The Requital - Dark Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers

Shanareal stood before me, looking disappointed. "You should know better than to defy a god. You could have made it much easier on yourself." By the time he finished that line, the devious look had come over his face.

I was desperate and angry, "You've killed my friends, humiliated me and now intend to rape me. How can you be so cruel?"

"How is it cruelty when you did and will enjoy it?" He rebutted.

"The enjoyment was sheerly a reaction of my body, nothing more. I don't want any of it."

He had placed his hands beside my head on the tree and his face was too close to mine. "You will claim that you do not want me." I couldn't respond as his hand trailed down my body. It stopped when it reached the crevice between my legs. I squeezed my legs shut but he easily slipped his hand between them. His hand felt all the heat and moisture that had been pooling there. His eyebrow went up and he leaned in closer to my face. "You should not be dishonest with me, my dove. Tell me how much you really want me."

My eyes rolled up into my head as his hand grazed my most sensitive parts. I retained my composure enough to say, "Go fuck yourself." He backed off as vines climbed up my body. Their leaves tickled as their thorns scratched. They tore through my shirt and bra. "Aah." They hooked and pulled my pants down my legs. "No." They cut me, leaving droplets of blood on my torso and legs. They wrapped around my thighs and spread my legs out.

"Fine. I want you. Just stop, please," I pleaded with him.

"How?" He asked.

I mourned as thoughts churned through me. Heat flooded to my cheeks. "I want you to kiss me...and touch me..."

He didn't let me finish, "Uh huh, then what?" The amused expression came across his features again.

"I want you to touch my breasts, cup them and lick my nipples..." I said anything that came to mind. "Finger me, make me cum, enter me..." He had a darkened expression of lust as I finished. "Allow me to please you."

The vines released me sending me to my knees. Pain shot through my scalp as he pulled me up to face his crotch. His thumb touched my lips again as he said, "Then put those pretty lips to good use, won't you?" As I gripped the waist of his pants, he let me go. At this point, I only hoped I could actually please him, given I had never done this before. I also thought that if I could make him cum, he may not take me. I found the hard lump under his pants and touched it. I cupped it, caressing. I put my mouth to it, teasing him. To my amazement, there was no distinct smell. I moved my hands to unbutton the pants then unzipped them. I pulled them down, revealing his pale, hard, pierced and leaking member. He had a full Jacob's ladder, counting six bars up the length of his cock. I started by putting my index finger to the clear fluid. I tasted it and found that I liked it. I wrapped my hand around its girth and kissed the head. I felt the cool bars under the palm of my hand as I stroked its length a few times. I sucked the fluid off the head as I did this. The rest of my mouth followed my lips as I took the entire thing in my mouth as far as it would go. The bars clicked against my teeth. I fantasized about how those bars would feel inside me. My tongue flattened against my bottom of my mouth as I moved my head back and forth on his shaft. I wanted to see if I could take him in my throat like all the girls in porns do. I continued to mouth it as I got my feet under me.

He clutched my ponytail and my jaw to brace me. I put my hands on his hips as I captured his cock with my mouth again. I slid it in slowly, allowing it to enter my throat. I gagged but it was all the way in already. I pulled out and did this again. He held me still and pounded into my throat harder than I could've. Saliva pooled on my bottom lip as he throat fucked me. I encouraged him with my hands pushing him into me. I grasped his ass. I could hear his breathing, 'He breathes?' get more labored as I blew him. He put my hands on his ball sac and I gently cupped it. Saliva was dripping down my chin onto my chest by this point.

He pushed into me more forcefully three more times before saying, "Open wide." I did and he shot hot jism into my mouth. A couple of shots missed and ended up around my mouth instead of in it. I swallowed all of his load, finding it's tangy taste less appealing than that of Lillie's. I wiped the jism off my face and took it in my mouth as well. I took off what was left of my shirt. I wiped the spittle off my chest and chin, than discard the scrap.

He pulled me up to face him. He put his hand on the back of my neck as his lips touched mine. I opened my mouth to him and a long serpentine tongue entered it. I was unfazed as the god pushed me against the nearest tree. Vines, once again, wrapped my arms above my head and around the trunk. My pants were around my ankles. The god analyzed my naked body as though he was an artist and I was his subject. He approached me slowly, relishing his view, before reaching out a hand toward me. He caressed my jaw first, tracing a line down my collarbone into the cavity of my chest. I hissed when he cupped my small breast. He massaged it, squeezing and pulling. Hot red flushed my face as he did the same to the other. I didn't start vocalizing until he plucked at my nipples. He fingered them, pinched and pulled them. Heady moans came from me; they increased a pitch as he took a nipple in his mouth. His long, narrow tongue traced a line around the nipple before lapping at it. He continued to knead and pinch the other as he sucked at the one in his mouth. "Aahs" and "Oohs" came from me. He moved his mouth to the other nipple. I couldn't bear the flaring heat filling my belly and thighs. I could feel the ache of my cunt, leaking its hot fluid. It drove me wild with lust. I was glad he had bound me, as it allowed me to retain some ideal of self control.

When he knelt, the ache in the lower half of my body only got worse. I clenched my thighs together. He caressed my hair sprinkled muff as though lovingly. He lifted my leg, revealing my goods to him. My pale lips were engorged and pink. The god shoved a long index finger into those lips. "There is nothing I love more than a virgin," the god said before his lips latched onto my revealed clit. The sensation hit me like a fist, and I screamed a moan of pleasure. His finger pulled against my hymen as his tongue teased my clit. I couldn't stop shaking and moaning.

"Oh, I can't wait my dove. I need to take you," He said as he stood. He pulled my legs up around his waist. He grabbed his member and placed it against my aching pussy lips. I wanted him to put that over-sized cock into me, but a part of me still mourned over the notion. I looked to the god for guidance. His expression was full of want but devoid of any other emotion. He must have noticed my disquiet in my expression as he kissed me. His cock parted my pussy lips, spreading them wide open. I felt the pain of my hymen splitting as he kept pushing into me. The bars in his member pushed against the walls of my pussy as he went deeper still. He finally hilted me after an eternity of sensations wracking my body. There was little reprieve, as he pounded into me harshly next. The feeling was indescribable, only illustrated by my body's reactions. My back scraped against the bark of the tree as I screamed in pleasure.

"Oh. Please don't stop." I cooed at him. He seemed encouraged as he pounded into me with remarkable speed. I felt the bars rub against the lips of my cunt as his member left me and entered me again. My pussy protested, squelching and leaking fluid still. My abdomen ached every time he hilted me with abrupt force. I was in disquiet, incapable of thinking of anything but the mixture of pleasure and pain he was giving me. He slowed for a moment and the vines released me. My biceps ached as I wrapped my arms around him. He stopped and let me down. I didn't realize how winded I was until this point.

He brazenly pushed me to my knees in the grass. I pushed myself up on my hands, only to have vines encircle my arms. The wind chilled the lines of liquid flowing down the inside of my thighs. He knelt down behind me. He ran his hands up my thighs, onto my ass cheeks. He pinched one before giving a couple good smacks. My cheeks went red. He didn't continue, instead placing the head of his penis against my vagina again. He entered me again, driving chills through me and an original kind of feeling that only comes when he first enters me. He went slower this time, torturing me with the pace. His fingers traced a line up my back before grasping my right tit. I moaned softly finding this much more generally pleasurable. I leaned down resting my arms as he caressed my clit. It was exposed due to my arousal. He rubbed it lightly with his index finger, causing me to spasm and arch. The build up to an orgasm skyrocketed. He must of felt my pussy pulsate as he kept rubbing my clit. He was still fucking me slowly, sliding in and out of me. "I can't bear it. Oh. Please. My god. I'm going to cum," I pleaded with him.

My pussy gripped his member as I climaxed. I shrilled as my cunt released and clenched over again. The god didn't move until I finished. He pushed me up on all fours. He kissed the curve of my neck before saying, "My turn."

He took his cock out. I felt him scoop up some of the fluid from my orgasm and spread it in the crevice in my ass. 'Oh god. He's going to ass fuck me.' I panicked but could do nothing. He coated my rectum, even pushing his finger in it. Finished, he spread my ass cheeks and placed his cock against my hole. I braced knowing this would most likely hurt. He went very slowly at first but it still hurt like hell. I felt each bar pop as it passed the rubber band tightness of my hole. He scooped up more fluid and applied it to the appropriate areas. It only made the process of filling me a little easier. I let out a breath as he finally bottomed out. The pain returned as the first bar popped out of my rectum. He was much quicker pulling out and the pain was excruciating. I gritted my teeth and let out aahs it protest. The next thrust was even less forgiving as he pushed into me with full force. I felt his hands on my hips holding me still. It hurt so much worse as his rhythm became regular. He pushed faster and faster, harder each time. I couldn't bear it, the feeling of his member spreading me and each bar popping in and out of my asshole. Tears formed at the corner of my eyes.

Finally, he said, "I'm going to cum." It was the calmest I had ever heard those words said. I sighed in relief. With one final climatic thrust, he shot hot jism into me. I could feel the dick convulsing against my rectum as it twitched. I flinched as he pulled his cock out of me. The vines receded and I fell to lay flat. The strangest feeling came over me then. Anger and sadness but it was not my own. It felt distant from me. I felt another within me, taking over my mind, my feelings and my pain. I was being absorbed into that other. I didn't resist. I felt at peace as I disappeared.

_____________________________________

The goddess rose, eyes closed. Shadows formed silk and wrapped around her. When her head sat level, her eyes opened. The brown eyes of Jessica peered at the god of night. Tears immediately flowed from her eyes as she looked at him. Shanareal stood frozen and speechless in front of her. She fell to her knees and wept.

After a few moments, the goddess composed herself and spoke, "Your cruelty and selfishness knows no bounds, Shanareal."

He immediately tried to defend himself, "My goddess, if I had known..."

She silenced him, "That does not have relevance. You have no compassion for humanity."

"My goddess, my precious Jessica," with that he fell to his knees in front of her. "Please, I've only longed to see you again."

"Your intent is unfounded. Your actions must not be without consequence." That last line put a pained expression on the goddess' face. The god was pleading with her incoherently.

Four dark spirits arose from the elements. Each one formed a body but retained the characteristics of the element they came from. The dark god of water spoke, "Jessica, what is it you will of us?"

"To right a wrong that has been done onto me."

The dark goddess of wind spoke then, "You have reentered the form of a goddess. Shanareal has broke his promise, we assume."

"Yes."

"I'll do anything to right the wrong. Just please allow me to be with you." Shanareal pled.

"That is impossible. This is the price you pay for breaking your promise to me. You were to leave me be until I died a human death."

"I could not bear the wait of your being here. I needed your warmth, your joy, your love. Please."

The dark earth god spoke, "That does not justify the promise you have broke, God of Night."

Again the dark wind goddess, "Your punishment shall be banishment, until you have learned of human compassion and of betrayal."

The dark water god, "Jessica shall take your place as the God of Night until then."

Jessica looked sheepishly to the ground. Then the gods started chanting in a incomprehensible tongue.

Shanareal's frame pulsated as his heart beat, flooding warm blood into his veins. Fluids filled him as he became vibrant and alive. His form shrank, lumps forming on his chest. The metal piercings ripped out of his flesh. His voice became feminine as he cried in pain. An obsidian shard formed in Jessica's hand, containing the power of the night god. As the ritual ceased, Shanareal's now female form dropped to the ground. Jessica gasped. The dark gods looked to the dark fire god who was giggling uncontrollably. He said defensibly, "He shall know the humility of a woman, just as all those he has wronged." The other gods nodded in agreement. They then disappeared, just as they had came.

As Shanareal wheezed breaths of humanity, the goddess approached her. "Whereas you have no compassion, I have too much. I love you, Shanareal and hate myself for cursing you in such a way." She shook, barely hearing her words through the pain of living. The goddess plucked the clear stones that had collected on her breast. She knelt and took her hand. The goddess dropped the stones into her hand and began to stand. Shanareal stopped her and pulled her to his now small frame. She held her goddess, still shaking. "Shanareal, please. I cannot bear anymore guilt." The Goddess of Night gave her a simple peck on the cheek and fades into shadows. The woman, Shanareal, falls to the ground, ridden with despair and the pain of life.

Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers
12