The Rendezvous

Story Info
Co-workers that let their passions go.
1.5k words
3.53
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was just like any other day, Tammy was talking to a co-worker about her life, and how she had a fantasy of a man that she knew taking her and making love to her all night long. Her co-worker asked who it was and she said, "I can't tell you that. He may hear me and I'm not ready for that to happen yet." Tammy's co-worker knew exactly whom she was talking about because he worked in the next cubicle. Tammy and her co-worker didn't know that Tom was listening to their conversation the whole time. Tom was very attracted to Tammy but was shy about asking her out. Tom decided one day to make his move and ordered a single rose to be sent to Tammy at work. The delivery man brought the rose in and gave it to Tammy. She opened up the card and it read "Tammy I know about your fantasy and I want to make it come true for you tonight. Meet me at 300 Main St. Apt 620 at 7:00 and wear something very dressy and sexy...we're going out, Tom."

Tammy was so shocked to get this and she must have read the card a hundred times with a smile that wouldn't go away. Tammy looked over the wall that separated her and Tom and smiled at him. He smiled back and asked, "see you tonight?" and Tammy nodded and said "yes." The day was almost over and Tammy and Tom could not concentrate on their work. Tammy went home and got herself ready to meet Tom. She dressed in a black short dress with a low cut back that hung down to her waist. Under it she wore a black lace thong and garter belt with black hose, along with her black pumps.

She drove to the address that was on the card from Tom. She went up the elevator to the 6th floor and to apartment 620. When she got to the door she noticed that it was slightly open. She knocked on it as it opened. The room was very dimly lit with candle light and the smell of roses was in the air and soft jazz music playing. As she walked in the apartment she noticed that it was unfurnished with hardwood floors and two very large picture glass windows at the far end of the room. Tom was standing there looking out the windows at the city lights. He turned as he heard her walking his way. They both said "hi" and Tom asked if she would like a glass of wine. Tammy thought to herself "I sure could use a drink I'm so nervous." Tammy said, "yes that would be nice." Tom poured them both a glass of wine and they stood there looking out the windows at the city lights from high atop of the city.

As they stood there talking Tom noticed the sparkle in Tammy's eyes from the candles and the city lights. Tom walked around behind Tammy looking at this beautiful woman that was standing there before him. Tom reached around Tammy and took her glass. Sitting the glasses down on the floor by the window Tom walked up close behind Tammy. He brushed Tammy's hair back from her neck and began kissing her softly. Tammy smelled so good and Tom was becoming intoxicated with her. Tammy laid her head to the side to accept Tom's kisses. Tom continued to kiss Tammy's neck and shoulders. Tom pushed the dress from Tammy's shoulder as he kissed her and back over to the other shoulder. The dress was falling from Tammy and Tom held it in his hands as he let it down slowly over her breasts to the floor. Tom continued to kiss Tammy's back so lightly, feeling the fine hairs standing straight up. Tammy by this time was feeling pretty weak and was getting very turned on by Tom's kisses. Moaning softly as Tom kissed her Tammy laid her head back with her eyes closed. Tom turned Tammy around kissing her chest and now he could see her very full and beautiful breasts.

Tom began kissing Tammy's breasts all over with soft and gentle kisses. Running his tongue around her nipples and sucking them. With a little nibble of his teeth Tammy's hands went to Tom's head as to pull it closer. Tom continued kissing his way down Tammy's stomach leaving a trail of kisses to her navel. Running his tongue around her navel he could feel her stomach quiver under his lips. Tammy's knees were feeling weak and she could barely stand. Tom dropped to his knees and kissed her waist turning her to kiss every inch. When she was facing him again he began unfastening her garters. Lifting her foot Tammy kicked off her shoe and then the other. Tom began peeling her hose down her leg. He then moved to the other leg and repeated the slow peeling of her hose off of her leg. He next unfastened her garter belt letting it drop to the floor. With his tongue Tom began running it under the waistband of Tammy's thong. Sliding his fingers up under her waistband Tom slowly peeled the thong off of Tammy's body. Until she stood before him totally naked and aching with desire. She could feel the moisture between her legs oozing out.

Tom kneeling on one knee lifted Tammy's leg to his knee. He began kissing the top of her thigh from her knee to her waist. As he made his way back to her knee Tammy's hands roamed all over Tom's head. Tammy took Tom's head as she said, "let me undress you." Tom stood up as Tammy began to undress Tom. Taking his coat off and throwing it on the floor she grabbed his tie and pulled him close giving him a very passionate kiss. Untying his tie and unbuttoning his shirt Tammy kissed Tom's chest as she opened his shirt. Unfastening his pants and dropping them to the floor Tom stepped out of them.

Kicking his shoes off Tom stood there in his boxers with a very large bulge in his boxers. Tammy grabbed his waistband and lowered his boxers to expose his very hard penis. Tom kicked them off and Tammy went to her knees in front of him. Kissing and caressing his balls and running her tongue around Tom's head Tammy began giving Tom pleasure. Running his hands through Tammy's hair he pulled her mouth on to his penis. Tammy taking all of Tom in her mouth began to suck him with a great force. Moaning as she sucked Tom he had never had a woman do this so well before. Feeling himself building quickly to climax Tom pulled out taking Tammy's hand. Tom stood her up and went to his knees. Kissing her waist he lifted her leg to his knee. Kissing the inside of her thigh softly Tom went slowly driving Tammy crazy.

As Tom got closer to Tammy's pubic hair he ran his hand up her leg. Feeling the wetness running down her leg as she opened her leg. Tom began running his tongue around Tammy's lips, down one side and back up the other side. Over her hard swollen clitoris. Flicking it with his tongue suddenly Tammy moaned out loudly shaking with excitement. Her legs began to quiver; Tammy pulled Tom's head in hard as he licked her. Raking his teeth over her clitoris and biting it gently this sent Tammy into an instant orgasm.

"Oh God" she moaned as she pulsed with orgasmic force on Tom's mouth and tongue. Tammy's flood gates opened as she began to squirt cum on Tom's face. Tom licked up the juices as they flowed. He stood up and took Tammy by the hand. Leading her to the windows facing her to the glass he pressed her body against the glass. Grabbing her hips Tom pulled her against him as he thrust his hard penis in deep. With a loud moan Tammy bucked back against Tom. As Tom penetrated Tammy deeply in this tight but very wet vagina he could feel himself building. With a quick and deep thrust Tom exploded filling her up with his liquid fire. As soon as he squirt once Tammy responded with a powerful orgasm again. Cumming in unison they stood there rocking in and out cumming. Tom looked out the window and noticed that people were watching them from the street below as they made love, but neither one cared.

They held each other for a while throbbing in unison, as Tom pulled out all of the their juices ran down Tammy's legs. She caught the juices in her hands and licked her fingers clean. Tom took Tammy to the balcony and lay her down on the couch that sat in the corner surrounded by potted palm trees. They made love all during the night, finally falling asleep in each other's arms. Later the sun coming up over the buildings around them awakened them. They got up and went in the bathroom, taking a shower together and making love again. After they were both dressed Tammy walked to the door and gave Tom a passionate kiss. As she turned to walk out the door she said " I'll see you at work in a few minutes."