The Renaissance Faire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley's immediate plan now was to try to pull the dress back up, but despite repeated efforts it became apparent that was impossible. Her dress, crinoline, and slip were a tangled water-soaked mess around her ankles, and it wasn't like she could just stand comfortably on the bottom of the tub of water, holding her breath long enough while she got the dress all the way up to her breasts. Plus, it was very evident that she was giving everybody a very nice little show as she struggled to get the dress up.

Her naked boobs appeared to have a life of their own beneath the water, wriggling and jiggling this way and that. The nipples were standing so tall and pointy, so exited by the intense cold. Plus, her white panties, her very pretty ones with the pink bow at the top, were apparently no better when wet than Lex Belle's top in hiding what should be hidden. She gasped with shock beneath the water as she saw the very clear outline of her cunnie lips through the thin soaked cotton. She reached down with both hands to hide her shame, but then sank back down in the tub.

She gave up on getting dressed, and kicked and kicked and kicked, her boobs floundering as much as her flaying arms, desperately trying to free her ankles and feet from her clothing, now so very heavy. Once free she quickly swam to the ladder to extricate herself from the tub, the cheers and applause of the crowd roaring in her ears as she cleared the surface of the water.

At the ladder she paused only briefly to look back down to the bottom of the tub at her clothes. She could swim back down and grab her clothes, holding them tightly to the front of her body. But, perhaps they would now be too heavy for her to pull out on her own. Plus, she was now only moments away from escape.

She opted for the immediate release from this humiliation. She scampered up the ladder, wearing only her panties. Most of the persons were now treated with the sight of her perky round little bottom, so nicely tightly wrapped in her wet white cotton panties.

The cheers and applause were deafening. Some guys were even yelling out proposals of marriage. Shelley almost smiled at that. Perhaps someday she could look back at this and find it quite funny.

A few persons, Bradley in particular, could see her from the front and that was certainly a much better treat. Water was rushing down her body, her wet wriggling shivering breasts sparkling in the harsh light of the afternoon sun, a long steady stream of water seeming to emanate from the little feminine slit of her pouch between her thighs, providing a rather embarrassing illusion.

A man called out, "Did thee lose control of thine bladder, fair maiden?"

Shelley didn't smile at that remark.

Fortunately, once she reached the top of the ladder Bradley greeted her with a large towel, which he wrapped around her as she swung her foot over the edge of the tub to step out, providing one last glimpse of her most intimate femininity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Perhaps one of the best Renaissance Faire activities in which to make money was the kissing booth. None of the Omega Theta Pi girls though had immediately volunteered to do that. It just didn't seem consistent with their purity pledges, and even those who did not wear purity rings found the whole thought of kissing strangers to be so wrong, if not immoral and repugnant. It was really one step short of prostitution, wasn't it?

But, Miss Wormer convinced the girls that it would all be really quite innocent fun. Heck, there were kissing booths throughout the county fairs during the 1950s. They had all been rather harmless and playful. What was wrong with a brief peck on the cheek, or perhaps even a few on the lips?

Stacie Adams agreed to do it. It was for the good, perhaps even the survival, of the sorority, of Omega Theta Pi.

And, besides, she thought to herself, it really might be kind of fun. She had kissed a few guys in her life, and especially her current boyfriend, Jack. She had kissed him quite a few times, and frankly enjoyed it, albeit she kept that confession to herself. It would not help her reputation, her standing, within the sorority to speak of how warm she felt between her thighs when her boyfriend kissed her, particularly when it was one of those long, sustained kisses. Just thinking about it sometimes made her warm, and even a little moist, which would then make her blush with embarrassment.

Stacie was a purity girl, and no such girl should really enjoy such a thing, should she? Well, Stacie certainly did, and she imagined that a kissing booth might in fact be a way to have her cake and eat it too, so to speak. The more she thought about it, the more she liked it. She could playfully kiss boys without getting a bad reputation, without even violating her purity pledge.

The booths, though, were not like she had imagined they would be, based on what she had seen in a Donna Reed movie. The girls were not to lean out over the edge of the front of the booth to kiss a guy. Instead, the guy would enter the booth from the side and pay the price for a kiss on the fair maiden's hand, her cheek, or, most expensive of all, her lips. Of course, for the right price, the guy might even be able to purchase a very prolonged and sustained kiss. The girl could negotiate with him for more (or less) money, depending upon the request. There were no fixed prices in the Elizabethan period. And, because the fair wanted to protect the reputation of each fair maiden, the girl had the option of drawing a curtain so that the kiss would be private. This might be helpful for the long, sustained kisses. Stacie did appreciate the curtain, although her audience did not. Needless to say, all of the girls and the customers had to be at least eighteen for this event.

It all started innocently enough, although none of the guys wanted to settle just for a kiss on the hand. Stacie was surprised at that. A few did settle for just a kiss on the cheek. They seemed to be the more shy and innocent guys, apparently embarrassed about giving her a kiss in public. When she shut the curtain for one of them he instantly offered her more money for a kiss on the lips.

Stacie at first found the kissing on the lips to be rather embarrassing. A kiss on the lips is rather intimate and at times even provocative, particularly with an audience watching the whole thing, who invariably cheered and applauded with delight. It was though kind of fun putting on a show for the people. It was like being playfully innocent and naughty at the same time, and all for the good of the faire and the sorority.

After awhile Stacie got used to it. It was actually kind of flattering to have all these boys, many of whom were rather good looking, offering her money to just give her a kiss. She never felt so desired, so wanted, so pretty.

Stacie eventually even began to really enjoy it. She did so much like kissing boys, and this was such a good excuse for doing it. Midway through the day she began to so look forward to kissing Jack, her boyfriend that evening. He had not wanted her to do this, but she had convinced him that it really wouldn't hurt her reputation, nor would it mean anything at all. It wasn't like she was kissing them. They were kissing her. It was all just playful, innocent fun, and quite a bit of fun at that.

Stacie could feel that warmth, perhaps even a wetness, developing between her thighs as the day went on. That was rather embarrassing, but nobody, of course, could see it. Nobody would ever know about how much fun this really was for her, not even Jack. She imagined lifting up her skirt to show him how wet she had become, but blushed at the thought of such a wanton act. That would indeed be wrong, and most certainly a violation of the purity pledge. And, besides, she could hardly let him know that her excitement was due to all of the strange guys kissing her.

Most of the guys did just give her brief pecks on the lips. She was surprised though how some of them took the rather brazen opportunity to give her a very long, sustained kiss, some even wrapping an arm around her waist, crushing her body, including her breasts, against them, against their hard masculine chests, as they crushed their lips against hers. Those kisses really got her tingling, down there, and she would typically draw the curtain at some point.

Once the curtain was closed though some guys really took their time kissing her, as if it was going to lead to something else, as if the drawing of the curtain was a signal for something even more intimate and private. Their hands and arms would wrap around her body, pulling her tightly against them.

Sometimes she pushed them away, but sometimes she didn't. Sometimes she would just let herself enjoy it, softly whimpering and sighing within his arms, as if she was in fact being seduced by his deep, intimate, sustained kiss.

She felt a bit flustered after some of them, much to the pleasure of the crowd, who could see, once the curtain was finally reopened, the color in her cheeks, the heaving of her breasts. She might in fact scold the young man for his brazen behavior, but the crowd could tell that she really wasn't angry at all. She was more confused and rattled. She was though getting lots of good tips, her money bucket rapidly filling with bills of a variety of denominations. Miss Wormer was going to be very proud indeed!

One man even had the impudence to press his tongue against her lips! She immediately pushed him away, though, wiping her moistened lips with the back of her hand. "Prithee, begone, thou beast! Thy audacity offendeth me!"

The crowd laughed and applauded the young lady's ability to remain in character, but they were applauding as well the bold move on the part of the young man.

He apologized, and gave her a big tip.

"Oh! Well, thank you, sir. That's most generous of you," momentarily forgetting to use the correct dialect, struck by the fact of how much money she had just gotten. Not only was this fun but she could in fact make quite a bit of money for the sorority, particularly if she let the customer do a bit more than just a peck on the lips.

"Thine sweet lips are worth every farthing, young maiden," he replied.

Stacie blushed.

A few men also tried to place their hands in locations that were clearly off-limits, again taking the drawing of the curtain to imply that such behavior would be acceptable. Stacie invariably took the offending hand firmly in hand and shifted it to her waist. Well, not invariably. She did let one particularly handsome young man, who was also apparently a very good kisser, leave it on her bottom. She surprised even herself at letting him do that, her face beet red when she pulled open the curtain, feeling in fact kind of reluctant to do that, a part of her wishing that perhaps he might continue. And, once again, she was treated with such a nice tip.

One guy she recognized from her biology class, Jeffrey Jones. He took the kissing to a much higher level, or perhaps lower would be the better term. After Stacie presented the prices for her hand, cheek, and lips, he suggested a further option.

He whispered. "Fair maiden, prithee the price of a kiss on my crown?"

"Your crown, prince? I see no crown, sir."

"It is my crown below, fair lass." He glanced out into the crowd, and gestured to his crotch. The window of the booth was at their shoulders. Nobody but Stacie could see his gesture.

But, Stacie most certainly saw it and was, understandably, rather shocked and appalled. "Nay, thou rogue! How dare thee suggest such a thing to a fine maiden!" It was quite impressive that she continued to stay within her role, and she also glanced out toward the crowd. It was embarrassing enough for him to make such a suggestion. It would be far worse if their audience knew what he had meant.

"But, maiden, it is only because thee is such a sweet, fair lass that draws such proposals from my lips."

Stacie abandoned all effort to maintain any resemblance of the dialect. She whispered back, "Well, I think you'd better just forgot about it because it's not going to happen. I'm telling you that right now!"

"Well, don't be mad, Stacie. I just heard from some guys that the girls were offering that as well."

"Why would anybody say such a thing! How could they think such a thing?!"

"Well, I hear Ellie Fox, from Delta Nu, was offering to do it, for like, you know, a big bonus."

"What?!" It was so aggravating what those girls from Delta Nu were willing to do. It was just so totally unfair! Stacie leaned out through the window of her booth to look down toward Ellie's booth. She couldn't see much, other than there was in fact a very impressive line waiting for her kisses. As she did so she felt Jeffrey's hand cup her bottom.

"Jeffrey Jones!" Stacie exclaimed in protest, quickly brushing his hand away, although she had in fact felt a brief moment of excitement at the feel of the boy's hand cupping her soft, round cheeks. "You behave yourself, or I'll tell Professor Humboldt." It wasn't like their biology teacher had any authority over his behavior outside of class, but he was the authority figure that immediately came to Stacie's mind, as they were both in his class.

Jeffrey though would not be denied. Ellie's line was just so long, and he had always found Stacie to be such a very cute girl. He was not about to give up so easily when such a wondrous opportunity appeared to be so very near. He reached down, unzipped his slacks, reached in, and extracted his very stiff, hard erection. "But, fair maiden, see what thou hast done to me? Do you not pity the suffering of this noble prince?"

Stacie's eyes widened in shock at the sight. This was indeed a most impudent lad, to say the least. She quickly pulled the curtain shut, much to the disappointment of the crowd, who groaned and protested. It was though within a maiden's right to seek privacy for a kiss, if that was what she preferred.

"Land sakes, Jeffrey, you put that thing away right now! Are you just like crazy or something?" But, Stacie did not look away. She most certainly would have if her first customer had done this. Actually, she would have run from the booth, but the hours of kissing had awoken something in her, a measure of curiosity perhaps or, at least, that was what she told herself. Her eyes remained fixed on the sight of Jeff's hard, stiff, naked cock. She was mesmerized by the sight. It just looked so manly, so proud, so forceful and impressive. She bit on her lower lip as she contemplated its presence, the warmth between her thighs turning into a heat.

Jeff was encouraged. It had indeed been a risky move, but perhaps one that was defensible given the apparent activities of Ellie Fox. And, Stacie had not reacted in a manner that put an immediate end to his plea. She did not demand that he leave, she did not call for help, nor did she storm out of the booth. She didn't even look away. On the contrary, she was staring at it, and even closing the curtain to provide them with some privacy. "C'mon, Stacie, just a little kiss...I'll even give you fifty dollars." That was a lot of money for Jeff to spend, just for a kiss on his cock. But, he was hoping that it would develop further than that, once she started, or at least that the kiss would be long enough for a happy ending.

"Fifty dollars?" That was indeed an awful lot of money. It would most certainly go far in helping out the sorority. Plus, in the back of her mind, or at least deep down within her loins, Stacie knew she was terribly curious about it. What would it feel like? What would it taste like? But, of course, it was such a terribly, terribly naughty and wrong thing to do. She could feel her face growing warm again at even just contemplating such a thing. Only a Delta Nu slut would do something like that. But, she found that she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

Jeff reached into his pocket and pulled out the money, holding it out for her. "See, I really do have it, and it's all yours, if you want...If you'll..."

Stacie glanced at the money. It did look like quite a lot. Miss Wormer would be very proud of that. None of the other girls would likely raise so much money so quickly. She was so uncertain what she should do. She quietly confessed, "I've never done anything like that before, Jeffrey."

"That's okay. I don't mind," he quickly reassured her, although it wasn't really his reassurance that she was seeking.

Stacie suggested, "What if I just use my hand?" That was a fair compromise, wasn't it? She really couldn't bring herself to kiss it. That just sounded so, so gross. Jack would never ask her to do something like that. Would he? It had to be awfully unsanitary, as well as just plain slutty. Even if she did just use her hand she would want to use some Purell on her fingers when she was done.

Her heart was racing. She was frankly surprised that she even made the offer to touch it, to hold it. Still, she was so, so intrigued, or at least that's what she again told herself. Captivated though might be a more accurate word. It was also good for the faire, for the sorority. It was all for a good cause.

Jeff wasn't disappointed with Stacie wanting to just her hand. Just that would still be fantastic. It was considerably less than her mouth, but it was perhaps unrealistic to expect her to really kiss it. Heck, a hand job from a girl wearing a purity ring was still pretty darned cool! "Sure! That would be fine...like, um, great."

"For fifty?" Stacie asked. It was perhaps best to be very clear on the price. She would assume that Miss Wormer wouldn't want her to settle for anything less for something like that.

Jeff wondered if he should try to bargain her down. That would seem only fair. A hand job should cost considerably less than a blow job. But, a bird in the hand was worth a lot and he wasn't about to risk losing what he had just got. "Oh yeah, sure, sure."

Well, Stacie thought, how could she say no now? She had probably struck a pretty darned good bargain. Ellie Fox was probably charging a lot less than fifty dollars, the slut. "Alright then," she agreed, albeit the reluctance, her ambivalence, was quite evident in her voice.

She reached out with her right hand but then pulled it back. "You won't tell anyone I did this, will you?"

"Oh no, no, definitely not," he agreed.

"You better not." She gave him her most stern and threatening look.

"I promise, Stacie, really I do."

She took a deep breath, reached out again with her right hand and grasped hold of the stiff, hard shaft. "Oh my," she softly exclaimed as her fingers made contact, skin on skin. She was so surprised. It just felt so strangely wonderful, so natural, so exciting. A big smile swept over her face. She was finally doing it! She was actually holding onto a guy's naked stiff erection! And, it just felt so great, so strong, so sexy.

A twinge of guilt, of doubt, crept into her mind. Shouldn't this really be Jack's penis? Wasn't it wrong to be touching another boy's? But, she quickly brushed the doubt aside. If it was Jack's it would then in fact be wrong, as it would be a clear violation of her purity pledge. This was just for the faire, for the sorority. It wasn't like real sex or anything. Just as Miss Wormer had said, the kisses weren't real kisses, and so this isn't like a real hand job. Her face blushed at the thought of whether Jack's would be as big and hard as Jeffrey's. She sure hoped it would.

And, she was so impressed at how hard it really was. It was like a steel rod. How does a boy do that, she wondered. She felt another bit of warmth course through her cheeks as she recalled how often she had touched Jack's hard, stiff biceps. She probably would never be able to do that again without thinking about his erection.

As she brought the fingers of her other hand to the crown, she was equally impressed at how soft and smooth this part was, and so shiny. She gently squeezed the shaft with her right hand and slid her fist up and down as she softly caressed the crown with the fingers of her left. She timidly whispered, "Is that how guys like it?"