The Reporter Ch. 02

Story Info
Girl reporter punished again.
10.9k words
4.43
88.2k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 08/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa McGreager looked at herself in the mirror and winced at the sight before her. Her normally curvy and pink behind was still curvy, but its color was now a dark purplish red, crisscrossed with angry welts that only could have come from a severe spanking or beating. Fortunately, she had gotten home before George so that she was able to undress and assess the damage without having to hide. "My God, how am I going to keep George from seeing that? It'll be at least a week before those marks will be gone!" She ran her hand over the welts, feeling the strips of raised flesh that marred her skin. "Oh, that ruler hurt! Gods, he even hit my cunt!"

Thinking of her cunt caused even greater dismay as the image of herself bent over Mr. O'Conner's desk flashed through her mind. She had been soundly screwed, leaving something even more important than the redness of her bottom to hide from George! The entire episode was beyond belief! Guilt flooded through her as she recalled how passionately she had reacted as he took her, welcoming the penetration and the subsequent pounding into her cunt. "I can't believe it! We've been married for less than six months and another man has had me. It's adultery! A few months ago I was a virgin and now I've had two men in me. Thank God that I'm on the pill! I can't let George find out – oh, how did I let myself get in this mess? Still, I had no choice! It would have killed George – and me – if we'd had to move back in with his folks. I didn't expect to be screwed when I agreed to be spanked, damn it!" With her train of desperate thought still running, she quickly put on a pair of slacks, hiding the outward sign of her sins, in time to greet her husband with an artificially happy smile. Luckily, he was tired from a long day's work and didn't notice the artificiality or the distracted look that came over her face several times during the evening. He was even too tired for sex (which was their normal activity on Saturday nights), fortunately for Lisa since the idea of being screwed twice in the same dayreallywould have been traumatic!

She lay awake for hours that night, attempting to clarify her situation and deal with her guilt. Finally, with real soul searching, she was able to accept, or at least, rationalize her actions as being the best alternative open to her. Something of the exhilaration she had felt as she drove home returned as she focused on the good side: she still has her job and, even more important, they still had the apartment. Somehow, being spanked and screwed was not too high a price to pay. Whether George would have agreed about the screwing part was very doubtful, but what was done was done and he would share in the benefits – no more living with his parents!

However, even with her acceptance (or, again, rationalization) of the afternoon events, there was still a final cloud on her horizon – Mr. O'Conner! He had seen her naked! He had seen everything she had as he spanked her! Then, with no opposition on her part, he had screwed her! And even more shocking, she had become an active participant in the screwing! She couldn't deny to herself that she had enjoyed what really was more than sexual intercourse, more than screwing – it wasfucking. That was not a word that Lisa used often, but, somehow it seemed appropriate in this case. The question that haunted her, and continued to keep her awake, was, will he want to fuck her again? What would she do if he tried? What if that was the price of keeping her job? That fear haunted her throughout the weekend, and, by Monday morning, she dreaded even the thought of going to work.

Surprisingly, the day was an anticlimax. She sat at her desk trying to focus on papers in front of her as Mr. O'Conner walked by and brusquely, as always, said "Good morning, Mrs. McGreager, and went past into his office. Not a side glance, not a sly smile – nothing! Later, when she took some columns into him to look over, he skimmed them, gruffly said, "These are ok, take them down for the editorial page." In other words, he acted just as he always had and that the events of last week had never occurred. And, that was the way things went from then on. Her previous mistake was never referred to, she was treated just as she had been before, and, as her work improved, she was gradually given a bit more responsibility. After a few months of a completely impersonal relationship with the editor, Lisa was able to put the entire episode behind her and, sometimes, she almost could have believed that it had never happened. Almost.

As she became more settled in her job as a reporter (actually, still mostly in the newsroom) she became more confident and was seen by her colleagues as an "up-and-comer." This respect by her colleagues and, apparently, her superiors was heady stuff for the young woman, but, as is often said, "Pride goeth before a fall." Unfortunately, the increased responsibility combined with, seemingly, less need for careful supervision, made possible more catastrophic blunders. This was Lisa's fate.

Her principle assignment was to edit and prepare ads for placement in a weekly page, ads geared to specific store openings, big sales, special presentations, etc. The cost of ads in that page was quite high because of its feature quality. It was not really "reporting," but it was a significant assignment on the road to an editing position. Lisa became adept in writing the ads and linking them to the event that made them important to the purchaser, but, with confidence and familiarity, her old problem surfaced. Her intense scrutiny that had made her good at the job waned as she became surer of what she was doing and, inevitably, her mind wandered one day (thinking of a birthday present for George, in fact). Unfortunately, that lack of concentration did not occur on a run-of-the-mill, relatively unimportant store ad, but on a full page spread on the opening of a major department store. She just overlooked the entire page, impossible as it seems – and as it seemed to James O'Conner!

He was quietly sitting at his desk, ready for the daily flood of news and the multiple decisions as to how to cover them. He had slept well, had a good breakfast and was ready for action. Suddenly his phone rang and his first bit of "news" came from that major advertiser who had discovered that the big announcement of his grand opening was missing from the paper. All O'Conner could do was profusely apologize for the screw-up and investigate what had happened. Needless to say, an apology was not sufficient to placate the furious client who was losing business since few customers were showing up at his major event. The end result, to prevent a very embarrassing and expensive suit, was that O'Conner was forced to offer a "make good" series of ads – free! The client agreed to refrain from suing, and to not even publicize the error, in exchange for free half-page ads for the next three months. Those ads would be a very significant loss for the paper, but so would a suit, as well as the loss of prestige. The deal was made and each week for the next three months, O'Conner would have to send the finance office a note ordering that the charges for that week be cancelled. His enthusiasm for this was severely limited – as Lisa was about to find out!

Ironically, in an institution involved in disseminating the news, nothing of this major gaffe became known. The client agreed not to complain, the special section came out as usual with, seemingly, all of the contracted ads, and, of course, O'Conner had a vested interest in keeping it quiet. On the surface, all was right with the world. Actually, that was what Lisa believed when she was summoned to the editor's office at the end of the day. Her work had been commended several times, and she had a feeling that she might be rewarded with a small raise. That fantasy quickly evaporated as she met the fire of a dragon disguised as James O'Conner.

His face was livid as he spelled out her latest transgression and the impact it had on him and the paper. His harangue went on and on, beating her down, dissecting her work habits and lack of concentration, etc. Any rational person would have seen his performance as the death-knell of her newspaper career. She was white-faced and trembling at the magnitude of her blunder and it's probable consequences as he reached his fiery summation

"Mrs. McGreager, I'm sure you know that I do not own this newspaper. In fact, I am an employee just as you are except that I have more power and, unfortunately, more responsibility. We were almost sued several months ago because you messed up and switched names in a corruption article. Since I knew the people involved, I was able to head off any serious repercussions and things have gone well since. You have done well since. I've watched you closely and, frankly, I was pleased at the way you were working out after that last screw-up. Now you have committed a real bonehead mistake that is costing far greater problems. Once again I have squirmed out of a likely suit, but this time we're going to lose a ton of money. Can you imagine what would happen if this story got out? At the board of directors I would be asked, 'How did this happen? How did this full-page ad miss getting in the paper? Oh, you mean that this was an accident caused by a junior reporter in your employ! You mean the same one who wrote that Judge Simmons had been taking bribes? Why in God's name didn't you fire her then! This is going to cost us a fortune!' If I told them that instead of firing you, I gave you a severe spanking and, bluntly, screwed you afterwards, we'd both be out of work!"

"Now, what are we going to do with you now? You had a second chance and blew it.Reallyblew it! You definitely should be fired now. However, there are two reasons that I'm hesitating in doing so." Lisa's heart that had been dropping all through the storm (and had reached her stomach, figuratively, of course), lurched upward at this breath of hope. Actually, O'Conner had blown off most of the steam that had built up in him during a long day's negotiations and his sympathy that had saved her before had resurfaced. "First, no one here knows about this and I want it to stay this was. How would I explain firing you? I could just force you to quit but I don't want to do that because, secondly, you have been doing good work and I have hopes for you in this business." Lisa's optimism soared at that, both from, seemingly, having been saved from being fired and from a very rare compliment from a harsh taskmaster.

"However, if for a moment you think that you're going to get out of this scot-free, you'rereallywrong. I've sat here all day, bargaining with a furious customer and thinking of how to punish you! I want to make sure that you'll learn that you must concentrate at all times at this paper! You're going to get a spanking that will make the last one look like nothing! Then, when that's finished, I have a way to remind you, every day, of this entire mess. This "make good" is going to take twelve weeks, three months, and you're going to be reminded of your role in it every single day. Now, get your clothes off and get ready for the spanking of your life!"

Lisa's heart plummeted again at his threat. All the good feeling that had buoyed her in the last minute evaporated at the thought of what was going to happen. "Oh, my God, he's going to spank me again....I can't stand it...I can't undress in front of him again...How did I get myself into this mess...." Then, a crushing blow, "He'llfuckme again....Oh, I can't stand it!" These thoughts flowed through her head as O'Conner pronounced sentence and, despite her mental refusal to accept that sentence, her fingers were undoing the buttons on her blouse. "I can't do it. I can't do it!" said her mind as those traitorous fingers loosened and removed her skirt. She stood there momentarily dressed only in her bra, panties and hose. She had dressed up today because she and George were to meet in town and have dinner to celebrate his birthday. She had worn her prettiest (and sexiest) underwear and stocking to prepare for "later" at home, but James O'Conner was the person who first saw her sexy display.

It's peculiar how women are, or perhaps it's just nature, but even at that extremely traumatic moment, Lisa was aware of his eyes on her and felt a perverse thrill. Without really being aware that she was doing it, she paused momentarily and posed, knowing how sexy her display was. Then, suddenly realizing what she was doing, she, blushing profusely, unsnapped her bra, removed it, and slipped her panties off. Then, wearing only her garter belt and hose, and without waiting for his instructions, she walked over to where O'Conner was sitting and draped herself over his knees. Her mind kept saying "I can't do this," but her body knew better.

The human mind is a wonderful thing in many ways, particularly in protecting us. Lisa knew that her previous spanking had hurt, but time had permitted her mind to forget how it actually felt. It didn't remember the actuality of the pain, only the memory of it. Lisa was soon reminded. O'Conner looked down at the unblemished skin of her bottom, skin covering the two rounded hills framed by the dark straps of her garter belt. While he had let off steam while berating her, he was still furious at the spot in which she had put him. None the less, he couldn't help but appreciate the curvy, feminine ass poised to receive his punishment and for which he had other plans.

After that brief admiring survey of Lisa's behind, he raised his hand and brought it down with a thunderingsmack, a smack which was followed by a barrage –smack, smack, smack...on and on. With that first blow Lisa recalled the agony that she had suffered before and she let out a shriek that would have alerted anyone in 50 yards that a woman was being beaten in Editor James O'Conner's office. 911 might have been called. Fortunately (actually, by planning) no one was about and, in any case, his office was virtually sound proof. Lisa was not about to be rescued.

After that first shriek, Lisa attempted to bear up and accept the punishment being meted out.Smack...smack...smack....SMACK....smack.....smack....SMACK. Hard slaps alternated with very hard ones, not letting her prepare herself or anticipate the timing or power. The skin that had been so unblemished at the start soon showed the impact of the slaps. Hand prints had shown clearly at first, but they now blended into one another creating a uniform crimson color. Gradually, even that uniformity began to be mottled with purplish splotches appearing.

Each smack became more painful as every spot was hit multiple times and, after what seemed to be an unending series of smacks, her stoic acceptance vanished. She began twisting and thrashing in a futile effort to avoid the spanking hand and her valiant efforts to not beg gave way to moaning and pathetic cries for mercy.Smack... oooh....smack....oooow...smack....oh, god.....smack....oh, please....smack....please stop! Her pleas had little effect and, in fact, the blows came harder if anything.Smack...ooooow.....Smack....oh, Mr. O'Conner, please...SMACK.... please....SMACK! Finally, even her beseeching words gave way to pitiful moans and she just lay, a dead weight, over O'Conner's knees.

That seemed to be a signal, for shortly afterwards he stopped the incessant spanking of her bottom and raised her to her feet. Oddly enough, she did not immediately react, still dazed by the painful ordeal which she had just gone through. However, as she was stood up, she leaned against him, crying piteously, saying, "Oh, it hurts. No more, please!" Unfortunately for her, the torment was not quite over. "Not yet, Mrs. McGreager. Bend over the desk. Yes, like that, but spread your legs." Lisa was, as months ago, resting with her elbows on the desk, her posterior raised high with her legs spread wide, exposing her most intimate areas to his gaze. His eyes took in, and he enjoyed, the delectable sight, but that was not his purpose in putting her in that position. Reaching past her, he took an eighteen inch, flat, wooden ruler from the desk. He brought the ruler back and then, without warning, swung it in an arc ending flush on her already aching ass....CRACK. The shriek this time might have been heard 75 yards away and she straightened up clutching her throbbing behind, the excruciating pain shooting through her like the proverbial knife.

"Please, no more! Please."

"Bend over the desk, Mrs. McGreager. You're not finished yet. I warned you that this would be worse than the last time. Now,bend over!" Lisa was beyond defiance at that point, and, with tears flowing, got back into position. Five more mercilesscracksfollowed, placed one below the other until a row of dark welts covered the crimson-purple skin of her ass. Each time, Lisa involuntarily straightened up in agony and, then, obediently bent over. Finally, O'Conner turned the ruler horizontally and brought it up directly between her legs directly onto her cunt. Rather than straightening up, Lisa was driven forward and, before she could recover, anothercrackhit the same area. The pain was piercing, causing her to almost faint as she lay across the desk.

When no more blows fell she gradually recovered her senses and realized that the beating was over. Still, she lay with her torso on the desk, bent at the waist, her legs spread wide, waiting for what she assumed to be next – her fucking by the man who had just spanked and humiliated her. A moment or two passed and nothing happened. Surprised and, she admitted, a bit disappointed, she raised up and looked behind her at O'Conner, wondering what was next. O'Conner was looking with avid interest at her exposed cunt and, as she turned around, her bare breasts. It was a tempting sight, but he wasn't finished with the program of punishment he had planned for her.

"All right, Mrs. McGreager, you've received a through spanking which has left your bottom very red and, I'm certain, quite painful. However, this is not enough punishment for two reasons: first, the redness and pain will fade away soon and your memory evidently needs more frequent jogging to force you to pay attention to your work, and, secondly, I'll be making up for your dumb error every week for the next three months, long after you'll have forgotten this entire episode. I don't want that! I've been thinking about this ever since I agreed, once again against my better judgment, not to fire you and to use physical punishment instead. So, there are two conditions that you have to agree to if you are going to stay. First, every Saturday evening for the next three months you will present yourself here in my office for a spanking. That way we'll each suffer each week. Do you agree to that?"

Lisa looked at him, wide eyed in shock, never having contemplated anything more than one vicious, painful spanking. Her mind was frozen at the prospect but, inevitably, she managed to stammer out, "Oh, Mr. O'Conner, this is awful. I.... I don't know how I'll manage to hide my bottom all that time, but...but I guess I have no choice. Will it have to be on Saturday every time?" Then, blushing, "I'll be, well, out of commission, sometimes, and other Saturdays I wouldn't be able to hide it from George."

"Don't worry; I know the problems of female anatomy. If you have a problem with that or with your husband, we can alter the day. Now, the other "reminder" that I came up with." Opening the drawer of his desk, O'Conner pulled out a peculiar looking soft plastic instrument and stood it up on the surface. It was like a small, red, six-inch high slim cone, starting narrow from its base and flaring upward and outward until it was about an inch or a little more in diameter.