The Reporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm that's nice," gasped Susan "Ohh my God!" she whimpered as the girl's strong fingers spread out over her crotch grasping her there tenaciously.

Rhythmically she ground herself wantonly against the girl as her bunched up satin nightdress was deliberately forced deep into her slippery wet sex by the girl's intrusive middle fingers. In spite of the barrier presented by her attire the two fingers sank deep into her over excited gash driving her soaking nightdress before them as they did so. Soon the pumping action of the grasping hand was bringing on the first real ripples of what she thought would be a fantastic climax.

"Oh Raven.. oh my" she wheezed grasping the bedstead tightly to steady herself as the girl began kissing around towards the side of her throat.

"Let yourself go my sweet" whispered Raven encouragingly.

"Ohh Raven" she gasped repeatedly as she was brought closer and closer to climax.

The girl's long fingers were buried knuckle deep inside her and the grasping palm was crushing hard against her throbbing clit. Such was their intensity that the girls nails tore through the thin satin to push still deeper inside her. The other hand grasped her breast painfully crushing her nipple, she screamed, not because of the pain but because she was about to come. As her orgasm built in sudden eager response to the rough treatment all hell broke loose inside her. She gripped the bedstead desperately trying to keep her balance as a climax of unbelievable intensity powered through her making her wail aloud as the blood pounded in her skull. So exquisitely intense was the intensity of her climax that Susan was virtually unaware as Raven seized the front of her nightdress and ripped it apart spilling out her jiggling small pale hard nippled breasts.

"Ohh my, oh my lord," she wailed ecstatically, only partly aware of the hot lips fastening about her throat ignorant of the fact they were seeking out her pounding jugular.

For an instant time seemed to almost stand still, Susan froze in mid climax upon feeling the sudden sharp pain at her throat. Somehow she knew what was happening, as the jaws clamped down in slow motion Susan even thought she could her the fangs tearing into her helpless flesh. A huge scream froze unborn in her lungs as her blood bubbled forth into the creature's sucking mouth as Raven began to feed upon her. The intensity of the ecstasy that overcame her as she was being consumed was indescribable. The waves of pleasure that rippled through her hypersensitive body far exceeded anything she had experienced before. She languished in the girl's arms, something made her body paralysed so any fear or panic that clawed its way into her conscious mind was hopelessly dashed.

Susan knelt helpless on the soft bed supported in Ravens strong arms while the creature took its fill of her orgasm-enhanced blood. She could even feel the rivulets of her own cooling blood trickling down her body to soak into the ruined nightdress that hung around her hips. Even this did not alarm her such was the power that Raven had over her. Her head span and she felt giddy as Raven broke away but her body still throbbed relentlessly held in the throes of her unnatural climax. Even as Raven slipped from the bed and she swooned falling backwards into the welcoming softness, ripples of pleasure tingled through her tattered nervous system. Almost immediately the dark shroud of sleep settled over her as the blood that pumped from the deep wound slowed and the enigmatic healing process began.

It was light when she regained consciousness and she felt very weak, groggily she raised herself from the bed. Only semi-conscious at the most she was only just vaguely aware of the cold sticky mess she was raising herself out of. There was not even a spark of fear or revulsion as she looked back at the blood soaked duvet.

Sleepily she staggered into the bathroom and stared blankly at her reflection in the full-length mirror. Not even the sight of her blood encrusted bare breasts or the ruined stained satin remnant that hung crumpled from her hips alarmed her and she turned and ran the taps for a much needed bath that it would take to both wake her up and make her feel human again. Whilst the bath water ran she took time to examine the painful contusion that throbbed on her neck and a shiver of delight rippled through her.

12