The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kicking my pants and underwear off my legs, I rolled over on top of Betsy. She grunted slightly, but soon was kissing me with even more passion. She could feel my erection pressing against the gusset of her panties. To me it felt like steam was soaking through her panties, trying to get towards my cock. One of my arms was pinned beneath the writhing Betsy, and the other tried to remove her panties. But even with both of her hands helping, it was taking too long for me. So with a quick motion, I tore the lace sides of her panties, and threw the torn material away.

She gasped but she kept kissing me. Her hips were questing to find my cock and she was soon rewarded. I felt her sex laying against the length of my shaft and was amazed at how wet she was already. My animal side wanted to shove myself into her and rut. From the frenzy of her kisses and the frantic movements of her hips, I knew she sought the same thing.

Instead I pulled my mouth away from her. Her head followed and her hands reached to pull me back to her. Gently I grabbed both of her hands in mine and pressed them gently, but inexorably to the bed. I let my weight settle on her hips, holding them to the bed as well.

Looking into Betsy's fierce eyes, I said, "Betsy, let me make love to you. We have all the time in the world for lust, but let this be love."

I saw the fierceness in her eyes fade and the fight in her hips lessen. I also felt her grow even more aroused. My mind was assaulted by her need to have me inside of her. Once her hips were fully under control her control, I lifted my weight. I still held her arms to the bed, but now there was space between our bodies, enough space to maneuver myself to her opening.

I watched her eyes as the head of my cock made contact with her delicate folds. With remarkable self-control, she very slowly rolled her hips to help me gain entrance. Her hands squeezed mine as I slowly sank into her. As I pushed deeper, I felt her legs begin to wrap around my thighs. She kept her eyes locked onto mine until I was all the way into her, and our hips rubbed against each other.

Her eyes fluttered, and I felt her contract against me. It wasn't an orgasm, it was a fulfillment of a dream. She grasped my cock to prove to herself how real it was to finally have a man inside of her. Not just any man, but the man she had dreamed of for years: me. I flexed myself in turn and was pleased to see her eyes fly open.

I let go of her hands and moved my arms under her slim back, both to hold her to me, and support my weight over top of her. Her arms moved to my neck, where they held me as if we were dancing. I gazed into her eyes and felt the song begin.

I moved inside of her slowly with short strokes. The earlier sexual frenzy had left us both, but there was a deeper arousal growing. As the fire burned hotter my strokes grew longer while keeping the same rhythm. Betsy's legs wrapped ever more tightly about mine as I continued moving inside of her with longer faster strokes.

As my strokes continued getting longer I watched Betsy's face slowly lose control. She tried to keep her eyes on mine, but with each stroke they would roll back for a split second. Soon her eyes were back more than they were on me. By the time I felt a thin sheen of sweet form on her back, Betsy closed her eyes entirely.

I had wanted to make her come first, but I couldn't control myself any longer. I was swelling inside of her and knew the moment was near. My arms slid towards her hips as I increased the pace of my thrusting. With one final plunge, I flung my head back and pushed as far into her as I could.

As I shot into her, I felt her legs tighten against me. Her whole body rose off the bed supported by her head pressed into the mattress. I shook as the orgasm tore through my body. I felt her body begin to shiver as her orgasm swept through her.

After what seemed like an eternity, our muscles finally relaxed. I lay atop her, supporting my weight on my elbows as we both struggled to get our breath. I looked into her eyes and saw that she was crying.

I kissed her softly, and whispered, "I love you, Betsy."

She smiled and cried and wrapped her arms around my neck. She put her lips right next to my ear and said, "I know. I love you too."

* * *

This time when we made love, it ended with six eyes brimming with tears. I looked to my left and right and saw Tiffany's and Stefani's flushed tear-streaked faces watching us. I looked back down at Betsy beneath me. She had closed her eyes, and I watched her face go from beautiful to angelic.

She opened her eyes and they were clear and bright. She reached for my face and held me as her lips touched mine. Betsy looked to her left and reached out to pull Stefani closer. They kissed and Betsy whispered "I love you." They kissed again and Stefani whispered, "I love you, too."

Then Betsy turned to Tiffany, and reached out a hand to her. Tiffany was also drawn close for a kiss and a whispered, "I love you." Tiffany smiled and kissed Betsy again. I expected Tiffany to sign, "I love you," but instead she placed her forehead against Betsy's and they just looked into each other's eyes for a moment.

Suddenly Betsy and Tiffany broke into giggles and they hugged each other. It was a bit awkward given that I was still lying on top of Betsy, but that caused them to giggle all the more. Soon Stefani joined in the fun and I had three giggling girls hugging me and each other.

Stefani became a little too enthusiastic with the hugging and ended up pushing my hips down into Betsy. Betsy and I gasped as the unexpected motion sent a spike of sexual energy through us. It also seemed to affect Tiffany and Stefani as their hugs turned into full body embraces.

As they began to grind against us, I watched Betsy's face change from a cherub's to a succubus's.