooth motion; Jackie's tongue spreads Liz's lips and plunges deep inside her hole, searching for more female cum and finding it. Liz almost cums at the first thrust and a gush of sticky fluid coats Jackie's probing tongue, and then travels down Jackie's throat. Liz gets herself under control and starts rocking her hips in a steady motion as Jackie's tongue licks all the cum out of her.

Sheila has been busy working over Jackie's slit. Jackie didn't know which she wanted more, Sheila's tongue on her clit or in her pussy. Sheila works her tongue up to Jackie's clit and circles it with her tongue, teasing the large clit bigger. Then she takes a lick of the swollen nub and Jackie's whole body undulates from head to toe. Each lick makes Jackie's clit slightly bigger and it is tip is pointing down towards her pussy like a little hook. Sheila now sucks on it milking it with her lips and Giant waves of pleasure build inside Jackie ready for release. But doesn't. Jackie's clamping pussy is involuntarily holding it in and is stuck closed. Sheila continues sucking on Jackie's clit building more and more waves up inside Jackie. Sheila is wondering why Jackie isn't cumming when Liz screams her orgasm in the air frantically humping her powerful hips onto Jackie's face. Jackie's head is buried in the bed and her face is being ground into Liz's spasming pussy as electric shock after electric shock raises the tone of Liz's howls of ecstasy, to the point that only dogs can hear what is coming out of Liz's wide open mouth.

Sheila moves her tongue down to Jackie's pussy to do some exploring and discovers it clamped tight. She starts probing it with her large tongue trying to force her way in. At first nothing then Sheila feels it open slightly and she pushes hard with her tongue at the opening. It slowly gives way as Sheila's tongue penetrates its ring. But to her surprise, Jackie's tongue clamps down on her long fat tongue so powerfully it is actually stuck in Jackie's pussy. She tries to withdraw her tongue and Jackie's pussy fights back not letting go. Jackie's pussy had been in shock from the new sensations and didn't know what to do. But Sheila's tongue felt like a thick cock when it entered her and Jackie's pussy knew what to do with a cock. You milk it. Jackie's pussy releases it's grip just a little bit and starts to suck at Sheila's tongue pulling it into her pussy and releasing it. In and release, in and release and then Sheila's feels Jackie's pussy ring clamping on her tongue to the opposite rhythm of the sucking. Sheila wonders what this must feel like to a cock and shudders.

Sheila gets and idea and starts fucking Jackie with her tongue in tune with the sucking. Four powerful thrust of her tongue and Jackie's pussy stops sucking and clamping on Sheila's tongue, opens wide and baths Sheila's face with hot sticky, white and clear women's cum that had been dammed up by her pussy. Followed by an orgasm so strong by Jackie, that after she arched her back, Jackie's head shot up with such force, it through Liz of her face. Jackie keeps bucking and screaming as the pleasure thrills her beyond belief. In the middle of this powerful orgasm Sheila finds Jackie's engorged clit with her lips and sucks it like she had sucked her nipples, licking the tip with her tongue inside her mouth. In the middle of her giant orgasm, a much more powerful one builds in her clit and spreads out from there with such powerful pulses of pleasure her whole body turns to jelly as she shakes like an epileptic on the bed while she is making non stop teeth rattling shivering noises from her mouth.

Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers