The Rescue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val laid on her back while Jill slid the pink cock into her wet mound. The two women caressed each other's bodies as much as they could while they humped their pussies into one another.

"Unnghhhh, fuck me Val fuck me hard with your cock! I want to come all over your wet mound one more time too!"

"Ohh, yes I love your dirty mouth Jillian, you sucked me so good, I came so fuckin' hard!"

Valerie was a true sight for Jillian to behold. Her extended conical nipples, hard as rock, beckoned to be suckled, but that would have to wait. Val's strong arms dug into the bed for traction as she tried to plunge the double sided cock back into Jillian's soaking wet mound.

Jillian's facial expression of pure lust for her new found lover aroused Val even more. The young woman's perfect tear shaped tits bobbled and swayed, her dark pink nipples glistened with a thin layer of saliva and cum juices.

But the stupid dildo didn't really enable their clits to be stimulated enough so Jillian took it out and re engaged her loins with Val's.

"Ah, yes now I can feel your clit on mine, rub it hard Jill, rub me hard, make me come all over your hot mound!"

Val cried in anticipatory lust.

Jillian was definitely the best lover she had been with in a long while and hoped their love would only grow.

They fucked for another hour until they both succumbed to their bodily desires for rest. They fell asleep in each other's arms and slept for hours.

Val had a vivid dream about her former lover Samantha where all three women were having a wonderful time in a hot tub. Sam was still drinking and doing drugs when they broke up, and way too attracted to much younger women than Val was. The dream made her reconnect with Samantha in the morning.

Val had a surprise for Jill when they woke up. She had a good conversation with Samantha and told her about Jill's need for work. Samantha offered to try her out as a manager in her car shop. Sam was always complaining that she couldn't keep track of her customers and keep an eye on the mechanics and other things needed to have a successful business. The job didn't pay much to start, but if she proved herself, she could make enough to save for a new car and get back on her feet financially.

In the late afternoon Jillian was in the shower and Val came in and they kissed and hugged, their wet breasts rubbed up against each other which made them so horny for each other's body all over again.

After the shower Val was about to tell her the good news when she found Jill naked in the doorway as she enjoyed the view of the canyon and empty countryside. The young white woman's body was so beautiful to Valerie. She loved her shape and personality. Val tried not to think about her doubts that Jill was a bit too young and inexperienced for her. Val would have to wait and see how it all shook out in time. Still, it was a true gift that this woman was in her life. They kissed and hugged, and looked out at a new day and looked forward to a blossoming relationship.

ALL Feedback Appreciated!!

12