The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to resort to wrapping my legs over hers to hold her open to my questing fingers. It wasn't comfortable, but it allowed me to slip a finger inside of her. As my finger slid over her clit and wrapped around and inside of her she quit trying to bite and started moaning. She pushed her hips back against my arousal causing my finger to slide partway out. I felt her body shudder at the friction that motion put on her clitoris.

She was rocking her hips in earnest now, her motions so strong I had a hard time keeping a hold of her. I tried to reach more deeply inside of her dripping sex but her motions were to frenetic. I was also losing control of her arms as she continued to struggle.

I rolled us over, pinning her beneath me on the floor of the limousine. Her arms came free as I maneuvered us, but she was facedown and had great difficulty reaching me. Eventually I was able to pin her wrists together at the small of her back. I used my knees to hold her thighs apart, and with my free hand I reached for her sex.

She continued to writhe on the floor below me, but it was easy for me to work two fingers inside of her. With the tips of my fingers I pressed down against the front of her vagina, seeking and then finding her G-spot. As my fingers rubbed the tiny lump of tissue she let out an animalistic moan. It didn't take long before I felt her body quiver beneath me, and I saw a flush of orgasm form on her throat.

By this point my penis was straining in my pants, yearning for release. I pulled my fingers from inside of her, earning a whimper of loss. I wasted little time undoing my belt, undoing my pants and pulling my erection from my underwear. She started fighting me in earnest again when she felt my cock slap against her bottom.

I pressed my weight down on her bringing my lips close to her ear. She was still struggling as I grasped her ear in my teeth. I bit down a bit to get her attention and then said, "If you keep squirming, it might go in the wrong way." I felt a wave of curious desire from her, but her more pressing need was to feel my cock her overheated sex.

She stopped rocking her hips, but she still tried to turn her head to nip at me, letting me know the game wasn't over yet. Her sex was so wet that the head of my cock slid across the opening twice before finding the soft spot to sink into. She started making a clever remark when my cock slid home, changing her words to moans.

The sensitive underside of my cock was soon pushing hard against her G-spot. I forced myself against it with short strong strokes. At some point I had released her arms, and she clutched at me awkwardly as I pushed her into the limo's floor. I felt her body shudder again as my ministrations forced another orgasm from her body.

I kept pumping into her, taking longer strokes allowing her some respite. She had much less fight in her as I continued pushing my cock into her from behind. She still wanted the game, but I felt her desire to face me as I fucked her. She wanted to see my face as I came inside of her.

I pressed my lips close to her ear, feeling her sweaty hair against my cheek. "Are you going to behave if I flip you over?" I asked. She tried to snap at me again. I rubbed my cock hard against her G-spot eliciting a moan from her. I asked again, and again she snapped at me. I gave her spot a long series of strokes and then pulled my cock almost completely out of her. She moaned and thrashed, but couldn't get my cock back inside of her.

When I asked a third time, she whined softly and nodded her head. I lifted my weight from her and came to my knees, pulling her with me. I plunged deep inside of her as I pulled her hips tight against mine. It took some maneuvering, but eventually we managed to get her turned around, without my cock completely pulling out of her soaking sex.

I laid her back down on the floor, and her legs quickly wrapped around my body. I worked my arms under her back and pulled down on her shoulders as I thrust into her. She moaned and rolled her hips against me as I thrust, over and over. Her lips sought my ear and sucked frantically on my ear lobe. Her fingers clutched against my back as I continued relentlessly. Her mouth fell open and her fingernails dug into my back as another orgasm wracked her body. A part of me wanted to slow down, to give her a chance to recover, but the need in me was too great.

I thrust into her remorselessly, even as her back arched in ecstasy. I had to pin her hands above her head as her fingernails grew too painful on my back. She tried biting at me again and I resorted to holding her head to the floor with mine. Our eyes were an inch apart with our foreheads pressed together. I saw the animal need in her eyes and knew she saw it in mine.

My orgasm came so quickly, I was surprised. All the muscles in my back clenched as I thrust deep inside of her. Her hips rotated to meet my thrust, giving me access to the deepest part of her. As my seed burst forth inside of her, I was trapped in her eyes. As my body shuddered and tried to pull my eyes shut, I was trapped in her gaze. I felt her sex spasm around me and her breathe come in staccato bursts.

I tried to collapse on her as my orgasm stole the strength from my body. But her legs and hips pulled me deep inside of her again, causing a second wave of spasms to wrack my body. She did it again, and the third spasm left me panting and shaking in an excess of pleasure.

I collapsed on top of her, panting. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, squeezing me in a full body hug. She even wrapped her lips around my ear lobe for good measure. She left her arms and legs around me, but stopped squeezing, just holding me to her. She sucked gentle on my earlobe, a distant pleasure to my exhausted mind.

I was almost asleep when I felt her sink her canine into my earlobe. It wasn't quite painful, but as she moved her head side to side and puppy growled at me, I knew she was tired of me lying on top of her. She knew she had my attention and let go of my ear, whispering, "I think the limo driver wants to go home."

I panicked briefly as I realized the limo wasn't moving. I looked up and saw that the privacy partition was down. But instead of a random limo driver, Gwen, Tiffani and Susan were kneeling on the seat watching us. Gwen had happy tears on her face. Tiffani and Susan were flushed and had a hungry look in their eyes. Susan took off her chauffeur cap and threw it in the back. She climbed out of the limo, pulling Tiffani with her. Gwen blushed, the reached for the switch that closed the partition again, waving goodbye.

Melodie started laughing, and she gave me another squeeze. I looked at her, wondering if she had set the whole thing up. "I didn't know they were going to watch, but I was hoping for a little alone time with you on the trip back. So Susan switched places with the driver while we were at the Dream Queen."

I thought about it and it all made perfect sense. Melodie cleared her throat and said, "As much as I love having you lie on top of me, with your big juicy cock leaking love juice into me, the limo floor isn't exactly comfortable."

"Well, then you should pick a more comfortable place to seduce me," I replied. I sank back down on top of her and began snoring loudly. She spanked my bottom to let me know she wasn't amused then laughed to say she was. I gave her one last kiss before we disentangled ourselves, adjusted our clothes and went inside.

* * *

I hope you enjoyed this installment. As always, I appreciate your votes and comments, they have really helped motivate me to write. I especially enjoy hearing your thoughts on how the story is going and where it's headed.

12