The Rescue Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Jack; I knew it could be beautiful. I knew it."

"Oh, Katie, thank you. I had almost forgotten how good it could feel."

We lay there for a while; finally she rolled off of me.

"Katie, you know that this can never happen again. It's not right for me to be with you in this way. I'm your guardian, I'm responsible for your well being; besides I'm almost twice your age."

"I know, but who else could I turn to; I needed to feel loved and I needed to erase the dark moments from my past. I promise not to ask you again."

With that, she smiled at me, kissed my cheek and left the room.

Breakfast was a little bit awkward, but we got through it. I drove her to school and watched as she walked toward the door, met some girl friends, turned and waved goodbye.

We never spoke of the incident again, nor was it ever repeated, except in my mind. I'd really have to be careful.

Katie graduated and started at the University of Arizona in the fall. She was well on her way to becoming the woman she was destined to be. My first success.

Chapter 5

I called Bill and told him I was ready for another. He told me it wouldn't take long. There were plenty of kids on the streets. You just had to know where to look and what to look for.

A week later, Joann entered the program. She didn't last long. One morning I got up, went out to the kitchen and found a note saying that she was leaving; school was not for her. I checked the kitchen drawer; the envelope with money, that I told her would be there if she ever decided to leave, was gone. It was a safety net, for times when things got too tough and the girl had to get away to think things out. I told each girl about the envelope containing the money and my business card, and that they could call me anytime day or night and that if they ever wanted to return they could return to the program. She never called.

Over the years I had more successes than failures. The education fund still had plenty of money and I hadn't even made a dent in my personal funds. Shortly after my latest success, I received a call from Bill. It seemed that he had a girl in mind for the program, but was a little reluctant to bring her in.

"She's not your typical young runaway, he said, I'm not sure you can handle her."

"Just bring her over and let me make that determination."

The next morning the doorbell rang. I went out through the courtyard and opened the outside door. There was Bill, next to him was the largest girl I had ever seen. She had to be at least six and a half feet tall with broad shoulders, narrow hips and a scowl on her face.

"Jack, this is Maria, she's the girl I was telling you about."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Maria, come in." She ignored my hand and began walking past me into the house.

There goes the Miss Congeniality award.

We followed her in, and all sat down at the breakfast counter in the kitchen. I explained the program to her; she just nodded her head. When I had completed my outline; I asked if she would like to tell me a little bit about herself.

"Sure, she said. I'm seventeen years old; my dad abandoned us when I was ten. I left high school last month. I came home one night after work, and found my mother dead on the floor, shot to death. They figure it was a robbery gone bad. The state wanted to put me in a foster home, so I ran. I'm old enough and strong enough to take care of myself. I tried to get a job here in Phoenix, but no one would take a chance on me. I've been staying wherever I can. I was going to the train station last night when Ranger Rick here picked me up."

"Would you consider going back and finishing high school if you had the chance?"

"Why are you doing this? No one does anything for nothing. What's in it for you?"

"It's an obligation I've taken upon myself; what I get is the satisfaction of seeing you succeed in life."

She pondered that for a few moments, then laughed and said,

"OK, you have yourself a new project."

"Alright then, leave your spare clothes by the door; I'll wash them while you go in to shower."

Bill left and I went down the hall to get her clothes, the door was ajar, I could hear the water running, as I bent over to pick up her clothes, she opened the door and dropped the clothes she had been wearing on the pile.

"Sorry," I said, and turned my head while I picked up the clothes.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not ashamed of my body, I put a lot of hard work into it."

I walked quickly back down the hall trying to comprehend what I had just seen. Not only was she the tallest girl I'd ever seen, she was also the most muscular. If I hadn't seen that she was a girl, I'd have sworn she was man.

When she got out of the shower, she walked back through the kitchen into the laundry room, where I was just taking her jeans and a shirt, bra and panties out of the dryer. I left the other clothes in the dryer to tumble a bit more. I handed her clothes to her. She was wrapped in two towels; neither of which reached completely around her. The upper towel was having an exceptionally hard time of it.

"Thank you," she said taking her clothes from me.

She turned and walked back to the bedroom to change. I was shaking at this point; such was the sexuality and raw power that she conveyed. I had glanced at her bra as I put it in the wash, a 40C. I knew that the forty was just as much a product of her muscles as it was her breasts. I calmed myself down.

"Get a hold of yourself, Jack. She's a seventeen year old girl whose life you have to help turn around."

After a few more minutes I came out of the laundry as she came, fully dressed, out of her room.

"Jack, thank you again for your kindness, I'm sorry I doubted your sincerity. I can see you're a really nice guy. I guess in my life I've only met the other kind, who either wanted to control what I did or tried to take from me what they could. I want to be perfectly honest with you. I didn't actually leave school; it was more like I was asked to leave. I got caught fighting once too many times I guess for the school principal to take. It wasn't my fault; I was running down the hall trying to get to class, when I accidentally ran into one of the football players and knocked him over. When I offered my hand to help him up, he told me to 'fuck off freak. 'I turned and started to walk away, but he kept on calling me names. So, I turned, grabbed him by the shirt, and threw him against the lockers. I kept hitting him until he slumped to the ground. The principal didn't want to hear my side of the story; I was expelled for fighting. I got a job as a bouncer at a strip club in Tucson, that's where I'm from. I lied about my age and they didn't check; they liked the idea of a woman bouncer. One night the club was raided; I guess the cops thought I was a customer because when I ran, no one followed. I made my way up here to Phoenix and tried to get a job, but no club would hire me. So here I am."

I could tell Maria was going to be a real challenge. Not only was she extremely intimidating to a guy of my slight stature, she was also more worldly that any of the other girls. I decided that the best course of action would be for her to earn her high school diploma from home. Once she earned her diploma, the question would be whether she wanted to go on with her education. I asked her what she wanted to do with her life; what her interests were. She said she had no plans for the future, but that her interests

involved physical conditioning, weightlifting and boxing. If she could just combine any or all of those into a career, she would be truly happy.

"Why don't we get you set up with some workout clothes and tomorrow you can come with me to the community fitness room. You could workout and watch the instructors to see what they do."

We went shopping after dinner that night, and bought her several sets of sweats for working out at the club. We also bought some other workout clothes that would be better suited for a public gym. After all, tomorrow we were going to a fifty-five and older facility. I didn't want to have her give some old geezer a heart attack.

The next day, dressed in our sweats we ran over to the club. I introduced her to the attendants as my niece. You should have seen the expression on the guy's face when she shook his hand. I guess he wasn't used to such a firm grip from a woman. We went over to the weight bench. She looked around added up the weights available and said,

"There's not enough weight here to give me a good workout."

I told her to just warm up today and that we could set up a gym in the garage, which was empty accept for my car. I watched her rack up all the plates available totaling 150 pounds. For me that would have been too much weight; 100 pounds was my maximum. She laid on the bench pushed the bar off the rack, let it fall to her chest and proceeded to do fifteen reps with perfect form; then put the bar back. Waited a minute; then did another set; waited a minute and then did one more set. By the end of the third set, she

still hadn't broken a sweat, but I sure had. I had to walk over to one of the Nautilus machines, and start some lat pulls in order to hide my erection. God, she was awesome.

After my sets, I walked back over to her; she was doing two-arm curls, with sixty pounds on the bar. This was giving her a little more of a challenge, but she completed her third set with little trouble. After a few more exercises with the free weights, she walked over to the circuit and basically pulled the full set of weights on each machine. By the time she was finished, she had the attention of everyone in the room, including the instructors. She just smiled, wrapped her towel around her neck, said goodbye.

On the walk back home, she said to me:

"That wasn't bad; I could use more free weights."

"How much more?"

"A three hundred pound set with a heavy duty bench, some smaller bars for one-arm curls, and maybe some additional twenty-five pound plates would do. We could use the club for the circuit training on alternate days."

"What did you think of the instructors and their jobs?"

"In a club like that they don't seem to do much work, they're mostly there just to keep the room clean, the equipment in good order and the clientele from hurting themselves. I think a public gym would give me a better idea of what they do."

In the next couple of weeks we set up a pretty nice work out room. I bought everything that Maria had requested, plus some additional equipment that the salesman recommended. Only when it was complete did I allow her to use it.

I remember the first time she went through her workout routine; I just sat on the hood of the car, amazed. Watching her warm up in her belly shirt, a sports bra, and shorts she was a wonder to behold. More than once I had to sit there and will my erection to subside.

"She's your ward, she's only seventeen, you're a dirty old man behave yourself" became my mantra.

It was when she finished doing her one-arm curls with fifty pounds in each hand, and then stood before me and flexed, that I almost lost it. At six-feet-six, two hundred ten pounds, her arms exploding into softball-sized mounds, she exuded power and dominance. The realization hit me that this woman, she was no longer a girl in my eyes, could destroy me with her bare hands if she chose to.

She walked up to me put her arm over my shoulder, kissed me on the cheek and said,

"Thank you, thank you for everything; for giving me a direction in life, a purpose. Now let's get in the house; I need a shower."

So did I; a cold one. We walked into the house, she went in one direction, and I went in the other.

In the months ahead, I watched her pack even more muscle and strength onto that glorious body. I would work out with her, using lighter weights of course. I was proud of my body; I had always had a lot of stamina from my running, but now I had been able to work off any excess fat and had really toned up.

"Not bad for a guy pushing forty."

Chapter 6

I started noticing a change in Maria's demeanor. She seemed to be turning inward; she was keeping more to herself. Then one morning as I turned the page on the calendar I realized why. She would be turning eighteen in a couple of weeks. Per my own rules, she would have to leave my house, and either get a job or go on with her schooling. Now I was depressed. I had to do something.

That night I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking. Then I experienced an epiphany. Someone had said once that if you turn your work into play, you'll never have to work a day in your life. I knew just what to do for her. One problem solved; now I only had one more to work on. That one would take a little more soul searching and was a lot more unpredictable.

At breakfast, on the morning of her birthday, I asked her, "How does it feel to be eighteen?"

I got the reaction that I was hoping for.

"Terrible! I know you're going to send me away; that for me the program is over."

I could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Please Maria, don't cry. Get dressed; I want to go for a short drive."

She returned twenty minutes later, freshly scrubbed, casually dressed, and already asking questions.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there."

We got into the car, and drove the five miles out to the main shopping area. We called it Four Corners because developers had put shopping centers on all four corners of the intersection. There were big box stores in three of them, while the fourth seemed to be comprised of mostly smaller, stand-alone buildings. We pulled into that parking lot and maneuvered through the lot until we were parked in front of a large empty building. From the outside it appeared that most of the rough construction had been completed, but its

purpose could not be determined. We got out of the car and walked up to the doorway.

"What are we doing here; it's just an empty building."

I pulled out a set of keys, and unlocked the door. We stepped inside.

"This, my dear, is your birthday present."

She looked at me with a blank uncomprehending look on her face. Then her face lit up.

"Oh my god! You beautiful, wonderful, man, you didn't? You're going to open a gym?"

"No," I countered, "we're going to open a gym. Partner." With that she squealed and grabbed me under the arms and lifted me completely off the ground, her arms completely straight. She showed no strain at all as she spun us around. Then, brought me down until I was at eye level with her; and began kissing me. Finally with tears of joy in her eyes she let me back down until my feet were back on the ground.

"I love you so much," she blurted out.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Fishing in my pocket, I pulled out a small black box and dropping down on one knee I looked up to her and said,

"Maria, these last nine months have been wonderful. You have filled a void in my life that I never thought could ever be filled again. I know that compared to you I'm an old man and that I don't deserve someone as beautiful, and vivacious as you. But I promise you that I will always love you, that I will always try to make you happy, and that your life with me will never be dull. Will you marry me?"

By this time she was shaking, tears were running down her cheeks, and she had a wonderful smile on her face.

"Yes, Jack. Yes. Oh God, I never thought anyone could love me, certainly not a man as wonderful as you."

Once again I felt myself being lifted off the ground, this time I stopped at her mouth and she almost crushed the life out of me with her hugs and kisses. When we finally calmed down, I walked her around the building, showing her what the architect had suggested, asking her for input, her suggestions. This was to be the finest fitness club in the valley and I wanted it done right. It would be a place where serious athletes and ordinary people could come, enjoy the state of the art facilities, while they trained or just tried to get into

shape.

She couldn't wait to get started and was going in a hundred different directions at the same time. Oh the wonders of youth. I could feel the energy she emitted. Then she quieted down looked me in the eye and whispered, "Let's get back home."

I hit the remote door opener before I reached the driveway, pulled the car into the garage, hit the remote again and shut off the car. Maria was already out her door and opening mine. I managed to undo my seatbelt before she pulled me out of the car and into the house. This time we didn't head for separate bedrooms. We stood at the foot of my bed kissing, each trying to get the other's clothes off. Naked, she was just as breathtaking as I imagined. Her breasts were high and firm. Even though she was a C cup they appeared almost small, considering the size of her chest. Her skin was flawless. Of course, at six- feet-six, her legs were long and muscular.

She stepped back and looked over my body.

"I hope you're not too disappointed."

"You're perfect," she said and, with a smile on her face, picked me up and threw me on the bed. We made mad passionate love until, thoroughly exhausted, I rolled off of her. We fell asleep in one another's arms.

I awoke first and watched her as she slept. 'How lucky can one guy get, I thought, to have not one love of my life, but two?' I slipped out of bed and cleaned up. I went out to the fridge, grabbed two bottles of water and returned to find her coming out of the bathroom. We climbed back on the bed and drank.

We talked about the gym and about our wedding plans. Then I felt her hand rubbing on my cock. I looked into her eyes and said,

"Honey, I'm not sure I can go again so soon; you really wore me out."

"Oh, I think you'll be just fine, she said, her hand gently moving up and down my already growing erection. You just lay back and enjoy, I'll do all the hard stuff."

With that, she moved down the bed and, kneeling between my legs, took me into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirl around the head, her hand caressing my balls. I'm not a large man, about average, so she had no problem taking me almost completely into her mouth. Then she would slowly back off and repeat the process. Surely I had died and was in heaven. She stopped, looked up at me and smiled. She crawled up over me until she was straddling my hips, reached down and guided me into her pussy. Sitting almost straight up, she started to rise and fall.

"This feels so good, I never want to stop."

I could feel her pussy grip me as she tightened her internal muscles. She grabbed her tits and squeezed the nipples. She increased her pace until, suddenly, she froze in place. I could feel her orgasm wash over her; saw the blush on her neck and cheeks. I was close as well. I think she sensed it, because she tightened her muscles even more, causing me a little pain and driving back my release.

"Not yet my love, I want more."

She started to move again, up and down, up and down; then stayed down, reached for my head and pulled me to her nipple.

"Bite me," she hissed.

I bit on her nipple, gently at first, then with increased pressure as I felt her cum again. She released my head and laid me back down on the pillow. She held me off again, and then commenced her movements once again. We both knew I was close. She straightened up. I could feel her pussy rhythmically tightening around me, milking my cock. She raised her arms, expanded her chest and flexed. Her muscles seemed to explode from within her body.

"Cum for me. Now."

I couldn't take any more. My body convulsed and I came. I felt as if I was being turned inside out. Then there was darkness.

"Jack. Jack! Are you OK? Speak to me. God, I'm sorry. Please, speak to me."

I could hear her in the distance as I slowly came back to consciousness. I gazed up into her dark brown eyes,