The Replacement

Story Info
Hubby got his wish and was replaced.
2.8k words
3.84
118.9k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my fingers dug into Glen's butt cheeks and my knees gripping him as best they could as he drove his cock hard into me. He was charged up that night and he had already made love to me three times and I knew the reason for it.

Glen had been after me for over a year to have sex with another man while he watched. He said it was because he wanted to see what I would look like in the throes of passion. He told me he could always feel it, but that he was too close to see. He wanted to be able to walk around the bed and look at me from all angles as I let a strange cock drive deep into me. He swore up and down that it wasn't his desire just to see me with a strange cock - he just wanted to see me as I responded. And then he would say:

"Don't you have any curiosity about what another man would be like? After all, you were a virgin when we were married. You just have to wonder what another cock would be like."

Of course I did, but having a fantasy and actually doing something about it were two entirely different breed of cat. I had been faithful to Glen for our entire fourteen year marriage and I intended to keep things that way. Besides, in the back of my mind I had the thought that what Glen really wanted wasn't to see me with another man. What he wanted was to be able to go after other women and my doing another man would allow him to say:

"You did so I should be able to do it also."

I let him know as soon as he started working on me to try another man that not only would I not do it, but that I found out that he had even sniffed at another woman I'd divorce him in a heartbeat. He swore up and down that he was not even remotely interested in having anything to do with anyone else, but I was never sure that I believed him.

It didn't matter how many times I said no he would still bring it up every two weeks or so and I kept saying:

"No way Glen. Not ever!"

Until that night. That night I said, "I'll think about it Glen. No promises, but I will think about it."

Not a chance in hell that I ever would do it, but I was so pissed at Glen for constantly bringing up the subject even though I kept saying, "Not only no Glen, but hell no!" I decided to jerk his chain and so I told him that I would think about it. Let him think that it was going to happen eventually and let his mind feed on it. Let him suffer the torment he would be going through waiting for the "yes" that was never going to come. It would equal the damn feeling that I got from his constant bugging me about it.

But pissed at him or not I still loved making love with the asshole and he was in fine form that night. He brought me off three times before he had his climax and as he pulled out and fell to the bed beside me gasping for breath I laughed and said:

"You aren't done yet baby, not by a long shot."

I moved down until his cock was next to my mouth. I took his meat in my hand and licked it like a lollipop and he moaned. I licked along the shaft, swirled my tongue around the bulbous head and then took him as deep into my mouth as I could. When he was nice and hard I moved over him and lowered myself onto his hardness and rode him cowgirl through two more orgasms. Then I sucked him hard again, got on my knees and let him take me doggie,

+++++++++++++++++

I was having lunch with Karen. Karen has been my best friend since the fourth grade and she and I get together for lunch once or twice a week and we usually went on a 'girls night out' every two weeks or so. We had no secrets from each other and I'd told her about Glen and his constant pushing at me to let him watch me with another man. She usually just listened and was non-committal, but when I mentioned that Glen was still pushing she said:

"So why don't you go ahead and do it?"

"What? I can't believe that you would tell me to cheat on my husband."

"It isn't cheating if he knows about it and approves. Think about it Julie. He would be right there watching so you would be safe and you would get to know what another man would be like. It isn't like you haven't always wanted to know."

"Yeah, but those are just fantasies."

"Some times fantasies can come true."

"They shouldn't. Besides, I still believe that the only reason that Glen wants me to do it is so that it will give him an excuse to go out and try some other dolly. I just can't believe that he wants to watch me do some other guy."

"Why not? From what I hear it isn't all that uncommon. One of the guys I work with is a swinger. He keeps trying to get me to join his group. Anyway, he says he gets a huge kick out of watching his wife with other guys and it makes their love life even hotter."

"I don't know Karen; it just seems too way out for me."

"Why? Think about it for a second. When we go out on our nights out together you dance with guys. You let them get away with feeling you up when you are out there on the dance floor and you like it. I know you do because I can tell from the expressions on your face. Haven't you ever wished that you could go out to the parking lot with one of those guys just to see what he's got?"

"Of course I have, but that's the fantasy part. As for being felt up - yes, I do like it, but only because it gets me fired up for Glen."

"Well don't get me wrong here girlfriend. I am not trying to push you into doing it, but you are getting more and more agitated every time you bring up the subject. You are either going to have to give in and do it or find some way to shut Glen down or your marriage is going to end up in deep trouble."

"You think?"

"I know girlfriend. Look at where you are now. Deliberately fucking with Glen's mind just because you are pissed at him. What next? Sooner or later you will do something that the two of you won't be able to recover from."

That afternoon at work I thought about what Karen had said and I had to admit that she had a valid point. I was fucking with Glen's mind because I was pissed at him. If he kept after me it would probably piss me off even more and I would probably do something else. It could escalate to the point where things could get really bad. But I didn't want to cheat on my husband. The argument that it wasn't cheating didn't hold water as far as I was concerned. I had promised to forsake all others, not forsake all others unless my husband tells me otherwise. I was happy with my marriage and I was happy with my husband and I did not want anything to change that.

Another thing that Karen had said was also true. I did think about what it would like to go out to the parking lot with the guys I let feel me up out on the dance floor. I thought about it a lot. I fantasized about it often when I was home in bed and I am ashamed to admit that I had even a time or two - bad me! - fantasized that it was one of the dancers when Glen was making love to me. And I did look at the men I worked with and wondered what they would be like, but that was no different than looking in the jewelry store window at the twenty thousand dollar diamond necklace and wondering what it would be like to be wearing it around my neck. Fantasy, that is all that it was - fantasy!

+++++++++++++

I'd made a tactical blunder. Telling Glen that I would think about it backfired on me. Where once it had been every two weeks or so before he brought up the subject now it was every day or two and some times more than once in a day. Some days I got it at both the breakfast table and the dinner table.

"Have you given it any further thought?" "Any closer to deciding to do it?" "Any chance that we might be able to do it this weekend?" "Come on Julie, you know you are wanting to try it. You went from "no way" to "I'll think about it." "Come on Julie, you know you are eventually going to say, "Okay, one time; I'll try it one time" so lets just go ahead and do it."

It went on and on like that for a month until finally I'd had enough. In a fit of anger I said:

"Okay damn you, I'll do it. I'll give in to your sick, perverted fantasy just to get your god-damned fucking whining over with!"

As soon as it was out of my mouth I couldn't believe that I'd said it. Glen sat there looking at me with a shocked expression on his face and then he said:

"You don't sound like you really want to do it."

"Of course I don't want to do it. I've never wanted to do it. I've told you that a thousand times, but you don't listen. You keep harping and harping and harping on it and I'm finally sick to death of listening to you so let's just do it and get it over with. You want a whore for a wife so let's just get it done. Do I go out and stand on a street corner and let someone pick me up and then bring him home? Or maybe we can go to a bar and I can let some guy take me out to his car and fuck me on his back seat while you peek in the window. Whatever Glen, let's just get the damned thing over with" and then I got up and stormed out of the room.

A week went by without Glen bringing the subject up once and I thought that he had finally got the message that I did not want to do it. That thought lasted until the following Thursday when Glen called me and told me that he was bringing a friend home for dinner.

"Make something nice baby. Bill is a bachelor and hasn't eaten a good home cooked meal in ages."

"Yeah, right!" I was thinking as I slammed down the phone.

Glen walked in the front door and called out, "Honey, we're here."

I walked into the living room in an old ratty looking robe, a pair of fuzzy bunny slippers and with no make up on. Glen looked at me confused and then he asked:

"What's for dinner?"

I looked at the guy with him and saw a tall, good looking and well built man of about thirty-five and I said:

"If you want to eat you can go fix something or call out for delivery."

I let the robe slip off my shoulders and fall to the floor exposing my naked body and then said:

"We all know what we are here for and it isn't dinner" and then I turned and headed for the bedroom. Once in the bedroom I turned and saw that Bill had followed me and he was smiling at me as he took off his shirt.

"Glen told me you were a fox, but even he didn't do you justice."

I looked past Bill and saw Glen carrying in one of the dinning room chairs. He set it down just off to the side, but where he could see all that would take place on the bed. Bill looked me over and said:

"I can't believe that I'm going to fuck you."

I sat down on the bed and said, "That makes two of us, but the only way you will do it is if you have a condom."

"I do" he said and he took one out of his pants pocket, opened it and handed it to me and then I stood there and held it while he finished undressing. As he pushed down his briefs I let out a gasp. He was bigger than Glen - a lot bigger - not only in length, but in girth. I looked from his cock to his face and then back down at his cock and then back to his face again. He was smiling and he said:

"I know what you are thinking, but you can handle it. Trust me on that; you will be able to handle it."

I looked over at Glen sitting on the dinning room chair and grinning like the village idiot and I think I saw his smile slip a little as I tossed the rubber on the floor and said:

"No way am I going to use that. I am not going to experience that tool with anything between it and me."

"Good girl" Bill said as he went to his knees and pushed my legs wide. "Let's see if we can't get you some natural lubrication."

He ate me to an orgasm and then he asked me if I was ready and I told him I was more than ready. He got between my spread legs and slowly and ever so gently pushed his cock into my wet and dripping pussy. I had my first orgasm by his fourth stroke and then it seemed like I had one long continuous orgasm as Bill fucked me. He started out slow and then gradually picked up the pace as I pushed up at him to take him deeper and deeper into me. I moaned, I groaned, I screamed out in pleasure as Bill's magnificent cock pounded into me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Glen sitting there watching. He had his cock out and he was stroking it. Just as Bill moaned out, "Here it comes baby; here it comes" and let loose his load into me I saw a jet of cum squirt out of Glen's cock. I almost giggled at the sight.

Bill pulled his softening cock out of me and I moved down and took it in my mouth and worked on him and got him up again and then got on my back, spread my legs and begged him to hurry up and put it in me again. He fucked me four times while Glen sat and watched, smiled and played with himself.

After pushing his fourth load into me Bill settled down next to me. "That was fantastic Julie. That was the best fuck I've had in years."

I looked over at Glen wiping up his mess and said:

"That's the best fuck I've ever had period!"

I saw Glen's head jerk up as I said that. I reached down and started fondling Bill's cock and he murmured in my ear:

"Too bad we aren't at my place. We could do this all night and then all day tomorrow."

"How close is your place?"

"A ten minute drive."

"Give me a minute to slip something on and we'll go."

Two minutes later I came out of the bathroom and found Bill already dressed and ready to go. As Bill and I headed for the front door Glen said:

"What about me?"

I laughed and said, "You can stay here and play with yourself Glen. I think you have been replaced."

The look on his face was priceless as Bill and I walked out the front door.

Once outside Bill said, "You are a super piece of ass Julie, but I'm not the kind to settle down with just one woman."

"Not to worry Bill. I love the asshole and in a couple of days or so I'll go home to him and I'll just bet that I'll never hear him mention seeing me with another man ever again."

"Not even me once in a while?"

"We will just have to wait and see on that, won't we."