The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved slowly, in perfect harmony with the music. The violin's voice grew richer and lustier. As the tone changed, I watched Gwen's stride changing. Her hips swayed further which each step, a languid grace that kept me mesmerized. I didn't even notice her hands were rhythmically opening the buttons of her blouse. She stopped in the center of the room as the music changed slightly. Her hips moved slowly in a teasing figure eight and they continued their rhythmic motion even as she stopped walking.

Her blouse slowly fell to the ground behind her. I heard a second instrument join the violin, the deeper voice of a cello. The cello played a counterpart to the violin, but the violin stayed in control of the music. But my concentration was on Gwen as she stood in the center of the room, swaying to the music. Her breasts stood proudly up from her chest, her skin seemed to glow in the warm light that managed to push through the curtains. As the cello played louder, I could see her nipples harden and flood with color.

She started walking towards me again and I watched her hands slide over her breasts and down across her narrow waist. As she took each step she inched her pants slightly lower, revealing more and more of her round hips to me. I saw just the hint of darkness at top of her pants when she stopped walking again. Her hips kept moving and seemed to transmit the motion higher up her body. Her round breasts swayed slowly as she spun her head in slow circles. Her long black hair glistened in the dim light, momentarily obscuring her breasts before parting to reveal them again. The long silky black strands parted reluctantly around her hard nipples that stood proudly up from her breasts.

She started moving forward again and I realized she had dropped her pants completely while I was distracted by her breasts. The neat triangle of hair concealed her treasure, but unerringly pointed the way. As her hips swayed and moved to the lusty music, my eyes were drawn to what I couldn't see in the dim light. The contrast between her glowing skin and her glossy curls kept my attention as she slowly came closer to the bed.

I reached out to her and she grasped my hands in hers. Slowly she pushed my hands back to the bed and me onto my back. I looked into her eyes and I could see the lust glowing in them as they were slightly hidden by her flowing black hair. She straddled my body and I felt myself yearning towards her. Her hair formed a curtain around our faces as she looked directly down at me.

The distance between us slowly diminished. I heard the cello strumming loudly as the violin grew even louder. My breath quickened and my nostrils were full of her scent, a rich vanilla that calmed me and excited me at the same time. I felt something warm and wet contact the tip of my straining cock when her mouth descended onto mine. Her normally shy tongue sought mine and rubbed along my lips.

I tried to thrust my hips and my cock into her, but she raised her hips in time with my thrust. I only managed to get the head of my cock nestled into her opening, but no further. I tried to lift my arms to wrap around her and hold her, but her hands were still on mine holding them in place on the bed.

She stopped kissing me and raised enough to look me in the eyes. She said, "Listen, I wrote this song for you." That is when I realized where I had heard the melodies before. The cello kept singing out the three notes for Gwendolyn, and the violin spoke my name and more.

The melody slowed, but the rhythm seemed to intensify. Gwen pressed her forehead to mine and slowly lowered herself onto me. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the music and the exquisite feeling of sliding into her. When her hips finally met mine, she released my hands and wrapped her arms under my shoulders. She laid her head on my chest and I felt her smooth legs slowly encircle mine.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. My cock felt obscenely hard as it throbbed deep inside of her and she clung to my body. She slowly moved her body as she wrapped herself tighter around me. She began to shudder and I felt her teeth bite gently into my chest. The shuddering seemed to originate where my cock impaled her. She took a few slow staccato breaths before releasing the tight grip she had on me.

Her arms slid out from underneath me and her hands sought my face. She held my cheeks as she leaned forward to kiss me. The movement caused my cock to stir deep inside of her and her gentle kiss turned into her teeth gripping my lip. She released my lip and smiled at me before rubbing her nose gently against mine.

Her hands began trailing down my chest as I felt her hips rotate on top of mine. Soon she was sitting up, impaled on me. Her face and breasts were hidden by the dark curtain of her hair. Suddenly and in time with the music, she threw her head back and somehow sank further down onto me. She kept her head back as she started lifting herself off of me. She pressed her hands against my belly as she started her slow rhythm.

I tried to thrust into her, but I heard her insist, "Listen." She began riding me faster and I was soon out of my mind in lust. She used her movements to bring me closer and closer to the edge without giving me quite the right motion to make me come. I tried again and again I heard "Listen."

I listened, while the lust was driving me mad. I watched a flush turn her pale cheeks bright red and then spread across her chest. Her nipples bucked on top of her heaving breasts and strained as they grew harder. I listened and felt the music growing in me. The violin called my name over and over and somehow I knew it was asking me to wait, wait just a little longer. The cello seemed to plead, but the violin insisted.

Then suddenly the music freed me to move and I grabbed her slim waist and thrust into her. The violin shouted, "Now, Now!" as I thrust into Gwendolyn. I thrust into her again, and she met my thrust with a fierceness of her own. The music didn't matter anymore, all that mattered was joining Gwendolyn in ecstasy.

I held her hips tightly to mine as I came inside of her. I let out a silent groan as I trembled and clung to her. Her hips rolled against me and another surge of come shot inside of her. She collapsed on top of me and panted quietly. She insinuated her arms and legs around me again as she shuddered.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her to me. Her back felt cool as the perspiration whisked the heat of our love-making from her. I pulled the covers over us with one arm while I continued holding her with the other.

It was only after our bodies were covered that I realized the room was silent except for our panting breath. I thought about asking Gwen how she had arranged the music like that, but quickly changed my mind. Gwen was right, I should be sleeping and not thinking such things.

As I drifted off to sleep, I heard Gwen quietly humming what she had at lunch. The sounds nagged at my thoughts. Gwen let out a long low hum and then started singing something very quietly. It sounded like a lullaby, in French. I had a minute to wonder about when Gwen could have learned French before falling asleep.

* * *

I woke up some hours later, alone. At least I was alone in the bed, but I knew that Gwen was near. The door quietly opened and Gwen padded back to bed. She pulled back the covers and grasped my cock gently in her hand. She stroked me slowly until I began growing hard, then climbed back in bed and slowly lowering herself onto me.

She saw me watching her do this, but didn't say a word. When she was done she looked at me and said, "I like napping with you inside of me, but I had to answer the door."

"I didn't hear it ring."

"You were asleep," she said. As she laid her head back on my chest I heard her add, "Daddy."

"You haven't called me daddy in years," I said.

"I didn't. You're imagining things. Like me talking while I'm eating," she said as she cuddled back down against me. I believed her, even though I could feel her cheek bulging in a smile as she spoke.

"What do you call that song?"

Rather than answer she began humming the same thing she had during lunch.

"You're right, Gwendolyn, I shouldn't ask such questions when I should be napping."

Gwen started rocking her body slightly, lulling my mind to sleep even as she coaxed my cock back to wakefulness deep inside of her. I was asleep for the finale, but had the most marvelous dream.