The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

As I followed Samantha into my bedroom, I thought back to the day we first met. How we talked all through the night, and ended up watching the sunrise over the valley. I remembered how we were just about to kiss for the first time when all of the girls paraded into their new clubhouse with breakfast.

With Katia suddenly joining the household, it suddenly became important to me to know why Samantha had decided to stay. Samantha grabbed my hand as I slowed down, and pulled me to the bed. She sat on the bed and kept pulling me hand, trying to make me fall on top of her. But I resisted, I needed to know.

"Why did you stay?" I asked. I was so used to my powers subconsciously filling in the gaps, that I was confused by her baffled look.

"Because I got the golden bean," she said.

"I didn't mean at dinner. I meant when you first came to see me, when you were writing the story."

"Why do you want to know now?"

I hesitated, but finally decided to tell her as much of the truth as I understood myself. "With Katia joining us, I suddenly realized that I never understood why you joined us, why you never wrote the story."

"I meant, why do you want to know now?" She emphasized the "now" by baring her breasts to me. Even without foreplay she was flushed with excitement and her nipples were standing up from her breasts. She made an excellent point, and I decided it could wait a little longer.

Her hands were quickly at work on my clothes, and between us it didn't take long before I was standing naked in front of her. Her dress was bunched up around her waist. Her legs were spread lewdly apart causing it to ride up from the bottom, and she'd already pulled it down from the top. But I wanted her naked, as naked as I was. I grabbed the front of her dress between her breasts and gave a savage pull.

She was halfway off the bed before the seams started to tear. She started falling back towards the bed as the seams tore further and further downward. Samantha reached out and grabbed for my neck, holding on as I finished tearing her dress off. It didn't take long before the expensive dress was lying ruined on the floor and our naked bodies were pressed together.

I didn't know what was coming over me, coming over Samantha. We kissed and held each other tightly. I felt her fingernails digging into my back and her leg wrapped over my hip trying to mount me as we stood. Soon our breathing was so hard and fast that our kisses became sloppy panting things. Soon we were just rubbing our lips and cheeks against each other as our bodies sought union.

I threw her down on the bed and watched her naked limbs bounce briefly into the air. She spread her legs wide and pushed two fingers inside of herself. With her other hand she pinched her nipple while beckoning me on with her index finger.

I grabbed her knee and flipped her onto her stomach and quickly knelt behind her. I grabbed her hips and lifted until her sex was aligned with mine. She suddenly pushed back, impaling herself on my cock. She buried her head in the blankets and screamed in excitement as I pounded into her. She clawed at the blankets pulling them into a mound underneath her. Her hands clamped on my wrists as I held her hips.

Her fingernails dug into my skin, and I kept plunging my cock into her. I lost my balance, but I couldn't stop, my hips kept thrusting as I fell on top of her. Her hands convulsed as I fell, and I could feel her body begin to thrash with orgasm.

I kept thrusting into her, belly to back and heard her start to say something more coherent than her previous grunts and moans. "Fill me up!" she screamed. She said it over and over as I pumped into her, trying to fulfill her request. She looked back over her shoulder, and I could see the need burning in her eyes. She said, "Fill me with your seeeeeed!"

My orgasm hit while she locked eyes with me and I could feel her need burn through me. She shook as my sperm shot into her body. She shook again as another spurt left my body.

I lay panting on top of her, unable to get up because of her death grip on my wrists. I turned my head to the side, resting my cheek on her sweaty shoulder. For a split second I thought I saw Magda standing in the doorway watching. But before I could blink, she was gone. The animal need left me as well, sated in Samantha's body.

I kissed Samantha's shoulder, and said, "you can let go of my wrists now."

"Only if you promise not to get off of me," she said. "Just hold me like this, please."

I kissed her shoulder again, and promised that I would. Her fingers slowly released. I shifted my hips slightly to get a more comfortable position, and suddenly her hands were back and she hissed in dismay. I slowly forced my hands upward, and then under her body. When she realized what I was doing she eased her grip and then held my hands underneath our bodies.

"This isn't the most comfortable position in the world," I said after a few minutes of this.

"You seemed to like it just fine when you were fucking me," she said. "Besides, you're like a big warm blanket."

"That's easy for you to say, your bare ass isn't sticking up in the air."

"Well, you'll just have to stay like that if you want to know." I knew immediately what she was talking about. Apparently before sex wasn't the right time, but as we lay in our post-coital union, it was. She turned her head a bit, so she was almost looking at me, and extracted one hand enough to rub my hip.

"I once read a book that said you can't tell if a man is good or evil by talking to him, and if he's smart enough you can't even tell by his deeds. The best way to tell if a man is good or evil is by looking at the people around him. All of the girls, every last one of them, are so good and nice that it was almost sickening. At first I thought they were a brainwashed cult, but they all still have their own minds, their own personalities. They all love you, and they love each other."

"The money and knowledge you have might have come from the wrong places, but it was now being used for the right reasons. If I had written that story, it would have hurt all of them. It would have destroyed all the good you had done and all the love they had."

"But why did you stay?" I asked.

"Because your story sounded too much like my own. I never stopped to care about what my stories might do to the people I wrote about, just like you never cared who your poker games ended up hurting. But one day you woke up and starting caring. You and the girls woke me up."

"Now go to sleep," she said as she flipped a bit of blanket over me, and I did.

* * *

I hope you enjoyed this installment and I do apologize for the long delay. As always, I appreciate your votes and comments, they have really helped motivate me to write.